All Comments on 'Executive Privilege Ch. 02'

by Keat

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great second installment

please continue this story. they both seem to get pleasure out of it. Show us how far the execitive will push her and the executives wifes will push him. Great stuff.

jackiegirl199jackiegirl199over 17 years ago
I love the way you have built the characters

They seem to come to life on the page. The concept is great and not too far from reality as we all sell ourselves in one form or another. I am looking forward to how you develop the roles and where your heroine ends up.

Keep up the great work

LazaroLazaroover 17 years ago
More!

Love ur story but i was hoping that u would let us know in detail just how she was fucked and what when thru her mind as things happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
superb!

It has the beginnings of a great story. Do they have anothet Directors party I wonder?

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
a disgrace

I think that was so dissapointing because i personally would never do that to my woman i would rather turn down the promotion than put my woman through that kind of embarrasement

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More Please

What more detail when wife is taking care of business. You have caught the emotion between husband and wife, how bad it hurt to share....

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorover 17 years ago
He bitches he complains he cries and wails and

tells you and the other readers how very nasty and evil and sick your story and you are. Yes he does all of that and yet........Anonymous reads both chapters of your story. How strange but then he is that alright. He loves to bring down all of the new as well as the old writers on here yet he hasn't written a fucking thing I'm sure. He's really a trans fag who won't admit it he is queer. He lives alone or with his mother and loves to read and jerk his little cockette off cumming in a glass so he can drink it later. Then he gets upset and mad at himself for doing it. He writes and tells you to get help but he'll be here to read chapter three which I hope you will write. I for one want to see where this story is going and I have enjoyed it very much. You see I love reading nasty stories but I won't bitch and complain like some faggette Anonymous.

Jorel1455Jorel1455over 17 years ago
Board Games for Fun & Money

Just wanted to let you know it was very well written and interestingly erotic. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not bad----but

The story wasn't bad but lacked the "HEAT" like the stories "Naughty High Class Mom" part 1&2

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
storyline fun

I really like the general direction where you are taking this story, and although it could have more 'heat' as some have stated, the build up feels like it is coming in future stories. Don't abandon this storyline as I think it has enormous potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

Loved the first two chapters. This story has real potential and I cannot wait to see where it goes. Some more detail of what Lisa gets up to, or what get up her, would be good along with what is happening with Tom while she is away from home. Please - give us more Keat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting Fantasy

The story is interesting. I assume that the story is going someplace. The fantasy situation is what I like.

There are moralists out there? Moralists here? This is fantasy with a twist. It is almost the ultimate metaphor for getting ahead in corporate America (or England, or Australia, etc.). This is not the usual cucklod yarn (yawn). This story has a plot and interesting characters----high class low lifes.

At this point this is not a revenge story with hate and violence and lawyers and closed bank accounts. And it is not really a creampie licking tale of a tail. What it is a fantasy world with interesting plot and character possibilities. What is going to happen next? What kind of kinkiness will be described. What will the characters thoughts be? I hoping that this story lives up to its beginning and doesn't degenerate into one of the fictional clices that take up so much space here.

Can the stories display more "heat"? For sure, but the plot is as important as the sex scenes.

The critics should concentrate on the feasibility or consistency of the plot. The only morality here is rabbit morality----literotica has more unrestrained fucking than a rabbit warren.

ohioohioover 17 years ago
started well, and continuing well

I'm really enjoying these stories. Unlike some of your other readers, I think they are quite sexy. Please keep going!

Best, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Are corporate executives actually so up front about stealing their subordinates' wives?

There is what people SAY because they know that it sounds right.

Then there is what people ACTUALLY DO IN SECRET.

ARE THERE REALLY SUCH CORPORATE ARRANGEMENTS?

Won't one of the wronged couples eventually sue?

Is there any other way for people to have sexual excitement without breaking all those conventional rules?

I don't have a sexy woman in my life. It HURTS to know that others waste such a treasure....I would tell my wife Lisa that she is not going to have sex with Clinton Santini UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. There are other jobs in the world! Even in this economic down-turn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
joining the club

Enjoyed it very much as I do it without my mate knowing that I do it with his boss's. Just last week I was in Los Vegas for 6 days with most of the big members of the board of the company he works for. He was sent way up north and will not be home until the end of Nov. He was very mad about it but he had to go. I work at a dummy company so do some of the other wifes. That is how they work it and we get paid very well. I just put my money away well most of it. the only thing is I found out they don't want to make my man higher in the company because he would be able to join the fun and be able to fuck some of the other ladys. That I don't want. I was very mad because he wouldn't eat my filled pussy and he just told me I smelled of dead fish. I was told to make him do it by the head man. I told him he wouldn't do it ever. I think he is getting very upset and maybe leaveing the job. would love to read the next chapters

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
And it goes on

Nice story. The old "money is the root of all evil" will likely prevail, and I'm guessing everything won't continue to be an immoral bed of roses. Gotta be a few snakes around here somewhere...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Hope Abby is one of the Executive's daughters.

Denny CraneDenny Craneover 7 years ago
Isn't the "arrangement" enough of a humiliation?...

Did the wife need to keep the cum in her pussy and ass for her husband to discover and be humiliated by? Totally fucking disrespectful to her husband. She went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and clean up, but she left that. He should have backed out and refused to be with her until she cleaned that shit up. They made this decision together in order to move up the corporate ladder and secure a future. Cool...mutual decision and all that. But with her actions she seems to be intentionally shoving it in her hubby's face (literally), and making him a cum-swilling cuckold.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 6 years ago
You can feel the emotions

Reading Jim's emotions during his first encounter with Lisa after her first out call was very descriptive. I could feel what he felt and how anxious Lisa was to see his reaction. Again, a really good read. Really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (4.75/5 = 95%)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it (❤): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (five). Interesting fantasy.

:)

Helen1899Helen1899about 2 months ago

if this is your scene, [it is certainly mine] then its hot and sexy, bring on the next chapter. If it isn't don't read it or moan, leave it to those of us that get off reading stories like these

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous