All Comments on 'Expanding Horizons'

by BenJacnov

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomatic5 months ago

Except for George blowing a cork you pretty much described my ex and myself. Your description of the wife/husband negotiations, the buildup and their first time match my experience. We did it for years, but all things must come to an end. My ex and I have kept reasonable relations for a divorced pair. The result is that occasionally we have spoken of "The Old Days," freely admitting that we thoroughly enjoyed the intensity of our trysts. We have admitted to masturbating to memories of those times, and that we miss them..

DavidllahDavidllah5 months ago

I loved every bit of it, except George freeking out!

BonebibrainBonebibrain5 months ago

OUT FUCKING STANDING!

First… George is a schumck!

Anybody/everybody knows there is no thing as bad sex 😳🫨😄😊 Once you get that sensation it never really goes away… delicious pussy and warm cock… it’s kinda like P&J or at the same time,

Fluff a nutter!!! Great story (I think u can tell I could relate to Jack in the box) and would love to read more…sorry for the 5 Star… I couldn’t get it to go higher 😊

markindymarkindy5 months ago

Great story with believable build-up to the main event. Myself and another married bud had been trading blowjobs on rare occasions for several years when my wife discovered the secret. When my buddy got divorced for completely different reasons, my wife became crazed with the idea of seeing us 69 each other. This was something he and I shared maybe once or twice a year, and wasn't anything more than both of us being curious about cock. After a lot of discussion and soul-searching, we all agreed on a threesome. It was an incredible experience among friends with a common understanding. It hasn't happened for the last few years as we've grow older and less adventurous...but I'm still holding out hope.

DorcDorc3 months ago

I enjoyed this immensely. I’ve never been presented with an opportunity such as this. Would love to experience a MMF threesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenJacnov@BenJacnov
Older straight guy. Had a few passive gay experiences in my early years. Gotten Bi curious in my later years. Enjoy writing erotic stories. Glad I found this site so I can begin to share some of them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES