Exit with a Bang: Marcel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trudy gets him aside and says Earl was in to visit yesterday so she tried to get all the information on him she could. One of the things reported back to her was that his wife died two days after the rape in a bathtub where she drowned. It was ruled suicide.

Apparently for nearly five years he was anti-social to the point of not being known to have spoken to anyone in that time. She suspects he might be the murderer or executioner as he might think. She has no idea how to proceed with it but is very uncomfortable with his continued presence.

Mike reviews the case in his mind. He was tortured and lost a limb. He's not sure how far up the damage was done but he has an artificial leg to show for it. He's sure it's above the knee and since the torture was applied to his lower body it might extend much higher. And after this damage was done they still led his wife in and raped her. And when he paid them they let him go for treatment but no treatment for his wife. Just the peace of a watery grave for her and a husband left in misery. Yes, he well might be the avenger they are seeking. But how to prove it? That is the question.

Quickly he loads her up with her hospital kit and they go to the hospital. Her doctor is on standby so she is informed and meets them.

"It looks like you will have your baby tonight. I would say within an hour or two. If labor hasn't started soon we will induce it. We have to do that in order to avoid infection."

Shortly her labor pains start and by nine fifteen Carol Anna Claymore is welcomed into this world. Mike is ecstatic. Another healthy daughter at seven pounds nine ounces. He is also beside himself in joy over the guest who attends to welcome the new arrival. Trudy finds it hard to believe her eyes. Crystal arrives with Wendy and they have a gift for the new child. A mystic rose in gold pin from old Russia marked in Cyrillic letters known for it's charm of good luck.

Wendy tells them, "This time you will remember our visit and know your daughter is well. She is in training with me by her choice and will be safe. You will see her when you most need her but our training does not allow much leisure so please do not seek our realm. May this new life bless you, my child."

"Mom, I'm really happy in the new work I am learning to do. I do miss you and daddy Mike but my time as a child has elapsed and I have duties to assume. I'm so happy to meet Carol Anna Claymore and to see you all again. Please be at peace for me. Peace."

And unexplainably they dissolve away unnoticed. The glowing golden pin of a rose catches their attention and Trudy speaks, "They knew I had a child, Mike. They are not far away. I knew she was safe."

"Yes love, I'm so happy to see her again. I don't know what she's doing exactly but she's happy and that's important, isn't it?" He urges her to get some rest and shortly she is sound asleep.

Mike calls Anna and tells of their new daughter. He makes sure she is able to contend with Emma, Jan, Shelly and Sam before he goes to sit by Trudy and get some rest. Now he has seen his two newest born and is pleased with the day.

So in the Claymore family this day, April 3rd will live in memory as the time when Mike saw the birth of his two daughters but they were not twins.

Chapter 15: Saturday 4th of April, 1998

Mike rushes back to Abbotsford early so Marlene is aware of the new one Trudy has. Marlene is nursing their daughter so Mike is patient as he watches her. He hints she might need some massaging 'down there' as she nurses and she retorts, "Not yet you don't. It's a bit sore down there. Behave, Michael."

He debates in his mind if he has time to slip into the office and maybe slip into his manager but decides against it. He simply doesn't have time. "So when can we bring this tiny miracle home, love?"

"I think I'll be released today and as far as I know the baby will be free to go with us. How are you arranging to look after Trudy?"

"Right now I have all the kids with Anna and Shelly is helping her so when I bring you home we will just have the baby to look after. Hopefully it will be early enough to go down and bring Trudy home then bring Jan and Emma back here. You will have us to help you and Trudy will have Anna and Shelly. We've temporarily suspended operations from our Chilliwack office so the officers there will report in here at Abbotsford. It should work."

"As long as you don't have any complications with the other daughter it sounds good."

"So let's get you out of here."

"I haven't seen my doctor yet but she's around the hospital somewhere. Just be patient."

Mike grins, "I'm not the patient, you are." Marlene snickers tolerantly.

When her doctor comes in she speaks to Mike, "I understand you have congratulations in store for Chilliwack, as well. You are a busy man, Michael Claymore." She turns to Marlene, "Well your baby is as healthy as any I've seen. She's a beautiful daughter, Marlene. I think we can release you this afternoon and the baby along with you. Does that work for you?"

