Executive Orders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The maid increased her rubbing and opened up her top with her other hand letting the man see her small pert breasts. She felt pride as the man came as soon as her nipples were fully exposed. She felt a rush coming on and flopped down in the chair behind her as an abrupt surge pulsed through her. As she came down from the wonderful orgasm she stood, straightened her clothes, and said, "I'll get your towels now, sir. I assume you'll be showering now? Ok, I'll do up the bed while you're in there. Relax, let me get a couple of warm washcloths," she said as she went into the bathroom.

John and Janice came out naked pleased to see the bed all made and everything picked up. Janice pulled on her tennis clothes as John went over to his wallet, pulled out a hundred, and handed it to the girl, "I don't think the management realizes what a gem they have here. I'll be sure to let them know," he smiled at the girl. "If it's alright with you, I'd like to have you assigned my room." He went over and picked up the phone. "Yes, great, everything's great. Say, I told the front desk when I checked in that every fourth day would be fine, but I like the job Christine does and I'd like it if she came in every day. Yes, but is it possible to make my room the last stop? It is? Thank you." He turned to the maid, "I get back from work around six every evening. I hope that's ok."

Christine nodded perhaps too eagerly then looked apologetically at the blonde who simply smiled back. "Thank you, sir. I hope you both have a wonderful rest of the day." She looked at the sausage hanging between his legs and left to find her co-worker who would be wondering where she was.

***********************************************

Art went into the office wondering how he'd face Mr. Smith who'd spent the entire weekend with his wife, but all he got was a tiny nod as he escorted the man in. All week long he'd show in never hearing a word. The men and women who'd been chosen to spend the day being grilled still looked shell-shocked and often took the next day off.

He wondered why he never confronted Janice about the weekend or asked any questions. On one hand, the garage never looked better, on the other, they no longer mentioned or planned another renewal weekend since Janice was horny every night for sex and so was he. Her cocksucking skills went to another level and she was eager to show him how easily she could deep-throat him and how she now insisted on swallowing. Then there was the demand for anal sex that baffled him. She'd always been reluctant to even discuss it, but now he was required fuck her ass at least once a week, maybe more. He wasn't about to complain as he'd never known how great a tight anal ring felt.

Art wondered what was going to happen when his brother came for a visit as he'd hit on her every time. Would Janice cave in? He wasn't sure he'd put up with that but he mentally shrugged thinking he'd cross that bridge...

A few months later Mr. Smith was back. He'd arranged for half-hour meetings with all 22 of the sales staff. Art hadn't spoken to Mr. Smith since the dinner at the RockMore and was curious if he'd ask about Janice. He closed the door and sat down expectantly.

"Art, good to see you again. I know my last visit was both unexpected and fairly cryptic, but Burroughs sent me down with strict instructions to explain nothing, but here it goes. I was told to cull the herd, so to speak. We determined that your sales force should be closer to 16...you know where I'm going with this?" he paused.

Art felt the blood rush out of his head, "Um, so you're firing some of us?" he asked. "Six of us?"

"Yes, but relax. I heard Janice is pregnant. Congratulations. You both must be thrilled. You were on the bubble, but we're not totally insensitive, and with your wife expecting your job is secure. Interestingly, seven of you are all expecting so we moved your names up the list. You've been doing a great job and you'll both have job security as long as I'm around," he stood up and held out his hand, "You're a good man and we're lucky to have you." The grip was more powerful this time, he thought as he sat back down.

***********************************************

Mr. Smith, welcome back," Art smiled as he greeting the man in the lobby. "Good flight?"

"Fine, I assume I'll be in the same office?" John Smith replied as they headed for the elevator, "How's Janice and Joanna?" he asked.

Art was surprised the man knew the name of their 3-month old daughter, "They're great. I'll have to show you pictures," he smiled.

John shook his head as he pulled out his phone, "I've been getting updates. She's beautiful, just like her mother," he smiled. "Your wife has been great at keeping me up to date on how you guys are doing."

Art felt the old pain come back. He'd denied that Mr. Smith had anything to do with Janice getting pregnant having told his parents, brother, and close friends that they got lucky, but deep inside he suspected...then his wife delivered a 9 lb. 3 oz. girl, he came to accept it as a gift, a blessing. She became his whole world as soon as he held her. Janice insisted on Joanna saying she always wanted a little girl with that name. Now she's keeping in contact with the real father. He smiled at the man, "That's great. I guess it never occurred to me that you even knew we had a child," he said softly.

"I keep track of the high-valued employees. I care about how you're doing at work and at home. I'll see you tonight," he smiled as he opened the Hotel office door.

"Tonight?" Art asked. "What's tonight?" He thought about a missed email or calendar invite but could think of nothing.

"Janice didn't tell you? Strange. She invited me over for dinner with you two tonight. I hope that's alright," he said dismissively as he went into the office, closing the door.

Art didn't remember how he got to his office but wondered why Jan said nothing about her keeping in touch with this man and inviting him over for dinner. Then he yanked the wastebasket out from under his desk and threw up as he recalled her grinning comment this morning that she was entering peak fertility.