Executive Platinum Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,466 Followers

With Melissa now gone, my attention was on the toweled beauty that slipped easily into my arms. "Gloria... I'm ...."

"Shhh," she said, her finger coming up to my mouth. "It's OK."

"You're sure?" I continued, "You're ok with what happened?"

"Umm," she answered, her face turning up, her lips finding mine. My hand caressed her back through the towel which almost instantly loosened. I helped it fall free, Gloria now naked in my arms. "Do you remember what you said your greatest unfulfilled fantasy was?" Gloria was planting kisses on my neck and chest as she talked.

I thought, but had to shake my head no. What was she talking about? When had I ever talked about unfulfilled fantasies? Gloria moved her mouth to my nipple, nipping and sucking it.

"That first weekend - when you saved me in San Diego? You don't remember talking about fantasies, what we would like to do but probably never would?" It still didn't ring a bell. I shook my head slightly, no.

"You said you'd had a crush on some twins in high school, and always wondered what it would be like to have a threesome with twins?"

Suddenly I remembered; masturbating together on the balcony, her not letting me have sex with her that night, and discussing what our fantasies were. Her mouth moved across my chest to my other nipple.

"Oh god yes -- how could I have forgotten."

"This morning, when we were getting ready, Melissa commented that we were almost like twins, and I remembered your fantasy. I asked Melissa, if the opportunity came up if she'd take you to bed, and she said only if it was OK with me. I told her your fantasy, and asked her if she'd like to dress identically and see if we could fool you. She suggested we lead you astray, and since she'd found a place that could do body painting on us today, that we 'swap' clothes when we got painted and see if you could tell us apart."

I didn't say anything, the realization of all that had happened finally dawning on me. My girlfriend had set me up, made me think she was her daughter, and I'd believed it. Her daughter had pretended to be her mother, and I'd believed that too. The few times we'd ever talked on the phone and in person, how I'd had to really concentrate to tell the two of them apart -- all those memories came flooding back.

And with it the realization that I'd now been intimate with my girlfriend's daughter.

"You two are stinkers, you know that?" She giggled, her hand sliding down my belly to grip my cock.

"Uh huh -- and apparently we're also almost identical twins since you couldn't tell us apart." Dropping to her knees, she took my cock into her mouth.

"You're right, I couldn't tell you apart, but I think only because you led me astray. I think I would have if I'd been looking." I thought back on the day, realizing there had been multiple tells; they didn't do everything completely alike, they didn't say everything exactly the same. "Or if I'd been listening."

My cock was rapidly responding to her oral caresses, expanding to her hand and tongue. "Umm, do I detect that my lady needs a little fucking too?" I stroked her hair, watching her suck me back to full hardness. "God you're a great little cock sucker, you know that?" Suddenly I realized that my somewhat still sticky cock had been coated with Melissa's and my juices -- it was probably as close to eating Melissa that Gloria had ever been -- her greatest fantasy. "But sleeping with you both one at a time isn't exactly a threesome, is it?" I teased, having surmised where this might end up. Could it be that she, or rather, they -- were possibly thinking the same?

Her head shook back and forth with my cock in her mouth, and then she pulled off. Looking me in the eye, she started her tongue at the base of my cock and licked to the top, stopping before saying "We can solve that if we all sleep in one bed tonight...." I could tell it was a tease.

"Hmm," I answered, stroking her cheek with the back of my fingers, and teased her right back; "is that so you can suck some more of your daughters cum off my cock -- or so you can suck on her pussy directly?" I saw her nostrils flair at the thought, her mouth sucking the head of my now turgid cock into her mouth, her tongue swirling around it. I laughed, "See, you're not the only one who knows about someone else's fantasies."

Reaching down I grabbed her shoulder and began to lift. My prick popped free from her mouth, as I lifted and moved her backward to the bed. She fell backward, and I slid between her legs, forcing them wider to accommodate me. Reaching to her crotch, I let my hand slide over the smooth skin of her pussy again. "So smooth," I commented, my finger sliding between her lips, finding her extremely wet -- and therefore extremely aroused. "Do you want me to fuck you or eat you?" I asked, sliding my finger over her clit, eliciting a shudder as I did. Her "umm," of pleasure, her eyes closed was the only answer.

"No preference?" I commented, "then I know what I want," I answered myself, and crawled up onto the bed beside her. Lying inverted from Gloria, I pulled her over on top of me, sliding her down until my mouth was under her pussy and began to pleasure her with my tongue. Upside down as we were, just as fast as I went down on her, she again began sucking and licking my cock in a classic 69 position.

I'm an aficionado of oral sex, probably giving more than receiving. Feasting on the nectar of an aroused woman, tantalizing her clit with my tongue, feeling it throb as she orgasms -- nothing can be better in my mind. I tried to take it slow and easy on her, knowing that she wasn't much for a direct affront on her clit, but suspecting she was in the same state of near blinding lust that Melissa and I had been in earlier. My tongue had barely parted her lips and found her clit for the first time when she arched and quivered, orgasm washing over her, coating my mouth with even more of her moisture. I easily kept her quivering for several moments, of which her attention to my cock totally disappeared although I was still in her mouth. Mindful of not overloading her senses too much, I rolled her off me, turned around and slid up beside her, putting my arm over her.

"Oh My God, I was so horny," she whispered, rolling into me, her hand searching out my cock. "Let me rest for a moment and I'll finish taking care of you." My cock was rock hard again, but she just held it for the moment, a slight slow stroking all that she was doing. My own hand caressed her side, fondled her breast, cupping her bottom.

My mind went over what had been said, and suddenly switched to hearing the rest of the room. Melissa still had the shower running, getting clean and naked, which I presumed meant she wasn't returning to the room just yet. "So were you serious, all of us in one bed?" I asked softly, Gloria cuddled against me. She moved back a bit, looking me in the eye.

"Would you like to?"

"Huh," I semi-grunted, thinking before I answered. "You know me, Gloria. We've got a thing... but it's not exclusive either. To be honest, I didn't fuck Melissa earlier, I fucked you. It wasn't until afterward that I found out it was Melissa and not you." My hand was on her breast at the time, her nipple rising to my caress, or was it to my words? I didn't know, but I did know her arousal was increasing. "But the reality is... I have been with her, and with you, just never at the same time."

I could tell she was in thought, although I wasn't sure whether that was good or bad. "Tell me, what is it about having sex with twins that excites you?"

"It's not just the sex," I answered as she cuddled a bit closer, her head on my arm, "it's more the fantasy. When I was in school, there were these identical twins, Rebecca and Marlena. They were absolute knockouts, and virtually every guy wanted to date them. I had one or the other of them in my class a couple of times, and one time both were in the same class as I was so we knew each other, but we never dated. Believe it or not, I was too shy in High School to actually ask them out. But it didn't keep them from being my fantasy girls. I had this recurring dream of asking one of them for a date, but couldn't decide which one to ask, so I asked them both, and they accepted. In my dreams we always ended up parking somewhere, and it wasn't any fun with me in the driver's seat and only one of them beside me, so we'd always get in the back seat with me in the middle. Once in the back, with an identical twin on either sides of me, it was as if they were competing for who got more of my attention. They were always willing and eager to have sex with me, one always willing to do just a little more than her sister to please me. The fantasy of two identical girls, arguing about who got kiss me first, or to suck me first, or who got to fuck me first, and then I'd solve the problem by doing them both at the same time."

She didn't say anything, a moment or two later I heard the shower turn off. Gloria rolled up on one side and leaning in kissed me. Our lips locked; her hand running up and down my chest and belly, running across my cock, down my leg and then back again. I heard the door to the bath open, and felt the shift in air pressure, perhaps the slight disturbance of the quiet of the room as Melissa walked up between the beds, moving toward hers. Gloria pulled away from the kiss and looked up at Melissa. I did too -- she was dressed exactly as her mother had been, wrapped only in a towel. I was on the inside of the bed, right next to the gap between the two beds; Gloria had been in the middle. She rolled onto her back once again, and then scooted over toward the far side of the bed, reaching out to take my hand. "You'd better scoot over and give her room if the three of us are going to share a bed."

