Executive Orders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Art shook his head as he headed into the kitchen. He looked around and had a thought, "Janice, can you come in here a second? I need to know what you want in the salads," he asked.

"Sorry to make you do all the work. The endive lettuce is freshest," she opened the fridge, grabbing the package.

Art looked at his wife. Her cheeks. neck and chest were bright red and her nipples were still hard as a rock. He'd only seen her like that a half-dozen times after what appeared to be explosive orgasms, "Jan, he's asking you incredibly personal questions and feeling you up!" he hissed. "Why are you letting him, encouraging him?"

"Nonsense," she whispered, "First of all, you told me to be friendly. I have no problem with that. He's interested in hearing about when I grew up. They're just questions," she went back to the fridge grabbing more vegetables, "Oh, I bought some excellent peppers, red and yellow. Put those in also. Oh, don't forget to wash them even though they're organic." She kissed her husband and went back out to their guest.

"Sorry, back of my boyfriend's BMW...yeah, his parents were pretty rich. No, not intimidated at all, more like fascinated. I reached over and unzipped him. I wanted to touch it, stroke it," she said, "I was disappointed at first as he was already hard, but I still wanted to see him blow, I didn't know the word cum yet, so I stroked him and was looking so closely he shot his stuff in my eyes and all over my face," she giggled.

"So, you weren't grossed out?" John asked his hand now scraping the woman's moist crotch, "He didn't warn you?"

Unconsciously Janice had opened her legs as she turned to talk to the man. She always felt comfortable around men but there was something irresistible about this man. She felt disarmed, willing to tell him anything, "No, but that was ok with me. I got to taste sperm for the first time and got a great close-up view of him ejaculating. I'd always been really curious having read about it. He wanted to get dressed and take me home, but I wanted to see him get hard again so I took his soft penis in my mouth. It wasn't soft or little for long," she giggled. "I was being asked out a lot after that. I guess he told all his friends, and instead of being pissed I looked forward to fulfilling their expectations," she laughed.

"Who was the first boy you let between your legs?" John asked.

Art internally grinned knowing he was her first but choked when he heard her answer.

"Bobby Allen. He was the captain of the football team, the quarterback. He came over after school senior year about calculus or something. It didn't matter as he was there for me to suck him off. I guess he felt left out as most of his friends had had their cocks in my mouth. I'd been saving myself, you know, perhaps thinking how virtuous it would be to be able to wear white. Anyhow he had other desires. That was when I discovered the pleasures of being taken from behind."

"He raped you?" John asked sounding angry.

"Hell no, but I'm sure had I resisted I would have been. He had the nicest cock I'd seen and I was more than compliant," she blushed. "I reached back to guide him in. I don't think he realized he popped my cherry." She sat silently, "It wasn't very good though. It hurt and it didn't feel all that great so it wasn't until Art that I let another boy inside me."

Art shook his head and missed the next part having to go out to the deck to put the steaks on. He tried to ignore the conversation, but it was impossible hearing Janice talk about the first time she'd lost her virginity, first time she'd orgasmed. She'd never mentioned with whom she lost her cherry but was shocked to hear it was his best friend in his parent's hot tub. He'd spent hours there bullshitting with his friend after many a practice. Then the next question piqued his curiosity. He paused to listen as he laid out the silverware.

"From behind. I love it when a man takes me hard when I'm on my hands and knees," she said softly. "Or with my face and chest pressed into the mattress," she blushed.

"Why? Better penetration? Having a man's balls slapping your clit?" John asked.

"Well, no. Art's balls aren't that big to reach my clit but he penetrates me fine. I just love feeling him inside me from behind. I'd guess it's being at his mercy or we're just animals rutting, I mean I have no control over what he does back there. I'm totally open, totally exposed and I can only trust he won't take advantage and use my other hole," she felt a rush saying this as her secret desire with Art has been for him to do just that. John's little finger circling her clit felt good though she wished he'd slide under the thong to do that.

"You've never had anal? You're kidding. It's incredible for the woman if the man does it right." John told her. "First time with Art, was it good, satisfying?"

"It was incredible. I'd never orgasmed before that night... the first time a boy went down on me, the first time I was taken from behind, Art was wonderful. I've never had a complaint except...well later," she said softly.

