All Comments on 'Expanding My Wife's Horizons'

by SeniorGuy007

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That's a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So who benefits from this action? It also was unclear who was doing the cheating at work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good first effort story, a little disconnected though. You'll get better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As romantic as a pile of shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh wow. What a surprise. Another sad Cuck story. What is going on in this world?

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

A little quick, with little or no buildup

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

That was hot. My wife is a Hotwife and I love watching her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just another writer with a mental illness.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

Just another weak, pathetic, beta type male, letting his wife control everything. She'll leave him for the new guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story! I never liked to suck a cock, but that changed when wild neighbor wives hosted a "husband tasting" party. After much drinking, the four men went to different, darkened bedrooms, stripped, and agreed to lay silent and motionless on the bed while an unseen wife sucked their cock. My husband was thrilled because he didn't get BJs at home. I was drunk, horny, and willing to play. In brief, I sucked every cock like it was my last meal and swallowed every load. That night forever changed and improved my sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot story. Improbable, but fun to read.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just another fucking cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

not a bad story and somewhat believable but what cracks me up is the comments of the haters.if i don't like certain themes i never go into them.BDSM and fettish i'm inclined to stay away from but if reading a story i don't like i usually just clock off but theese haters of hotwifes and men who love seeing their wife being a bit naughty .they get off in being insulting?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot story . I don’t share, to jealous but nothing better than a slut wife in a story or movie. Problem with it being her coworker who she likes , thinks is hot and is with him more than you In awake hours. I know plenty of guys who on vacation drunk let wife or girlfriend get fucked or they swapped with another couple but would never see them again. I also knew a couple on a popular resort in Jamaica who had a ball all week getting drunk , high which they never did and fucking everywhere. Turned out the local who helped them with everything all week got really close to her a few times and rubbed his fat huge cock on her . At around 3 am really drunk he started kissing her as they walked back towards hotel on beach then his friend poped up obviously planned. He started to rub her pussy and pinch her nipple as they kissed . Hubby started to protest but the friend said take it easy she’s into it . Want a black Jamaican cock as a vacation memory. With that she was guided to her knees and he pushed his covk in her mouth. The friend roughed up hubby as he protested . He knocked him silly added to the pot and drinks. He just watched his wife get face fucked roughly as the other stripped her fingering both holes as he sucked her tits. It went in a hard rough dp and when they both had every hole each and sun was starting to come up the friend walked over to hubby with his wet covk hanging grabbing hubby by hair as wife looked on and punched him hard again. Reality set in and as they walked away she helped hubby up crying and apologizing over and over again. Marriage lasted about two years to divorce being official. They tried but he couldn’t get past the sight of her getting dped every way possible by two big black jamacican cocks and the way she begged moaned and talked dirty as they used her . At on point her impsled on one cock the other guy went behind locked her arms over her head as he pounded her ass from behind calling her every name under the sun. Crazy shit and unfortunately this one was real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not bad but way, way too short. No back story, no character development. Just oh boy my wife dances with a coworker then we go to his place so she can suck his dick.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I like it.

For myself a story doesn't have to have history or character development.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeniorGuy007@SeniorGuy007
I am well travelled, educated male without enough sexual experience. My stories are all based on true life situations.