Expanding Desires

Story Info
First time encounter at a video store.
3.2k words
4.31
3.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LifeUser
LifeUser
72 Followers

All fictional characters and above 18.

You ever pass by places and never think much about them almost every day, twice a day? There is an Adult Video store on Hwy 19 I pass every day to work and back home. I see vehicles there all the time but never had the urge to stop and check it out. That all changed a few days after I received a mystery package in the mail.

I got home from work one Friday and found a package in my mailbox and it didn't have a name on it, it just had my address. Without thinking I just threw it on my counter to give it to the postman.

Saturday afternoon I saw her walking up bringing my mail and walked out to meet her and give her the package.

"Hey Sue, I got this in the mail and it doesn't belong to me, I'm sure. I haven't ordered anything in a while."

"Hey Tommy, well since it is addressed to you, so it's yours. You are not even curious what it is?"

"A little but I haven't been expecting anything and since I have no family, I figured it got sent here by mistake."

Sue laughed and said, "It's yours, if I take it back, it will go to lost and found and eventually get tossed out."

"Okay, thanks and I hope your day is a good one."

Tommy went back inside, mixed a drink and opened the package. There was a note inside so he opened it and read, "You kept staring at mine, so I bought you one."

"What the hell? I know this was sent to the wrong person now. But, it's mine now so let's see what I got for free."

Tommy opened the second box and his eyes went wide. It was a fully functioning dildo. It vibrates, gets warm and moves in and out.

"Fuck me, I know this isn't for me."

With that, he put it back in the box and threw it in the garbage can.

That afternoon Jack, a close friend called, "Hey Tommy, I got VIP tickets to the new Hustler club, you interested in going?"

"Hell yeah, I will be at your place in about an hour."

"No, I have to stop at moms and since she only lives a block away from you, we can take an Uber. I'll see you at 7:30."

"Cool, hey thanks."

"You are the only one who would not be obnoxious so it is a no brainer. See you soon."

Jack had Uber pick up Tommy and they arrived at the Hustler Club around 8pm. They showed their ID and VIP passes and was escorted upstairs.

"There are a two drink minimum guys, make sure you get these punched when you buy a drink or you will be charged $20 when you leave the upstairs area." the escort warned them.

"Fuck Jack, look at all these fine scantily clad ladies, I am hard already. Let's find us a spot near the dance floor."

"Hell, yeah Tommy, let's party."

They found a small table, sat down and immediately an extremely beautiful naked lady sat down with them.

"Hey guys, we don't get young guys in here often, what's your names? They call me Bambi here.

"I'm Jack and this is Tommy I got the VIP tickets from my boss. He said it was a reward for the good work I did. He gave me a $500 credit so I am buying the first two rounds."

The night was spectacular, Bambi had Jill join us in a private room and we blew through the $500 plus another $100 each in 2 hours. We both got to get naked lap dances and by the time we left, I was mildly buzzed when the Uber dropped me off at home.

"I can't thank you enough for the invite Jack." I told him as I got out the car.

"Yeah, it was great, catch you later."

I took a long hot shower and started fixing my coffee to make in the morning and realized I was out of coffee and milk, so I got dressed and went to the store.

The only store open was down Hwy 19 so I had to drive further than anticipated and got my coffee and milk.

"Ah crap, what the heck is going on?" I said to no one. Traffic was backed up and I could see police and ambulance lights way up ahead. I was boxed in and couldn't turn around. Looking around I saw the Adult Store driveway next to me and I thought, why not?

I pulled in, got out, walked in the store and started checking out all the sex toys and CD's they had for sale. It dawned on me then, there are about 10 cars in the lot but no one except the worker in the store. That's odd.

I continued looking then noticed a guy come out of a hallway near the counter and another guy entering the store went that way also.

I walked to the hallway and the clerk told me it cost $7 to go in there. I gave him $7 and walked back down the dark hall.

The hallway made a loop and there were video booths on both sides all the way around the loop and in the rear, it opened into a big area that had benches and three different porn movies showing on 70" TV's.

"Holy shit," I thought. There were a few guys watching the TV's so I decided to walk the loop of video rooms. I noticed the first one I came to was empty and went inside. There was a 42" TV showing 10 different types of movies to choose from. It had gay, male and female, anal, suck movies a bondage movie and threesome movies. I shut the door, sat on the bench and picked a lesbian movie to watch.

"How did I not know about this place" was all I could think of.

The movies were short but to the point and very explicit. My cock was rock hard.

I watched a few more then curiosity got the best of me and I watched a gay male video. "Damn these guys have huge cocks and can swallow them."

Surprisingly I was enjoying it and then they changed positions and one guy started fucking the other one. I shot my load.

"Fuck me, I would have never believed that would happen."

I got up and walked out and as I looked out the store window, the traffic was still at a dead stop, so I went back down the hallway.

While walking around the loop, I soon became aware, men met here and a few even kept the door open while they were sucking cocks or being fucked.

I got turned on quick and found me a booth to watch more movies. I pulled my cock out and was masturbating again when my door opened and a guy just stood there and stared.

"Damn dude, what a huge cock! You need help with that?"

I just shook my head yes so, he came in, got on his knees and took my cock in his mouth.

"Fucking nice cock man, I will make you happy for sure."

With that, he sucked my cock with a passion while massaging my balls and before long I said, "I am about to cum."

This seemed to turn him on more and he shoved as much of my cock as he could down his throat and I could feel his throat massaging the head of my cock. It was fucking wonderful.

"Ah, fuck!" I cried out as I shot a huge load of cum down his throat and it was dripping out of his mouth around my cock.

He didn't stop, he just kept sucking my cock until my balls were completely drained and I went soft.

"Damn man, thanks for that. It was amazing." I told him.

"Yeah, I felt the same way; your first time with a guy?" he asked.

"Yeah, first time." I answered.

"I am here every Saturday night around 9pm. I sure hope to see you next weekend. By the way, my name is Glen."

"I might be here; I did enjoy it. Again, Thanks, and I am Tommy." I told him, then left.

Luckily, traffic was moving when I walked out.

"What a fucking night, get to check out beautiful naked ladies and get a blowjob by some guy."

I fell asleep immediately and slept for 9 hours. When I woke up, it took me a, few seconds to realize last night was not a dream.

"Would I go back next Saturday? Right now, the answer is maybe."

I kept thinking about last night so I turned on my computer, found a free porn video site and just started watching porn all morning. When I decided to watch gay male videos, I was again, surprised how much I liked watching it.

I made a big strong drink, reached in the garbage can and pulled out the box with the dildo and read the instructions. I charged it and learned how to make it vibrate, long stroke, short stroke and use the warm function.

I tried sucking it but the taste wasn't that great and since I was, getting a good buzz going, I decided to test the lubricant and rub the dildo against my asshole while it was in the short stoke mode.

I got undressed, climbed in the shower; using the suction cup, stuck it to the shower wall and put it in short stroke mode.

I added another shot to my drink, chugged it down, then leaned back and allowed the dildo to stroke against my asshole.

As I relaxed a little more, I allowed it to penetrate a little more until finally at 7" inches were inside my ass moving around.

I had been masturbating lightly but was now in full furious mode and when I could feel my orgasm building up, and my knees started getting weak.

When my orgasm did hit, I felt like I blew my balls out I when my load was exploding out of my cock.

I went to my knees and was in awe of how intense that orgasm was.

After about a good minute, I got up, showered off and kissed my new friend.

"We will do this again I told it."

I played with my new friend every night and when Saturday evening finally came around, I cleaned up and left for the video store at 8pm.

When I got there I counted 13 vehicles in the parking lot. 13 has always been my lucky number since I was born on the 13th.

I paid the $7 and went to check out the big room first. I liked what I saw right off the bat, two guys were laying on the long bench in a 69-position sucking each other's cock.

One guy reached down, grabbed a small dark bottle, opened it, and took a big sniff of it. When he went to put it down, he saw me and offered the bottle to me.

I looked at the label and it read, Black Label, so I opened the bottle, took a sniff, and by the time I closed it, my head and body went numb. I had to hurry and sit down and just felt the rush go from my head down my chest, through my cock and ass and down to my knees. During that time, I just watched the two guys suck each other's cock. A good minute later, I got up and had to go sit in a video room until I got my senses back together.

"What the hell was that stuff?" I wondered. It sure made me dizzy, but made me want to suck a cock and get fucked also.

I went to the counter and asked if they had Black Label and was told they were out but he had some Blue Boy. I spent $18 dollars on a small bottle went back into a video room that had gay male videos in it.

I carefully opened the bottle and took just a small sniff and sat back and let the rush go through me.

"This is not bad at all. I love how it makes me feel. This is definitely a sex drug." I thought.

After I came down off of the rush of the Blue Boy, I decided to walk around the Loop and see if anything was going on. When I got to the third booth down, I just stopped in my tracks; there was Glen in there stroking his nice sized cock and a lady sitting on the bench watching him. He smiled and motioned for me to enter the booth. "

This is Lana, my wife, she likes to watch me with other men. Do you mind?"

"Your wife? Wow! I think I would like that, but I never have done it before." I responded.

"I'll be gentle and use some good lubrication, I would love to be the one to pop your cherry ass."

Since I was wearing just jogging pants, I took them off and let him get a good view of my naked body.

"Oh man, you are not bad at all, what do you think honey?"

"I think I am going to devour that big cock while you are fucking him." She replied back as she reached out and grabbed my cock. "Damn dude, this is a weapon, not a cock."

I was so totally turned on now and just let things happen.

"Let me get you ready to fuck," he whispered in my ear and pulled out a bottle of lube.

He slowly massaged my asshole with the lube and slowly fingered my hole using one finger then two.

"Do you mind if I use my Blue Boy?" I asked.

"Go ahead, that will make this easier for you and enhance the sensations even more."

I took a good sniff and felt him rubbing his cock against my backside so I bent over to give him a better angle.

He rubbed his cock against my asshole and slowly let the head of his cock enter a fraction at a time.

I took a little longer inhale this time and the rush was filling my body with a pleasurable feeling that made me push my ass against his cock.

Then, I felt his cock enter past the point of no return. It was a little painful and he recognized what I was feeling and stopped. I took another deep sniff and pushed my ass against his cock and kept pushing until he was fully inside of me.

One more deep sniff and I told him, "Fuck me, fuck me good."

It was like I said the key word. Lana kneeled in front of me and started teasing my cock with her tongue then slowly started performing oral on my rock-hard cock.

"Fuck me," Lana said after a minute of sucking my cock. "I want that in my pussy."

Glen started fucking me slowly and kept getting more and more aggressive, then I felt it. His cock got harder and I heard him grunt. I took another big sniff.

"Fill my ass with your cum," I said. "Fuck me deep and cum for me, I want to feel it."

He buried his cock deep inside of my and I could feel his cock spasm as he unloaded cum deep inside my ass. I actually could feel the arm cum shooting inside of me. He fucked me a little while longer, then removed his cock slowly. When his cock fell out my ass, a load of cum followed it.

"Oh man, that was great," he told me. "Now Lana wants you to fill her pussy up with that gorgeous cock of yours."

Lana stripped off her pants and bent over the bench giving me a clear shot at her pussy.

"Can I taste first?" I asked.

"Be my guest, but don't tarry, I want to feel that cock busting up my pussy." She spoke.

I kneeled behind her and teased her pussy with my tongue like she did my cock before I just buried my mouth inside her pussy lips and sucking her clit while I tongued her pussy rough spot. I could taste her juices as they started flowing. She had an orgasm for sure.

After I had a good taste of her wares, I stood up, guided my cock just inside of her pussy lips and just pushed my cock inside her slowly all the way to my balls. I could hear her moan and grunt and could feel her pussy spasming trying to take in the width of my cock.

Glen laughed and told her, "You asked for it. How does it feel?"

"Oh fuck, it is stretching me out so much. I can hardly breath." She panted.

I didn't say anything, I had stopped for about 10 seconds but now I started rocking my cock slowly from the tip of my cock and all the way back down to my balls. I wanted her to feel every bit of my cock.

All of sudden, Lana's pussy clamped down so tight on my cock I could barely move it and she cried out so loud I thought someone was going to call the police.

"God help me," she called out as her pussy juices were splashing everywhere each time I pulled out to the tip of my cock. Then she just passed out.

I grabbed her before she fell and Glen helped me hold her up. She was only out for about 5 seconds but it was scary.

"Hey babe, are you okay?" Glen asked worriedly.

"Oh yeah, better than okay, what the hell happened? My body just exploded with orgasm after orgasm and I just blacked out from it. Damn Tommy, you are a weapon using that thing. I hope we see each other more often. What do you say Glen?"

"You can have the cock; I want the ass. Tommy, is that okay with you?"

"I have no problem with it. Sounds good to me. We can meet at my house if you want."

"No, we like meeting here. It adds to the excitement and we like to watch others."

"I'm good with it also." I replied back.

They left and I still had a load off cum I needed to dump so I went looking in the video booths again. I found an empty one, put on a threesome video and started jacking off. I had left the door partially open and it wasn't long a guy came in, sat on the bench and started sucking my cock and rubbing my asshole. I was about to cum and when I told him, he buried his finger up my ass and I blew another huge load of cum down a throat.

"What a night," I thought as I left and went home.

Saturday nights have become worth looking forward to now. All thanks to a mystery package and a car wreck.

LifeUser
LifeUser
72 Followers