Exhibitionism at a Bar

Story Info
Exhibitionism at a bar goes a bit further.
2.4k words
4.36
16.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, im Dave and my wife is Jacky,

We are a mature loving couple with a huge sex drive, on a journey of sexual discovery together, our aim? To try things we have only ever dreamt of, you know the ones, when youre deep in the throes of passion with your best girl or guy and a scenario pops into your head and really gets you going, driving you to an orgasm, that over time gets more and more out there, away from your normal sex routine, deeper and darker, things you've never discussed or mentioned, but really get you over the edge!

Jacky and I haven't been together for long, both of us still married, just not to each other. When we met it was lust at first sight, my god was it sexually charged, Jacky says the pheromones were so strong radiating from me she was powerless, me? I don't understand all that stuff, I just knew I wanted her, in a way I have never experienced before, damn I was hooked!

Our sex life is very highly charged, we talk constantly about it, both of us have deep dark places in our minds full of filth and desires that have never seen the light of day.

Very early on in our steamy bedroom romps, I floated the idea to Jacky that I was bisexual, liked a bit of cock now and then, that really made her sit up and notice, sparked an interest that quickly all came tumbling out, she was intrigued to find out more.

We would often use a scenario of me blowing some guy while she watched, I always left it up to her to decide if i swallowed, shared the cum with her or even she took over and got the money shot.

Over a period of a couple months I started to open up, telling her about myself and she did the same, at times I sort of cringed as I told her things, thinking that any moment she would pull away from me and shout "you did what, youre a fucking pervert" but no, her interest deepened.

She told me things about herself, that made me think, and I realised we were so very similar, repressed sexuality, feelings, desires that would make somebody run for the hills, but no, we both lapped it all up, fed our dark dirty minds on each other.

Fairly quickly the stories started during sex, the whispering in each others ears became a little clearer, the fantasy tripping from our lips while we were making love made things more base, pushing boundaries, turning it into a full on hard dirty fuck that brought us both to amazing orgasms, wow it was hot, very very fucking hot.

We told one another how much we wanted to see each other suck and fuck our way through these filthy cum soaked stories, how much we wanted to do it in front of others, to be watched.

One day I said to Jacky, how do you fancy going out Saturday night for a couple drinks?

Yes why not she replied, where do you fancy going?

Somewhere busy I said, but there is a condition.

What condition, what do you mean Jacky said, I don't know what you mean.

Right the condition is, as it's a bit chilly at night now, I want you to wear your Pink coat, you know the one, its shorter than all your others.

Ok she replies, and? Is that all?

No I replied, that's not all, you can only wear your new underwear and hold up stockings under it, no other clothes.

Her new underwear is gorgeous, holds her 38D breasts perfectly, only just conceals her huge nipples that stand out a good half inch.

The brief cut of her knickers really show off the lovely rounded shape of her ass, matching hold up stockings, the whole set in shock blue and pink.

What? Come on that coat is a bit short, look ill show you, and with that she went upstairs and a few minutes later came down in the coat with a pair of hold up stockings.

That's exactly how I want it, how I want you I said, sit down let me see.

She sat on the sofa, and well the coat disappeared all the way up her legs leaving her thighs exposed, nothing hidden, ok that's maybe a bit much, try sitting at a dining chair, Jacky got up and sat at a dining chair, the coat just covered her stocking tops, ok relax a bit, cross your legs, as she did that her stocking top slipped into view, perfect, that will do I said, you're wearing that Saturday night!

Fast forward to Saturday, we both got ready, im all dressed up and Jacky is all dressed down, standing there in her bra and knickers with hold ups in high heels, christ almighty I said, you are one very hot woman, this is going to be fun, the grin on her face confirmed she felt the same.

The first bar we walked into, was not very busy, we stood and had a drink looking around, nobody taking any notice of the oldies, us, little did they know,

Jacky said "I need to pee".

The toilets are up stairs I said, pointing to the staircase, there was a big table of noisey guys right beside it, none of them over their mid twenties, with a view up every womans skirt or dress as the stairs were quite steep.

Off you go I said, she flashed me a look, but they will see me was her reply.

That's ok, ill make sure nothing gets out of hand, trust me. Her eyes sparkled, she bit her lip but off she went, I watched all the way up, there was definitely a glimpse of stocking top, and when she came back down, her stocking tops showing at every step on the stairs, just what I wanted but nobody noticed, damn that was a let down.

Lets finish our drinks and go somewhere else,

The next bar we went to was much busier, we staked a claim at the bar, Jacky perched on a high stool, side ways onto the bar with me beside at a right angle, she crossed her legs exposing her stocking tops, I ran my hands over her thighs, she uncrossed her legs, I leaned into her and whispered in her ear how fucking hot she looked as I ran my hand up her thigh and touched her pussy through her knickers, its was so hot and damp, she was excited.

I withdrew my hand and stood back slightly from her to make way at the bar for others to get in, as I stepped back a young guy moved forward to the bar, as it was so packed he was almost stood between her legs, with all the jostling at the bar he ended up very close to her while he was waiting to be served.

I watched him from behind, saw him look to his left, make eye contact with Jacky, who moved on her stool, opening her legs a little, rubbed her knee against his leg, the young guy looked down, his eyes grew wide and his mouth opened, I could see he had spotted Jackys stocking topped thighs, I continued to appear to be looking elsewhere, even when he looked at me then back to Jacky.

She looked him in the eye and licked her bright red lips, damn I love it when she does that, opened her legs a bit more, her coat rising up and exposing her knickers, all the while im pretending to not notice, but ive got a raging hard on trying to escape from my trousers.

I notice he is a bit flustered, looking up and down and at me and back to her, slowly I turn my head and look him in the eyes, I mouth the words, its ok, touch her.

With that Jacky takes his hand and puts it on her thigh, our whole world shrinks right down and in to us three, a very busy bar, nobody else can see anything we are all packed in so tight. He starts to run his hand up Jackys leg inching towards her pussy, her knickers are visibly wet now, his hand reaches her knickers, she opens her legs as wide as she can as I shuffle around to shield her, I can see he hooks a finger into the leg of her knickers, finds her soaking wet pussy and slides a finger inside.

Jacky is on a mission, she holds her knickers to one side so he can get his finger easily into her soaking wet pussy, her face lights up as his finger slides in, she bites her lip, her breathing starts to change, she trys to inch forward on the stool, to get her legs wider open.

She looks at him and gives a smile, then moves her right hand out and rubs his cock through his jeans, I can only just see, but it looks like a good size cock hiding there.

He moves closer to Jacky, turning to face her and leaning back, turns his head and shoulders towards the bar, I cant really see what is going on now, Jacky is busy rubbing his cock, she manages to unzip him and get a hand in his jeans, good job they are a loose fit.

I lean down and kiss Jacky on the neck, whisper in her ear how fucking hot she is, how much I love her, I can just see at this angle as she pulls his cock free of his jeans, mm thats a nice thick one, good length, id like a suck on that myself, but that's another time.

She moves right to the edge of her stool, legs as wide open as she can, he is stood between them while she strokes his cock. He is trying real hard to look normal, looking around the bar, but this is anything but normal, my super hot wife stroking a young guys cock in a crowded bar with so many people around, Jacky looks up at me with that pleading look in her eyes, can I, can i.

I slowly nod at her, my mouth gets all dry, im tingling all over, she pulls his cock towards her pussy, edges forward on the stool some more, its almost touching her pussy lips now as she holds her knickers to one side.

He looks at me, a mixture of fear, apprehension and lust all rolled up into one, do it I mouth, do it, just as someone pushes into the bar behind him, hes caught slightly off balance and is pushed forward, Jacky easily guides his cock into her pussy, her swollen lips cover it and it disappears from sight, just like that hes in her, he has to reach out his hand to steady himself to stop from falling on top of her.

Jackys face lights up, her eyes almost bulge as he slowly starts to move in and out of her, trying not to draw attention, its hard but between us we manage to keep it looking almost normal.

Just then we get busted, a woman has pushed to the bar behind Jacky, she looks around for a bar tender and just happens to be in a position to look down and see this guys cock in my wife,

Her mouth drops open as she stares at the sight, she just stares and stares, transfixed by whats happening, then as suddenly as it all started the young guy starts to cum inside Jackys cunt, he stops moving and his face says it all, hes done, balls emptied, oh my god what just happened, some random guy has just filled my wifes cunt with his seed.

His cock slips out of Jackys pussy, a trail of cum on her leg as he squeezes the last of his cum out then puts his softening cock away, just as quickly as it started its done, my wifes cum filled pussy disappears from view as she adjusts her coat and closes her legs, she looks up at me, I kiss her deeply, as I make eye contact with the woman behind her, mouth still open and staring in disbelief.

I still have a huge hardon that is on full show through my trousers as we leave the bar, I don't care who sees.

We walk up the road to our parked car, I open the front passenger door for her, but before she can get in I push her head down and in face forward so she has to hold onto the seat to stop herself falling over.

It's quite dark here, not that I really care by now, as I quickly pull my cock out, pull her knickers to one side and ram myself into her cum soaked pussy, im so turned on, sloppy seconds really adds a certain feel to her pussy that tips me over the edge so quickly as I fill her pussy with another load of cum.

I pull out of her, cum drips form her, hold all that cum inside you I tell her, until we get home, im going to enjoy sucking that all out of you, don't waste any!

If I said it was a frantic drive home, not far but far enough would you believe me, I drove through a red light, hoping we don't get stopped.

Pulled up at home, helped Jacky out of the car, her hand clamped tightly over her pussy, any neighbours watching would think she was hurt or drunk, but fuck them, im fixated on eating her dripping pussy.

We get upstairs, don't bother trying to undress, I say, as I lie back on the bed, just get that pussy on my face.

Jacky climbs on the bed holding tightly onto her dripping pussy, straddles my face and takes her hand away, I can just pull her knickers to one side as she relaxes and a river of cum starts to pour from her swollen cunt, hungrily I lap it up, clamp my mouth around her pussy and push my tongue inside her, scooping it all out.

Jacky starts to get into it and so very quickly starts to howl and cry as a huge orgasm rips through her, she gushes over my face, im covered in two lots of cum and her juice, I cant swallow it all quick enough, then all so quickly its over, she cant hold herself up anymore and falls sideways off of me, we lie there spent.

We start laughing, we really are a dirty pair of fuckers arnt we, as we drift off to sleep.