All Comments on 'Expanding Our Horizons Ch. 01'

by BigJer283

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 4 years ago
Writing can be fun but....?

LOL. Relating a story can be an enjoyable exercise. But then others get to judge it, exposing our little peculiar habits etc. I don't want to criticise but merely ask a few questions about things that impact a story. EG. Why are the males made out as if they are aged 16 and never seen a naked female before? (They stood staring and couldn't speak) Jake and Jana had only been married a short time following a short romance. Why didn'T he know more about his new wife? (Bi-sexual, open to sharing him with a gf, anal sex Etc.) Why would she just go ahead and arrange "sexual dalliances" without discussing it with her husband. Knowing it was a "quid pro quo" why would he continue to fuck her friend? Why would he set up his friend with another woman just after he broke up with his 6 year relationship? Plus (a big one) Why didn't he tell his "friend" re the possible new boyfriend of his ex? He deserved to know.

Plus, why is Jake acting like a victum/cuck/doormat? Hasn't he heard of communication? What happens when Jana brings home some "pick-up" to fuck so she can be "happy"? Is he meant to accept that cause she manipulated him to fuck her bisexual sex buddy girlfriend? Think about these things first before writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I CAN RELATE

Felt the same the first time my wife and I ventured into the swinging lifestyle. Now I love seeing her fucked by larger cocks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Almost a 3

But you left us thinking he wants Jana to come back... a much better ending would have him packing her things in garbage bags and stacking them by the curb, changing the locks and making an appointment with a lawyer. Things are much cleaner whhen you make a plan to divorce and break all contact.

gaforrestgaforrestover 4 years ago

Good start, hope to read more...

SeangeistSeangeistover 4 years ago
Good story most of the way

Have to say I was disappointed by the sharp twist at the end. I found it hard to believe Jana would over react. Not sure were this is headed, but I think it would do better with more dialogue. Let us hear her anger, what was she expecting. Jake seemed to accept the events of the evening, did his wife want him to be as excited as her or was she wanting him to be more possessive and claim her back?

That being said, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MORE

Keep it coming we need Part 2. I know its has to be hard for the husband to see his wife having incredible orgasms with another man. It questions your manhood.

We need more!!!

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1over 4 years ago
5 stars Well told story

Well written with great characters that were well developed.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Jana is a stupid bitch

To not realize what giving herself more fully to another man, and enjoying it more intensely than she ever did with her husband and right in front of him to boot could have repercussions both mentally and emotionally.

It was dumb on both their parts but she is a low class moron if she doesn't fucking get it.

kiteareskitearesover 4 years ago
Excellent 1st story

But yes, get someone to check it through, there were a few jarring errors.

Other than that... sort of enjoyed it.

Makes for a shorter story, but hell I would have said There, there to Rob and left it at that. I would also have said thank you very much to Jana, but if it meant here being with other men, I could do without, but that's me.

I do hope you get them talking, the key to it being not marriage ending is communication, for it to be a good story (in my opinion) I want to know what it going through everyone's head. Ashley warned Jana she needed to talk, she hardly talked, have they gone off to talk more? Did she have the arse because she upset him, was she upset at herself? Where is Rob? Will Jake remind her that they agreed when enough was enough they would stop and this was enough? Will he become a wimp that won't stand up to her for fear of losing her?

Interesting start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Great story but you need to get part 2 out ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well

She’s planning things without talking it through first. He went along with her, but she planned it without asking him. Never told him she was bi. It’s a lot to take in. Yeah, he has a right to be angry, and feel dejected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Both girls with rob next pls

It will make the story hotter

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
He should be happy, she had gone...

He should be happy, she had gone and never come back...She was a conniving bitch...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
bad idea all around

He never should have had sex with her friend if he couldn't handle her also having sex. Even if Rob was a tiny dick shitty lover she would continue on until she found a more satisfying lover. Not necessarily more satisfying than him but a good lover nonetheless.

What really hurts, and he should say so, was her words. He should tell her. He should say how would she feel if he was screaming out how tight her friend was and if he was saying "let me fuck that tight pussy or tight ass of yours. Oh my god how tight and sexy you are"!

I mean she came very close to saying out loud how much better Rob was.

He did say she could fuck someone else but he should have set some ground rules. She didn't explain that she would suck or fuck Rob. So he has a right to be pissed. If and when she was to get her turn I think he should have been allowed to be mentally and emotionally prepared. I mean his wife set up his turn so she was ready.

Looking forward to Part 2 and hopefully there is some confrontation and drama. A part 3 can be RAAC or divorce. Whatever way you decide to take this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great job!

Yes, they jumped into the threesome way to fast to be realistic. However, you've hit on the ultimate hook in my opinion for a LW tale. The comparison of the husband to another lover. This hook is best employed when a wife truly loves her husband but they are confronted in some reasonable way with her really enjoying sex with someone else. Interested to see how you resolve it. I'm sure 95% of the women would say us men make way to big a deal about size. But it is hard to resist size envy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars...

Mainly as encouragement on a job well done. Your score is lower than it should be, because people are judging the decisions made by your characters rather than the story itself.

This is a great start, can't wait for the next part!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 4 years ago
A bad idea

Yes, it was a bad idea. I know how I'd like it to work out, but it's your story. So far, you've done a good job with Jake's emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Write more please

muncher354muncher354over 4 years ago
Sigh

You can tell this story was written by a guy by the way the women act. As usual if the wife has a bigger dick the guy freaks out and his little ego is bruised. Somehow womens ego's dont get bruised at all when a guy is fucking another girl. I can see where this story is going, but maybe the author will do something interest.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Swinger amateur hour

This is why you don't just jump in to swinging. A couple have to sort this out before they have sex with others. Smart swinger women who care about their husbands don't act like size whores in front of them. You bet it was a bad idea. And guilting her husband is even worse considering how she behaved .

Lesson to anyone who tries this. Swinging is NOT...NOT like a cuck humiliation session. Its why cuck couples are shunned by full swap swingers. The smart ones anyway.

I never once saw a swinger woman carry on like that in front of her husband with a guy with a bigger dick.

At least your story does show how amateur swingers can act stupid at times. And it was the wife's fault. Just because you let your man fuck another woman doesn't mean you get to humiliate your man. Only a cuck whore would do that.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Worthy topic

Probably one of the most interesting stories to come here.

I made reference to dick size in swinging in my Laura' and Greg series but didn't focus on it like this writer did.

You can bash men for size obsession all you want but its the third rail of the sex culture. Women can can get a boob job. Aint no such thing as a...dick job. OK, there was no other way to say it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

pleas another one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1*

1*- nothing more needs to be said. willing cuckoldry equals garbage in my world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
atheists or just prepubescent

There are so many ways to look at this. None of them are positive. Going into marriage believing that it is for "love" when you know nothing of what love entails is one. Trust being lost even though you know there doesn't need to be trust in a marriage (just properly paid taxes) is another.

The worst thing for the youth is a lack of mature successful relationships from which to pattern their future. I guess this is because atheists don't create future or stability. After all, stability and ancient notions are conservative and that wouldn't do for youthful leftists to follow (on twiiter).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Fuckin’ hot as a stroke story. It’s funny that sometimes what is lacking around here is the real erotic content. You captured that along with the conflicting emotions. It reminds me of a Night Court episode where Mac said to Harry, “Hunan sacrifice seemed like a good idea at the time, sir!”

Interesting to see where you take the emotional part in Ch. 2.

BTW: You did a good job, but it would have benefited from an editorial read.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 4 years ago

Well done!

A good emotional balance, laid the groundwork for a reasonable open relationship, very hot with the wife's friend to set up the eventual group moment with a guy the protagonist knows from work.

Sure, it missed a couple of edits but that's small fry. The story was 5-star storytelling!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 4 years ago
Took me a while to get into

But once it got rolling it smoked!

Love the openness of the internal conflict. Can’t wait to see how it plays out. Hope it doesn’t sugarcoat.

effysex38effysex38over 3 years ago

IS IT POSSIBLE TO FIX IT SO YOU CAN GET TO PART 2. KEEP GETTING HTP500 ERROR

lukeey90lukeey90about 3 years ago
Confused

I thought at the first or second sex part jake had a big cock and now towards Rob's arrival he's kind average and now rob is big....guess that's how these stories go ..a husband is always on a smaller cock league.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigJer283@BigJer283
I’ve always been a writer, albeit mainly a private one. Literotica is pretty much the only medium to put my stories out there so far. I hope to evolve into a better writer via practice, feedback, and observation.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES