Exhibitionist's Apartment - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still relatively early and they weren't expected home yet, so they had the time to help me cleanup in the shower. It was a good thing that they had removed their blouses as both of them were covered in my cum. Wet hair when they got home would require some explanations so they weren't going to have a shower themselves, concentrating on cleaning me up instead with the handheld nozzle and rinsing off their own chests. I had never seen a woman voluntarily bare chested for me without a pane of glass between us before (let alone two women!) -- my drunken state was having a difficult time registering the fact. They remained clad in their garter belts, stockings and heels as they got me to my feet and over to the shower. To this day, I have a particular fetish for such attire and I attribute that directly to this night -- my first time with not one, but two lovely women who were eager to take care of me.

Chapter 5 -- We Grow Closer

They had both endeared themselves to me the night of the celebratory party after our final game of the season. I had had too much to drink early on and the two of them made sure that they got me home safely. I was aware enough to realize that they thought I was drunker than I actually was, so I let them take care of me. They got me down the stairs safely enough and then they began to undress me. As they removed my shirt and sat me down on the edge of the bed, I was swaying convincingly and had developed a raging Hardon.

They dropped to their knees in front of me, untying my shoes and removing them along with my socks simultaneously. I stood up unsteadily on their instructions and with their assistance, my bulge directly at their eye level. I mumbled incoherently as Caroline unbuckled my belt and undid the zipper, her hands trembling as she did so. She let my pants drop to the floor and I stood there, swaying slightly as I lifted first one foot and then the other to allow me to step out of my pants puddled at my feet, using Kate's shoulder to steady myself as I did so.

The moment of truth: I was all but naked, only my briefs doing a poor job of hiding my engorged shaft from them. I could sense their hesitation, so I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my briefs and pushed them down slowly, my penis forced down until it sprung free, bouncing back up as it did so. My briefs dropped to the floor and I now stood naked before them, my glans mere inches from their eager gaze. I noted Kate's glance at Caroline, looking for her guidance, unconsciously licking her lips.

This was a new situation for the three of us. I flopped back down onto the bed, my arms out to the side, my legs draped over the edge of the bed, my feet dangling. Both Kate and Caroline had worn their shortened kilts to the party and from my prone position I could see that they were both commando underneath. As I looked up at the two of them, Kate followed Caroline's lead and they both unbuttoned and removed their blouses. Caroline had her demi-cup bra on and felt no need to remove it, knowing how much I appreciated the look with her magnificent and shapely breasts on display, but Kate removed her bra, anxious to join me on the bed. The stockings and garter belts completed their looks, their kilts still teasingly hiding their charms.

Both of them accepted the implied invitation to join me and lay down on either side, cuddling up close, using my biceps as pillows. My penis was at attention, pointing up to the ceiling, twitching slightly in time with my pulse. The three of us lay there for a good five minutes, Caroline idly stroking my thighs and testicles, each of us just enjoying the closeness of our new found intimacy.

Kate was the first one to stir. I heard a clasp snap and then a tugging against my thigh as she pulled at and then removed her kilt. Draping her upper leg over my quads, I could feel her moist labia on the side of my bare thigh as she cuddled in close. Instinctively, I flexed my knee slightly, sending a rippling contraction down my quad, then relaxed it before repeating the motion again. As I alternated this flexing and relaxing, Kate responded by hoisting herself up until she was straddling my thigh, both knees spread wide with her moist pussy lips kissing my pulsating and heaving thigh. Quickly, she developed a rhythmic sliding motion on my thigh, her dripping pussy providing all of the lubrication we needed.

Caroline was not to be outdone. She sat up, twisted her crotch next to my shoulder and quickly removed her kilt leaving her naked pussy framed by her garter belt and stockings. From her perch to our right, she placed a hand on my other thigh, slowly working her fingertips up and down rhythmically. She used her fingernails to gently scratch and tease my inner thigh as she worked her way north. She stopped when her fingers reached my balls and she began to caress and manipulate them gently, my cock pulsing in response. Kate's reached out with her own right hand and grasped my rod, her fingers unable to reach all the way around it's girth. With little encouragement, she began to stroke up and down in time to our own humping rhythm. I let out a gasp that served to encourage the two of them to continue with their ministrations.

As they eagerly continued with what they were doing, Caroline bent her head down slightly and licked my closest nipple. Her own rock-hard ones were floating above my ribcage, but I resisted the urge to tweak them, more concerned that she continue with her pleasuring of me. A delicious sensation was coursing through my loins and I encouraged Caroline to alternate with the other nipple. When she began alternating between licking and nibbling, I exploded with the beginning of the most intense orgasm of my young life, shooting the first wad of cum straight up into the air. Kate had the presence of mind to direct my shooting glans up towards our faces as she continued stroking, covering us all in a sticky gooey mess as wad after wad of cum continued to pulse from my cock. Caroline hadn't let up on her manipulation of my testicles and eventually the two of them milked me dry.

As I lay on my back, the ceiling spinning, I was barely aware of their continuing caresses and gentle stroking, but it kept the nausea at bay. It was the first time that I was completely naked with them and it had broken the ice for me. I had an unabashed affection for them now and saw little to no need for modesty after this intimate moment between us. We had crossed a threshold. As we continued to lie there, covered in cum, my penis began to stir again. We needed a shower and they had to get home.

It was still relatively early and they weren't expected home yet, so they had the time to help me cleanup in the shower. It was a good thing that they had removed their blouses as both of them were covered in my cum. Wet hair when they got home would require some explanations so they weren't going to have a shower themselves, concentrating on cleaning me up instead with the handheld nozzle and rinsing off their own chests. I had never seen a woman voluntarily bare chested for me without a pane of glass between us before (let alone two women!) -- my drunken state was having a difficult time registering the fact. They remained clad in their garter belts, stockings and heels as they got me to my feet and over to the shower. To this day, I have a particular fetish for such attire and I attribute that directly to this night -- my first time with not one, but two lovely women who were eager to take care of me.

12