Expanding Our Horizons Ch. 02

Story Info
Their swinging adventure has unintended consequences...
22.9k words
4.27
31.8k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigJer283
BigJer283
75 Followers

I just wanted to take a second to thank all the people who left constructive or positive feedback to my first chapter. I hope you continue to enjoy the story. I know some of the choices or dialogue probably don't fit with 'real' life, or what you assumed would take place, but I've never really been that great with creating original or varied characters, so I appreciate your patience. Also, I realize I labeled part of the first chapter as 'chapter two' by mistake - that was due to my lack of proofreading, and I apologize for the confusion.

Like I said in the intro to the first chapter, it was loosely based on something that happened to me earlier in my life. I'd like to think that I've matured as a person, and would make different choices or react differently had it happened to me today. In a way, this is my way of exorcising those demons of my past, to make my virtual 'counterpart' have better experiences. That being said, I still felt my characters reacting to the events somewhat similarly to how I reacted back then. I guess we can't completely escape from who we were, or are. However, I like to think I've steered this story in a way that would not only provide my main character with better experiences, but also give you a better reading experience. Sometimes we don't want all the drama and just want the sex, and sometimes the sex feels empty without some drama. I've tried to find a fair middle ground.

Hope you enjoy.

CHAPTER TWO

As Jake walked out into the living room, Rob was there, gathering his clothes. He saw Jake approaching and stared at him blankly for a moment.

"Hey Jake."

"Hey."

Rob looked at him solemnly, as if determining if he was going to lunge at him or not. Jake could only imagine the awkward emotions going through his head. He decided to take it easy; after all, he encouraged this, and it wasn't Rob's fault that he was conflicted. He was there at Jake's whim, and permission had been given. It was a little hot seeing his wife with another man, but he didn't know how to feel about the fact that she had enjoyed it SO much. He chalked it up to just being a learning experience.

"Rob, you look guilty. Don't worry man, we're cool." He gave Rob a smile, and saw the corners of his mouth curl just slightly.

"Thanks, Jake. This is the first time I've ever done anything like this, you know?"

Jake nodded in agreement. "Me too."

"But you and Ashley?"

"It just started within the last week or so. Completely out of left field. Came home one day and they had it all planned out before I even got home."

Rob's eyes went wide.

Jake laughed. "Yeah, that was pretty much my reaction too. I couldn't even think straight at first. I'd had fantasies about it, like every guy would, but how do you bring something like that up to your wife? She initiated everything, so I didn't have to."

"And tonight..?"

"Turnabout is fair play, and all that."

Rob's shoulders drooped a bit. "Well, I noticed a couple times that it seemed you were kinda focused on what was going on... you almost seemed a bit lost. I hope I didn't cause any awkwardness."

"Any awkwardness caused is on me, Rob. I did the typical 'speak before you think' shit, like we men are so prone to do."

Rob nodded, and glanced around briefly. "Where did they go?"

"Not sure, but I'm guessing the bedroom."

"Should I take off?"

Jake pondered on it briefly, and shook his head. "I don't want the night to end with any bad feelings. I need to show Jana that I'm okay with all this. She did something amazing for me, like the wonderful woman she is, and I treated her like it was all one-sided. Why don't we go find them? You seemed to be into Ashley, and I don't want her to think I caused that to fall apart."

Rob sighed, long and deep. He seemed to be taking it all in stride, but Jake could only imagine the confusion he was feeling, especially with the sudden course of actions the night had taken. He only hoped he didn't fuck it all up.

"Okay, Jake. But do you need a second or anything? I could hang out here-"

"No, lets blow the last few minutes off and show them we're fine. Women like confidence, right?"

Rob chuckled, and nodded. "That they do."

Jake motioned toward the stairs, and Rob followed as he made his way up. His intuition was correct; he could hear them talking as they approached the hallway outside the bedroom door. It sounded like Jana was crying.

Oh boy, this might get awkward after all, Jake thought. He readied himself for a confrontation, but after a few moments of contemplation, decided that he and Rob should just make their presence known so she'd have a moment to compose herself.

Jake whispered in Rob's ear, and Rob nodded.

"My studio is right through that doorway," Jake said loudly, "you can take a look at some of what I've been working on lately. I'm pretty happy with the results."

The voices in the bedroom had gone quiet. Rob walked into the art studio, and Jake turned the corner into the bedroom.

"Hey," he said as he caught Jana's eyes. "Ashley, I told Rob he should take a look at my paintings, but maybe you'd like to show him what we did last week."

Ashley smiles at him, got up from the bed, and walked toward him. She was still gloriously naked, her breasts swaying as she walked.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, and whispered into his ear. "Be good to her, Jake. She thinks you're upset with her."

He leaned his head into hers and nodded, giving her a brief hug before letting her go. As he approached the bed, he smiled at Jana, trying to ease her concerns.

"Hey, baby." He pulled Jana into an embrace, and felt her wet cheeks hit his face.

"Jake, I'm sor-"

"None of that. I knew full well what I was allowing, but didn't expect the emotional... confusion. It's my fault for letting it get a hold of me."

She pulled back and looked at him, her eyes red and puffy. "We don't have to do that again, you know. I should've given it more thought."

"Baby, I wanted to. I was just too wrapped up in the moment. And it's all new, you know? I was having trouble processing it for a bit. But I want you to feel good, I want to feel good, and we accomplished that tonight. I promise...I'm okay."

She nodded and embraced him again. "Jake, I want you to tell me if you ever feel this gets out of hand. I don't ever want to lose you. Even if it feels amazing physically, but I know you're suffering emotionally, we'll stop. Okay?"

He nodded and squeezed her tight. "You got it, babe. I'm sorry if I gave you a fright. I guess I worried that you'd think he was a better lover, and for a brief moment there I thought I might lose you. It was stupid. Stupid insecurity, I guess."

"Jake, you'll never lose me. Just remember, the physical feeling is only one part of it, but you will always have my heart. When you and I make love, it's more special than with anyone else. He might make me feel good, but you make me explode inside because you love me, and I love you. It's like... a mental orgasm on top of the physical."

He chuckled at that, and they pulled apart. "I promise, you'll always have my heart too."

"Hope we're not interrupting anything," Ashley said from the doorway. Jake turned and looked, spotting her and Rob standing there.

"Nope, Judy professing our love for each other," Jake replies with a grin. "Come on in."

They shuffled into the room, Rob standing behind Ashley, and Jake could see why. His cock was renting his pants badly.

"Don't worry, man, it's nothing we haven't already seen." Jake motioned to Rob, and they all laughed. "I see you found the good paintings."

Rob's face flushed. Even after the events of earlier, his modesty still showed. At least he wasn't cocky about it. Jake's emotional tirade from earlier settled down even further. It may have rocked him in the beginning, but if anyone was going to sleep with his wife besides him, he was glad it was Rob, rather than someone who thought too much of himself. The lack of arrogance was refreshing, after seeing so many men with inflated egos; he didn't want to think what those men were like behind closed doors.

"Yeah. Jake, you have a gift."

"Thanks, buddy. I've practiced for years at it. When I draw portraits, I feel it's a duty of mine to be the best I can be, for the subject's sake."

"You should sell that shit," Rob said, and both ladies blushed. Rob noticed, and immediately back-pedaled a bit. "Well, maybe not those specific ones, but you could easily make some money from your art."

Jake smiles at his compliment. "Maybe. I've had the best models so far though; I'm not sure what it would be like with people I don't know so well."

"You do have the best models, for sure," rob replied, and looked down at Ashley. "I'd like to see this one up close again."

Rob reached for Ashley, and gently pushed her back on the bed. He slowly crawled up her body, kissing her with light, feathery touches as he went. Ashley moaned softly, and put her hands over her breasts, gently tugging at her nipples as Rob made his way up to them.

Jake and Jana watched with a grin, but suddenly remembered he badly needed a shower. Having his cock in Ashley's ass pretty much guaranteed he wouldn't be getting any more action until he cleaned up. He stood up from the bed, and pulled Jana with him.

"You two get comfortable, and I'm taking this one in the shower with me for a quick rinse." If Rob and Ashley heard him, they didn't acknowledge it. Rob had made his way back down to Ashley's crotch, and was sucking softly at her lips.

Jana followed Jake into the master bath, and they walked into the shower hand in hand. They were lucky enough to have a large, walk-in shower, complete with a few shower heads. It was definitely one of the selling points of the house. Over the years, Jake had grown weary of small, bathtub showers with barely enough room for one person, let alone two. This shower was perfect for two people, and they had christened it several times over.

As the water warmed up, Jake spent his time with Jana, kissing her beautiful lips, and ever so gently sucking on her neck, not enough to leave a mark, but enough for her to feel the pressure. She hissed with pleasure, and they stepped under the warming spray, letting the water caress their bodies as they relished in the closeness.

For the next few minutes, they spent their time making sure every square inch was clean; Jake thought Jana's breasts were filthy, and spent a while rubbing and massaging the soap into them, while she made sure his genitals were spotless, softly pulling at his cock and rubbing his balls until they were squeaky clean.

They rinsed off after a while, and spent time watching each other towel off, each admiring the other's form, thankful for the admiration they had for each other. There were many aspects to attraction, and they were both grateful to both be equally attracted physically and mentally. It truly was a blessing to have the combination of desires for both body and mind.

When they walked back into the bedroom, Ashley was between Rob's legs, doing her best to shove his huge meat into her throat, but only succeeding in taking about half. It was almost comical, seeing her lips stretched wide around his thick shaft, almost like watching a snake trying to eat something twice its size. Jana watched with rapt attention, while Jake just grinned. He noticed his wife staring, and decided right then and there that jealousy was no longer an option. She had bestowed upon him the freedom to be with another woman, but then had doubts when it was time to return the favor. He knew it was wrong; they jumped headfirst into being with other people, and maybe it warranted a discussion first, but he had to think of it as water under the bridge now or it would drive him crazy. He also didn't want to be the domineering spouse who only allowed the adventure to be lived out by one partner.

Jake looked over and Jana, and nudged her to get her attention. He motioned toward the bed with his head, and Jana just stared back at him. She was likely deciding whether it was a good idea or not, knowing she had already caused some emotional confusion by being with Rob earlier. Jake just nodded at her and mouthed "it's okay," and Jana embraces him and whispered "I love you" in his ear. Jake hopes by showing openness to her that it actually brought them closer together as a couple. Maybe this whole adventure would stop with Rob and Ashley, so while they were participating he wanted it to be memorable for both of them in a positive way.

Jana sashayed over to the bed, looking over her shoulder to make sure Jake was watching her sexy ass all the way there. She slowly crawled toward the other two, and Ashley glanced over with Rob's cock still in her mouth, and her lips smiled around his appendage. Rob's head was back against the pillow, his eyes closed, so he didn't notice her approach until she leaned in and sucked one of his balls into her mouth. His eyes snapped open immediately, and he groaned loudly, experiencing likely his first double blowjob.

"Oh, fuck!" He exclaimed, and watched as both women went to work on him.

Jake crawled onto the bed behind the women, and reached under their asses to lightly diddle their pussies, pushing his fingers lightly into them, and angling his digits downward to try and find their g-spots. Both ladies moaned at the same time, letting him know they enjoyed his attempts. He was at full mast now, seeing these two beautiful women ass up in front of him. Ashley's ass was slightly larger, but she was far from fat; Jana just had a more petite frame, but they were both amazing in their own right. Any red-blooded make would have to be dead to not get a rise out of the sight.

Rob's moans progressively became louder and closer together, so the women slowed their ministrations, not wanting him to cum just yet. Ashley squeezed the base of his cock and leaned toward Jana, kissing her deeply. Rob watched them in awe, appreciating the sight of two beautiful women showing their love for each other.

Jana whispered something to Ashley, and she giggled back to her. They both leaned up on their knees, and Ashley slid over Rob's legs, eventually hovering over his hips. Jana had a grip on his member, and lifted it upwards as Ashley rose up above it. Jake watched as Jana held Rob's cock in place, helping guide it into Ashley's warm tunnel as she slowly let herself down onto his cock.

Ashley whimpered as she felt herself being impales, the thick shaft easing its way into her inch by inch as she sank down. Jana had let go of her grip, and snaked her hand around Ashley's front to gently rub her clit. She kneeled behind Ashley and slowly played with her, rubbing her below with one hand while the other pinched her left nipple. Jake day back and enjoyed the show, his hand around his cock, stroking languidly. It was an incredible turn on to see the women he cared for being so intimate with each other; he felt tingles rushing up his spine just watching.

Ashley rose up again, leaving just the head of Rob's cock inside her velvety embrace, and then sank down all the way, enveloping him inside her tight passage. They cried out in unison, and she rocked up and down, taking him deep inside with each movement. Soon enough, she screamed out with her orgasm, cumming loudly as Jana rubbed her clit. For a moment she sat still with Rob completely buried in her, and then started swiveling her hips lightly, letting him hit her insides from all different angles.

Jake suddenly had an idea, and tapped Jana's shoulder to get her attention. He crawled toward Ashley and Jana moved out of the way. She knee-walked over to Rob's head, and swing her legs over him, planting her pussy on his mouth. Meanwhile, Jake spit on his hand and rubbed it over his cock, making sure to get it all nice and slippery. When he was satisfied that it was decently lubricated, he moved into place behind Ashley, and gently pushed her forward a bit until her head was right next to Jana's breasts, one of which she quickly latched onto with her mouth. Jake felt a little strange about straddling Rob's legs like he was, but went ahead with it anyway, knowing the sensation for Ashley would probably be worth it. He carefully pushed his cock into place, and popped the head of his cock into her ass. She hissed at the sudden intrusion, but soon the initial discomfort gave away to pleasure, and he gradually pushed into her until he was buried to the hilt.

"Oh my god, so fucking full!" She cried out, and Jake used his hands to push her forward and pull her back again, filling her with both cocks simultaneously.

Jana was whimpering with need, Rob's tongue slithering in and out of her snatch, glancing over her clit every few seconds. He reached his hands up and found her ass, using one hand to pull her cheeks apart, and one finger of his other hand found her puckered hole, slowly rubbing over it. She groaned and reached behind herself, grabbing his finger and pushing it into her ass.

"Oh, fuck!" Jana screamed as Rob's finger poked into her ass.

"Mmm, oh my god!" Ashley screamed out as both men pounded her holes. She collapsed forward onto Rob's chest, putting her at eye level with Jana's pussy.

Jake slowed his assault, assuming she was done. Plus, she had clamped down on both of them as she came, making it increasingly difficult to push any longer. Ashley slowly pushed herself up on her hands, and then extricated herself from the two cocks still buried inside her.

"I think I need a break before you two break me." She rolled off to the side of Rob and fell on her back, panting heavily. Jana lifted herself off Rob's face, and crawled over to his crotch in front of Jake, lifting her hips up and over.

"I have to try this," she said excitedly. Jake watched as she slid into place, and impaled herself on Rob's cock again.

Jake tamped down the jealousy as best he could - seeing her with another man the first time was emotionally challenging, but he tried to convince himself what was done, was done. No sense in causing a scene. He'd just have to reconcile his feelings in the morning, knowing that once the alcohol wore off, his mind would likely have some turmoil to contend with. For now, he was just going to let himself enjoy the night, consequences be damned.

"Oh, shit!" Jana cried out as Jake pushed into her back door, and she felt herself being stretched beyond what she thought possible.

Jake waited until she had sufficiently relaxed, and then he let her have it. His subconscious jealousy displayed itself in his movements, and he pounded her for all he was worth. Jana was grunting and moaning as she felt both cocks take her, and take her hard.

Jake felt her clamp down on him, and he slowed his assault somewhat as he felt her cumming, and she cried out loudly and collapsed forward. He kept going, determined to cum deep within her ass. He pushed and pulled at her hips, forcing her impalement on their stiff cocks. Jana was whimpering quietly now as she lay across Rob's chest.

"Oh, fuck! I'm going to cum!" Rob shouted out, and Jake sped up his efforts, pulling his wife back forcefully, finally feeling his reward coming as well.

Both men emptied their balls into her, and her moans increased as she felt her insides being pasted with warm cream. Finally, Jake pulled out, and she rolled off onto Ashley, the two women lying together in a heap of tangled limbs. All four were breathing heavily, their efforts coming to a close.

Jake was exhausted, and lost count of how many collective orgasms there were this night. It had been a night of firsts, and for him a night of self discovery. He still wasn't completely sure how he felt about another man ravaging his wife. He wasn't sure how he felt about his wife enjoying another man so much. But it was too late tonight - the damage was done, so to speak, and he'd just have to come to terms with the whole thing in the morning.

BigJer283
BigJer283
75 Followers