Executive Orders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***********************************************

Janice found the room and knocked. When John answered the door he was dressed in his full tennis gear. "I thought all you had were suits," she said looking him over.

"They have shops here, come in," he held the door. "Grab a water. We have the court reserved."

Janice stopped him, "Look. I just want to be clear. I don't think last night was a mistake, or that it shouldn't have happened, but I came over to play tennis. That's all. We're not doing a repeat of last night."

"Last night was incredible and far from a mistake," he came over putting his large hands on her shoulders, "but you're wrong. You'll be the one demanding I fuck you. Be honest with yourself. What positions were you wondering we'd be trying on the way over?" he looked at her hardening nipples. "I thought so. Come on. Let's see what you've got," he turned to get his racquet.

At first, Janice was not getting to the balls as she was fully aware that her boobs were flopping all over the place but then down 5-love she internally smacked herself and began attacking the balls with no concern for her modesty. She was aware that a couple of dozen people from the pool area had come over to watch, mostly men but some women also.

John collapsed into a chair, "Wow! You had me right where you wanted me, didn't you?" he panted, "I had three set points yet you came all the way back." He looked at the girl drinking out of the bottle, her lips wrapped around the top, "You're the first person to beat me in over a year. Best out of three?"

The crowd had grown, many with their smartphones out taping the match, or rather recording the long-legged blonde wearing no bra and a tiny red thong. She unfortunately had worn a top that became somewhat transparent when she sweated and a flimsy skirt that blew up under the gentle gusts. All were cheering loudly for the girl to beat the man which she did for three more sets.

Janice blushed hearing the cheering as she and John left the court. "I thought you said we'd have the courts to ourselves," she hissed. "I'm going to be the next internet sensation after that." She put her racquet and balls in the bag, "Thanks for the matches. I missed playing. I know what you're thinking but I need to get home to Art. I feel I've neglected him."

John shook his head, his hand wiping the sweat off her shoulder, "You can't get in your car like this. Come on. You can grab a quick shower and then get home to your husband. I won't stop you."

"You're wrong," she said, "I can resist your manly charms. I'll shower, get dressed and leave," she said firmly, "Plus I must have had a half cup of your sperm inside me so I'd hate to ruin my car seat driving home," she sighed.

Janice felt the cool air of the room and wondered if that was why part of her body reacted. When John pointed out the towels and where the shampoo was, she shrugged. 'He'd seen me naked and maybe without alcohol I wouldn't look quite as good,' she thought as she pulled off her top and stepped out of her skirt. She giggled thinking she was about to step into the shower with her tennis shoes and socks on.

John looked at that ass as she bent over to take off her shoes remembering how it looked under the streetlight as he'd fucked her. He had idly wondered if they woke the neighbors when each came but he really didn't care. That was their problem if they didn't have air-conditioners and had their windows open. He thought about dropping to his knees and bury his face there but decided to wait. "I'll go down to the shop and get you something to wear, size 2?" he asked. "These are pretty wet," he explained.

"You don't have to...Ok, Yes. 2. Thanks," she stood back up. She'd seen where he was looking, "Not sure I should say I'm impressed you resisted or disappointed you couldn't," she smiled as she headed to the bathroom.

She felt the hot water rinse away all the salty sweat and thought back to the many men watching her, seeing her near-naked crotch. When she'd gotten into the elevator she blushed furiously seeing her nipples clearly through the wet top in the mirror. Had she really been outside with an audience virtually naked? Then again, she was outside early this morning literally naked. She thought about getting home and jumping on Art after showering. She felt a throbbing thinking he'd take charge, to use her, to take her any way he wanted. She felt her knees getting weak as she frigged her twat images of Art's cock pressing against her ass. 'God! How would it feel to ride John's cock and have Art's in my ass?' she wondered. She was close when the shower door opened, a naked John grinning at her.

"Let me help you with that," he said as he turned her away and knelt behind her. "A beautiful woman like you should snap her fingers and man would come running the make you happy," he said as he parted her cheeks and ran his tongue from her tangy slit to her ass.

Janice had never had a tongue on her ass before and had wanted someone to do this to her for years. Maybe John was right, she thought, as she bent over more to open her crotch up to the man. He was expert at barely flicking his tongue periodically on her clit and wiggling inside her vagina, all the time keeping her on the edge. Then he circled her anus, teasing before returning to her aroused clit. She tried not to say it, tried to bite her tongue, but, "You're a fucking asshole, you know that? Get up hear and fuck me, fuck my cunt with that fat cock of yours!"

John grinned hearing what he had been waiting for, stood up, and drove his cock into her with one thrust, "Ok, admit it. This is what you were hoping for since you got in the car and drove over," he hissed in her ear. "All the cock you got last night wasn't enough. Ask yourself, will enough ever be enough?"

"Yes, I hoped, I thought...oh fuck!" she spat out as a sudden orgasm hit her. She grabbed the shower handles as she humped back against the man's attack on her pussy. "oohhh, ohhh, oh, fuuuuck!" she spat out as the waves went through her.

John held onto her ass as she bucked against him looking down at that pink bud. He could...he should...but as he was thinking that he felt the sudden rise in throbbing in his balls. He slammed hard into the girl and spurted jets of cum into that tight cunt. He enjoyed fucking married women for the first time, but it was an even bigger rush when they came back for more. As he injected the last of his sperm into her womb he knew she'd demand his cock again before the day was done. She'll deny it now, but she'd open her legs up again...soon.

After drying off, Janice hugged the man, "Ok. You were right, but I do have to get home. Thanks for the tennis and the..." she indicated the shower.

"Sure, it was my pleasure," he smiled. "Here, I got you something to wear back home," he went over to the bed.

Janice looked at the lavender and violet patterned dress and smiled, "It's beautiful," she took it and held it to her body, "Looks right." She pulled on the dress and looked in the mirror. "I'm surprised. I assumed you'd suggest we wash my outfit and let it dry which would keep me here for a couple more hours. Instead, you got me something to wear so I can go home," she said. "Thanks. It was nice meeting you," she kissed him on the lips.

As she was gathering her stuff, he stopped her. "You know. I was planning on dining alone, but why don't you call Art and have him meet us downstairs for dinner?"

"What time? I guess I could drive home and meet you back here," she said wondering what Art would say to the invite.

"Call him. It's after four and I have reservations for seven. You don't want to drive back 45 minutes each way. He can meet us here," he took the bag out of her hand.

Janice put down the phone, "Ok. He's taking an Uber since I have my car here, so I guess..." she looked at the bed.

John grinned, "Yes, but first I want to have something to remember you by," he picked up his phone.

Janice watched as he pressed some buttons and pointed it at her. She hesitated, slowly pulled off her dress leaving her naked. She turned slowly so he could capture all sides. She pointed to the bad and when he nodded, she crawled up aware he was filming her ass and swollen pussy.

"Lie on your back, play with yourself. I want to capture you cumming," go on." he ordered.

Janice opened her legs, her eyes glued to the camera. She surprised herself feeling so relaxed and into the feelings her fingers were giving her. "I'd rather cum on your cock," she sighed, "at least let me see it." "Fuck! It seems to get bigger every time," she panted.

John stood at the foot of the bed stroking his cock as he watched the gorgeous blonde gasp out she was cumming, raise her ass off the bed, and cry out. He propped the phone on the dresser, took off all his clothes, and crawled between those amazingly long legs.

***********************************************

Art looked around and saw the couple...his wife and Mr. Smith...sitting close together in the corner. They already had half-empty drinks and it was exactly seven, "Hey Jan, good tennis match?" he asked as he sat across from them. It felt strange sitting in the chair with his wife sitting cozily with another man on the padded bench. He thought about suggesting they switch seats but there was an awkwardness to this that he couldn't place like he was stag at a couples-only event.

"Let get you a drink, I need a refill," John said as he waved over the waiter.

John and Janice discussed the various shots made and the come-back in the first set. He felt a stab of pride his wife had beaten this man 4 sets to none. Then she asked him about the garage so he told her it was almost all done. One more day and they'd have their dream set-up. Mr. Smith told them he'd be in town another couple of weeks as he had a few more employees to get to know. It all seemed innocent but Jan's nipples were still fully erect and she was wearing a dress he'd never see before. Where had she gotten that? And did she truly play tennis commando? When he'd gotten to the resort he saw her car and checked, and sure enough, her panties were under her seat. He was sure she wasn't wearing any now and suspected where Mr. Smith's hand was. Ok, more than suspected seeing the flushed cheeks and chest and the slow rhythmic motion of the man's arm.

Art put down his napkin, "Thanks for dinner, but we should be going. I'm sure you're tired. I'm not sure how late you were over," he lied, "but I know it was early this morning when Jan crawled into bed."

Janice nodded and started to get up, "Yes, thanks. Hopefully, we'll see you again. We'd love to have you over for dinner sometime."

John pulled his hand back wiping the juices off on his napkin, "Unless...Look, I know you're tired, but there's a great jazz club down the street. A sax player who knows his shit. I'd like to go, but sitting in a bar alone is just pathetic," he looked pleadingly at both.

"Art hates jazz, but we should still go," she put her hand on her husband's shoulder. "It would be fun. You love concerts."

Art shook his head, "No. She's right, I don't like jazz but really dislike saxophones. I think he'll be fine alone," he hesitated, "unless you want to go. I know you like jazz," he said softly.

"I love jazz." She looked at each man, "Are you sure?" she looked at her husband and back at John, "Will it be a late night? I am tired," she said, "You wore me out today," she blushed before quickly adding, "four sets," she thought how it was four on the tennis courts then four more back in the room. 'Where does this man get his drive, his stamina? And he takes just minutes to recover, it seems," she thought.

"It occurs to me that Janice drove and you took an Uber. Give him your keys and I have a limo on standby if you want to see this band, but you really should treat yourself. You won't regret it, best I've heard in years," he slid out and stood next to Janice, "Plus, there were a couple of guys there the other night that were hilarious. You'd like them," he smiled.

Janice sighed, "Ok, but I'll need my stuff. I left it in your room," she blushed.

Art followed them into Mr. Smith's room, immediately noticing the bedcovers messed up and could smell the distinct aroma of sex. He took her car keys and started for the door.

Janice came up and hugged her husband, "Thanks. I mean thanks for letting me go listen to jazz. You know how much I've always loved it. I love you and I'll see you later," she kissed him on the lips, "Drive safely."

***********************************************

Art looked at the clock, 7:37. He looked over at his wife's side of the bed and collapsed back. She'd texted around one saying she was too tired to drive home and she was going to crash on the couch in his room. It was all too much thinking about how she'd eagerly given herself to the cold man all weekend, violating her vows. He rolled out of bed and went down to make coffee. He started to put in the same amount he'd been making for the last 6 years but resignedly made a half batch.

He went out to the garage continuing the project and was able to forget all about what his wife had been doing, was doing when his phone rang.

He hung up and slumped down to the floor wondering why he'd agreed. She'd called to ask if it would be ok to play some more tennis without apologizing for not coming home last night, just she was tired and a bit tipsy when they'd gotten back and she knew he understood. As if either precluded her from sitting in the back of the limo Mr. Smith had offered. It just seemed so natural that she had her freshly cleaned tennis outfit and someone to play against.

Janice put down the phone feeling guilty for lying to her husband but took the cock she'd been stroking and put it back in her mouth. "I can do this and we're no leaving until I do, ok?"

John laughed, "So demanding. It's a tough job but someone has to do it," he chuckled.

Three times last night she'd been able to take more and more of him down her throat. This morning she was so close to feeling his pubic hair against her lips and was determined to get past the annoying gagging reflex. Her fingers were dripping as she furiously rubbed her well-fucked cunt and was thinking perhaps she should just climb onto this cock. But she wanted to be able to deep-throat the man as she knew it would please him and give Art a thrill...though at this point she was well past that length. She'd come close twice last night but almost threw up a couple of times on the man's crotch.

John lay back watching the beautiful woman's mouth stretch wide around his cock and humped encouragingly as he felt her throat clench against him. "That's it, babe. You're doing it, getting so close and when you swallow the whole thing I'll let you take my cock in your ass. If you can't then sorry. No cock for your cunt or ass," he sighed.

