All Comments on 'Executive Decisions Ch. 02 - Explorations'

by Jsnweir29

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
HargaHargaover 2 years ago

I think this is a great little story. It reminds me of my much younger self taking my girlfriend out mudding with me in my Jeep. That sucker had 36" mudders and vibrated the truck like crazy well on the road. She was always so horny by the time we got home and would jump my bones the minute we walked thru the door. Good times. At some point Joanne is going to run out of spots to get stuck.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Potentially hot, but your grammar and spelling is a bit distracting. Still 5*

Tc

Jsnweir29Jsnweir29over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much. If my defense I did give fair warning in my post on the forums about these stories I was going to write.

I did say my literary experience and skills are not exactly that great, but was told to ignore the nay sayers that complain about the minor literary mistakes and just post to the best of my abilities.. which I think I have done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey Tc, last time I checked this isn't exactly a publishers house here. If you have nothing nice to say then keep your pie hole shut.

It is a good story and I think few spelling mistakes can be overlooked. There are much mire poorly written pieces on this site that get nothing but phrase. Cut the guy some slack. Its also only his second story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous