Exhibitionist's Apartment Pt. 03 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kate recovered, she and I both exchanged glances and I hastily stood up, closed my robe and indicated the massage table with a gesture of my hand. Kim understood immediately and hopped up on the table as she had before, again propping herself in a semi-prone position. Her unbuttoned blouse fell open to the sides. Even reclining didn't diminish her breasts' fullness and Kate and I stood on either side of her, admiring just how magnificent they were.

This was the first time that I had ever had the chance to fulfill another of my fantasies with breast play and I watched Kate for some guidance as we each took a nipple between our puckered lips. I didn't think that sucking and licking Kim's nipples would diminish their engorged size in any way and I don't think Kim thought so either, but I dutifully fulfilled her request, sucking away in earnest. The gel itself had a pleasant taste (cherry I think) and it left my lips tingling. But the sensation of having these responsive nubs of flesh available for oral exploration was an incredible turn-on and I was again stroking away awkwardly at my meat, bent over as I was with a nipple between my lips. The combination of both Kate's and my licking and sucking was not doing anything to diminish the size of Kim's nipples, but it did bring her to orgasm. I had to remind her to keep the volume down -- her grunts and gasping were as unrestrained as her personality. I was close too and I hopped over to the sink to finish myself off -- I knew I would be making a mess and the sink was a good place for an easy cleanup.

__________________________________________________________________

It was time to get ready to leave for school. There was a degree of awkwardness here as we each got ourselves dressed. Kim cleaned herself up and did up her blouse, but her nipples were protruding and on full display. Kate's and my attention to them had done nothing to diminish their size. Kim fretted about their prominence and sensitivity -- their contact with her stiff blouse was keeping her on edge. She was at her wit's end with what to do. I found a couple of fabric Band-Aids in the washroom that were wide enough to cover her protruding nipples and she undid her blouse to let me apply them.

In some ways, doing so was more of a turn-on than nipple play itself. She pulled her shoulders back, thrusting her breasts forward and I carefully stretched her areoles as I applied the Band-Aids, ensuring that they had a firm grip and at least covered her protruding nipples. As she did up her blouse and checked herself out in the mirror, her nipples were still clearly evident, but somewhat disguised -- she would be able to get away with it -- barely. The Band-Aids had done nothing to diminish their size, only camouflaged their colour. She said that they were still sensitive and that her pussy was tingling from the continuing stimulation. I didn't know what to suggest other than that I would bring some extra Band-Aids with me to school and meet her after first period to change them if she thought it might help. We left for school shortly afterwards.

I found it hard to believe that they were going to school dressed as they were. They were both commando under their shortened kilts and Kim seemed to be struggling with the sensations that her engorged nipples were producing. As we approached the school and the sidewalks were getting crowded with other students arriving for homeroom, she had to stop for a moment as a wave of sensation caught up to her. She stopped in mid stride, bent over at the waist with her hands on her knees, struggling to contain herself as a wave of sensation coursed through her loins. Kate immediately placed herself behind Kim to hide her exposed muff as others had to step around us to continue on their way to school. I assured the curious that everything was alright.

Moments later, we carried on to the main doors, parting as we each headed to our homerooms. I made arrangements with Kim to meet her at the library between periods with the understanding that I would change the Band-Aids covering her nipples if she felt the need. Kate was going to join us as both she and I had a scheduled study Period 2. We knew that the meeting room that the Pledge used would be vacant at this time of the day and Kate had the key. We would slip in and rely on the privacy afforded by the blinds.

Kate and I were both familiar sights around the library this period (our study), but Kim should have been in class. We hoped to take advantage of the busy time between periods to slip into the meeting room unnoticed. Kate fumbled with the key taking far too long to get the door open. When she did, Kim and I stumbled into each other in our haste before we managed to get the door closed behind us. We didn't dare turn on the lights, relying instead on the ambient light that the closed blinds offered.

Kim was desperate and immediately unbuttoning her blouse, anxious to expose her nipples to get some relief from the constant stimulation. She again asked Kate and I to each suck, lick, nip or chew on her nipples and try to diminish the effect of the Stay Erect gel. Kim was in second heaven as Kate and I worked over her engorged nipples, her right hand working my tool into it's full splendour while using her other hand to twiddle her own pussy. It was at this moment that the door opened abruptly and the librarian stepped in, closing the door just as quickly behind her and locking it.

We had made a mistake. Kate should have remained on the lookout rather than joining in. As it turned out, the librarian had noticed us entering the room and had thought nothing of it UNTIL she didn't see the light go on. She knew both Kate and i but had to check out any suspicious behavior. Three seniors entering a darkened room had to be checked out.

12