Exclusive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finished off her wine and with a deep sigh said "This is the big one. I told you I had thought this through fully. It is obvious now that I hadn't, for that I am truly, truly sorry. I thought I had, but I had failed to think of how you would see it, how you would react to thinking I wanted another man. Because in my head I didn't, but you couldn't see in my head so you wouldn't know it wasn't going to happen."

"So, I am sorry I hurt you, sorry I made you angry and sorry I didn't think it through properly or come to you so we could work my problems out together," She paused, "Can I stay home now please?"

I put my hands over hers saying "After I thought it through and realised what you were doing, but not why you were doing it, I was never going to turn you away."

I had got just the apology that I wanted, she didn't think it all the way through and for that she was sorry.

She slid into my arms crying and I said, "I think we should go to bed." We did.

The next morning there was a loud knocking at the front door, when I opened it Jackie and Dave were there with Claire's suitcase. Jackie hugged me and asked if everything was Ok, I told her it was. Dave then exclaimed, "Oh yeah," He looked at me, smiled and said "Missed the game then?" I smiled back. Claire had just come from the kitchen wearing one of my dress shirts. She smiled at them and took the suitcase from Dave and took it upstairs. Dave got dragged into the living room by his ear by my big sister to stop him seeing if Claire had any knickers on.

"Did you tell her what to apologise for?" I asked.

"No." Jackie replied.

"But she did drop hints the size of the Empire State Building," said Dave.

I don't like football anyway.

Epilogue

Claire came home giggling a couple of weeks later. "The flirting has started again." She told me.

"I knew that they would be back flirting if they didn't get anywhere with the new girl."

She giggled again "It was the new girl doing the flirting!"