Expanding Our Horizons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moans and whimpers stood out against the music in the room then, as the four of them reached new heights together. Jake absolved himself to pushing the jealousy aside not only for his own sake, but for everyone to enjoy the heat of the moment. He wasn't sure how far this night would take them, but he knew his feelings couldn't stand in the way if they were all to enjoy themselves. However, he did fear the sobriety of the morning, but decided it could wait. Both Jana and Rob, as well as Ashley, deserved to feel good, consequences be damned. At least he knew he could trust them all. It was much better than with a stranger, or someone whose intentions were unclear.

Ashley was taking him deeper than ever, he throat bulging as he slid his veiny shaft deep into her mouth. Jana struggled to do the same; Rob's extra length was proving to be more than she ever attempted before. Soon, Jake felt Ashley's lips clamp down on him as she reached her peak, and she screamed around his cock, her cries muffled by his intrusion. Rob kept licking, likely distracted by what Jana was doing to him, and he slid two of his fingers deep into Ashley's slit. Her cries crescendoed again, and Jake watched as she drenched Rob's face, her cum running down his chin and onto the couch.

Soon, Ashley had had enough. "Ooh, Rob, I need a break." She slid back up the couch as she temporarily dislodged her lips from Jake's cock.

Rob sat upright a bit, his smile drenched in her juices, and pulled out of Jana's mouth. Jana gasped for air as he slid free.

"I have to have you," Jana whispered from her spot on the floor, her hand jerking Rob's cock up and down. Rob looked to Jake, who just shrugged back at him. Jana stood up and kneeled on the couch, placing her head on the back cushions and sticking her ass up in the air. "Fuck me, Rob!"

Rob stood up and moved into place behind her, his large cock bobbing up and down in front of him. He grabbed it with his right hand, while his left felt between Jana's legs to test her wetness. Jake watched as he maneuvered his manhood and slowly slid into his wife. At first it only went in halfway, and Jana's eyes went wide with the penetration, but then he slowly slid out of her and her back relaxed, only to her her stabbed with it again, this time about three quarters of the way in. Her eyes popped back open again and her mouth came open in a scream.

"Oh, FUCK!" She wailed as he slid out and in again, each time progressively stuffing more of himself inside her. Within a few more thrusts he was fully buried in her pussy, and Jana's head dropped down while her ass rippled as his hips met hers. "Oh my god, so fucking full!" She was constantly whimpering now, letting out an oh sound with every thrust.

Jake was stunned to silence, and even the feeling of Ashley's mouth around his cock was starting to lose its arousing effect. He tried to regain his momentum, and tried slowly thrusting himself to increase the friction, but his emotions were starting to get the better of him. He and Jana has had some mind-blowing sex in the past, at least from his perspective, but he had never heard her sound so.... ravaged. It was starting to make him feel inadequate. He knew that he had allowed this to happen, but that decision was coming back to haunt him now. He tried to concentrate on the fact that Jana's heart belonged to him, but now her body was no longer solely his, and that was killing his libido.

"Oh, yes, fuck me with your big cock!" Jana screamed at Rob as he slammed up against her. "Oh my god, you're going to make me cum!" She cried out as her orgasm overtook her, her legs shaking, and Rob still slammed into her again and again. Within a few moments, she screamed out again. "I'm cumming again!" Her cry was long and shrill, and her head stayed drooped against the cushions as Rob's long shaft shook her again and again. Jake lost count of how many times she came, his mind a whirlwind of emotions and he listened to his wife being pleasured more than he could remember doing for her. Rob just kept going, like a machine, his ass flexing as he pummeled hers.

Ashley looked up at Jake, noticing that he had lost his focus. She saw his eyes glued to the scene before him, and knew that his mind was racing. She decided to take matters into her own hands.

"Jake, I want you to fuck my ass," she whispered up at him, gently stroking his waning hardness.

Jake's eyes snapped back into focus, and he gave her a slight smile. He thought perhaps Ashley had become aware of his emotional burden, and was trying to do her best to even the score somewhat. There was probably no way either of the women would let Rob's monster near their asses, so she was probably trying to give him something Rob couldn't. It was a kind gesture in a way, at least if that was truly her intent.

Jake put his envy aside for the time being, and almost immediately felt his hardness return. Ashley had stood up and moved in front of him now, bending over and grabbing the cushions in front of her, almost face to face with Jana, who was still taking a beating from Rob's pole. Jake moved into place, and realized Ashley was handing him a small bottle of lube. He didn't know where she had been keeping it, but was thankful nonetheless. He liberally squirted it on her asshole, and then took a decent amount to slather over his re-emerging solidity. Placing his lower head at her entrance, he slowly moved forward, Ashley's groans telling him she was enjoying the feeling of being opened up. After the head popped in, he paused, hearing her suck in a breath, but when she moved back against him he slowly started pushing forward again until her ass had swallowed him entirely. She moaned loudly as he gently pulled back again and slid back in. Their pace was terribly slow compared to the other couple, but Jake knew this was nothing to jump right into. Soon enough, he knew he'd be pounding her, but the first few seconds would determine if she would want this again in the future. Making it hard right from the start would pretty much guarantee no repeat performances in the future.

Ashley looked back at him with her most sultry expression. "You like my ass Jake?" Her mouth went wide as he pushed back into her, filling her up. "Your cock feels so good in my ass. Fuck me, Jake. I want you to fuck me now."

Meanwhile, Jana had laid down on the couch so that Ashley's face was nearly right above her, and Rob had her legs pulled up under his elbows. His length sank into her from above, all eight or nine inches of it disappearing into her pussy. She was perspiring heavily with the pounding she was taking, and still Rob thrusted into her again and again.

"Fuck me with your big cock!"

"Fuck my ass, Jake!"

The two women screamed and wailed in pleasure, eventually coming together for a sloppy kiss, but could barely keep their lips together as their bodies absorbed the meat between their legs. Rob started grunting loudly, signaling his imminent release, but Jake was still hard, his earlier orgasm holding off his eventual eruption.

Jana heard the telltale signs coming from Rob, and separated herself from Ashley's mouth. "Cum in my mouth Rob. I want to taste you."

Jake had to tamp down his feelings again as he watched Rob extricate himself from his wife's swollen pussy, and moved up her body to start jerking his shaft over her mouth. Ashley leaned forward and captured his cock with her lips just as he erupted, but then let go shortly after, as he shouted out loudly in pleasure, his semen dripping from her lips onto Jana's. Several more streams of cum erupted from his cock and plastered Jana's lips and face, and she leaned her head up and cleaned him with her tongue.

Jake couldn't decide if this turned him on or burned out his libido, his emotions a swirl of confusion as he watched his wife lick up the remnants of Rob's ecstasy. If his hardness was any indication, at least it didn't completely kill the mood, because he still felt hard as iron, his cock sliding in and out of Ashley's hole. She was constantly whimpering now, and eventually her cries of pleasure crescendoed to a loud wail, with her shouting out to the world that she was cumming. Her hand disappeared under her body, and Jake knew she was frigging herself, her arm movements giving away that her clit was being rubbed furiously.

"Yes! Oh my god, keep fucking me! Don't stop!"

She cried out again, and Jake felt droplets of her juices hit his legs as he slammed into her over and over. He looked down and watched as his cock slid in and out of her tightest entrance, her ass opening wide with each return stroke. She eventually went somewhat limp, her arm still on the couch. Still he pummeled her, the gamut of emotions driving his desire to cum even higher.

"Oh fuck, Ashley, I'm going to cum!"

"Yes, fuck me Jake. Fill my ass with your cum!"

He did just that as he erupted, and could feel his cock squirt three, four, five blasts into her, until finally he was spent. He gently pulled out of her, and his knees gave out on him, sending him down to the floor. Ashley slumped down on the couch, her body still, save the gentle movement of her breathing.

Both couples lay in their respective, prone positions, their breathing the only sign of life. No one said anything, but the warm glow radiated off them all. They were all sated for the moment, and no one wanted to confront the craziness of what had just transpired, but Jake knew he'd have to confront the elephant in the room at some point. Just let it be for now, he thought to himself, and felt his consciousness begin to wane as he knelt on the floor, his body leaned up against the back of Ashley's legs.

The lay like that for a few minutes, each trying to catch their breath in the aftermath of the situation. Rob was the first to move, and shuffled off to the bathroom, his clothes forgotten in the moment. Jake stood up warily, and walked off to the kitchen for a drink. He grabbed s beer from the fridge, popped the lid, and took a long swig from the bottle. He could hear the ladies whispering in the other room, so he quietly moved to the wall, and stood at the corner to listen in. He felt slightly immature for spying on them, but his curiosity got the better of him.

"So how was he?" Ashley whispered.

He heard Jana let out a long sigh. "Wow. I thought he was going to split me in half!" Her voice must have carried more than she intended, because he heard a "shhh" sound shortly afterward.

"You should talk to Jake," Ashley said quietly to Jana, "I don't know if he took that well."

There was silence for a few moments, and then all he heard was Jana respond with a simple "Yeah."

Jake leaned back against the kitchen wall and pondered his situation. Jana really seemed to enjoy herself tonight. His intention was to introduce Ashley to Rob, and perhaps see the them doing what he say Rob and Jana doing tonight. It wasn't a complete surprise - after all, he felt it was only fair since turnaround is fair play. What he didn't expect was for her to enjoy it so thoroughly. Of course he knew she would enjoy it, but he didn't think he'd actually consider himself inadequate afterward. But there was nothing he could do about his size; she either loved him regardless, or if the physical aspect of their relationship was lacking, then maybe they weren't right for each other. Immediately after thinking it, he banished that idea from his mind. This would not change anything. Would it?

"Penny for your thoughts?" Jana asked him from the kitchen's entry way, causing him to jump.

"Just resting," he said, and took another pull from his beer. "A little crazy, eh?"

She didn't respond right away, but rather stared him, as if sizing him up for honesty.

"What?" He said, and looked back at her. She stood there completely nude, looking like a goddess. He really hoped she couldn't guess what he was thinking.

"Are you okay?" She stared at him intently, putting pause to his thoughts. It's as if she could see into his soul at that moment, and didn't like what she saw.

Jake sighed, and looked back into her eyes. Those beautiful eyes he had fallen in love with, pools of deepest blue that pierced straight into his heart.

"I'm honestly not sure," he replied, and lifted the bottle again. Taking a deep gulp, he steadied himself once again. "But you're happy, and that's what matters."

Her face registered anger, and he readied himself for a retort, likely one he deserved but was not ready for.

"This was a bad idea," she said, and walked from the room.

Jake shook his head, wallowing in self-pity. He knew he should have been more sensitive; she had given him a gift, and asked for nothing but the same in return. It wasn't her fault that Rob had more than him; it wasn't her fault that he envied Rob's larger size. It wasn't her fault that he didn't know how to contend with the first case of jealousy he suffered from.

I'm an asshole.

"Jana, wait." He walked into the living room, but Ashley and Jana were gone.