All Comments on 'Exhibitionist's Tale'

by yungstarr21

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
CFNM or

nudist - my favorites. Good story; you make it seem realistic. Maybe because it's true. Tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good Start

A good start to writing on Lit, well written and readable, go ahead and submit some more. Enjoy your writing and others will then enjoy reading it because of the feeling you put into it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
love the true stories

Very nice story, and I appreciate your commitment to telling true tales. Tell us more about your adventures please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Complete Exhibitionist

I have been an exhibitionist since I was a teenager. The first time I can remember was when I was about 14 years old with my sister. My sister is a year older than me. I was upstairs in my room and was in my pajamas. My sister came up and started talking to me. She knew I was very ticklish and she started tickling me. My Pajamas had a snap at the top of the fly and another in the middle. I fell onto the bed face down with my arms under me. Than I realized I could unsnap both snaps with my fingers without her knowing. I moved around with my eyes closed for a while and finally I rolled over onto my back. I knew that my my cock and balls were in plain sight. She kept tickling me and I kept moving until my pajamas were around my thighs. I could feel my cock and balls jiggling all over as she tickled me. She continued tickling me for several minutes and than she told me everything was showing. I acted surprised, pulled up my pajamas and snapped them. Then I rolled over onto my stomach and she continued to tickle me. Again I secretly undid the snaps and rolled onto my back again, she continued to tickle me. By then I had a hard on which was swinging all over. She didn't touch my cock or balls but a few times I could feel the inside of her forearm rub the head of my cock. We did this for about 45 minutes and I know she was having just as much fun as I was.

Well that was the first time I remember but from than on I was a true exhibitionist. When I got older I found a nude beach which was perfect for exhibition. I spent almost every weekend at that beach for years. I have so many true stories of my experiences at that beach and would love to post them some day.

NegamerguyNegamerguyover 2 years ago

Please continue your stories, I also love being watched and seen. Your tale gave me a great start on a large morning load!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous