Expanding My Wife's Horizons

Story Info
The first time my wife swallowed, it wasn’t mine!
1.4k words
3.73
20.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Expanding My Wife's Horizons

The first time my wife swallowed, it wasn't mine!

She was never drawn to oral sex. Before we were married, she sucked me a little, once in blue moon. She made many promises to "do that" after we were married.

Stupid me, I believed her. She never kept her promise. So, we had several years of plain vanilla sex, nothing new, no experimental new things. I kept asking her to suck my cock, but no. I dreamt about it, I had so many different fantasies. My mid-twenties and never had a blowjob!

One night we went to an after-work party with several of her co-workers, good food and lots of booze. Everybody was getting wasted. My wife was friendly with everyone but seemed focused on one guy. I thought he was good-looking, and he was single. His name was Paul.

They danced quite a bit. She danced with me too, but whenever I looked for them on the dance floor, they always seemed to be on the far side, mostly out of our sight. She was always so proper that I couldn't imagine her messing around! Just a coincidence, had to be!

When the party was wrapping up and people leaving, she said, "I don't feel like going home yet, let's go somewhere for a few more drinks". It was pretty late, I said," Where can we go?". Paul, sitting across the table and said," We can go to my place, it's close by". Looking at me, my wife said, "That's a great idea, what do you think?"

"It's after midnight, so we can't stay long, but ok". Then I noticed we were the only ones left. When I mentioned this my wife said, "That's ok, we will just have a couple of drinks, and go home". As we walked to our cars, I knew I had the address, so we didn't need to follow Paul. My wife was telling me that Paul was such a nice guy and asked if I liked him.

I knew she was drawn to him, so I said, "You like him don't you". She answered, "Yeah, he is hot". This was now very different ground for us. I thought I would push it, so I asked, "Do you want to fuck this guy?" We had never talked about anything close to this. She put her hand on my thigh and suddenly was very flushed, breathing quickly, she said, "When we were dancing I could feel his hard cock pushing into me".

We had just pulled into the parkade of Paul's condo. When I shut the car off. I turned to her and said, "Let's talk for a minute". She just looked at me with big eyes.

I asked her again, "Do you want to fuck Paul". She nodded her head and felt my cock, which was now like a rock. So, I said, "Ok, when we get into his place after we get a drink and talk for a few minutes, I will pretend to fall asleep. Then you can come onto him, maybe ask him if he thinks you're sexy or something and see what happens. OK?"

On the way up, my mind was racing. I couldn't believe how horny I was, and how hard my cock felt. I wanted this to happen. But I had to be able to watch.

We entered Paul's condo; he made us a drink and showed us around a bit. My wife was flirting in ways I had never seen before, not even with me! He showed us his balcony and when she stood beside him looking down at the city, she put her arm around his waist and bumped her hip into his. He looked at me, worried that I was going to get pissed. I pretended I didn't see it and yawned.

Then we went inside, and I sat on the loveseat and my wife stood by Paul. She started talking about the affair another couple at work was having. How they were seen in the back room and did he know about it? I yawned again and leaned my head back.

Paul said he knew about it, and that it was happening. He didn't know what they were doing in the backroom though. My wife looked at me, my eyes were closed, and I wanted them to think I was sleeping. My wife said, "She was sucking his cock, I saw them". Paul quickly looked at me, my eyes were mostly closed, but my head was on an angle so I could see them a little through the slits in my eyes.

He moved a little closer to her, glanced at me again and said, "I wish I had seen that, what did it look like?". She moved a little closer to him, saying, "He didn't have his pants on, he was leaning back in a chair, and she was on her knees. She had his balls in one hand, and she was licking the tip of his cock and then taking it deep into her mouth, and slowly sucking back to the tip. I thought it was so hot, so sexy."

I was thinking, this is my wife, who has always refused to blow me. She never talks to me like that. Does she want to finally start sucking cock?

She and Paul were now staring at each other, with glances in my direction. "Paul, do you think I'm sexy? "Yeah", he responded, hardly able to talk.

"Do you want me to suck your cock?" she asked. "Unhuh, yes" he responded.

"Ok, I'll suck your cock for you". Holy shit I thought, she is going to do this.

She took his hand, holding a finger over her lips to shush him and led him into his bedroom.

I waited a minute for them to settle, and heard the rustling of clothing, my mind was full of pictures of what my wife could be doing with another man.

I heard my wife, "Your cock feels so nice, and your balls are so big. Do you want me to suck your balls too? I've never done that."

"Oh Yes, Yes, please".

"Did she suck your cock at work too?" She asked.

"Yes, she made me cum in her mouth, she loves to swallow cum. I hope you do too."

My wife didn't answer, I knew how she felt about that, and she couldn't see me watching from the doorway. The lights were down but I could see very well as she started.

She held Paul's cock by the base and asked, "How long has it been since you came?"

"A couple of weeks so I won't last long".

I couldn't believe this was my wife, I was enthralled as she licked around the head of his cock, then reached way below his balls, and licked slowly up on the underside to the tip. The head of his cock disappeared, and her lips looked incredible as they moved down on his cock. He seemed to be about the same size as me.

She took a few inches and backed off to catch her breath. Then she tried to suck it to the base. After several attempts, she was getting it deeper but her inexperience was showing. Paul was thrusting into her mouth trying to get deeper and begging her to suck harder. I thought he must be getting close. What if he comes in her mouth? Will she gag and throw up?

As I watched, she was able to take a few more inches and I knew I would never forget the image of her lips wrapped around his cock.

She was enjoying what she was doing and had her fingers in her pussy. Never saw that before either!

Paul put both hands on her head, and said, "I'm going to come, suck me deeper, deeper, ohhh shiiit. I watched as he shot into her mouth, her eyes opened wide as he put rope after rope of cum into her mouth. And fuck me...she swallowed it, all of it!

They were laying crosswise on the bed, and when she looked up, she was looking straight at me.

She smiled and licked the tip of his cock and said," Well that was a first, and Paul, I like the taste of your cum and I swallowed it too. Next time I want to learn how to take your cock deeper into my mouth. And I think you will need to fuck me too!"

He saw her looking at the door and turned to see me watching. He sat up, looking concerned so I said, "It's ok, I saw everything, and I loved it. Now I am going to get the same thing on the way home, right babe?"

"Let's take a long way home", she said, with a little of his cum on her chin.