Exhibitionist with a Bottle of Wine

Story Info
A picnic and vino leads to sex in the park...
1.1k words
3.8
8.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author getting through covid madness writing some past sexy encounters. All stories are 100% true and involve consenting adults. Names and or other minor details are changed to protect privacy where needed. Time for round two.

I was dating someone long distance for a while and we had fallen into a pattern of semi-regular trips to my state or hers. Sometimes we would rent a cabin, other times we would take long weekend roadtrip. There was a deep intensity to expressing all of our pent up passion in short few day bursts every few months like this. Twice, she mailed new lingerie to my house. The first time she told me to leave the box closed until she arrived. I would see it the innocent white post box sitting on the table each morning with coffee and my mind would burn with anticipation for our nights to come. The other time she told me to open the box, two weeks prior to her visit, having me lay it out on the bed while we talked over the phone.

"Light some candles and lay in bed, I have a surprise for you tonight," she said, and the night devolved into lusty whispers and intense phone sex during pants and moans of what we were going to do to each other in two weeks.

It was on one of these visits to my place that we didn't end up getting out much at all, of bed or the house. We had talked about a long drive, but had been content to spend the nice spring days and cool weather to cook up food at home and lay around between states of sex and cuddling into the couch. The last night of her stay, we packed up a few bottles of wine and a light picnic and walked down to a local park.

She spread out a blanket and we settled onto the grass in the dimming light and chatted over a Riesling. I set out a tray of meats and cheeses as we talked, uncorking the second bottle half way into our dinner. The park had a few random walkers early on, but it was empty by dusk. We had brought a third bottle of wine in a state of "we don't need this but always be prepared," but we were laughing and having a nice night, snuggling closer as the air went crisp and soon the third cork had popped. The talking had stopped though, between long sips of our glasses our kissing had been deepening into making out.

When I felt her tongue sliding over my teeth and down toward the back of my throat, my shorts began tightening and my hand dropped from her hair to her shoulder as my fingers danced around the top of her cleavage of the pink sundress. I think my eyes darted around a little to make sure no one was around first, but soon had plunged my hand down her top and across her nipple. I could feel her low moan in to my mouth as our eyes fluttered open mid kiss.

"Let's move over under that tree," she said, before standing up to gather our things. My mind was already in a mid-sex daze as I helped her, looking around to make sure we were still alone so that no one would watch my tented walk over to the low hanging tree. It was darker underneath it now that the stars were out. After the blanket it was down, she took care only to set the glasses down gently before tossing everything else in the grass before climbing down onto the blanket on her knees and looking back at me.

We started feverishly making out on the blanket. She look around twice before pulling one side of her top down and feeding her nipple into my mouth. As I sucked at her and ground her nipple with my teeth, she tipped her glass and poured some of the wine down over her chest and into my mouth. My hand went her her dress where it fell at her knee as I rubbed on the outside of her panties before pulling them to the side. I started playing with her lips with my fingers while grazing her clit with my thumb in little intervals.

Her hand was at the buckle of my belt and I felt the zipper of my shorts begin to come down. She took my cock out and began fondling it, She squeezed and played with it while continuing to assault my mouth with her long tongue, tongue fucking the life out of me. I kept trying to look around and make sure we weren't both about to be recorded or arrested, but I was past the point of being able to stop and she knew it. Her head whipped around twice before she let go of my cock and knelt down to slip off her panties and crawled onto her hands and knees on the blanket. I took the cue and got down on my knees behind her, feeling the hard and twiggy ground beneath them.

I pulled her hips twice to me, prompting a growl from her each time the back of her dress hit my shorts. We were going to do this. We would have to be quick. I pulled the dress up and my dick out just enough to rub the outside of her. I was dripping with arousal and I could see her wetness down trailing in a little trickle down the side of her leg. I pushed myself inside her and bunched up the dress in my fists over her hips and pushed in deep, keeping just enough of our clothes around us to not be just openly fucking.

I tried to keep my moves subtle at first. As I stroked my cock inside her, and she began to hard against me when I pulled at her hips and was letting out progressively louder moans. It was already hell on both our knees, and I couldn't wait any longer. I let go and began to thrust into her with loud slaps against her ass in the starlit dark. My shorts fell down around my knees, and I pulled the dress up and over her ass. One of her tits still hang down out of the side of her dress, swinging as I pushed myself closer.

"Come inside me, just let it go," he voice squeaked at me through rugged gasps and it drove my mind over the edge. I tried to contain some of the ecstasy and not be too loud by hunching over her, clutching her free breast and humping on her while growling my moans into her ear as I came.

With the fog clear, both of us pretty quickly after were looking around to make sure we were clear as we put back on our clothes - ruined enough by this point to necessitate a quick skip back to the car over satisfied giggles.