His Desperate Need Ch. 01

Story Info
Robert learns from a stunning woman how deep a need can go.
2.1k words
4.48
9.1k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSamuels
JSamuels
94 Followers

Robert found himself alone at a table in the corner of the bar. It was not in his habit to drink alone, but his friend had been hurried by a call from his wife, and he had been left reflecting on his singledom over a final, half-finished beer.

It was through this chance encounter that Robert's head was turned, almost unconsciously, to the door opening and the entrance of the most stunningly beautiful woman he had even seen in the flesh. She was with a group of friends who were no doubt at the end of a night out, but Robert could not have recalled a single detail about any of them except her. Her perfectly straightened red hair fell below her breasts; modest breasts, but fitting for the sleek curvature of her body. She held her back upright -- not in a way that seemed aloof, but hinted that she was erudite and well-to-do. Her eyes and her demure, understated, soft pink lips seemed to have been constructed from the finest china and painted carefully by well-practised hands.

He downed his beer to manufacture a momentary encounter with this beauty at the bar, but she caught him looking longingly at her as he made his way from his table. Women like her, he thought, must develop an instinct for when a man is approaching.

He offered to buy her a drink. "I just got here with my friends", she politely informed him. "But maybe later?.." The inflection, rather than being dismissive, asked him where he would be when she had spent sufficient time with her friends. He showed her where he would be, and she gave a diminutive, barely noticeable smile.

Although he didn't want her to think he was staring at her from across the room, he couldn't help himself: it was his way of drinking in every moment he had access to her beauty, just in case she walked away and he never saw her again. She noticed him staring a couple of times and smiled. After a couple of drinks, she even seemed to be playing up to the attention -- she swept an arm across her top, pulling the neckline slightly open to reveal a little more of her cleavage; she ran her fingers through her immaculate hair and licked her lips whilst making eye-contact with him from afar.

He had gone back to the bar for another drink when she came to him. "Well, it looks like I'm all yours..." she playfully teased with a wink. He bought her a drink, they flirted at his table, and they left together in a taxi to go back to her place.

Robert was excited by the prospect of seeing Sophia undress, but it wasn't a passion-filled, rip-each-other's-clothes-off entrance into her place. She took his coat, beckoned him into the lounge, got them each a glass and poured neat bourbon into both glasses. They clinked glasses and smiled softly at one-another -- the knowing smile of intimacy and bubbling desire.

"So, Robert... what was it about me that enticed you?"

He had no qualms complimenting her beauty. "You are stunningly beautiful... but you also have a little intrigue. It's how you speak, how you look at me -- it's self-assured, which is in itself very attractive. But you're also..." he searched for the word... "intrepid".

She smiled broadly. "There is nothing sexier than intelligence in a man. You speak carefully. It is a virtue".

He considered his next words even more carefully. "What was it about me that led us here?"

"You do yourself a great disservice with that question", she replied, somewhat admonishing him. "You are very handsome, and you dress very well. But I suppose you wonder why someone who attracts so many men has chosen you. It's because I saw the raw desire in your eyes."

They paused and stared at one another, and her smirk told him that she could see that look in his eyes again. She took her drink and gulped it down in one swift motion, placed her empty glass on the table, and strode over to him; she hitched her dress above her knees and sat astride his lap, took his drink from his hand and placed it on a side table, and kissed him softly on the lips. He let out a barely perceptible moan that made her smile with satisfaction.

Her kisses were playful, with her tongue caressing his lips and pushing softly inside his mouth. She unbuttoned his shirt slowly, undid his belt, and slid onto the floor between his legs. He lifted himself up as she gently tugged his clothes down his thighs, and his stiff cock bobbed up above his waistband, eager and waiting.

Sophia loved the power she possessed over a man when his dick was hard for her. She loved to tease the tip, to go slowly with her hand up and down the shaft when a guy wanted her frantically. She loved it when a man started

involuntarily thrusting into her hand because he was imagining it was her pussy. She made this scenario play out with Robert, then beckoned him to lay down flat on his back and stripped him naked.

As he did, Sophia slid her underwear off and straddled Robert's face, facing his body so that she could toy with his cock. He licked her eagerly as she teased the tip of his dick, darting his tongue in and out of her wet slit. His breathlessness betrayed his extreme excitement, and Sophia watched as Robert's dick stood firm and throbbed in anticipation.

Sophia climbed off of Robert's face and let her dress fall to the ground at her feet. Robert was filled with an aggression - a need - to have her. He lifted her by the waist, held her against the wall, and thrust his cock deep into her, holding her buttocks as he did so. They both cried out with satisfaction, and Robert fucked frantically. Sophia dug her fingernails deep into Robert's back, her eyes rolling back with pleasure with every thrust, and a tingling sensation enveloped her as she came hard with the incessant nature of Robert's desire.

After two minutes, Robert let out a series of ever-increasing moans from deep in his throat that became gradually higher in pitch, and he came deep inside Sophia with three final lunges into her.

He carried her back to the sofa, laid her softly down, kissed her lips with care, and stretched himself out on the floor.

*******************

Sophia let Robert rest as she cleaned herself up and poured herself another drink. Her legs were still shaking from the intensity of their fucking, and it took several minutes for her breathing to return to normal. She considered how Robert's raw passion, his insatiable desire for her, had transcended into sex so animalistic that it made her feel like an object of worship; he had given himself to her completely, had treated her as if nothing else existed in that moment, and the sense of power she had felt at this was exhilarating.

When she returned, Robert was stirring, his eyes half-closed as if he had just woken from a long and satisfying sleep.

"Hey"

"Hey", he returned with a warm smile.

Sophia rarely continued her acquaintances with men. She adored sex, she loved to be fucked, but she didn't enjoy the complications that multiple meetings created. Somehow, this felt different. The sex alone was something she wanted to pursue, but she also felt a connection, the first embers of trust kindling with Robert.

"That was incredible" he sighed. "I can't believe how beautiful you are. I couldn't control myself when I saw you naked. I have to see you again".

Sophia leaned over and kissed him. "I don't usually date... but you are sexy and sweet".

"How are you still single?"

"Because I choose not to get too involved" was Sophia's honest response. I'm twenty-three, I enjoy having casual sex, and I'm not ready to be a one-man girl."

"Have you had many long-term relationships?"

"Not mega long-term, no... but..." she hesitated and tried to move on.

"What were you going to say?" Robert enquired.

She swilled the bourbon in her glass. "I like to be in control... sexually. I like to call the shots. I mean... all the shots." She gave a sexy smile and looked at Robert. He was listening intently. "Have you ever heard of male chastity?" Robert shook his head. "I'll be back in a minute".

Sophia returned with another bourbon for Robert and a small bag that she set on the side. I like to know a man is obsessed with me. Like tonight - I could see from how you looked at me in the bar that you wanted me, badly. Then, when I was playing with your cock, you got so hard that you had to fuck me as hard as you could just to satisfy that need. That's what I love the most about men - seeing that desire for me."

"I imagine you see that a lot..." returned Robert.

"I see men who want me... but I want more than that. I like that helplessness when men are slaves to the desires of their own cocks". She opened the bag on the side and showed a metal contraption. "This is a chastity device. It traps your dick and doesn't even let you get hard unless the keyholder lets you." She waited a moment to see Robert's expression before continuing. He was wide-eyed, but didn't seem put off. "If I see you again, I want to be in complete control. It will make me wet knowing you're at my mercy... that I have all the power. And I know you enjoyed the power I had over you tonight..."

He thought for a few seconds. "So you've done this before?"

"A few times." He waited for her to continue. "Sometimes just for a few hours when going out with a boyfriend... Seeing how he acts when he can't just 'have' me. Men change when you have control over their erections."

At this last sentence, Robert felt a twitch of excitement. He was tittilated by the whole concept, in truth, but the reality required a lot of trust.

"And longer-term...?"

Sophia grinned broadly. "Once or twice... I once had a boyfriend with a specific request... I told him that if he could go a month without cumming, I'd do what he asked."

"And did he manage it?.."

"Well, I was pretty cruel... I teased him a lot."

"And how did you do that?.." Robert was fully hard now. Sophia could see he was enjoying this.

"I'd walk around my place in lingerie when he was about to take me out to dinner. The way he looked at me... and sometimes when we went out, I'd show him I wasn't wearing any underwear under my dress. But the real challenge was that I didn't keep him in chastity all the time. I'd cuff him to the bed, unlock his dick and get him to the edge of cumming with my hand or mouth. I'd finger myself, too, telling him how much I wanted his dick inside me. Then I'd uncuff him and see if he could control himself..."

"And could he?..." Robert gasped breathlessly. Sophia simply smiled and raised an eyebrow.

"So what do you want me to do?" he asked, knowing he needed to see her again at any cost.

"Well, how about you take me on a date? You wear this, and we'll see how you like it. After the date, I'll give you the key."

A week later, they met again for their date. Sophia wore a tight dress that stole Robert's breath. He was wearing the chastity device.

The night was tough for Robert. Sophia knowing that Robert's cock was locked away meant she teased him mercilessly, but they smiled throughout the meal and got to know each other better. They had chemistry, and they found they genuinely liked each other.

At the end of the night, they went back to Robert's place, but Sophia didn't go in. Instead, she gave him a small key and told him to check his phone.

When he did, he had a video of Sophia masturbating in the dress she'd worn to dinner. Robert unlocked the chastity device, his dick hardened within seconds, and he jerked his cock furiously, cumming in under a minute.

He vowed to tell Sophia that he'd happily lock himself away again for her, and he messaged her to tell her the effect she had had on him.

JSamuels
JSamuels
94 Followers