Executive Platinum Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed; my hands had just strayed across her breasts once again, brushing against them before sliding back under her arms to her side. "These twins? I answered, sliding my hands back forward momentarily, my fingers finding and twisting the studs that kept them erect.

"I already know who those twins are," she laughed. "I mean the two that are with you."

"They'll be glad to know you think so," I laughed in return. "That's my girlfriend and her daughter."

"No way!" Her voice incredulous. "We were sure they were twins. So you're fucking a mother and daughter?"

I didn't answer, my thoughts running through my head about this stranger, a nearly naked stranger absolutely without a doubt trying to arouse and entice me, asking personal questions about my, and more importantly, my partners, sex life. That I was enjoying her body had nothing to do with it - but she could see what she could see, and anything behind closed doors wasn't for me to share without Gloria's knowledge. Instead I ignored by asking a question in return. "What about you guys? Are you in the lifestyle or...?" I left it open-ended, wondering just how much she'd tell me.

"We have an open marriage. I get to flirt and fuck whoever I want, as long as Bill gets to watch."

"Ummm," I said, and then added "Bill?"

"My hubby."

"Ah." It was several moments later, my thoughts collected, before I asked "So are you just flirting or are you wanting to fuck also?"

The virtually non-stop music was changing tempo into a new song at that time, and turning, Suzie's hand reached down, her open hand running across the semi-erection in my pants. "If your girlfriend doesn't mind." Her hand reached out to grip mine as she headed us back toward the table with her friends and hubby.

"Probably not our thing," I answered, stepping a bit closer and practically shouting as the music hit an extra loud section. Actually it didn't matter what Gloria minded or not, although our little flirtation and touching had been fun and arousing, it was me that just wasn't interested in going any further.

"Too bad, I can tell you'd have been fun," she said over her shoulder, apparently nonplussed by my rejection. "Joe, Jean," she said her arm swinging toward her friends before coming back to who I thought was her husband, "and Bill. This is...." She stopped and looked at me.

"Jim" I said, filling in the blank.

"Pull up a seat," Bill said, "we just got fresh drinks. Glancing down I saw a fresh Margarita on the table. "The waitress knew what you were drinking."

"Jim says he doesn't want to fuck which is too bad as I can tell he's really got a nice cock," Suzie said, her hand once again unabashedly reaching over to my thigh, and brushing against my cock as I sat down at the table. "He says the girls aren't twins," Suzie said to the table, but looking at Jean when she did. "He says they're mother and daughter."

Jean's "No Way" response allowed me to at least momentarily concentrate my attention on her. While I hadn't been ignoring her, now I could observe without appearing to blatantly stare, although I guess I really didn't need to worry. Nearly nude as she was, it was obvious she didn't mind being looked at.

A large open weave mesh cover-up, worn over virtually nothing, appeared to be all she was wearing when she was sitting. Seated at the table as she was I didn't get to tell whether she had any panties on, but above she was totally naked beneath the woven strings. Very small breasted, what she lacked in breasts she made up for in nipples; she would never need to wear a bra for support. Her small but perky breasts were, at best, just an A cup. Her nipples were also pierced, with two small silver rings attached, a small gold chain attached to each ring draped between her breasts. Even with the piercings and chain inside of the mesh cover up -- her nipples protruded through the mesh at least half an inch.

When I asked how long they'd known each other, it turned out that Jean and Joe had just met Bill and Suzie the previous day. Jean and Joe's thing was showing off. I couldn't tell originally with them seated, but later when Joe stood up, I found out the only thing he was wearing was a sack, similar to a jock, that encased his cock and balls. Jean had something similarly skimpy, a thong that was only a tiny triangle of cloth over her pussy; just strings behind. Except for those barely-there covers, the two of them were both virtually nude. Bill, on the other hand, was wearing shorts and a tank top, just appropriate wear for wandering Key West, and similar to mine except that mine was a regular t-shirt.

Just as I was curious about them, they were curious about me and Gloria and Melissa. I gave the short version of how I'd met Gloria and we'd hooked up, had met several times and in different places and had some great times, but Melissa being along was sort of impromptu. I told about the mix-up about the rooms, and that Melissa was, so far, kindly allowing us some alone time, when Suzie leaned over to me. "Are you sure you don't want to go back to our room with us?" she said, slightly quieter, so that the majority of people surrounding us wouldn't hear.

"Tempting," I responded with a smile, "you're a hot and beautiful lady, but not this time."

"You don't know what you're missing," Bill said, "She doesn't just ask anyone to be her playmate."

"I'm sure."

"Too bad," she said, her hand reaching over to blatantly grip my cock through my pants, "it would have been fun."

The round of drinks was just about finished when Bill flagged down the waitress and ordered another round. I told them thanks, but no thanks; that I was sure that Gloria and Melissa would be back momentarily, and that I needed to take a leak. I thanked them for the drink and made my exit -- and I really was heading for the toilet.

I was just merging back into the crowded bar when I spotted Gloria and Melissa just inside the entrance. Initially they appeared to be unchanged as from a distance I basically recognized their clothes, but immediately noticed that both had masks painted on their faces. I couldn't help but wonder what they had been up to. The only thing I spotted was that Gloria had put her blouse back on; at least that's what I thought at first. I truthfully didn't realize anything until I put my hand on Gloria's shoulder and then realized that now her blouse wasn't cloth, it was paint. "Oh My Goodness," I said, almost catching a punch from Gloria before she realized it was me as I gripped her arm and turned her toward me.

Her blouse appeared to be billowing open in the spots that it had before but the shadows were only painted on. The buttons were in the right spots, bare flesh showed in the right spots. It wasn't until she was facing me, that I realized that she still had her nipple jewels on. Her baubles, both her natural ones and the fake diamonds, along with most of her breasts, were now covered with paint. "Is this your little surprise?" I asked, pulling her to me. She turned and slipped into my arms.

"What do you think?" She giggled, as my hand ran down her back.

"Oh my," I said, my hand stroking down her back and finding no cloth to stop it. It was only then that I realized that everything she was now "wearing" was paint. It was almost impossible to step back in the crowd and ogle her, but it didn't stop my hand from sliding down her naked hip, onto her bottom and pulling her to me. "I like!" I said, as I pressed my lips against hers in a brief kiss. She didn't return my kiss quite like I thought she would. I pulled her against me; she had to know that the hardness I pressed against her was caused by her.

"Somebody likes it," she giggled.

"Ummm," I growled, planting another kiss on her lips and stepping back. Melissa was just beyond watching, a slightly bemused expression on her face. "Did you talk her into this?" I grinned at her. As I did, I suddenly realized that Melissa probably didn't have on anything but paint either. Just like Gloria, I realized that the lingerie that she'd been strutting for the last few hours had been replaced with paint -- amazingly good paint at that. The delicate structure of the lace had been duplicated, allowing skin to show through as it had before. How it was possible, I didn't know, but my eyes surveyed every inch of her body. Her nipples were hard, just like Gloria's, protruding through the paint, yet covered. From this angle I could see the crease of her pussy lips, yet there also she was completely covered with paint so it looked more like a camel toe than lingerie. Virtually completely naked, with me obviously ogling her, for some reason she didn't seem to mind. "Wow! " I said, dragging my eyes from the near naked daughter to the mother sliding into my arm.

"We thought you might like this," Gloria said in my ear.

"You've got no idea," I answered, my hand once again slipping onto her naked bottom.

"Told ya," she said, turning toward Melissa. I realized that I wasn't intended to hear this taunt, just as I realized the following explanation from Gloria was a fabrication.

"Told her what?" I questioned; the smug glance of hiding something intercepted and understood by me, confirming that something was awry.

"Just that I knew you'd like the paint." For some reason I knew that wasn't what she was saying "told you" about, but if they had their little secret, so be it. I let it go.

We didn't last long in the Garden of Eden. "Dressed" only in paint, in a clothing optional bar, apparently didn't have quite the thrill that being dressed that way in public would, especially when bumping and grinding to the music had the distinct possibility of damaging the surprisingly realistic paint. Melissa and Gloria both were eager to walk the streets, which we soon enough did.

~

It was hours later when we finally stumbled back into our hotel room. I suppose that technically the girls should have both put clothes on as we left the fantasy zone, but except for Melissa again pulling the summer dress on, they both appeared to have clothing.

"Stop it you two!" Melissa giggled on the elevator as I twirled Gloria into my arms and kissed her, "you don't know what you're starting."

"I'll bet I do," I growled as my hand slid onto Gloria's bottom. I'd been subtly pawing her whenever the occasion allowed over the last several hours, but now with just the 3 of us alone on the elevator, I made no attempt to be subtle, filling my right hand with the globe of her ass, my other hand filling itself with her breast. I no longer had a bulge in my shorts; I now had a full blown erection. I pulled Gloria hard against me, wanting her to know what she was going to be getting -- soon.

Melissa made a bee line for the toilet as soon as we were in the room. Stopping just before she went in, she asked, "Do either of you want to use the toilet before I go in and try to get this paint off?" I assured her I was ok for the moment and Gloria did the same. Stopping at the door, she looked back as if she were going to say something else, and then stepped into the bath, closing the door.

I had been enjoying the company of two beautiful scantily clad women for hours. Bar hopping, walking the streets, looking at other sexy, nearly naked women had taken its toll. I'd found numerous opportunities to caress Gloria during the evening; walking down the street, turning into a storefront or new bar I'd slid my hand into the small of her back to guide her in, only to let my hand slip to her painted bottom and squeeze. Leaning against a bar, I'd leaned over and slid my hand onto the side of her breast, a few times actually filling my hand, fingers momentarily finding a nipple. She'd teased in return, turning on a bar stool so her knee nestled against my crotch, the back and forth movement across my semi-hard cock totally intentional. She'd slid her hand onto my butt once or twice, and several times had gripped my arm and pulled it against her chest. Now, alone for virtually the first time, I didn't hesitate to carry it a bit further.

Stepping up behind her, my arms went around her and I filled my hands with her breasts, pulling her back against me. I'd adjusted my erection in my shorts; now totally upright it easily filled the gap of her bottom. She groaned and leaned back into me. "Jim..." she said, starting to say something, but not finishing, melting against me instead; my mouth on the back of her neck, my nose nuzzling her ear as my fingers tweaked her nipple. "I'm so fucking horny..." she said, interrupted by me as I turned her chin and head sideways, our mouths meeting over her shoulder. Our tongues and lips attacked each other; she wasn't pulling away, which freed my hand to undo my pants. Releasing her nipple with my fingers I slid my hand down her body, across her tummy and onto her pussy.

Her skin was covered with paint, which wasn't as nice as bare skin, but once I slipped between her lips, her juices on my finger confirming she was as aroused as I was. I finished loosening my shorts and they easily slipped from my hips allowing me to press my now naked and enflamed cock into her butt crack. Her hand moved backward to my hip and I eased my pressure against her bottom enough that her hand slid between us, gripping my cock.

I'm an avid advocate of foreplay; I love teasing and tantalizing my partners body until she's begging for something more. For us, this time, both of our bodies were already aroused, there was no need for further teasing, nor did I want any. Gloria's hand gripped my cock from over the top, my glans in her palm, and then slid down the shaft from the side to grip me solidly. Gloria's body contorted to the left as I sucked her tongue into my mouth; her arm twisting back to the right to grip and stroke my cock while my fingers were plundering her pussy.

Gloria pulled away from my mouth, "Jim, you need to know..." she started, interrupting herself with an "Oh!" as I pushed her body forward, and down, away from me, her hands falling to the bed to keep herself from falling. I stepped forward between her legs which naturally spread as I forced myself between them. I gripped my cock and slid it between her legs, rooted once, and found her wetness. Lifting up, my cock found home in her slippery wetness, plunging in and out three times before I found bottom.

I've always tried to be aware of my partner during sex, not just taking my own needs and satisfying them, but pleasing my partner also. But there are times when my own needs overwhelm my brain, the thought of getting off drives my body, and this was one of those times. I'd been teased, whether intended or not, by my seemingly naked girlfriend and her seemingly naked daughter, for hours. I'd stood with one on each arm as complete strangers took pictures of the three of us, often congratulating me on having two sexy women to play with. I'd watched them both willingly cuddle up and pose with leering men, and women, who were obviously lusting over their bodies. When Gloria and I are alone together I can tell her arousal by how erect her nipples are; tonight - they'd been erect for hours. I knew that I was past needing foreplay, Gloria was also.