Being with two identical twins was everything I thought it would be, and more, even if they were actually mother and daughter. Unlike in my dreams, where the twins were each trying to outdo the other, in real life my "twins" complemented each other. They were both trying to please me at the same time, and it was almost sensory overload. What one on the right would do, the one on the left would do at the same time -- or immediately after. I thought I'd imagined all there was for three to do, but found I'd been limited by my own imagination. There were a multitude of things I hadn't thought of; both girls sucking on one of my nipples which turned out to be extremely erotic. One climbing on for a ride, and then climbing off and her mother, or her daughter (most of the time I really didn't know which was which) climbing on.

And of course there were all the things I'd ever imagined also. My wife Debs and I had played with others a bit, particularly Jen and Bill, so we'd done virtually a threesome or foursome could imagine, including several times where Deb or Jenny had been riding my cock while the other rode my tongue, but somehow, at least in my mind, the experience of two virtually identical pussies, one on my tongue and the other on my cock was everything I'd imagined. And then having them switch positions with each other was mind blowing.

I don't know if it was everything I thought it was going to be, it turns out my inexperienced high school memory hadn't had nearly enough life experience to really figure out what might happen. Anything that three people could do to sexually please each other -- we probably ended up doing - although admittedly to begin with it was mostly them, pleasing me.

I tried to please both of them, fingering and sucking and touching as I could, it was definite that they were in charge, and my job was to receive their pleasuring. Lying on my back as both girls tried to please me, I was somewhat constricted from moving by their close physical presence. I'd move one up so I could suck a nipple, the other would move down and pleasure my cock. I'd move the other one up, the first would move down. At one time Gloria was sucking my cock, and when Melissa got near, she pulled off, holding me upright so her daughter could take me in her mouth instead, and then continued to stroke me with her hand while her daughter swirled my cock head in her mouth. Or was that Melissa who held me upright for Gloria? I lost track of who was who, just enjoying the constant change. When I felt the cum boiling in the base of my cock, I warned them to slow down or I'd be done for quite a while, but it was almost too late. Melissa grabbed the base of my cock between her thumb and finger, squeezing hard as I began to throb, and although my cock twitched hard, I didn't cum and remained hard. They both stayed away from my cock for a bit, and gradually I got back under control.

Once the danger of coming too soon was over, I got a bit more aggressive, rolling over and up onto my knees, getting both girls to allow me to lead. I ate one's pussy, and slid over and ate the other. I love eating pussy, but have never had two women that tasted the same. I had once been with another mother and daughter, our good friend Jenny and her daughter Sara, but they had been distinctly different. Gloria and Melissa's pussies were so close together in taste I couldn't tell the difference. And their response as I pleasured them was virtually identical also. Over the tens or perhaps hundreds of times I'd driven Gloria to orgasm with my tongue, I'd pretty well learned her responses. I could tell what got her there fast, what took longer but gave her a stronger orgasm. And when I switched to Melissa -- her responses were virtually the same. Melissa had a way of twisting her pelvis up, pushing her clit into my mouth, that her mother didn't, but other than that, even when and how they'd grip my head to guide me was almost identical.

I'm not sure whether it was just Gloria that had a fantasy about Melissa, but Melissa certainly wasn't bashful about pleasuring or being pleased by Gloria. I had my tongue swirling around ones clit when her upper body rolled slightly onto her side. Pulling back I found the two of them kissing, and found the hand of the woman whose clit had moments before been under my tongue, reaching between the others legs, her finger searching out the others clit. Pulling back further I reached for the others hand and brought it down to where I'd been feasting, and there was no hesitation as their fingers caressed each other. Not only was the action between the girls and me increasing, but their actions together were also.

Kneeling between her legs, seeing her twins hand fingering her vagina, finding and twiddling her clit, I couldn't help but wondering if it was mother who had finally touched her daughter first or her daughter that had started pleasuring her mother first. And now, seemingly without hesitation, it was both. I wondered briefly if Melissa had any thoughts about the woman pleasing being her mother or whether it was no different than her girlfriend and her, just mutual pleasure. Regardless, my hands were in the way, but that didn't mean my cock had to be. Lifting her outside leg I moved forward, and surprisingly the hand strumming the clit reached back and took my cock, helping guide me into place before resuming rubbing on and around the nub in front of me. As much alike as these two women were, as much as the responses were identical, I had no doubt that each was expertly able to pleasure the other as if it were herself.

I've found a modified missionary position, on her back but with one leg raised onto my shoulder and me more upright and away from her body, is always a good position to give extra clitoral stimulation. This time, her mother (or was it daughter?) was fingering her clit for me. I wasn't sure, but finally figured out that I was fucking Gloria when she moaned "Oh Melissa, that's so good."

Melissa was slowly turning her body, gradually moving her head closer and closer to Gloria's and my crotches and to where her hand was diddling her mother's clit. I'd been slow stroking in and out of Gloria, keeping myself from cresting again too soon, but I recognized the arching of Gloria's back, her quest to push her pelvis into me, to force herself into orgasm. Melissa moved her hand and replaced it with her face, and immediately Gloria's body exploded in orgasm. Although Melissa's head kept me from seeing what she was doing, the instant quivering and shuddering of Gloria as Melissa's tongue and lips touched her clit left no doubt. An "OH FUCK" and Gloria's head flopped back and forth as if possessed, her hands grasping and clinching the sheets.

I eased my thrusting as soon as Gloria began to orgasm, still trying to keep myself active and in the game. Now I eased back, my cock eventually pulling out and I lowered Gloria's leg as I moved out of the way. Melissa, having been at the side, moved her body between Gloria's legs where I had been. Now on her knees, her face in her mother's pussy, I moved behind Melissa, finding her as wet and ready as the pussy that I'd just been in. She wiggled her hips invitingly as I eased my cock into her, and then raised and lowered her hips, helping me as I took her from behind, doggy. There was nothing I could do to prevent it this time; having previously almost cum, the stimulation from being in Melissa's pussy from behind was perfect and it didn't take long before I was pounding into her, my hands gripping her hips to hold her back against me, as my cock exploded inside my girlfriends daughter for a second time. I'd briefly thought about Melissa and whether she'd orgasmed as I'd lost control, but needn't have worried, she did.

I awoke, the light coming from around the curtains letting me know we were well past sunup. I was flat on my back in between two naked and beautiful women, both curled up against me, heads resting on my arms. Looking down, they were both in semi-fetal positions, on their sides facing me. Even sleeping they were almost identical. I couldn't move without disturbing them, so just closed my eyes again.

Gloria's hand began moving, her fingertips stroking my belly, twisting themselves into my chest hair, moving down and stroking my pubic hair. Reaching my thigh, she reached as far as she could and then stretched her body out, her leg coming over mine and pressing her entire body against my side. I didn't say anything or even open my eyes, but I knew she was awake.

"Are we ok?" I heard a few minutes later. Thinking she was speaking to me, I opened my eyes and realized that instead she was speaking to Melissa, still curled against my other side. I saw Melissa smile.

"You mean, sharing Jim with me?" She didn't respond immediately.

"More... you and me..."

"Why wouldn't we be? Mom, it was just sex... and we both wanted it."

"YOU wanted it too?" Gloria asked incredulity in her voice.

"Of course, I did it, didn't I?"

"I've had this fantasy about... what we did... ever since I saw you and Barb."

"Me and Barb?" Melissa questioned. "You saw me and Barb?" Gloria nodded, and proceeded to confess and tell about witnessing through the window as Barb and Melissa had gotten ready for their prom and then gone down on each other.

Melissa took it all in without comment. "So you knew about Barb and me before I told you? I didn't know that." Neither one said anything. Melissa stretched out and cuddled up, her hand beginning to play with the hair on my chest just as her mother was. "I've wanted to do it with you ever since I helped you shave your heart."

"My heart?" Gloria questioned, puzzled. "You mean when I went to meet Jim in Palm Springs?"

"Um hum." She giggled. "Ok, I've got to know. After I finished shaping your heart, did you masturbate before you got dressed?"

Gloria hesitated. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh come on, Mom, your pussy was practically dripping. I was turned on, and so were you. I almost just went down on you then and there anyway."

BenLong
BenLong
1,466 Followers