Exit 23 Ch. 02

Story Info
A little oral exploration at the pier.
1.3k words
4.28
3.8k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you ignoring me Ma?" Vicente sounded annoyed when his voice carried over the phone.

"I'm not ignoring you if I answered your phone call." Temperance answered dryly.

"I went back to the truck stop and you weren't there, why did you leave?" There was a tinge of hurt in his voice.

"I told you that I had things to do today, but I didn't go far." Temperance tried to reassure Vicente; he was being extra clingy today.

"Well come back, I want to hang out with you today."

Temperance sighed, she didn't want anyone getting attached to her and she wasn't ready to get attached to someone new, but on the other hand, she did enjoy his company. "Alright, I'm about 30 minutes away, I'll meet you at the same truck stop as last night."

"Awesome, I'm jumping in the shower and I'll see you there." Vicente hung up without another word and Temperance started up her rig and drove to the truck stop where she encountered Vicente for the first time.

Temperance arrived at the truck stop and waited for Vicente, he seemed to be taking an extra-long time making his way to her. After waiting for almost an hour Vicente finally showed up and within no time persuaded Temperance to get into his car because he had a surprise for her.

They drove through the city streets, to an outsider it would look like a maze, but to a former resident, it was still home. Temperance stared out the window as Vicente sped through the traffic, she was fascinated by how much the old neighborhoods have changed and her mind wandered where Vicente was taking them.

Temperance was daydreaming of the old days, completely drowning out anything Vicente was saying, and ignoring the music he had playing in the car. Needless to say, Mariachi music was not on Temperance's top 10 list. She was in the middle of a memory when the sight of the pier snapped her out of her daze.

"We're going to the pier?" Temperance asked excitedly.

"Yeah, I figured we might as well have some fun on a day off." Vicente was pleased with himself on his decision.

"You know we're getting on the Ferris wheel, right?" She asked as Vicente pulled into a parking spot.

"Nah, I don't do heights, Mejia."

"You'll be too busy looking at the view of the skyline to notice the heights, don't be a chicken."

They got out of the car and headed towards the pier, lots of childhood memories flooded Temperance's head, she didn't even notice when Vicente took her hand.

During the couple of hours there, they enjoyed a few activities the pier had to offer. They were sitting down at one of the restaurants when Temperance brought up the Ferris wheel ride, Vicente tried his best to back down but Temperance made a great argument. The weather was relaxing, the sun was going to set soon and it was the perfect time to see the city's skyline view from the top of the Ferris wheel. Vicente realized he wasn't going to win this fight and finally gave in, so they made their way to the Ferris wheel after they finished eating.

As they waited in line for the Ferris wheel, Temperance could tell that Vicente was uneasy, she honestly thought that his uneasiness was annoying until she realized how tall the Ferris wheel was. The reason the view was so great on this particular Ferris wheel was due to its height, it was one of the tallest in the nation, on one side you had the view of the lake, and on the other side was a view of the city, it was quite breathtaking. When it was their turn to get into one of the Ferris wheels carts, Temperance grabbed Vicente's hand and assured him that he will enjoy this experience.

They stepped into the cart, Vicente ahead of Temperance, they sat down opposite of each other, and then the wheel lurched forward, Vicente made a panicked look at the movement of the wheel and Temperance giggled at him.

"Don't be rude Ma." Vicente growled.

"I'm not being rude, once the rides over you will see how foolish you're acting."

The ride slowly made its way partially up, it was about a quarter way up when the view of the sunset over the lake caught Vicente's attention. Temperance took notice of this and decided to add to his experience, she slowly eased off her seat and placed herself on her knees in front of him.

"Whoa, what are you doing Ma?" Vicente looked genuinely puzzled at Temperance's actions.

Temperance just gave him her wickedly seductive grin and proceeded to unbutton and unzip his pants. She reached into his open pants and pulled out his semi-hard cock. Without hesitation or delay, she began to lick and tease the head, then lick down the shaft, it was dripping wet with her spit when she put it in her mouth and massaged it with her tongue.

Vicente was moaning softly while looking out over the sunset lake, every second his cock was growing in Temperance's mouth. He could feel her velvety tongue moving all around his cock, one hand gently massaging his balls and her other hand squeezing his thighs. He could feel and hear her moan as his cock, now at its full length was pushing against the back of her throat.

Temperance pulled her head up so she could tease the tip of Vicente's cock, she wanted to get as much spit onto it before she took a deep breath and forced her mouth all the way down onto Vicente's large rock-hard erection. She pushed his cock deep into her throat until her lips reached his base. She held him there for what seemed to be an eternity, Vicente's moans were getting louder and he placed a hand on Temperance's head. She made swallowing motions with her throat and massaged every bit of his cock that her tongue could reach while still holding it deep in her throat.

Vicente thought he was going to cum right on the spot, with his cock deep in Temperance's throat and her making movements he never felt before. But just as he was about to give in and let himself go, Temperance broke the seal she made around his cock and came up for a breath. But she didn't take a break.

Temperance came up for air but continued to tease his head with her tongue and then with her strong sucking motions. After she caught her breath, she began bobbing her head rhythmically up and down on Vicente's cock, with Vicente's hand tightly holding Temperance's hair he guided her motions as she continued to suck his magnificent cock. Based on Vicente's moans and movement Temperance could guess he was getting close to cumming. So once again, she took a deep breath and forced her mouth all the way down to the base of his cock. Then she reached up to grab the wrist of his hand that was holding her hair and moved it up and down signaling Vicente to take control.

Vicente picked up on her hint and pulled her head up a few inches and whispered "get ready Mamacita."

She gave him the thumbs up and Vicente started to thrust his cock into her throat, in and out, over and over again. Temperance held onto whatever air she had left and kept her mouth open while Vicente face fucked her.

Vicente's moans were getting louder and heavier, his movements were getting faster, harder, and slightly erratic. When Temperance thought she couldn't hold her breath any longer, Vicente pushed her head all the way down onto his cock and he exploded deep into her throat.

Temperance swallowed his cum and continued to suck on his cock while he released her hair, loudly exhaled, and looked out at the lake. Temperance licked and sucked on his cock and balls until the whole mess was cleaned up and she moved to take her seat across from Vicente. He looked at her with amazement and a ravenous lust in his eyes.

"I told you, you would enjoy the ride. Don't forget to fix your pants." She said with her wickedly seductive smile.

"You know, the nights not over." He replied as he fixed his pants.