"Oh Fuck!" she grunted as I grabbed her hips, pulled back, and slammed home again. I needed to cum, and for the first time in our relationship I was taking what I needed. "So good!" she moaned out moments later as I slammed home again. As I picked up a rhythm, she did too, her bottom coming back to greet me just as I moved forward into her. When my hips crashed into her bottom hard enough to knock her forward, she just raised her legs, kneeling in a doggy position and I kept at it. I felt the cum boiling up from my balls, and moments later I exploded inside her, pulling myself as deep inside her as I could, my cock belching its liquid fire into her womb.

Concentrating on my own needs, I hadn't even noticed that Gloria had collapsed onto one shoulder, freeing one hand which was she was using to diddle her clit. My sanity returned just as her pelvis constricted in jolts around my cock as came to her own fingers.

My cock was rapidly withering, but as I began to pull back and out, she moaned, "Oh -- stay! You feel so good." I did, stroking my hands across her not quite naked bottom, feeling the smooth flesh and the slightly less smooth painted flesh; investigating the line with my fingertips where it transitioned. When my cock fell free, Gloria leaned forward and down, extending her legs around me and flattening herself on the bed. "God that was good." Straightening up as she collapsed away from me, I ran my hands down her legs, not yet breaking our touch.

"Jim...?" she said, the tone saying that she was about to reveal something important.

"What sweetheart?" I answered, putting my hand back against her leg where I'd just pulled it from.

There was a pause before she hesitantly said, "I tried to tell you..."

"Tell me what?" I asked.

Melissa's hand touching my back startled me. I hadn't heard the shower shut off, the bathroom door open, or her enter the room. Now, with Gloria and I obviously having just had sex, I wondered what she had seen.

"She was trying to tell you that she's not me." I heard the words from Melissa behind me, but they made no sense.

"Huh?" I questioned stupidly.

"She's trying to tell you, the woman you just fucked is my daughter, Melissa." I turned; Melissa now scrubbed clean, was standing behind me with nothing but a towel wrapped around her body. I looked back at Gloria on the bed, or if I was to interpret correctly what had just been said, Melissa, who had rolled up onto her side looking at me. I looked back at the other Melissa, just out of the shower.

"You're Gloria?" She nodded. Looking back at Gloria on the bed, or rather, Melissa I noticed a touch of my semen oozing from between her labia, and in particular noticed her pussy was painted, but also totally bald, which gave me a thought. Reaching for Melissa, or rather Gloria now standing beside me, I raised the edge of the towel and slipped my hand onto her also totally bald mound. "When did you shave?"

"This morning. We decided if we were going to get painted all over, I should be bald too."

"That," Melissa on the bed added, "and to find out if you could tell us apart, we needed to be the same."

I'd noticed repeatedly during our time together how much they had looked alike; now with them both naked, although Melissa was still painted, I assessed the differences, but there were damn few. The haircuts were virtually identical, their bodies were virtually identical. I'd just fondled Melissa's breasts and pussy and ass -- and hadn't been able to tell it wasn't Gloria that was arousing me. They both had toned bodies, firm breasts, gorgeous green eyes and cute upturned noses. One of them had some green stud earrings in (presumably Melissa as she was painted and on the bed) while the other had some clear diamond stud earrings in (presumably Gloria as she was freshly showered and standing next to me).

"I just fucked your daughter?" Gloria nodded.

"And you're OK with that?"

She glanced down at Melissa and reaching down she touched her leg. "We really hadn't planned it, but I guess we knew it was possible."

"I thought she was you." I said, a pang of conscious telling me that I probably should have been able to figure it out. But -- they had set this switch up; they had to have known something unusual could happen. Gloria, the real Gloria, stepped forward; my arm went around her, and her arms around me.

"It's OK Jim." Turning slightly she looked down at Melissa and said "The showers open if you want to get that paint off....?"

Wordlessly Melissa slid to the end of the bed and stood up. I stepped sideways a bit, giving her room, but she stopped. Reaching up she grabbed my chin. "It's OK Jim -- we tried to fool you. Mom and I discussed it beforehand, we knew what might happen. I just didn't think it would happen so perfectly. We were going to tell you before we got carried away...." Her hand stroked down my arm, I glanced between the two of them, still somewhat mixed up in my mind. Melissa, the one with paint on her body and my cum dribbling from her pussy, turned to the bath.