"Yes, it does work out well for us. Thank you, Muriel. We'll be in close contact with you for the next while so there shouldn't be any problems we can't handle."

"Say, how have things worked out for your other daughter, Shelly?"

"We have moved her over to Chilliwack for now and her brother is up in Golden but he will be back right after school gets out. I think we have the situation under control."

"Does she still have the yearnings to grow up too fast?"

"I suppose she does. It's in her blood. Look at Michael and I."

The doctor looks down disappointedly, "I suppose you're right."

Before much time has passed they have her release orders and aftercare instructions. They gather up April in her wrappings and head for home. When they get there Mike makes sure she is comfortable with the baby in a bassinette. "Now are you sure everything is going to be alright while I rush down, get Trudy and our other daughter home and then bring our crew home?"

He adds, "Now if she can't go home for some reason we will come back right away anyway so we won't be any longer than I can help."

"So get out of here and quit gabbing. I'll be alright, Michael. Go!"

Mike goes flying back to Chilliwack hospital and Trudy's side. She is resting but smiles when she sees him. "How are Marlene and the baby doing?"

"She's as healthy as a horse and so is her mother. Doctor's word on it. She's home with April now. How about that? So what are they doing with you?"

"Everything is good here. Our daughter has been nursing already and seems to like my tit like her father does. I'm tired but so happy to have seen Crystal last night. Have you seen what she left for Carol?"

"It was a golden pin, wasn't it."

"Yes, it's an historic Russian golden rose in shape. I have no idea how she got it but I think it's valuable. We'll have to see about insuring it."

"I remember she said it was for luck. That was really nice of her but I doubt it's real. It's a nice gesture, though."

"Have you looked at it? Felt it's weight? Really looked at it?"

She hands it to Mike. He handles it and whistles low, "A very clever imitation. I'm sure she'll treasure it." He adds, "A nice touch adding the Cyrillic lettering. So when can we get you out of here?"

"Maybe today. The doctor is really pleased with Carol's weight and health. Where are your kids? I mean the ones that live in Abbotsford. You know what I mean."

"They are all with Anna. She's doing double duty today until we get both of you settled. Marlene is alone with April right now. I told her I would bring Jan and Emma home as soon as possible. Our Chilliwack crew are working out of Abbotsford for now. Everything is working like clockwork."

"How about you? Where are you getting your itch scratched?"

"Trudy, oh Trudy. You disappoint me. Don't you think I can survive a few days without some tail?"

"Mike, I know you can't. Are you fucking Laura? I bet that's who you got on the side." She suddenly brightens up, "Ginny! That's where you're going. I bet that's it." She mulls on it, "Or maybe Sadie. Marlene will kill you if fuck her again but I know how you are with red heads. Is it Sadie?"

"No one, I swear it. I have been behaving."

"Nothing new at the base I guess?"

"Not that I've heard although I did hear Don is coming up for trial a week next Frioday on the 17th. You may have to testify."

Her countenance darkens, "I suppose I might. No more interactions with Earl, is there?"

"None. Where is that doctor of yours?"

"He'll be along."

"I thought you had a woman doctor?"

"I do but she's away for holidays so I have a nice gentleman instead. You'll like him. He reminds me of you."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"He likes ladies and he likes to look up their skirts. He's a good baby doctor and he's very handsome. I bet he loves to get them in the stirrups on his examination table." She laughs, "I don't mean he's inappropriate I just mean he's a handsome man so quit looking like a storm cloud, you idiot."

Mike's not sure he will like this guy but he reserves judgment for now. When the doctor comes in he sees what she meant. He is young, handsome and East Indian. He has a mustache with bright shining black eyes and a big wide smile with rosy cheeks. He talks with an accent in a soft mescaline voice like a song.

Surprisingly Mike does like him and asks his opinion on whether she's ready to go home. He nods in the affirmative and says, "I think also the baby is ready to go." He consults the chart at the foot of her bed and says, "You will see your regular doctor with the baby in the next two days so I will sign your release."

Within an hour they are on their way home while all the other patients are eating supper. Mike brings her and Carol into the house and everyone gathers around to see her. Anna is beaming with all the people around and the new baby in the house as she prepares for everyone to eat.

Mike calls Marlene to let her know he is having supper at Trudy's but will be home right after. Anna is suggesting in the background he take something for her so he tells her he will bring supper home for her. She's pleased and says she can't wait.

Mike thinks of the wrap around carriers that Veronica and Connie have and wonders where to get them. He'll have to slip in and see Connie tomorrow to find out. He thinks it would be nice to consult with her anyway. Little does he know they both have them and Marlene has April in hers already.

After supper they load up and head back to Abbotsford. Jan and Emma are excited to see April, at least Jan says Emma is excited as she is. Mike gives her the benefit of the doubt. Who knows what runs through the mind of a two year old?

They have a quiet evening settling in with the newest Claymore. Marlene is certain that this is the last one they will have. She does wish they could all live under the same roof but recognizes as she could not now return to her mother's home so the fates have shaped her daughter. She fears Shelly will never live with them again.

Mike is surprised to see her nursing carrier. He asks and she tells him Trudy and her have discussed the wraps and carriers and decided which ones they liked the best... and yes, Trudy already has one. Mike is disappointed since he planned to surprise them with the carriers.

Marlene prepares for bed putting April by their bed in her bassinette. She has already moved Emma in with Jan and so has the nursery almost ready for April. She puts her down to rest and thinks, 'I have carefully cared for two and now three sweet ladies. May I do better with this one than the first and the last.'

Mike joins her and they settle for the night. He doesn't know what to do without sex. He tries to comfort her, help her with the baby, assure her he is there for her and yet he feels somehow not adequate. He becomes introverted, studying his own motives and actions of late. He asks himself the questions he never dared before.

Am I a decent man, a fair man, an honest man?

At least he is honest enough to realize that the answers to these questions change every day and with each new person he meets For him he has to accept his way of living, his morality if you like. He is steeped in it and he cannot live without it but he is intelligent enough to realize there are other truths from his truth. Thus the diversity of mankind.

Tuesday, April 7th Trudy calls him in Abbotsford at the office. She's quite excited, "Guess what I just learned?"

"Hard to say with you, love? Is it something to do with the baby?"

"No, no, not her. She's just fine. It's the Staff."

"Huh? What?"

"The Staff Sergeant, you know, Steve Gilvasi at the base. It was him that warned everyone not to go in the club that night so he must have known what was going to happen and who it was that was doing the deed. I don't think it was him that blew Marcel away but I think he knew who it was."

"So it might have been Earl or Bruce."

"Or he told us that to throw us off. That's always a possibility."

"If it was Bruce he must have been shocked when he learned it was his wife that burned in the fire and not Don."

"Or maybe he felt his wife had earned such an end."

"Oh lord, I never thought of that. Marcel was fucking her regular, wasn't he."

"That's what I figured and Bruce didn't seem to be shedding many tears over her."

"Has Werner identified who was watching us?"

"He hasn't said anything yet, I'll ask him when he's in."

"Okay, you take care love. I'll see you Thursday morning unless you need me sooner. Love you.

"Yep, see ya." She hangs up.

Mike was expecting it might be CPX calling when Trudy called. He is still expecting a call from them. He has been putting off his morning sexercise with Connie expecting them to call so he now casually approaches Laura out front.

"I've been expecting CPX to call so if they do can you put them through to Connie's office. I think we'll be in conference for a while."

"Okay... I wish I could join you..." she chides quietly.

"Shhh, say nothing. You shouldn't even be thinking that."

"I'll forward your call. Would you like more coffee?"

"No, it's too close to lunch now. Thank you all the same."

Mike goes back into his office and raps on the adjoining door. "Come in, Mike." It's Connie's voice that comes to him through the door. "I've been expecting you. What held you up?"

"I've been expecting a call from Jerry at CPX. Usually he calls by now in the week."

"So how are your new kids? April is an easy name to remember but Carol is a bit harder. Both doing well?"

"They are both well. It's their poor dad I worry about." he tries to look sad.

"Poor Mike... is not getting any at home, is he?"

"Oh, it is so unfortunate. The poor soul is withering away of blue balls. He really needs rescuing. Don't you feel for him?"

"Come closer and I'll feel for him." she grins as he sidles closer. "Oh yeah, I can feel he needs immediate attention." She reaches to feel his hard cock through his clothes then locks the door.

They are caught up in passion when the phone rings and Connie curses, "What the hell is she doing? She knows we don't accept calls when we're in conference."

Mike gasps, "I asked her to patch through CPX if they called. I'll make it quick."

He takes the phone and says, "Jerry?"

"Yeah, it's him calling. I hope I didn't disturb you when you were busy." she giggles as Jerry comes on the line.

"Mike?"

"Yeah, what's up Jerry?"

"Is your maternity leave over?"

"I guess. What have you got?"

"Penticton with a hot load, they need it yesterday. Drop it and go to Sicamous for a pup and come back to Penticton to pick u the empty. We need it back here."

"That's it? Hardly worth the fuel to take one pup and bring back an empty. Don't you have another pup going east?"

"If Zeller's didn't need this pup so fast we could have another one but not that fast. I agree it's not a profitable situation but that's luck. Can't help it."

"Okay, is the pup ready to go?"

"Already hooked up to your tractor. I was counting on you." he adds, "and the next one coming from Calgary is a long box, so that don't work either."

"That figures, I thought that must be the case. See you shortly."

Connie whispers, "He's slipping out." Mike nods as he feels his cock fall out of her when he hangs up.

"Sorry sweet one, just got distracted. I have to go." He feels some stiffening going on, "Or maybe we might..." but it's a false alarm. "Damn! I do have to go. Save it for me."

"Always here for you, Mike."

"Thanks Connie, you're the best."

He dresses and leaves not even noticing Laura's snickering as he passes by. He hurries home, loads up his bedding and briefcase then heads out to POCO. He calls Veronica on the way out but no response so he tries her again as he approaches Agassis. Still no response so he passes through the town and on to the Hope-Princeton Highway or Number three Highway.

He makes good time with only a small pup behind him. Soon he has passed the lodge at the summit and is on the downward slope to Princeton. He quickly drives through the town and follows the Similkameen River to Hedley then Keremeos where the hillside remnants of old mines show as caves in the hillsides. He swings north here and heads up into the Okanogan Valley.

It isn't long and he's approaching Penticton. Down the hill he swoops and across the bridge into town then around to Zellers in the mall. He pulls around back to the warehouse doors and backs into an open door. Bills in hand he hurries back to the dock and hands up the paperwork to a lift truck operator. He checks it and the seals then signs off on it. Mike nods and pulls his tractor away from the dock.

He goes inside to get coffee and see if Bea is here. Beatrice Harvey is a waitress here in the Skillet Restaurant in the store. She and Mike have a relationship of lust so when the opportunity presents itself they cannot resist each other. Mike thinks of her as a friend with benefits and she the same.

He goes to the restaurant and doesn't see her. He asks and another waitress says she thinks she can catch her, she just left. Sure enough she returns in a minute from the mall with Bea in tow. Mike thanks her very much and sits down with his hot buddy.

"So where are you going? Do you have time for a quickie?" she grins with a twinkle in her eye. "Maybe in your sleeper?"

He laughs, "Would you like to come with me to Sicamous and back?"

"Sure. Now?" He nods. "I'm ready whenever you are."

Mike gets up and catches her hand in his to drag her to his truck. He feels her up good while helping her up into the tractor and its just as she would expect. He debates in his mind and follows her up the ladder on her side, "I guess there's no hurry. Hop over into the sleeper."

She joyfully accommodates his wishes and soon they are caught up in each other in the bunk. They romp and roll in the search of pleasures both orally and then vaginally. When they finally tire they take a break and get dressed. They return to the Skillet for coffee to go and a cup while they're there.

The waitress says, "Wow, are you back already?"

She grins, "We haven't left yet but we're going pretty soon."

The waitress rolls her eyes, "Wow! You are too much!"

They decide they better head out so get on the road for Sicamous. It's not long and he is pulling into the Sicamous Husky Truck Stop looking for his pup. He spots it and hooks up to it.

"Wanna go inside for anything?"

"Can for a piss."

"Go for it. I might as well do the same."

Soon on the road and down passed the lakes in the Okanogan they approach Penticton again. "I got to pick up that empty if they've unloaded it for me. Are you in any rush?"

1...2223242526...29