Expanding Our Horizons Ch. 01

Story Info
Newlyweds jump into swinging without thinking first.
13.3k words
4.35
45.2k
71

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigJer283
BigJer283
75 Followers

This is my first attempt at erotic fiction on Literotica. I ask your forgiveness for any mistakes made due to my hasty decision in publishing this without seeking editorial assistance.

This story is loosely based on an experience much earlier in my life. I was inexperienced, and prone to impulsive decision making.

All characters are fictional, and over the age of 18.

*

Expanding Our Horizons, chapter 1

Jake sat in his car, listening to the music blare away on his speakers. He was stuck in a traffic jam on his way home from work. Living in the suburbs and working in the city, this was a common occurrence in the early evening hours.

Jake had a good amount of patience, but it waned somewhat as the traffic ground to a halt countless times in a row. He was looking forward to getting home and seeing his wife Jana. They had just recently been married after only a short while dating, so the relationship was still somewhat fresh.

Jana was the full package in Jake's mind. She was beautiful and smart, had a wit that put his to shame, and was no slouch in bed either. In fact, he wondered sometimes how much "practice" she might have had before meeting him. It was a question that hadn't come up yet. It was one he was curious about but also apprehensive.

Finally Jake saw his turnoff coming, and quickly maneuvered the car onto the home stretch. They lived in a small neighborhood, surrounded by working class families, but very few of the neighbors had kids. It seemed a good place to start out for first-time home buyers. That's what appealed to them so much when they first saw the area. Jake saw his house in the distance and breathed a sigh of relief.

His work day had consisted of high stress deadlines and near impossible demands. He always performed to the best of his ability, but it seemed that his superiors just liked to pile more on him to see how much he could tolerate; almost like it was a test of some kind. Jake was a financial analyst for a medical supply company, and his job was to predict the future in a manner of speaking. In financial terms it was called forecasting, but it basically involved making judgements and educated guesses about future sales based on past and present trends. It was a challenging job, and he enjoyed it to a degree, but lately he had been doing some soul searching, and found that it wasn't his passion. His real passion was art. Not just any art; he loved drawing portraits of people. His wife had modeled for most of his drawings, and even done a couple in the nude. That's were Jake's talent truly shined: capturing the beauty of the human body, with all its curves and features.

As he pulled into the driveway, Jake noticed another car parked next to Jana's; it was her friend Ashley's. This was expected. On Friday nights Jana often had a friend or two over, and they usually started the festivities a little early. This meant that he could never predict just what kind of scene he would walk into. Normally things were calm when they drank, but a few times he had come in to witness his wife and friends drunk and boisterous. He smiled to himself as he exited the car. This could be interesting.

"Jake!" Jana ran up to him as he opened the door and embraced him in a tight hug. "I missed you today!"

Jake could smell the wine on her breath. That was pretty much all she drank, with the occasional hard liquor on her rowdier nights. Ashley sat at the kitchen table, her hands wrapped around a wine glass of her own. She was either blushing, or maybe the alcohol had caused her flushed look.

"Ashley and I were just talking about your art. I told her you are one of the best portrait artists I've seen."

"Oh, yeah? Well, thanks for inflating my ego honey, but I'm not that good."

"Yess you are!" She slurred, and he laughed. "I showed her some of your paintings and she was impressed."

Jake glanced over at Ashley, and her face went from slightly flushed to bright crimson.

"Which ones did you show her?"

"Oh, you know, some of the ones of me."

Jake cocked an eyebrow, and stared at his wife. It was obvious from Ashley's reaction that Jana had probably shown her some of the more risqué paintings, but he didn't want to embarrass her any further, so he let it slide.

"Well, thanks honey. I'm glad you liked them Ashley."

Ashley was normally not this shy, but she simply smiled at him and took another sip of her wine. Apparently staring at his wife in her nude depiction had taken away her ability to speak for the time being. He decided to push the envelope a little further.

"Maybe I should paint the two of you sometime. Two beautiful women would make for a great painting." Jake kept his eyes on his wife while he said it, and her face lit up.

"Funny you should say that. Ashley was curious about having her portrait done." Jana looked over at her friend. "She says no one has ever drawn her before, and she's like to know how someone else sees her."

Jake looked to Ashley again. It appeared she was going to say something. He waited, but no words ever came.

"Ashley, do you want me to paint you? I'd be happy to."

Ashley looked up at him. "I'd like that," she said quietly, and blushed again.

Jake was excited at the idea. He'd not had very many subjects for his paintings, so having someone else volunteer got his creative mind thinking of the possibilities.

"Okay, just give me a little while. I'd like to take a shower and get changed first. Gotta wash the day off of me. Then I'll grab my supplies and meet you in the living room. Take some time to think about poses and backdrops, and then we'll begin."

Jana clapped and laughed, obviously excited to showcase her husband's ability. Plus, she probably wanted to bring Ashley out if her alcohol-induced shell.

Jake made his way up the stairs to their bedroom, and stripped off his dress clothes. He went into the master bathroom and turned on the shower, letting it heat up before stepping in. He was excited to draw another person. It had been a while since his last painting, so he was looking forward to practicing his craft again. He briefly indulged in a fantasy of the two women downstairs in various stages of undress. He couldn't help it; Ashley was attractive after all, but he was still devoted to his wife. Still, a little fantasy never hurt anyone.

After he finished with his shower Jake threw on some sweats and a t-shirt, and then went to the adjoining bedroom to grab his painting supplies. The second bedroom had become his studio of sorts, with various paintings hanging on the walls, and his supplies nicely organized in one corner. The racier pieces of art were secured in a cabinet on the back wall. Sure enough, as he glanced at the cabinet he noticed the door was ajar. Jana had been in there recently. Ashley had definitely seen her nude art. He stored that thought away and made his way downstairs with an armful of paints and brushes, along with his easel.

As Jake descended he could hear the women talking. Well, he heard Jana anyway. She was telling Ashley not to be nervous; this wasn't his first time doing this. He couldn't hear Ashley's replies though, because she was talking too softly, and must have been lying on the couch, because he couldn't see her either. The stairs ended on the far side of the living room, coming down about ten feet from the back of the couch. Jana was sitting on the floor in front of the couch, looking at her friend.

Jake turned the corner off the stairs and made his way over them. Sure enough, there was Ashley, wrapped up in a blanket with only her head showing. She had an empty wine glass next to her, and there was an empty bottle next to that. Jake could've sworn that bottle was full when he left to take his shower. The ladies must be buzzed at this point, he thought, and as he sat down in the armchair opposite the couch Jana turned and smiled at him. He set up his easel and paints, and smiled back at her.

"Are you ready Ashley?" He asked.

"She's really nervous honey," Jana answered for her. "She's never done this before."

"What's to be nervous about? It's just a painting. If you don't like it we can try again. Why don't you sit up and face me, and we'll figure out a pose that works best for you."

Ashley slowly nodded, and sat up on the couch, carrying the blanket with her.

"I'd prefer not to draw you with the blanket," Jake said, and she blushed again.

Slowly, Ashley started to lower the blanket from her body, which is when Jake noticed more skin showing than before. By the time it was to her chest he started to wonder what was different, but when the blanket dropped lower, and her bare breasts popped out, all rational thoughts ceased to exist. He was staring at his wife's friend, naked from the waist up. Shocked, Jake stared at her nicely formed breasts and her perfect pink nipples. Her breasts were round and pert, and he was mesmerized by the first pair other than his wife's that he'd seen in person for several years.

Ashley must have gained confidence from his expression, because she continued to drop the blanket down past her stomach. As her waist cane into view Jake could see her top wasn't the only piece of clothing missing. Her pubic area was shaved clean and smooth, and her pussy lips were poking out from in between her clenched legs. Jake felt his jaw drop, but was powerless to stop it. It was as if his fantasy in the shower had come to life in front of him, and he wasn't sure how to react. At this point he was acting purely on instinct.

Jana looked over and saw his face. She immediately broke out in a huge grin.

"Isn't she beautiful Jake?"

"Uh..." His brain had left the building, instead replaced by his now rock hard erection.

"Earth to Jake." Jana was waving her hands in front of his face.

He was able to partially regain his composure, at least enough to reply. He also noticed how obscenely his sweat pants were tenting, and attempted to adjust them inconspicuously as he spoke.

"Yes, she is. Sorry, I was not prepared for this."

Jana laughed, and Ashley smiled. His reaction had caused her self esteem to increase, and she dropped the blanket on the ground and gave a little "ta-da" gesture with her hands.

"How should I pose Jake? Do you want me sitting up, or should I lay back like this?" She leaned back into the couch, spreading her legs slightly. Jake thought he could see moisture around her nether lips, and his cock twitched in his pants.

"However is most comfortable for you. You'll be staying in position for a while. How about you lay across the couch on your side, facing me?"

She did as she was told, and soon was splayed out on the couch in all her naked glory. Jake nervously picked up his brush and began to paint.

His art took shape gradually as he went, and after some time a figure was forming before his eyes. Jana had taken a seat next to him, eager to see how the piece came to life. Colors swirled as he went, blending together to form a beautiful image of Ashley's likeness. The face was the hardest part, and he saved that for last. Just as he was completing her body, he groaned.

"Do you need a break? I'd like to stretch for a bit." And he needed it. He had been sitting far too long, but for a good reason. Now, his erection was almost under control. Perfect time to stand. However, Ashley nodded at him and stood up, turning around to make her way into the bathroom. He watched her perfect ass walk away, and soon enough he was back up to his full length.

Jana stood and stretched, looking at him curiously. She glanced down at his crotch and a smile broke out over her face.

"Quite the night, eh honey?" She quipped.

Jake stared at her and laughed. "Did you two plan this all out or something?"

"Well Ashley's has a crush on you since forever." She noticed his surprised expression and laughed. "Wait, you didn't know that? Well, I guess the cat's outta the bag now!"

Jake was shocked. All this time he had never guessed it, but it made sense now. The blushing, the quiet that came over her whenever he was around; all the signs, and he ignored them. Maybe it's because he was married and had tuned out those signals. Whatever the case may be, this brazen display was the pinnacle of all those years.

As if reading his thoughts, Ashley appeared then, naked still. Knowing about the crush just made this even harder. Knowing she was probably wet doing this, knowing that she had wanted to display herself to him for more reasons than just art. She glided across the floor, moving quietly to her seat. Jake hadn't had the chance to even stand yet; he was too busy processing this revelation.

"I think Jake has a problem Ash," Jana said to her friend, staring at his crotch.

Jake was the one to blush now. His cock was still hard as a rock, and his sweat pants were suddenly very restrictive. He felt like he was going to burst.

"Is that because of me?" Ashley asked, eying his large erection. She was smiling, obviously proud of herself. "Then this probably won't help."

Jake watched as Ashley slowly spread her legs, and ran her fingers up and down her slit. He could see the moisture from his position across from her. She gently spread her lips apart, and Jake could see the bright pink of her pussy. He gulped, and both the women laughed.

"You're such a tease Ash!" Jana exclaimed, and then reached over to grab Jake's cock. She pulled at his sweat pants, and reached her hand into them, grabbing his pole. In one swift move she snapped the elastic out and over, and suddenly his cock was exposed to the air, and to Ashley.

Ashley licked her lips, and started rubbing her clit in quick circles. Jake was stunned at this turn of events, but did nothing to stop it. He was desperate for release, modesty be damned. Jana didn't stop there though; she leaned over to Jake and stuck out her tongue, licking his bulbous head, and then deftly sank her mouth over his length, swallowing him nearly to the root.

Jake gasped and then groaned. His wife was giving him a blowjob right in front of her best friend, and he was loving every second of it. She bobbed up and down, running her tongue over the sensitive skin right under the head as she came up. He knew he wouldn't last long at this rate, especially with the show he was watching right in front of him. What he didn't notice was Jana's beckoning notion to Ashley, but as she stood up and walked toward him from her couch, he nearly exploded in Jana's mouth.

Ashley kneeled down in front of him, and watched Jana expertly swallow his rod. Carefully, she leaned forward as Jake watched with ever growing anticipation, and gently sucked one of his balls into her mouth. He nearly lost it right there, but held on with what little willpower he had left. Jana pulled her mouth off of him, and the two women both leaned in and locked lips, trapping his cockhead between them. Sliding up and down in synchronicity, they proceeded to give him the first double blowjob he had ever received. His willpower instantly crumbled.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum!" He cried out, his breathing quickening.

As if preplanned, the two women separated, and Ashley sank her mouth onto his cock, while Jana went to work on his swollen balls. That was all he could take, and he groaned loudly as he emptied his pent up desire into Ashley's mouth. Stream after stream of cum fired straight out of him and all over her soft tongue, and she moaned with pleasure as she took it all in, not spilling a drop. When he finished, she slowly glide up his shaft and released him, and Jana moved into position underneath her. Jake watched as a torrent of cum spilled from Ashley's mouth into his wife's, and then the two came together again, kissing passionately in front of his shocked face.

"You two planned this, didn't you?" Jake asked as his head fell back on the cushions.

"Maybe a little," Jana said with a grin, and Ashley nodded. "But the fun isn't over yet. Ashley still wants your big cock inside her, and I want to watch you fuck her while I sit on your face."

"Jesus," Jake moaned. His cock twitched at the thought.

"Looks like someone is excited at the thought!" Jana laughed, and grabbed his cock. "C'mon lover boy, you have a job to do."

Jake reluctantly stood up from his relaxed spot on the couch and followed the ladies to the bedroom, watching their asses move in front of him.

Once there, Jana immediately stripped down, tossing her clothes on the floor. Jake stared at her amazing body, and marveled at the fact that this was his wife. Still, after all this time together, he felt truly blessed.

Jana pushed him down into the bed, and cut right to the chase, straddling his head. Her intoxicating aroma filled his nostrils as her pussy hovered over his face. He stuck his tongue out and slowly licked from her ass, through the folds of her already dripping pussy, all the way up to her clit. When he glanced the swollen nub with his tongue she writhed on top of him, moaning with delight. He avoided it after that, instead choosing to tease her opening with his tongue, sliding it deep inside of her hole.

What he couldn't see was what Ashley was doing. As Jake tongue-fucked his wife, Ashley sat on the bed and engulfed his member in her hot mouth. A surprised moan exited his mouth as he briefly let his tongue fall out of Jana's slit. Ashley bobbed up and down for a minute, savoring the salty taste of his previous orgasm. When she was satisfied that he was fully erect she straddled his hips and sat down, his cock plumbing deep into her pussy. Both of them groaned in unison. She sat there for a second, enjoying the feeling of being so completely full. Then the movements began, gently at first, then eventually picking up speed until she was riding him with abandon.

Jana ground her pussy against Jake's face, seeking out the pleasurable feeling of his tongue again. When he latched onto her clit with his mouth and began sucking, she came almost instantly. Jake was gasping for air by the time she finished, and watched as she collapsed in a heap next to him on the bed. Ashley was still moving up and down on his cock, and Jake looked up to see himself disappearing into her depths again and again. The pleasure was becoming almost too much to bear; the subject of his fantasies was fucking him like a crazed cowgirl, and he couldn't hold out much longer.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum Ash." This spurred her into action even more, and she ground her hips against his, achieving maximum penetration as he shot his seed deep into her womb. His explosion triggered her orgasm, and he could feel the vice like grip of her pussy clenching and unclenching around his shaft as he deposited the rest of his sperm inside her quivering embrace.

Ashley sat there for a moment, relishing the feeling of Jake's retreating erection as his pulses finally started to subside. She didn't want to move; the aftershocks from her own orgasm were still coming in short bursts.

"Oh, Jake, that was so good," Ashley said, slowly rolling off of him and onto the bed next to Jana, who had a huge smile on her face.

"Only one thing left to do," Jana stated, and pushed Ashley onto her back. She started kissing her way down her friend's body until she reached her pussy, so recently ravaged by her husband. She lowered her mouth the Ashley's dripping hole and started to lick, gobbling up the remnants of their union.

"Oh god!" Ashley cried out, her body shaking with ecstasy.

Jake just watched from his post-coital stupor, a grin growing on his face.

"You are insatiable, my beautiful wife."

"Hey, I'm the only one who hasn't been properly fucked yet," Jana stated, and glared at him teasingly.

"Honey, I think you two have coaxed too many orgasms out of me. I'm down for the count."

"That's too bad. I was going to give you my ass."

Jake stared at her with a look of amazement. It was true that his wife never ceased to amaze him, but usually she wasn't quite that adventurous. She had never once expressed interest in anal sex, but in all fairness he had never asked her about it either. Ashley was also staring at Jana with a surprised expression. Apparently, even with all their "girl talk," this subject must not have come up.

BigJer283
BigJer283
75 Followers