"Dinner. The steaks are done and everything else is on the table," Art interrupted.

***********************************************

"I'm impressed," John sighed as he put down his napkin, "The steak was perfect and the broccoli cheese casserole was delicious. Nutmeg? I thought so," he smiled at Janice who started to clear dishes. "No, put that down. I want to hear more about you. Art, are you ok clearing the table? Your wife is fascinating. We'll need refills also." he pushed his empty glass forward and got up.

Janice looked guiltily at her husband, "You ok with this?"

"Fine, it's fine. I'll take care of this, you entertain our guest," he said. He tried to ignore the conversation, but he found out things he'd never known. Janice had often faked her orgasms so Art would finish; she'd picked up men for quick sex in the back of their cars in college whenever studying became a chore; had experimented a few times with other girls in college and liked it; had a desire to be taken by multiple men, definitely all strangers and no more than three at once. She said she'd be too embarrassed if Art were involved. His head was spinning at how easily she divulged her most personal secrets to this man and how little he'd known about his wife. As soon as Mr. Smith left he'd be exploiting this new-found knowledge.

"Sit, finish your drink and get another," John Smith ordered when Art came back into the living room. "Go on, just drain it as it's probably pretty stale by now." He nodded when the man drained the last of his whiskey.

Art coughed feeling the burn as the hot liquid went down his throat. He thought about telling Mr. Smith that one was enough but then decided another small one wouldn't hurt anything. When he came back and sat down, he was stunned to see Janice's right leg was draped across Mr. Smith's leg and his hand was under her dress fingers moving up and down. He wanted to say something, or get his wife's attention but she was seemingly unaware and chatted with him as if they were discussing the art show at the museum.

"I like how relaxed you are with your sexuality. In a perfect world, what would you like to be? Nun, perfect loyal wife, adventurous wife, willing slut, or ravenous sex fiend?"

Janice giggled, "Can I be both a willing slut and ravenous sex fiend? I love my husband and would never cheat on him, but only because that is what is expected of me. If I were single or if Art gave me a free pass I'd like to be with other men." She looked over at Art who had a shocked look on his face, "Just fantasies, desires...I've never acted on them," she smiled at her husband, "but that doesn't mean when you're fucking me I'm not picturing someone else like your brother pounding his cock in my pussy." She said naturally before turning her attention back to John.

"Do you have multiple orgasms? No? That's sad," John sighed. He looked over at Art, "You need to work on that. I've never met a woman who couldn't cum over and over. I find bringing her off with my mouth but not letting her come all the way down, continuing to pleasure her before climbing between her legs is very effective." He stroked her crotch as if making his point.

Art tried to block out the next questions hoping this night would end soon. Then he heard it.

"We tried. We tried for a year, you know how it is. Plotting ovulation, taking my temperature. Art hated it because we couldn't have sex, he couldn't jerk off, you know...for the week leading up to me being most fertile. You have to realize how tough this was for him as before this we never went a day without sex. He was great though. He took care of me so I wasn't frustrated. I still owe him. Month after month went by with no luck so we went to a fertility specialist," she said sadly.

"I think he gets the idea. We couldn't have kids," Art interrupted. "We've talked about adopting, but haven't started the process. Can I get anyone another drink?"

John glanced over at Art then back at the beautiful blonde, "Sperm count. I assume that by how quickly your husband wanted to change the subject...men hate that. It must be emasculating," he looked sympathetically over at Art.

"Yeah, it was for him. The Dr. was kind of rude and just stated that he was shooting blanks," she sighed as she looked at her husband, "It's alright. A lot of men can't conceive," she smiled, "and as far as I can see it's no longer an issue with you."

John looked over at Art, "There's artificial insemination, but you'd need a donor. I always wondered who'd you get. It just seems random," he said.

"I know, right? I suggested his brother but Art shot that down. I guess they had a rivalry growing up so with him always knowing...anyhow, I'm good with adopting. There are a lot of great kids out there that need a family."

Art found he'd been sipping more at his drink and had finished the second glass. His body felt heavier and his lips were numb. He suddenly realized he'd dozed off hearing Mr. Smith ask where the bathroom was.

Janice came over, "Sweetie? Are you falling asleep? I hope not because I've never wanted some of that nice cock of yours more than now. Maybe I should make some coffee," she sighed.

"He looks beat," John said. "Art, go to bed. I think I've overstayed my welcome. I'll just finish my drink and chat with your wife so you two can go back to your routine," he smiled.

Art pushed himself to his feet, letting Janice take his arm as he stumbled sideways.

"I'll be right back," she told John, "Top off your glass so we can chat more, the bottle is on the sideboard in the kitchen."

Art let himself be led down the hall wondering why she'd suggest he refill his drink if he just said he'd finish...he flopped on the bed and was dimly aware he was being undressed as he passed out.

"Is he alright?" John asked, "I guess two of these would pack a punch if it's your first time." He looked at his glass, "This is terrific stuff. I may need to pick some up."

Janice looked at the glass he was holding, "You didn't refill it..." she felt relief that she'd get to climb into bed with her husband and disappointment as she'd been feeling more arousal as the night went on and didn't want it to end.

"No. I was about to refill it myself but then I like watching you from behind," he smiled holding out the glass.

"I figured. It's a real ego-boost the way you look at me. I feel like I'm naked and you're not unhappy with that," she giggled. "It's nice to feel appreciated. We'll need to invite you over more often."

"I have a thought. Let's have our drinks in the hot tub," he stood up. "Art was raving about it and, well, I feel like it would be a great way to end a great evening."

"You have a suit? I can go put on mine, but I'd hate to wake Art up," she looked down the hallway. "Or are you just trying to get me naked?" she grinned.

"Not at all. I knew when you answered the door it would be no problem getting you naked," he sat back looking at her. "If I'd told you to pull off the dress, would you have? Be honest."

Janice nodded, "I think I would have. There's something about you...do people ever say 'no' to you?"

"Rarely. It's fine if they do, but I prefer having my wishes fulfilled, one of which is for you the take the dress off," he said. "Go on, you've known all night this was inevitable. Slowly, I want to savor each part of you."

Janice hesitated, glanced down the hallway wishing she'd closed the bedroom door then turned back, "Ok. Since it's inevitable," she said as she lowered the straps off her shoulders exposing the tops of her breasts. She looked at his eyes as she inched the material down so just the pink areolas were exposed, then popped the seam over her hard nubs before letting gravity take over, pooling the dress on the floor. She then pulled the thong to the side exposing her trimmed pussy before pushing it down with the dress. She picked both up and draped them on the couch.

John wiggled his finger beckoning her and watched her breasts bounce as she walked over and stood in front of him. He could smell her arousal, could see her swollen labia, and knew she was eagerly waiting for his cock. "Very impressive. Your skin is perfect. I'll bet you can cum with just having your nipples sucked on, am I right?"

Janice nodded thinking back to how sensitive they felt in the kitchen. "I never tried but yes, I love having my nipples played with. That is something I've always wondered, but before I get there the men want to be inside me." It occurred to her, outside of the medical profession this was the first man she'd been naked with in the last 8 years but she felt no guilt just anticipation. What will he do to her, how will he use her to satisfy his primal urges? She stood in front of the man wishing he'd touch her, feel her breasts, her wet slit but instead he handed her his empty glass.

"Ok, go refill this. I want to watch but go slowly. Very nice. You have a world-class ass," he sighed as she slowly walked away. He'd seen many women naked, many wives and he never got over the thrill of getting them fully compliant late in the evening. Over the last weeks, he'd had every wife and girlfriend naked just like this, and in some cases, the employee was sitting and watching in shocked silence or looking eagerly on. A few had been bold enough to take their pathetic little cocks out and stroke them while he brought their wives to places they'd only imagined.

It baffled him that so many the married men just assumed that their wives would never stray, never desire another man's cock inside them. Art was one of those. He's seen the look on his face, seem how close he'd been to ruining his career, but in the end, his slumping shoulders told the story. He couldn't believe how naive they were. All women love to be desired, to be shown men want them, to display themselves to a stranger in their full glory, to be appreciated, admired, to be touched...really touched, not groped, penetrated...ok, perhaps not nuns...or maybe not.

