Executive Platinum Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers

"Oh my god, I've dreamed of just exactly that so many times since then."

"If you knew about Barb and me, why didn't you say anything?"

"What was I to say? You were my daughter for God's sake."

"You could have said anything. When we were finishing up Barb and I used to just say "I wonder if it will pass the tongue test." I just didn't want to go for it without some indication from you that you wanted it."

"I felt so bad that I was so turned on by my own daughter."

"Mom, its only sex. And besides, that's half the purpose of shaving each other, turning each other on."

"But you said it was easier for someone else to form a heart..."

"For shapes it is definitely easier to have someone help, but shaving clean or just a landing strip, everyone does that by themselves."

I listened to this back and forth, never saying a word. Despite the loving caresses from both on my chest, my cock hadn't begun to stir either. That they'd worn me out just hours before, there was no doubt. But I did have to go to the toilet, and feeling the stiffness in my legs realized that I really wanted to go for a run and stretch out. "I'm glad you two are clearing this up..." I said, pulling arms from under both of their heads as they rose up slightly, "but I have got to go to the bathroom.

I took a quick pee, brushed my teeth, and decided that I needed to go for a run as I hadn't been able to in 4 days. Both Gloria and Melissa hadn't moved, lying on their sides with an open spot between them. I crawled on my knees up between them. "Listen, Ladies. I'm going to go for a run and leave you two alone for a while. My legs are really stiff, and I'm not going to be good for much else..." I leaned down to my right and gave Gloria a peck on the cheek. Or at least I thought it was Gloria. Or was it Melissa? She didn't say anything, and leaning back to her twin on the left, I also gave her a peck on the cheek.

"We'll be here," one of them said, although I truly wasn't sure which. Before, the few times I'd talked with Melissa, it had been fairly easy to eventually tell that it wasn't Gloria. Now, the more they were together the harder it was for me to tell which was Gloria and which was her daughter.

~

I'm not sure which it was who leaned over and said "I'd just as soon head back to the room". We'd just finished dinner; reservations made hours earlier mandatory as all restaurants were otherwise full when it came to dinner time. It had been a lazy day; following breakfast and a short stint on the beach in some very sexy bikinis, we'd wandered back and spent most of the day in the fantasy zone -- just watching people. It turned out to be Gloria who had said it, but Melissa and I didn't take any convincing, even though the night was still young.

We picked up virtually where we'd left off that morning, although now that they'd gotten over the newness of being together, I took charge and directed traffic. Mouths and pussies and breasts and my cock all interacted in virtually every combination possible. All of my twin fantasies were fulfilled, again, with pussy on my cock and virtually identical pussy on my tongue; hot wet pussies on each hand, and of course, the girls also taking care of each other. We never made it back out of the room, and eventually fell asleep, a girl cuddled up to each of my arms.

With an afternoon flight the next afternoon and a nearly 4 hour drive to Miami we had to rise and get on the road fairly early the last day. By the time I separated from the two of them in Dallas that evening -- the previous days felt like a dream. Perhaps it was, a dream come true.

BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers