All Comments on 'Executive Series - The CEO Pt. 02'

by HornyMarsy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Will project 3 or 4

Detail the divorce and subsequent legal rumbles... ending in tragedy?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Little

There seems to be little interest in this unfortunate attempt at an ongoing series. Stop now and start over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Prostitution.

Not a loving wife in sight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nonsense

They're both gonna get fired and she's gonna end up with a disease and divorced. Badly thought out drivel.

1 star

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Good start, but add some emotion

You have a fine storyline but it lacks depth. Your characters totally lack emotion. She orgasms, but beside her wondering if this was a presentation or booty call, she appears to not have feelings, emotions, and she just goes through the motions.

You need to develop your characters more. She is presenting directly to the CEO, so she's been there a while. She's older, experienced, and obviously talented. If you develop the characters, the story, the plot, and give it all depth, your stories will shine.

5*, for potential, but you do need more work. Right now it's the work of a teen but your potential shines brightly. Ignore the anonymous trolls, their brains are leaking out of their crotches.

Janrene3Janrene3over 1 year ago

Fine sex descriptions. I just don’t see any development of the story though?

Sure, she is horny. And yes: the executives are bastards. But what about the Loving husband? He Keeps on sitting at home… I suppose Its more realistic this way.

Summa summarium: fine sex descriptions, No development in the story. You get my 3 stars for the sex - and I remove 2 stars out of 5 for the lack of story. Thanx for the sex though

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous