All Comments on 'Executrix Khalidah'

by bondanon

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Lord_GroLord_Groabout 9 years ago
Garbage

It's a nice fantasy, but it's not ethical BDSM.

Where is the consent?

bondanonbondanonabout 9 years agoAuthor
Fair enough

I absolutely agree that in real life, basic human respect requires consent for any sexual interchange. For fantasy, another matter. Lots of stories on Literotica are nc.

But this one is perhaps "realistic fantasy" - it could conceivably (I suppose) be acted out. So DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME, though it seems it goes without saying!

I intended to make it clear, at least at the end, that Ginny and Angie were, from the moment of their "capture", in a safe environment, and that Bev and Khalidah could have ended the scene at any time. But of course, Barbara put enormous pressure on them not to do so (if that is really to be believed) so I guess that, much as I like her, Barbara is not a completely ethical character - her (my) bad. I created a villain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
With friends like this

What the hell. And they are supposed to laugh it all off? You make your friends think they are really going to die, and an orgasm and a bunch of money makes it all okay? Yes, you made a villian. And you treated the trauma of the realistic experience too lightly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I looked at the story arcs and was intrigued so I decided to start at the source of the overall arc only to be horribly disappointed. This is NOT BDSM frankly there was nothing Safe, Sane or Consensual about it. Sure you took pains to point out that it had been safe from the start but they didn’t know that.

Honestly the entire thing is beyond fucked up, drugged and kidnapped in a foreign country!? Then being put through torture being made to believe that they were going to be executed and then to top it all off they were blackmailed.

As for your responding comment that it’s ok because it’s a fantasy and lots of stories on Lit are Non Con, I call bullshit. You made the classic mistake of writing a Non Con, Torture Porn story and labelling it as BDSM when it very clearly isn’t.

I read the first and last page of this story, I didn’t want to read anymore of it because it’s a sex story involving siblings, bad enough that it’s a bogus BDSM story without running the risk of finding out the hard way that it also includes incest. I’m guessing it doesn’t but with the oxymoron of “erotic execution” in the Tags I wasn’t going to risk it.

The blackmail aspect really pissed me off psychotic Aunty B wanted the sisters to sign a bullshit waiver to exonerate the other participants it translates to “hey I know you just experienced a terrifying ordeal and you thought you were going to die but if you sign this waiver you can a large chunk of cash. Oh, and just in case you’re thinking of holding a grudge and refuse to sign the money goes to the KKK, it would be your fault if those delusional freaks got all that money”. I highly doubt that’s a legally acceptable waiver not that you might think of that after your ordeal.

It’s exactly the same as the bullshit safe word option from wannabe doms “Of course you get a safe word! Oh, but if you use it everything ends and our relationship is over”.

Yeah, I read enough to give it 1 star and opt out of the rest of the story arc.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbondanon@bondanon
69 Followers
I'm an older male who's enjoyed bondage fantasies from an early age. I ultimately concluded that I'm primarily heterosexual, though I spent time in the gay community in my earlier adult years, and am a firm supporter of sexual rights for everyone. I enjoy the company of strong...