Exercising my Fetish

Story Info
My watersports fetish comes out to play.
2.4k words
4.49
13.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have a boyfriend...maybe a bit more serious...named Tyler. He's a 20 year old college student at Georgia.

During almost the entire summer, he was staying with us. His mom and stepdad live a bit south of where we are...just far enough to be discrete.

They have no idea we're in a relationship with him. The stepdad, my wife and I have screwed around, but he stopped in order to work on his relationship with his wife. On one afternoon, the stepdad, Tyler and I had a three-way.

Since then, Tyler has been part of my life...and thus my wife's. He started to get physically involved with her shortly thereafter (he'd thought he was completely gay up to then).

Somewhere along the line he went from 'good time' to 'OK, he can stick around' to 'the only other person I feel like this around is the wife'. Mel feels the same way.

But this isn't about that...with Tyler back in Athens from Sunday night through Thursday, Mel and I are back into our 'cruising' mode during the week.

That's not to say we're not screwing each other. No matter what's been going on outside our relationship, sex between Mel and I had always been legendary. In fact, since Tyler came into our lives there's something...different in it. Good different.

It's weird that we've been evolving and exploring each other for almost two decades, then we happen upon somebody that gives us this big leap.

Mel and I both used to work 80% from home. I'm still there but since her company opened up a branch near Atlanta, she's been in at least one day a week, sometimes up to four. Just until it's completely up and running though.

Because it's such a haul from our place, they gave her an apartment. Occasionally I work out of it and get the chance for a new batch of profiles on the cruise sites.

So on a particular Tuesday afternoon as I say staring at code, my tablet went off with a notification. I'd gotten a chat request.

The profile picture was a Harley logo. Oh boy.

This is a generalization based on personal experience. These guys with cruiser bikes in their profiles will almost exclusively put 'Top' on the personal stuff. Ten minutes after you meet them they can't get you inside fast enough.

Don't get me wrong here. I'm versatile as the day is long, I'll take any position available for a good time. I'm just annoyed by the misdirection.

His profile was the basics required for the site. Height 6', weight 260, shaved head, facial hair, tattoos, cock 'Large'. Location was fun, mostly public places. Likes were all the normal items with the added extras of 'underwear' and 'watersports'.

No personal additions.

His message was friendly and I answered accordingly. I asked about his bike, mentioned I rode, yada yada.

"Saw on your profile you're into pee. You serious about that?" An instant pause and a follow up, "I'm really into it."

I answered that I was and always looked for someone to join in. "You have a place?" He asked.

What the hell, I can have fun regardless.

He pulled up to the apartment about 20 minutes after his last message. He was big and sticky, dressed in a polo from a local business and jeans.

"I don't have a ton of time, cool if we just...hey into it?" I nodded.

I began to walk him towards the bedroom but he stopped me, "Bathroom is a better idea." Ok...

"I don't get a guy into piss very often. I really want to do it." He began stripping as we walked in the surprisingly large bathroom.

By the time I was down to my underwear (I'd bought several cheap, exotic stuff. Jocks and a couple assless boxer briefs.), he was nude and stroking.

I think we all judge cock size based on what we're packing. If most dicks we get with are smaller than us, we must be bigger than average or vice versa.

Him? He was bigger than average. Not so much longer but his girth was no joke. My other partner(?) is way on the thicker side and this guy had him by at least an inch of circumference.

He hadn't posted any pictures of it, so I was fully on the discovery side as soon as I got a look. Erect, circumcised, smooth all the way around, with the scar being a light ring surrounding the...very...thick shaft.

The thick hair at his base was neatly trimmed back. Below, a pair of generous balls sat in a completely bald sack, hanging very low.

"Nice underwear." He said. "Can we just jump in the shower?" I nodded and turned.

"Shit man, assless? That'll be useful." I got into the large, tiled shower and went to turn on the water.

His thick head hit my ass crack. He pushed it down into the fabric at my taint, "Yeah man. Yeah." He said against my back.

I felt a hot jet against my taint and ballsack, but only for a second. "Fuck yeah. You like that?"

Maybe five words I'd said to him since he got here. "Feels good." It had. The feel of his thick head projecting that quick shot against me was enough to get my already hard prick even more awake.

The short spray, no more than a breath or two, soaked through the underwear fibers and down my leg, cooling as it descended.

He pulled away, "Can you kneel this way? Fast?" His urgent voice had me in a quick twist and down to the floor like a dancer, my knees hitting the hard surface with discomfort.

His fat head was in high definition here. The view was stark, the tiny features of the otherwise smooth surface. Like a fingerprint. Bisected by the slit, long from the top to the bottom with a slight bend near the underside. A fat drop of clear liquid was there.

"Open your mouth. Please. Put me in your mouth." He'd seemed like he would be aggressive, but everything was polite, generous.

My mouth spread. I have a wide mouth, but there was no way I could get more than an inch of him inside. My tongue stopped on the drop at his slit, tasting mostly nothing. A bit of salt, a tiny bit of bitter, nothing else.

I licked and suckled his head for a few seconds before he let go with another splash of piss. I'd felt him stiffen and knew it was on the way so I could compensate.

Like the single drop out was virtually flavorless. The force and heat though. It made my head swim.

As I gulped the first mouthful and started on the second his belly shuddered near my head and he inhaled for an exclamation. The flow cut off as he asked, "Did...did you swallow that?!"

Around his head I mumbled an affirmative as I continued my tongue work, taking in his individual features, his uniqueness.

***Part of every encounter I have...every single one...is writing down the events. They help me remember the facts of things. Every person is unique, special in their way and I do my best to celebrate it.***

"I...I've never had...oh fuck...someone swallow. That's...fuck.!" He trembled for a second and I seriously thought he was going to cum. Instead he let go with another mouthful.

He was just too wide! I tried to do something, anything to pleasure him. I tried using my hands on his fat prick. I tried getting as much as possible in. I drank down his golden stream a half dozen times.

His breath came in fast coughs, as though he couldn't keep up with how fast his chest moved. "Do you...think...you could take my...cock?"

Now THAT was the million dollar question. Normally, I could take Tyler at a second's notice. He'd lube himself up while I was in the shower or on the patio or sitting watching TV, then slide in with little discomfort.

Tyler was wide. Thicker than 90% of the partners I've had in my life. This guy made him look average.

I've had thicker cocks in my life. 20 years ago I'd gone to a party where, when they found out it was my birthday, talked new into being a pivot bottom.

A guy named Larry. Short, chubby, balding, thick glasses...he reminded me of a chemistry teacher...still hot though...had whipped out nearly seven inches of the fattest thing I'd ever seen. I didn't believe it could be attached to a person. I couldn't believe his heart could keep it filled with blood.

As wide as a Miller High Life can (they proved it right then) it took nearly thirty minutes for me to fit his head inside. Another five for him to bottom out. Another two for my pleasure centers to wake up to it.

This guy was a bit more than a red bull can. I knew I 'could' take him, the only problem was could I take him 'now'?

Only the effort would tell. I stood and grabbed a pump bottle of lube we kept close by. I took a generous helping and went one, then two, then three fingers. While he lubed himself I did my best to work things.

"I read your stuff. You take piss in your ass. I want that. I want to feel myself pissing in you." I just nodded and put my hands on the tile wall.

We were quiet. Shuffling feet and breathing. I felt the heat of him behind me. His heavy tummy hit me at the same time I felt his knob at my crack.

The aim was way off so I reached behind me to grab hold and guide...damn he was wide...him towards my hole.

Wanting to take some control at the beginning, I pressed back slightly. I felt him start to spread me when he spoke again, "I...I need to get inside...soon."

"I just...need a sec...just a sec." I bore down and pressed hard. A breath. Another breath. Another.

His head slid inside. I gasped backwards and nearly choked. My ring was burning with the effort, and despite the fact I knew I'd get over it in just a moment, the sensation was almost unbearable.

With the hardest part past, I took his words to heart. It'd been nearly a minute since he said I had to hurry, how much time did I have?

I pushed back. The massaging action of my ring around him soothed the stinging to produce a dull ache. Maybe an inch past his head.

I'd estimated him just barely north of six inches. Because he was heavy there would probably be another half inch to three quarters shrouded. I pressed back and paused again. Had to be three now.

It was amazing. I was still in pain that was lessening into discomfort, but the sheer mass of him was an intense thing that could only make me more and more aroused.

After another pause I pressed back to feel his fleshy thighs against my cheeks. I bit the bullet and pressed back completely, clear until I felt his groin compress and feed my asshole that extra, secret bit of him.

"Oh Jesus Christ! Fuck yeah!" He hissed the exclamation and I felt his hands dive onto my hips. He pressed forward and had just a hair more pressed into me.

Pain was gone. Discomfort was gone. It was just the hard, direct feeling of him pressing against my ass. His width keeping me apart, exposing my nerves endings to the imperceptible terrain of his shaft.

Normally I can keep a hardon through getting fucked. I swear, he was so wide I was limp from not being able to get blood to my prick.

He pulled me but didn't move. His breath came out in wheezing, desperate presses. And then he let go.

A long groaning breath and his hands gripped tighter. I felt him swell against my ring, felt the rumbling of his flow against my compressed prostate.

With him taking up so much of my insides, it wasn't any wonder that it almost immediately began to spurt, not flow, out of me.

A constant stream of "ohgodohgodohgod" came streaming out of his mouth like his piss around his cock and down my legs.

My underwear didn't stop it at all. The volume saturated the fabric and drenched my inner thighs. It didn't cool like the small dribble from earlier, staying hot so the way to my feet.

As the cloth around my balls and cock began to cling to me, my prick rallied. I hardened instead the elastic and pressed against it.

He pushed hard, with no more dick left to push into me he just pushed me forward, my arms taking the brunt of the weight of both of us.

"It feels so good...so good...oh my God...so good." He said, his voice hot against my shoulder blades. "Thank you for this."

I figured he had finished under a minute later. An intense, overwhelming minute. He loosened his grip and started moving his hips, pulling some couple inches out of me and pressing back inside.

pulling some couple inches out and then back in.

The motion created an additional pumping action, pulling more of the fluid out of me, into my underwear and down my legs. He'd follow every movement with a light grunting sound.

Only a few minutes went by, "I'm...I'm going to cum. I'm so close." He said, his entire body shaking.

"Then cum. I'm ready for it." His size was overwhelming. I'd gotten a hardon after all, but I couldn't do anything with it anytime soon. I was so overstimulated from his work that my cock was just ornamental at that moment.

For the second time this afternoon, his hands gripped my hips for dear life. He hadn't moved out of me more than a couple inches at any point, but it was apparently enough to have done him in.

With another of his loud grunts, he pushed back into me. When he'd pissed, it was a constant, rumbling feeling. Now it was pulsating vibrations, widening against my well-used ring and throwing his seed into me.

He pushed in fully to finish the work, and I could just feel his sack shivering against my asscrack. My wet boxer briefs, now cooling in the chilled air, vibrated along with him. The sensation was interesting, unique.

Twenty minutes later I was showered and sitting on my work chair. My clothes were in the wash and I was wearing comfy pj's, even though it was only three in the afternoon. My asshole was throbbing with a warm soreness, utterly satisfied.

Tony had texted me the second he got back to work, asking if we could do it again in the near future, "Maybe even tomorrow?"

"Maybe, sure...why not?" I smiled.