All Comments on 'Exotic Dancer'

by Mergansa

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It wasn't a bad story and then you completely destroyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, well written. And wow--two cocks in her at the same time!! Long before we met, my wife tried that once, one guy in front and the other from behind, but said it was too much work so finished them off one at a time. Anyway, I know your story is believable, because it can be done.

BigBeanieBigBeanieover 2 years ago

I think there is (or should be) a hierarchy of Lit categories. If there isn't then every story apart from solo masturbation in private is an E&V story. So I think stories should only be categorised that way when E&V is the main focus of the story.

Up to the first strip fine, but that's just the first part of a five page story. Most of the story then focusses on adultery with a strong hint of willing cuckold, group sex and eventually gay sex. It's not that the is anything wrong with these themes, but if I want to read them I know where to look. In the same way when I open an E&V story I'm hoping for a story about a lady showing off her body and enjoying just that... Not as an intro to a story full of fucking.

So two stars for the build up to the first strip, but nothing for the rest because E&V wasn't what the rest was about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous