All Comments on 'Excursion to Slave Girl Farm Ch. 01'

by Jessmartin

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why the fuck did you call Astrid a mulatto ...it's a degrading term to call mixed race people...I hate this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue this story soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are reading a story about women being turned into chattel slaves and you are offended by the word mulatto... really. I can only shake my head stupefied.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

where in the world are you from? USA? somewhere else? just curious.

Try not to use racially charged language on here or you'll get the hate from the others.

Otherwise keep writing! Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There is a world outside the USA and in that world their are parts where mulatto is a batch of honor because not only the whitties discriminate, other races do to. And do you know that in the world outside the USA, especially after Trump, being an American is not a good thing. Stop being so self righteous and fix the problems in USA instead of talking about them without doing anything and meanwhile stop telling the rest of the world how to behave!!!!

debrardebraralmost 3 years ago

From the beginning i was associating with being the teacher. i felt a pang when she was branded the second time. ok more of a drip than a pang...but still. i hope you are able to reach out to me when you write the 2nd chapter. i'm on pins and needles.

KayiterKayiteralmost 3 years ago

> "Helen's scream reached the room and having just heard the screams of my classmates made me understand what had happened, she had been permanently marked."

By this, did you mean the screams from when they were first marked or that somehow the protagonist could hear the other girls from the different parts of the farm where they were all led by their assigned handlers?

Also the female teacher apparently also got the injection during the marking process (evidenced by her delayed orgasm during the fertility exam) but apparently got impregnated for certain anyway at the end despite the other part of that shot being a contraceptive of some description?

Anyway, I can't wait for the continuation of this story, it's very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent world building abilities, but the reasons why Helen was not told she would be permanently branded, as well as the reasons as to why she was fucked right then and there as opposed to further processed into her appropriate division (given how structured this setting is), were a bit convoluted. Overall shows a lot of promise if continued, but I am hoping the author starts to put as much detail and description into the actual sex scenes as they do the scene-setting moving forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Part 2 please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

second part please

MrSmith27MrSmith279 months ago

Please circle back and finish this story.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle8 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Please finish their journey and take us where you want it to go. Please finish

merrySMmerrySM8 months ago

Are you kidding me?

Im dying for part two!

The overall tone of this is amazingly hot.

jleetechiejleetechie8 months ago

More sci-fi than nc.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How did the teacher get inducted? Wouldn't that be negative to field trips being arranged in the future? Why would anyone go if there's a chance they're tricked into real slavery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous