Executive Orders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice let herself be turned around and bent over the side of the tub, "Oh yessss," she sighed as the man's lips and tongue explored her crotch. She waited for the man to lick her a few times then fuck her, but he probed her wet slit, flicking his tongue back and forth until he penetrated her. He periodically teased her clit before exploring inside her. This was new. Art had licked her from behind as he wanted to get her ready for his cock but never spent nearly the time John is spending, and as for the boys in school, they never went down on her at all. They were more than content to play with her tits, finger her and push her head down to their laps, "Yess, there. That feels so good," she sighed as she pressed her chest down and her ass up higher as his tongue drove into her pussy.

John felt that tight cunt grip on his finger as he pumped in and out of her, her loud groans echoing off the stonework as his tongue flicked around her puckered anus. He thought again how marvelously smooth women's cunts are as he worked a second finger inside her. The girl was thrusting back against his fingers and his tongue, her grunts becoming louder. He got up behind her stroking his rock-hard cock after hearing her begging him to fuck her.

"Fuck!" she spat as he pussy was stretched beyond anything she'd felt, even her toy she had hidden under her sweaters. He was patient and took his time and at first, it hurt but in a good way. She realized she'd known all night he'd be inside her having seen the look of appreciation on his face when she'd answered the door. "Fuck, don't hold back. I want to be fucked like I've...ooooooh, yeeesssssss," she hissed as she felt the man plunge into her. "God damn, Yesss," she spat feeling his heavy balls slap against her clit. 'So this is what I've been missing,' she thought. She felt his thumb against her anus and groaned loudly. "Yesssss...my assss, fuuuuckkk!"

John gripped a cheek as she slammed into the girl and as he drove his thumb into her rectum she exploded. His thumb matched the pace of his cock as he impaled her cunt. He couldn't understand half the obscenities she spat out as she writhed under him. He felt a rush of pride as her orgasm seemed to go on forever suspecting it was the most intense she'd ever had.

Janice felt the world spinning as the waves exploded from her vagina all through her. Her body was reacting violently against the attacks on her holes and her brain was screaming out for it to go on forever. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, she realized her face was planted onto the concrete deck in a pool of her saliva. She wiped her mouth and looked back, "Wow! That was..." she sighed.

"Just the beginning," he smiled. I can go all night and plan to." John pulled out and flipped the girl over. He looked down at those amazing tits, opened her legs, and drove his cock back into her. He finally grabbed those tits as he pounded the girl's cunt harder this time. She didn't protest his aggressive attack on her cunt, rather she thrust back against him gasping out she was cumming again as he felt that welcome ache.

Janice grabbed the muscular ass feeling him flex over and over as he punished her pussy. They'd been at it for 40 minutes and she'd cum seemingly every ten minutes or so. Even though he'd just cum down her throat she was still impressed with his staying power. She was starting to feel another orgasm coming on when the man tried to slow down his pace and she remembered she wasn't on the pill. She was about to put her hands on his hips but was too late. She sputtered out, "I'm not on..."

John groaned and plunged once more into this girl's tight cunt and felt a huge spurt release deep inside her. He gripped her tits hard pulling himself in deep over and over as he came. He was aware she was gasping out something as he was cumming, but he wasn't listening. He collapsed on top of her, his breathing as if he'd just finished a marathon.

Janice stroked his back as the man recovered wishing she'd been louder, more urgent to pull out. She was sure the man never heard a word. His cock now at half-mast still filled her up more than she was used to and she'd had more orgasms so far than she'd had all week. She thought about the man's potentially potent sperm inside her and tried to calculate her cycle.

John finally roused himself and pushed himself up. He started to pull out but her cunt felt so good he pushed back in. He could feel the copious amount of cum slosh against his cock and knew when he pulled out it would pour out of her. He picked up the girl who wrapped her legs around him and sat in the water holding her perfect ass. She wasn't ready to take a break and lowered herself onto his firm rod and repeated the act as if savoring the feeling.

At first, Janice just wanted to feel his fat cock slide in and out of her, but the more she rode him, the harder he got. 'Holy crap!' she thought, 'Did this man take a blue pill before coming over?' She leaned forward and moaned loudly as his lips wrapped around her left nipple and pinched and rolled her other nipple. Her pelvis took over as she rapidly torqued against the fat shaft spearing her. His fat finger plunged into her ass causing her head to swim. She no longer cared if the neighbors heard them she was so lost in the pleasures exploding from her cunt. "You're so big...so fucking big!" she moaned. She felt one orgasm fade and another swell inside her as

Art groaned as he woke up and looked at the clock. 1:23. He rubbed his temples feeling the throbbing in his head...this must be what a hangover feels like. He sat up and looked around. There was light coming from the living room and Janice had not yet come to bed so he rolled off and sat rubbing his temples. The fog was clearing in his brain so he got up to see if she was cleaning up before coming to bed. He stopped in the doorway seeing her dress and panties on the couch and Mr. Smith's clothes folded neatly. He felt the blood rush from his head as he headed out to the kitchen hearing grunting and splashing sounds coming from outside.

He stopped and reeled back against the doorway seeing his beautiful blonde wife bouncing up and down while Mr. Smith's mouth was glued to her breast. He'd never heard her make sounds like that, so deep, so animalistic. He watched as she screamed out she was cumming again making his stomach churn. He started to go back in and try to forget all he saw when Mr. Smith lifted Janice and took her over to the lounge chair plopping her down on her back, her legs eagerly opened wide as he stood over her stroking his huge cock.

Art wanted to turn away but his eyes were glued to the obscenely large erection as the man crawled between her legs. He heard his wife cry out happily as her pussy was suddenly filled with that massive tool. Art turned and headed back to the bedroom trying to make sense of this. Why would Janice cheat? Why didn't he run in and pull the man off her? Was this something Mr. Smith does with all the wives? This must be why half the men took the following day off after their sessions. He also wondered why he wasn't thoroughly pissed off. He stopped and leaned against the wall as he heard Mr. Smith cry out and he suddenly remembered seeing no rubber on that fat rod. 'Do they even come in that size?' he wondered as he crawled back into bed.

Janice's arms were wrapped around the strong torso as he pounded into her with a sense of urgency. A small voice in her head kept telling her she already had potent sperm flooding her womb and more would be a bad thing, but another part urged him to bring it on as her womb was already flooded. She knew the signs when a man is no longer trying to extend the fuck. John's eyes were glued to her flopping tits and she could imagine his thoughts so she pinched her nipples and pulled on them moaning happily as his thrusting became more powerful, more urgent.

John looked at the best tits he'd seen in years and when the girl roughly pulled on her nipples he felt the aching in his balls keep rising, getting almost painful. "Oh fuck!" he spat as he released ropes of cum inside the girl. With each release, he reared back and slammed into the sopping cunt trying to drive his sperm as deeply as he could. He thought about the dozens of children he'd fathered on his tours of the plants as he collapsed on top of the panting blonde and hoped he'd have another.

***********************************************

"I feel bad," John said looking at the woman.

"Why, you fucked the shit out of your employee's wife?"

"No, when I first came in and saw the couch, that was where I imagined we'd fuck. Now I feel like there's unfinished business."

Janice laughed as the tall man pulled on his clothes, "Next time. Next time you're over I'll make sure to remind you." She went over and kissed the man, "Ok. I need to get to shower before I crawl into bed next to my husband," she said as she started for the door.

"Walk me to my car," John ordered. "No, leave them," he said firmly as she turned towards her clothes. "It's still warm out."

"What? No! I'm naked," Janice hissed as she stopped. 'Fuck! 2 AM,' she nodded as she headed for the door.

John hadn't parked right in front, but across the street in front of Reynold's house three doors down. Of course, he did that. I'll bet he had this humiliation all planned out. Then again, she felt the buzzing in her stomach anticipating being naked in public. She felt the warm night air on her skin, though a bit cool on the skin between her slick inner-thighs. She looked around and there wasn't a light on anywhere nor anyone out, but the street was well lit. 'Damn streetlights,' she internally groaned, 'how many times has Art written to the HOA to have them removed? This might not be the best argument for getting them removed though,' she thought.

"Thanks, you were a great hostess," he said as he pulled her close. "Damn, you have a great ass," he sighed as his hands cupped those tight globes. "I could spend the night pressed against these globes." He let her go, "Do me a favor. Walk over to the red BMW. Get your tits nice and wet," he slid his fingers between her legs and wiped the fluids on her breasts, "then press them against the windshield and come back. I want to watch you," he said firmly.

Janice would have blushed if she weren't already. She studied all the windows on each side of the street as she walked to the car. She had no issues gathering enough liquid to smear all over her boobs and climbed onto the hood hoping their neighbor didn't have an alarm system. When she was done she looked at the windshield and the clear imprint of her tits. There would be no question what made those, but who. Ted might never wash that again, she thought. She walked back feeling more fluids running out of her pussy.

John grinned seeing the girl come back under the streetlights. Even more beautiful in this lighting than before. He felt his cock pulse in his pants as he pulled her close, feeling her wet cunt before he kissed her. "I think I'm in love. You liked that, didn't you? I suspect your neighbors will be getting surprises periodically from now on."

Janice did enjoy that and was thinking the same thing. She hugged the man thinking she'd better get back inside before someone wakes up when he pulled her mouth to his. As they kissed, she felt her nipples scrape against the wool suit and his firm cock press against her mound. She felt him press harder and wished he hadn't parked right under a streetlight but happy he did. She groaned on his tongue in her mouth as she felt him release her as to undo his belt and pants knowing what he was going to do.

John turned the blonde around and pushed her chest onto the hood of his rental. He'd never been with any woman before who could get him aroused so quickly before and even though his balls ached from the previous sessions, he needed one more good fuck. Previously he'd made sure she came first but now all he wanted was to take full enjoyment from this tight cunt.

Art sat up having heard the front door close so he went back out to the living room. He saw that Mr. Smith's clothes were gone, but Janice's were still on the couch. He looked out the front window and groaned. They were down the street. His wife was bent over the front of a car her legs spread wide apart, her arms outstretched gripping the hood. It was like out of a porn video with Mr. Smith's ass glowing under the streetlight as he pounded into her. The lighting was perfect. Was he fucking her ass? Her pussy? So, she walked him to his car to see him off, but naked? At least he didn't drive off with her. He almost laughed as he felt gratitude the man hadn't taken Janice back to his hotel room. 'So fucking gentlemanly of him,' he thought. As he staggered back to bed he wondered if Ted Sinclair got up at 2:30 on Saturdays also. If so, he could finally get that good look at the woman he desired for so long.

Janice groaned as another load of potent sperm splashed against her cervix. She'd have to douche when she got back inside. At first, the hood felt cool but her body had warmed the metal up by the time John had finished fucking her. She wondered if he'd be as attentive as he had inside, but this was simply a fuck. She opened her legs letting him use her cunt for his pleasure and he didn't take long before he was satisfied.

John stepped back, the wet cock dangling between his legs, "Can you?" he asked pointing at his cock, "I hate to ruin the suit."

Janice knelt feeling the rough asphalt under her knees as she cleaned off his softening cock. She wondered if he'd finally go soft and as she licked their combined juices off she sat back, "I think you're good to go now," she wiped her mouth and stood up. She looked at the hood and giggled, "Ted won't be the only one with my mark."

John grinned seeing the imprints of her tits in the otherwise shiny paint job.

***********************************************

Art opened his eyes slightly and regulated his breathing so she'd think he was asleep. She'd crept in naked, tossed her dress into the clothes bin, and opened the door to the master bath. Art could see her incredible naked form highlighted by the nightlight. Her tits jutted out, her nipples still fully erect, her tight globes...were those handprints? She turned to close the door and Art could see they were, at least on this cheek. Huge red handprint. As the door closed he shuddered when he noticed the glistening liquids flowing down her thighs. He tried to stay awake so he could, what? Confront her, hold her? Fuck her? But finally fell asleep to the soothing sounds of the water splashing in the shower.

Art groaned and thrust his hips upwards feeling a warm mouth on his cock. He assumed he was still dreaming since all night images of writhing naked bodies swam through his head, breasts, tight asses, hard cocks.

Janice looked up and grinned, "Morning sleepyhead. You've had this hard cock all night and I didn't want to wake you, but I decided it was too good to pass up," she said happily as she took his cock into her mouth again. She took more and more and hoped with more practice she'd be able to deep-throat his cock. She heard him groan and lifted her shoulder as his hand reached down to cup her breast.

She'd never taken even half his cock before and now her nose was almost touching his pubic bone. He felt a flash of jealousy thinking Mr. Smith had taught his wife how to deepthroat, but that faded fast as he felt that soft warm flesh pressed against his hand and her lips gripping his shaft. She was doing something with her throat while plunging her mouth down on him which was bringing him closer every time. He waited for his wife to pull off like she always did, but she seemingly was unaware he was close. He mumbled he was close...cumming, but she never hesitated. His last bit of curiosity before exploding down her throat was 'why aren't her nipples as hard as they were last night?' but the aching release drove that away.

Janice swallowed every drop, then stroked the shaft working out every last drop, "Thanks. I was hungry for some cream this morning. Get dressed and come to the kitchen. I made breakfast," she said as she sat up wiping her mouth.

"You let me...you swallowed," he said lamely.

"Get dressed. I'll be in the kitchen," she patted his leg as she got up and headed down the hall.

He stopped and took a deep breath, waffles! His favorite. He started to grab a plate but his wife stopped him.

"Sit. I got this. How's your head? You didn't have much but I'll bet you're feeling it this morning," she smiled. She grabbed a plate and put two waffles on it and took it over to him, "Blueberry waffles. Decided to go all out this morning," she grinned.

Art took a bite and wondered the last time she'd made waffles. It had been over a year, "What's the occasion?" he asked thinking she'd apologize for last night.

"Ruined renewal weekend. I felt terrible this morning that you had planned the entire weekend and, well. Anyhow, I hope these and waking you up as I did will make you feel a bit better."

Art took another bite thinking that perhaps all was not lost, "I know, but we have all today and tomorrow. I plan on taking advantage of that cute body of yours the entire time," he grinned. "I took one of those pills I got for...you know."

Janice groaned, "Oh Christ! I have to leave in half an hour. Remember? I'm playing tennis with John. Please come with me, I know it will be just to sit and watch, but I love you and want you there," she grabbed his hand. "Please?"

Art looked at his wife and thought about it. A sharp pain in his stomach told him he couldn't watch those two in an athletic endeavor. "Sorry, I forgot. Totally forgot about tennis. You go and have fun. I do have the storage units..." he looked at his wife thinking about what brought Mr. Smith to their facility, "No, it's fine. I think it will be nice to make him happy, I mean, make his trip here enjoyable." He stood up, "I'm going to get started. Great breakfast," he said.

He'd been clearing off the back wall thinking about the blowjob, jealously wondering how she learned that thing with her throat and how to almost deep-throat him and to swallow. He felt a pain in his stomach that another man showed her...yet he felt his cock harden in anticipation of future bouts with her. What else has she learned? He stopped as Janice came out carrying her racquet bag. That's what you're wearing?" he asked.

Janice looked down at her outfit. Loose crop top, tiny white skirt. "What, it's going to be warm," she said, "This is comfortable."

"You can't play tennis without a bra! Are you even wearing panties?"

Janice remembered John's instructions, "No bra, tiniest thong you own. I need you to distract me since I've been working on my focus," he'd said. She doubted he had any issue with his focus, but she felt her nipples harden thinking about his eyes on her body. "It's fine. He says no one will be around and frankly, this is almost the same as what I wore last night. He's seen me, so he probably won't even notice. She pulled up her skirt showing her tennis panties which were more like small shorts, "I'm good," she said. "I'll see you in a few," he kissed him and opened the garage door.

Art watched as she climbed behind the wheel. She did look good with that flimsy top and no bra. At least she was being sensible with those panties. He watched her check her lipstick in the mirror. She closed the sun visor then did something that looked like she lifted her hips, pulling off her panties. What was she doing?

As Janice started the car, she saw her husband coming over. As she rolled down the window she straightened her skirt out and pushed the panties under the seat, "Hey, what's up?"

Art looked down at her legs, but couldn't see anything, "On the way back, we're low on milk. Can you stop at the store?"