This last couple of weeks he'd had half the women pass out after multiple orgasms, a few more say they'd never cum more than once before, three who'd given him their anal cherry and begged for more. Last night Dave crawled between his wife's legs after John dumped his load and eagerly cleaned her out. He'd gotten every wife's cell number if he were ever back in town.

Janice felt weak as she filled the man's glass. As she came back, she felt her boobs bounce and adapted her stride to make them bounce more. "Here you go, shall we?" she asked pointing towards the sliding doors off the kitchen. "Here, let me help you," she said as she put down the glass as the man stood up to undress. 'Wow, he works out,' she thought as her hands opened up his button-down shirt. Tight pecs, six-pack abs, she thought, but it was the pronounced tent in his pants that intrigued her.

John looked down as the naked beauty knelt, her eyes glued to the front of his pants. He heard her gasp as she palmed his shaft through the fabric. Then she unbuckled his belt, popped the top button, and unzipped.

"Oh Christ," Janice hissed as she carefully pulled the pants and underpants over his jutting erection. She'd been with many boys and men but none had anything like this. A powerful-looking shaft of veiny flesh bounced out from his torso, which she had to feel, to weigh with her hands.

"I meant to ask earlier," he said softly, "How big was the biggest cock you ever had?"

Janice stroked his fat member and looked up, "Before now? About this long," she indicated 3/4 of his total length, "and about this big around," she made a circle with her two hands that was about 3/4 of his girth. She spit on her hand and stroked his cock expertly. She looked up at him "How many women have you hospitalized with this thing?"

"No more than a dozen," he grinned, "Apparently there's a female equivalent of having an erection lasting over four hours - an orgasm lasting that long," He laughed, "Just kidding. They never last more than an hour. Go on, I know you want to taste me." He looked down as the blonde licked the entire length of the shaft, then licked his balls. "Oooh, nice," he sighed as she pulled him down and wrapped her lips around the head. "That's it baby suck it. I've been looking at those lips all night wanting to see them wrapped around my cock." He groaned as more and more cock went down her throat. He felt his balls begin that welcome ache and put a hand on her head.

Janice had always finished men with her hand even though he never minded the taste, she just liked to watch the jets of cream spurt out, but she knew John wasn't interested in that.

He stepped back groaning, "Fuck! You're a great cock-sucker and I know you want my cum," he sat back on the couch. He put his feet up, "I'm close but don't want to cum yet so lick my ass and stroke me."

"I've never done that, but if that's what you want," she purred as she pressed her face between his ass cheeks. As she licked his anus he let out low guttural moans. His heavy balls draped across her nose and the manly aroma was so intense she thought she could cum just by inhaling. He lifted his legs higher giving her better access to his ass and his cock seemed to get even harder as she felt his bud open up. His grunting was getting louder and she felt him get close so she dove onto his cock while pressing a finger into his wet ass.

"Oh fuck!" he cried out loudly as he exploded in an almost painful release. Her mouth sucked rapidly and she had to constantly swallow to keep up with the jets of cream shooting down her throat. He held her head as he aggressively fucked her mouth and when he spurted out the last bit, he let go and flopped back.

Janice licked and cleaned the remailed cum off his cock and sat back wincing as she wiped her mouth. "I don't think Art would like it if I kissed him goodnight after that," she chuckled. She could feel the hot path his cum took down her throat into her stomach. Swallowing wasn't so bad and it had the advantage of being a lot less messy. "I guess you needed that," she grinned.

John sat up feeling an incredible tingling from his ass to the tip of his cock, "Wow! On a scale of one to ten, I'd have to give you a 15," he sighed. He stood and pulled the girl to her feet. "Let's climb into the tub. I feel I owe you."

"Aaaaahhhhh," Janice sighed as she sank into the hot water. She watched as John stepped in and was pleased to see his cock never shrunk down like most men's. It may not have been fully erect, but if she wanted...and she really did want...she could straddle him and he'd be rigid enough to enter her.

"God! I'll have to get one of these though I'm rarely home. This is nice," he looked across at the beautiful blonde. He waded across and lifted her, kissing her. He felt those breasts slide against his chest, her soft pubes against his, and his cock throb back to life.