Janice's fingers were working her pussy close to release but hearing the man's offer, she reached around and slid a wet finger into her ass. It did feel good having something stretch her out there. She pressed past the point that had caused her to gag and found she was able to control it. Lifting her body up, she plunged back down and felt the tickling on her lips and the musky smell of his sex. The tickling increased, then became the feeling of course texture, then hard pressure on his bone. Soon she was bobbing up and down on his cock, bruising her lips against him.

John was getting close but he wanted that ass, "Ok. Get on your hands and knees. I have the tube right here," he ordered. He grinned as this was a treat. Most of the wives and girlfriends had been adamant about no cock with be entering their rectums. Janice never said no, but always put it off but when she asked him to teach her how to suck cock better he'd made the deal. He made sure his cock was good and lubed, then took a glob and smeared it around her ass before driving the rest inside her anus.

The girl pressed her face into the well-used sheets feeling her ass open up wider. As the man's fat finger pulled out she felt a buzzing in her stomach thinking as John had suggested, "Being the entire fuck package in bed will make Art so much happier." She thought about next week's session and how happy her husband will be to get deep-throated and when she offers him her ass..."Ooooooohhhh, fuuuck!" she cried as his plump head popped inside her. She gritted her teeth telling herself to relax...relax and just accept him. "Oohhhh, oooh, yes. Deeper, Oh God! Wait!" she spat.

John took his time and soon he felt the woman push back and then it wasn't her telling him to slow down, but fuck her, harder, deeper.

Janice realized that even in her ass the man's huge balls slapped against her clit. She unconsciously thrust her ass back trying to open her crotch up more to increase the contact. Wow! she thought, it's amazing having a cock in her ass, but how would one in her ass and one in her pussy feel? She'd need to arrange it. Ted from down the street, Art's brother...he'll be visiting this fall.

John felt like he owned this girl now. He knew every time he flew in he could set up a tennis match and she'd drop everything. He reached under and plunged two fingers into her sopping cunt, pressing hard and rubbing her clit beneath his fingers. He knew it was coming and he hung on when she exploded against the assault on her ass and pussy.

The orgasm was so intense she almost passed out and she couldn't hold herself up anymore as the last waves pulsed through her. They collapsed together spooning with her ass pressed against his belly as he renewed his pistoning into her incredibly tight hole. He was able to reach around to grab those tits as he savored the ring gripping his cock. "Fuck, Janice. You have a great ass. I wish you'd have let me do this earlier this weekend," he groaned. "Fuck, you're tight!"

The blonde pressed back feeling the warm fleshy rod deep inside her, his rough hands mauling her breasts and his hot breath against the back of her neck. This was as animalistic as it gets, she thought. Her hand went done to play with her pussy and she lifted her leg high as she lost herself in the feeling of total surrender to a man she'd never laid eyes on just 48 hours ago. She found herself hoping he could hold off as she was getting closer to another orgasm when the door opened.

"I'm so sorry. I knocked and no one...I'm so sorry I'll come back." She tried to turn away, but the blonde woman was so beautiful and the man's cock had to be huge the way it stretched out her ass. "Um, ok. Sorry," she turned.

"Wait, we'll need more towels when we're done and could you give us five minutes and change the sheets?" John said matter-of-factly without missing a stroke. "Also, the trashcan in the kitchen is pretty full, don't let us hold you up." He played with Janice's nipples and whispered in her ear, "You like being seen, don't you? Did you see her studying you? She might like girls...if fact I could ask her," he said softly.

Janice couldn't take it anymore and knew the girl looked over as she came instantly, "Oh fuck, yesss, uuuhhhhh, uuuhhh, uhh, aaaaaahhhhh," she cried out wondering how she could cum with a perfect stranger watching.

John grinned and winked at the girl. He held open Janice's legs as he repeatedly penetrated her ass. The room was filled with the sounds of skin slapping on skin and the moist sounds of a cock sliding in and out of her tight hole. He liked how the girl was looking at them, her hand inside her white panties. She looked innocent but he knew she wasn't. When he slipped a finger inside Janice's cunt she saw the lust on the maid's face. All these girls welcomed a man who could release their inner slut. Her eyes were glued to his cock as he pulled almost all the way out before plunging back in. He made a point of showing as much as he could but soon his thought focused on the wonderful ass he was fucking and knew he couldn't last.