Expanding Our Horizons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigJer283
BigJer283
75 Followers

"Are you sure about that?"

"How's this for being sure?" Jake watched as Jana took two fingers and slid them into her pussy, then pulled them out and slowly inserted them into her puckered hole. She hissed when they penetrated her nether orifice, and then gently started sliding them in and out, whimpering softly.

Jake's eyes went wide. He had never even thought to play with her ass. In his experience that was something you only did if invited, and he had never been by any of the women he was with before. Granted, that wasn't a large number, but he just figured that was how most women were. He was astonished by this turn of events, and even more amazed when his clock started to inflate again. Ashley laughed as she saw it slowly start to rise off his stomach.

"I think he likes the show Jana," Ashley said, and reached over to stroke his growing member.

"Then come over here and fuck my tight hole, hubby."

He wasted no time, popping up from his prone position, and slid into place behind Jana, his cock pointing toward her. She pulled her fingers out and spit on them, and then stroked his cock, spreading her saliva around the tip.

Jake brought his cock up to her ass, and lined up with her hole. Gently he pushed, and was rewarded with another hiss from his wife as the tip popped inside her. He stayed there for a moment, worried that he was hurting her. Jana looked back at him and smiled.

"More," she demanded, and he eagerly complied, pushing forward until half of his throbbing cock was buried in her ass. Apparently this wasn't enough for her, so she pushed back against him until her ass was resting against his balls.

Jake groaned loudly, swept away by the feeling of the vice-like grip of her ass. He didn't know whether to move or stay, but when Jana looked back at him she mouthed the words "fuck me." That took his concern away, and he pulled back until just the tip was buried in her, and then pushed all the way in again. With his left hand he reached down and strummed her clit as he plowed her tightest hole. Jana screamed out and came, her ass throbbing around his pole.

"Oh fuck!" She exclaimed, and launched into another orgasm as he continued to administer his treatment of her clit. Ashley watched with lust as Jake slammed into Jana, abusing her ass for all it was worth.

Soon Jake was nearing his own climax. He didn't know whether to cum in her or not, so he pulled out at the last second, and shot his load, covering his wife's pussy and ass with his semen. Exhausted, he slumped back to a prone position on the bed.

"Oh damn, I have to be next for that," Ashley said, and laughed when Jake moaned with approval.

"I'd love to, but can I take a break? I don't think I've ever cum so much in my life."

Jake heard their laughter as he began to drift off. He had pleasant dreams that night for the first time in a while. Normally his dreams consisted of work, or other stresses he had to deal with on a regular basis, or he didn't dream at all that he could remember. But after the threesome he dreamt that the three of them lived together in harmony, and frequented the bedroom for more adventures consistently.

Jake awoke to a pleasant sensation. He looked to his side and saw Jana sleeping soundly. However, there was movement under the covers down by his crotch, and a warm, wet sensation enveloped his cock. It was obviously Ashley down there, and she was quickly bobbing up and down on his penis. Who knows how long she was there, but it must have been a while. He felt like the dam was going to burst at any second. Not fully awake yet, he tried to warn her that he was cumming, but all that came out was a mumble. Ashley must have sensed it though, because she quit bobbing, wrapped her mouth around his swollen head and began jerking him furiously. He came with a groan, emptying his balls into her willing mouth. She moaned as the first few spurts hit her throat, and continued to jerk him off, not stopping until she was sure she had received every lay drop. She swallowed with a full, and then planted soft kisses on his deflating cock, down to his balls, drawing more moans out of him.

Jake was mostly awake now, but in a state of orgasmic bliss as Ashley crawled up under the covers toward him. He thought she might be coming up for a kiss, but surprised him by sliding up his body until she was straddling his chest. She didn't stop there though; instead she kept maneuvering until her pussy was directly over his face. Jake needed no queue, and immediately went to work on her slit, licking her from bottom to top, until he arrived at her clit. Slowly he began working his tongue in circles around it, savoring her flavor. It was different from Jana, but definitely not unpleasant. He loved the taste, and took great pleasure in watching her writhe around on top of him. Moments later she was cumming loudly, and Jake felt a gush of fluid wash over his face. This was new to him as well; Jana was not a squirter that he was aware of.

"Oh Jake, that was amazing," she said, and fell down beside him. He cradled her in his arm, and started to drift off again. However, Ashley wasn't done yet. She turned on her side and reached back for his cock, lining it up for penetration. He felt intense pressure on his cock head and then it was suddenly inside her. He felt her clench up, and it began to dawn on his drowsy state that she had just taken him in her ass. This was unexpected, but he wasn't complaining.

"Fuck me Jake. Fuck me like you fucked Jana last night."

Jake gathered his reserves and started pounding into her ruthlessly. Ashley's noises turned from lustful whimpers to full on screams as her ass took the beating. Jake reached under her ass and found her clit, and started rubbing in gentle circles. It didn't set her off right away, but within minutes he felt the telltale clenching that signaled her orgasm. She screamed out in pleasure as her entire body tingled and she was briefly filled with a sense of blissful euphoria.

Jake was not far behind. He cried out loudly, and completely forgot about pulling out. He emptied himself into her ass, each spurt drawing a whimper from Ashley. He slumped back onto the pillows, but kept his cock buried in her until it grew soft enough to slip out on its own accord.

"That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen." Jake looked over at his wife, and saw that she was propped up on her elbows, watching them.

"That was my first time," Ashley stated, "but definitely not the last. My ass burns, but his cum is helping soothe that feeling."

Jake laid prone back against his pillow, his shriveled penis protesting the consistent abuse. He would be sore today. But damn, it was so worth it. He had fulfilled his long time fantasy, and would remember it forever, even if it never happened again.

Chapter 2

The damn coffee maker always took forever. Jake stared at it, as if his glare alone would brew the coffee quicker. He wasn't angry though, only impatient. After last night he didn't think anything could spoil his mood.

"Good morning hubby," Jana whispered in his ear, almost startling him. Just as he was about to speak, another voice came from his other side.

"Good morning lover," Ashley whispered in his other ear.

Jake turned and kissed his wife first, wrapping her in a hug and lifting her up off the ground. Both hands on her ass, he held her petite form in the air for several moments as their lips met. He could easily lose time altogether with her kisses.

Ashley was next. As he set Jana down he faced her, and their lips and tongues collided. She was an excellent kisser, and soon his hands had wandered down to her ass as well. He reached under her and found her slit, already or maybe still wet.

"What's your plans for today?" He asked them both as he let go of Ashley.

"I have to go home soon," Ashley said with a frown, "but I want to finish the painting another night. Jana said next weekend might work."

Jake looked at his wife. She was already planning another encounter.

"Works for me. If you want, go take a look at what's already there, but it's far from done. You ladies provided quite the distraction last night."

"I'd rather not spoil the surprise," Ashley said, and reached up to kiss him on the cheek. She turned and walked into the living room to gather her things.

"Jana, I love you honey, but I hope this doesn't cause any awkwardness," Jake said, and looked at her with genuine concern. "I've never wanted to bring up this possibility, because I never wanted you to feel like you weren't enough for me. You're my world."

Jana smiled, and kissed him deeply. "I know how you feel, Jake. You don't need to worry. If I had been concerned at all, I never would have suggested it to her."

Jake smiled at his wife, amazed at her fortitude. She impressed him so much still, and he wondered if she would ever cease to surprise him.

Ashley rounded the corner back into the kitchen, and surprised Jake by reaching directly for his crotch. He started in surprise, and then groaned as her hands caressed his member through his sweats.

"I want something to take with me," she breathed to him.

Jana stood with an amused grin on her face. "I've created a monster," she laughed, and moved to get a mug for her coffee. "Go ahead, have your fun. I'm just going to watch."

Jake looked at his wife, surprised again by her relaxed attitude toward the scene unfolding, but didn't complain. He helped Ashley along, pulling his swears and boxers down, and she quickly dropped to her knees and engulfed him.

"Oh, shit!"

Ashley just smiled and moaned around him, taking him nearly to the back of her throat with each movement. She cradled his heavy balls in one hand, and languidly slid her other hand up and down his shaft in synch with her lips. It wasn't long before he felt his impending release.

"Ash, I'm going to cum!"

Ashley slid her lips fully down his cock, taking him into her throat, and he felt her swallowing around him. It was all he could take, as shot after shot went into her warm mouth. After she miles him dry, she stood up and leaned into Jana, and their lips met.

Jake stood there, dumbfounded, as the two swapped his fluids back and forth. It was quite easily the most erotic moment he had ever witnessed.

"Thanks sweetie," Jana said to her. "I wanted cream in my coffee." She took a sip from her steaming mug, and Jake stumbled back to the counter, his sweats around his ankles, and his cock slowly deflating.

After Ashley left, Jana and Jake took the painting supplies back to his studio, and sat down on the couch to watch TV. Their weekends usually started that way, with the two of them slowly waking up, content in each other's arms. It was a beautiful way to slowly come alive, and after the intense morning and night before, they both needed some time to recuperate. It was ten o'clock before either of them spoke again, content to relax and hold each other.

Jake felt the need to broach the subject. "Baby, I'm curious, do you want some fun of your own now?"

Jana looked up at him, her confusion evident at first, and then the realization slowly dawned on her.

"Honey, I'm happy just to make you happy. Of course, I'm always curious about other things - items from my sexual bucket list I guess you could say - but I am not about to jeopardize what we have to satisfy those curiosities." She paused for a second to gauge his reaction. When he didn't respond, she continued. "If you draw the line in the sand, I'll not cross it."

Jake looked at her lovingly, unsure how to respond at first. But he knew what was right.

"It wouldn't be fair of me to draw that line. I want you to experience whatever you want. If at some point you know you don't need any further experimentation, then we both draw the line."

Jake watched as a tear slowly escaped her eye, and rolled down her cheek. "Jake, I.."

"It's okay, Jana," he interrupted, "honestly and truly. I just want you to be happy, and that happiness is a two way street. What you did for me last night was the most unselfish, loving sacrifice anyone has ever done for me. And I intend to pay it back, without boundaries, except for your heart. This-" he pointed at her heart, "I hope always belongs to me, and that's all I ask of you."

She leaned into his shoulder and wept quietly, the revelation threatening to make her heart burst.

"I love you, Jake."

"And I you, always and forever."

They left it at that, and settled in to finish their movie. It was a typical chick-flick, but Jake didn't mind as long as he was with Jana. The little annoyances he used to find in any romance movie didn't affect him any longer after he fell in love. It's amazing what one can tolerate when their objective is to please someone they love, and Jake realized over the years that Jana truly brought him back to life. If she wanted to experiment, he just wanted her to be happy doing it. As long as they had each other, he didn't feel threatened by the thought of it. It actually amazes him that his old feelings of jealousy he had with other relationships didn't affect him with Jana. She had truly made him a better person.

The rest of the weekend was a blur. Jake and Jana accomplished several of the goals, including some minor home improvements, and he even had some time to devote to his drawings. Come Monday, he felt it was a productive and enlightening weekend.

He arrived at work in good time, and stated his morning routine. Once his computer started up, he began his daily duty of compiling the financial statistics for last quarter's sales. It was a productive last three months, but he worried that there was no place to go but down after the record sales of late. He tried not to let his concerns show in his budget spreadsheets.

"Jake, how was your weekend?" His coworker Rob stood outside Jake's cubicle, looking in. Rob was the closest thing to a friend that Jake had in the company. He normally didn't socialize as much as he wanted to, instead devoting his time to his work. But Rob has proven himself to be trustworthy and genuine over the years, which were two traits Jake found valuable in a friend.

"Good, man. Got a lot done. You?"

There was a slight pause before Rob responded. Jake thought he saw him cringe a little.

"It was okay. Wanna do lunch today?"

"Sure." Normally he'd avoid emotional discussions, but something seemed off. "You alright?"

They decided on McFinnigan's for lunch, a decent burger joint hidden in the maze of downtown businesses. Since they worked downtown, it was one of the closest options that didn't put too large a dent in their wallets. Luckily, their manager didn't mind long lunches either. Jake had a feeling it would take some time to get Rob started on whatever was bothering him.

"So, tell me what's bothering you Rob. You know it won't leave this table, right?" Jake wanted Rob to feel good about confiding in him. The two had worked together a while, but deep feelings were never really out in the open. It was always hard to open up when you knew it could get around the office like wildfire, but Jake felt like he was a trustworthy guy, and hoped Rob saw that in him as well.

"What do you mean?" Rob dodged the question. "I'm doing fine."

"Bullshit."

Rob looked shocked for a minute, but then slumped his shoulders and let out a long sigh. "Katie left me."

"What?!"

"Yeah, she said we had drifted apart." Rob's eyes were down, and his posture admitted defeat. He was obviously downtrodden about it, and Jake almost felt bad for digging too deep, but he knew Rob had to get it out in the open to begin the healing process.

"I'm so sorry, Rob. You guys were together for what, like five years?"

"Six."

"Jesus, man."

"The worst part is I think there's another guy involved." Rob still looked down, afraid to make eye contact. This was apparently embarrassing to admit. "She spends a lot of time with this guy from her office. I never had a problem with it, but I saw them together after the shit hit the fan. She looked happy."

Jake felt anger rising to the surface, but quickly nipped it in the bud. It was not the time or place, and his friend needed support, not fuel on the fire.

"Rob, I won't pretend to know what went on between you two but, honestly, it's her loss. You're a good man."

Rob looked up and managed a smile. "Thanks, Jake. That means a lot to me."

"Of course." Jake pondered for a second. "Why don't you come out to the house this weekend? We'll have a barbecue and some beers. Jana will be there, and probably her friend Ashley. Nice girl."

Rob put his hand up as if to halt that idea. "I think it's a bit too soon to get back in the saddle already."

Jake shook his head and smiled. "No, no pressure or anything. Just good times with good friends. I won't try to push anything on you. I know this whole thing is fresh, so I won't try to set you up. At least not unless you ask me to."

The two laughed together, and dig into the meal that arrived shortly afterward. Some ideas were bubbling in Jake's head, but he'd have to play everything by ear. The last thing he wanted to do was exacerbate the issue, but he thought he might be able to boost Rob's spirits a bit.

Jake talked it over with Jana that night, and she agreed that a little get together sounded perfect. When he told her about Rob's situation, she was shocked. And angry.

"That bitch!" The outburst surprised Jake. "I knew I should have said something."

"What are you talking about?"

Jana explained, "remember last year's holiday party for your company?" Jake nodded. "You and Rob were outside, smoking cigars, and Katie and I were at the bar. She had eyes on this guy. He was handsome, but I don't think she even knew him. One of your coworkers, I think. Well, I went to the ladies room, and when I came out, the two of them were flirting and laughing together. I thought it was harmless, but now I think it shows her true character. That woman is a shark."

"Shit," Jake muttered. By the time he and Rob came inside, Jana and Katie were just chatting away at the bar again. He hadn't even noticed the flirting. "So, who was this coworker? What did he look like?"

"Tall, blond hair combed forward, like one of those trendy mop-looking styles." She giggled at the thought. "Five o'clock shadow."

Jake knew just who she was talking about. It sounded like Ryan, who was in the sales department. Real douchebag, but then again, most of the sales guys were similar. Smooth talkers, who think they're the shit because they make more money that most. The worst part is that Ryan and Rob were buddies, at least at work.

"I know who you're talking about," Jake told her. "He's actually a friend of Rob's. At least a work acquaintance."

"He looked like he was getting acquainted with Katie at the party. She had her hands all over him, and he wasn't exactly pushing her away. Looked like he was in his element." Jana sniffled a bit, and a tear rolled down her cheek. "I guess it's water under the bridge now, but I feel so bad for Rob."

Jake held out his arms and invited her in for a hug. "And that's what makes you such a good person, babe. You have such a beautiful heart."

She smiled up at him with glassy eyes, and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "Let's hope Rob gets over her quickly. He deserves much better."

Jake nodded. "What about Ashley?"

"Ashley...and Rob?"

He nodded again.

"Jake, they might be a good match, but a rebound probably isn't a good idea."

"That's pretty much what he said too."

"You told him about her?" Jana looked up at him with a lopsided grin, and smacked him playfully on the shoulder. "Are you trying to play Cupid or what?"

Jake feigned injury by rubbing his shoulder and pouting, drawing more giggles from Jana. "Who said anything about a relationship?"

BigJer283
BigJer283
75 Followers