Exit with a Bang: Marcel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you can imagine there was tension among these violent warriors and their peaceful environment leading to fights, divorces and other bad actions. Many coped with the assistance of alcohol while some turned to religion and others to high risk gambling."

"Among these warriors there did arise a leader of sorts who took advantage of the situations he found himself in and asserted his power. His motives were power and greed, two of the powers that have filled the hearts of many dictators and like them he defended himself with any allies he could influence."

"He found a follower who was even more evil in his heart than he was and made goals attainable for him to entice him to join him. Together they ruled in a fiefdom others would fear and never really understand."

Mike asks, "Are you talking about Marcel?"

"Are you telling the story?" Mike shakes his head.

Bruce goes on, "So our ruthless leader, let's call him Adam and his henchman, Zonk when they found each other started to gain power by exploiting the needs of the soldiers, providing them with a place to gamble, funds to gamble with and booze. At first the soldiers loved him and did his bidding as he chose."

"He was smooth enough at first to gain even the support of the powers in far away Ottawa because he contained the situation although they didn't know of his unethical methods and the casualties."

"Now many solutions had been tried in the past and the commanding officer of the station had tried other ruthless methods some of which backfired and left him vulnerable to civil authorities but our new leader, Adam, knew enough to protect him leaving him the title of leader. His powers grew and his methods became more arcane."

"But as will happen in all such situations the average soldier became dissatisfied with Adam's régime and revolted. They formed groups and conspired how best to deal with him. It was decided to eliminate him but then they had the problem of who goes to bell the cat, as Aesop would tell us."

"Elaborate plans were drawn up to ensure they took out both Adam and also Zoth... or was it Zonk. Oh well, you know who I mean. As these things often go they were subject to error and so happened in this case. An innocent was sacrificed to attain the goals of these desperate men. Adam was taken out but Zonk remained."

"Zonk was an unfinished detail that had to be taken care of to completely solve the situation. Others of the planning group took a crack at eliminating him but each in turn failed. When the situation became known in far off Ottawa they resolved to solve the situation."

"After all adverse publicity was beginning to arise from that situation and it must be resolved. They hired an expert in exactly the field of expertise they desired and sent him to the far off valley to 'take care of things'. And true to his profession this individual did just that. Now the powers that be in far off Ottawa are satisfied the situation is well in hand. The end."

"What? It can't be the end. Doesn't someone have to pay for Marcel's death? What do they say? Did he die in an unfortunate accident and his guest the same. And what about Zuke or Zonk or whatever. He was assassinated. Can we just forget that?" Mike is upset and lets them know.

"It's just a story, Mike. Who knows if it's true. All I say is you are tilting at windmills, Don Quixote. Don't get lost in La Mancha."

Mike says, "You think I'll not solve it, don't you? But it'll plague me until I do. It's my unsolved mystery and I won't have it."

Watch for further Mike Claymore Mysteries and how about leaving us some feedback on how you found the mystery. I'd love to hear from you.