Exercise Bike

Story Info
My torture became his torture.
1.6k words
4.28
12.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers

Hi, it's Veronica back with another story.

My husband and I live in a tease and denial relationship. We've been married for five years.

I keep his cock locked in a stainless steel chastity device 24/7. My husband is also masochistic and indulges my sadistic desires. I'm not the cleverest person, so my husband devises his own torments. If I enjoy what he comes up with, it becomes part of my repertoire.

About nine months ago, I felt like I was losing my muscle tone from inactivity. I talked it over with my husband, and we decided that I should get an exercise bike. We looked at the Peleton and the bikes from Bowflex and NordicTrack, but they all seemed a bit too expensive. I wasn't sure I would use them enough to justify the price. We found an affordable exercise bike from Schwinn and ordered it.

The exercise bike was delivered unassembled. My husband was nice enough to spend a Saturday morning assembling the exercise bike. When he was finished, I tried it out. It kicked my ass. I could barely ride three miles before I had to stop. Later that evening, I surprised my husband with an extra three-hour edging session. He enjoyed my teasing and I enjoyed getting him hard over and over again. No, I didn't let him ejaculate. I wasn't that grateful for the exercise bike.

That first week, I tried to ride three miles Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I did it Monday, but couldn't finish on Wednesday or Friday. My husband rode almost ten miles the first evening he tried the bike. Bastard. He walks about a mile every weekday from Union Station in DC to his workplace and back, so his legs were in better shape.

We fell into a routine where I rode the bike Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings while he rode the bike Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. That way, if he noticed anything on the exercise bike that needed adjusting, he could fix the bike before I used it.

After a few months of this, both my husband and I were able to ride longer distances. I was up to ten miles three times a week and my husband was riding twenty miles during the week and thirty miles on Saturday. Bastard.

One day, I noticed that my husband had moved the exercise bike near where I chain him to the wall. Occasionally, I would chain him to the wall and tease him with my ample tits. I'd chain his neck, waist, and ankles to the wall, chain his wrists near his ankles, stand in front of him topless, and give him permission to manhandle my boobs. The chains kept him from even touching my tits. He had to keep trying for as long as I stood there, taunting him.

I didn't think anything of him moving the exercise bike until we were in bed that night. He told me that he had modified the exercise bike to shock him. Basically, the idea was that I would chain him to the wall like I was going to tease him with my boobs. I would attach three wires from the bike to his chastity cage and his nipples. Then, the longer I rode the bike, the more the bike would shock him.

Needless to say, I immediately climbed up on his face and had him eat my pussy. The whole time he was nibbling, I was thinking about riding the exercise bike and tormenting him at the same time. I orgasmed so quickly that I felt a little disappointed.

The next morning, after my husband left for work, I went back to bed and masturbated with my hand, thinking about torturing my husband with the exercise bike. This time, I could control my hand somewhat, and after a while, I exploded with an immense orgasm. It was a little over an hour after my orgasm before I felt like I could get out of bed and take a shower.

By Friday morning, I had a plan. I would wait until my husband got home from work to exercise and I would ride as far as I could to shock him as much as I could. Not a very complicated plan, right?

I tried not to think about my plan too much, but by one pm I was in the bedroom lying in bed masturbating with a dildo. Yes, I had another huge orgasm thinking about torturing my husband.

I got up and took a shower. After the shower, I put on my red tube top and my sweatpants. When my husband sees me in my red tube top, he knows that I'm in a sadistic mood and that I have a torture in mind for him.

Normally, I wear a sports bra when I ride the exercise bike. I usually wear a bra and a top during the day. I like to keep my boobs covered up around my husband so he doesn't get too used to seeing them. One of the tasks I have my husband do for me is hand washing all of my bras, so I was happy to add three sports bras to the weekly pile of bras.

When my husband got home from work, he saw me in the red tube top and grinned. I gave him a chance to get something to drink and use the bathroom before we went down to the basement,

I stood by the exercise bike while my husband undressed. I chained him to the wall and turned to the exercise bike. My husband had added an aluminum box to the underside of the bike display. Three wires came out of the box, one red and two black. The red wire had an alligator clip on the end, which I used to attach the wire to his stainless steel chastity cage. I attached the two black wires to his nipples with small nipple clamps. I wanted to tighten them tightly, but it takes me about 45 minutes to ride ten miles. I didn't know if his nipples could take tight nipple clamps for 45 minutes, so I tightened them just enough to keep them on his nipples.

I got on the exercise bike, pulled off my tube top, and started riding. I figured he might as well get to see my tits while I rode the bike and tortured him. I got into my rhythm and was peddling at a nice cadence when I saw him twitch as much as his restraints allowed. I felt my pussy squirt. At this pace, my husband was going to have to clean the bike seat really well before he could use it.

I kept riding. I'd gone around two miles before I realized that I was shocking my husband every quarter mile or so on the bike.

Around the eight-mile mark, I noticed the fatigue in my legs. I slowed down my cadence because I wanted to ride further than ten miles. I kept up the slow pace for as long as I could before I was totally exhausted. I made it to thirteen and a half miles.

After I stopped pedaling, I remained on the bike for what seemed like a half hour. Finally, I felt like I could stand up, and got off the bike. I barely had the strength to put my tube top back on, get the keys, and release my husband from his restraints.

We went upstairs to have a light dinner of canned soup and salad. Fortunately, I'd made the salads earlier in the afternoon. I barely felt like heating up the soup in the microwave. After we ate, I asked my husband if he enjoyed his torture.

"I was surprised at how intense the shocks were. I need to turn that down a little."

"Don't you dare," I retorted. "I enjoyed watching you twitch in your chains."

Saturday, when it was my husband's turn to use the exercise bike, I surprised him again. I told him I wanted to be chained to the wall while he exercised.

My husband went into the tool room and came out with a small metal cylinder. I put my panties back on, and he inserted the metal into my already wet pussy. He attached the red wire to the metal. I put the black wire nipple clamps on my own nipples. We have a rule that my husband has to earn his tit touching time by eating me. I get 30 orgasms from his mouth and he gets to gently caress my boobs for a minute. I could tell he was disappointed that he didn't get to attach the black wires to my nipples.

My husband chained me to the wall and got on the exercise bike. I tried to brace myself, but that first shock came fast and hard. I could still feel my nipples and pussy tingling still when the second shock hit. By the third shock, I'd had enough and used my safe word. My husband released me from my restraints, and I got dressed. I sat in the computer chair and watched him ride the rest of his way. His legs were really toned and so were mine.

Now, our exercise bike torture is a regular routine. I greet my husband when he gets home from work on Friday with my red tube top. I can ride between 15 and 20 miles on Friday evenings in about 75 minutes. I no longer ride to exhaustion, because I need to have some energy to release my husband from his chains and feed us.

His torment was just the inspiration I needed to push myself on the exercise bike. Maybe someday, I'll be able to ride for 50 miles.

chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers