Expanding Our Horizons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jana stared at him for a minute, and then her eyes went wide. "You dirty dog!" She smacked his shoulder again. "I hope you didn't suggest that, you perv!"

"No suggestions. I told him it would just be good times with good friends."

Jana's eyebrows went up, and she eyed him with suspicion.

Jake continued, "I didn't suggest anything! But if they do end up hooking up, that'll probably be great for taking his mind off Katie."

"Could be," Jana said warily, "but what if he expects more?"

"Rob doesn't want more. He's a smart guy, and Ashley's no dummy either. They'll be fine."

"I hope so, for their sake." Jana leaned back into him, and they settled in to finish up the movie they started.

The rest of the week passed by slowly, with no more discussion about Katie. Jake was surprised; he'd seen bad breakups before, and most people couldn't go more than a day without talking about it at least once. Rob must have no doubts that it was over, which was a good thing. Or, he just hadn't talked to Jake about it. Either way, he seemed to be handling it better than most. Jake knee he must be hurting inside, but did his best never to bring it up, even after learning about what happened at the Christmas party. Better to let the past stay in the past.

Soon enough, Friday rolled around, and Jake took Rob out to lunch again. They ate their meals in relative silence, but toward the end of their break Jake finally spoke up.

"How are you doing Rob?"

Rob stared off past their table, his mind obviously occupied.

"I'm okay, man. Really."

"Good." Jake smiled, and continued, "I just want to make sure you'll still come by this weekend. We're planning on doing a bbq tomorrow."

"Yeah, I'll be there. You need me to bring anything?"

"Just whatever you want to drink, if it's not beer. We have some liquor, but not much."

"I'll be there."

Friday came and went. Saturday morning, Jake went out to the store, and grabbed a few cases of beer, plus some racks of ribs and spices to make his favorite dry rub. It wasn't excessively spicy, but gave the meat a nice, smoky flavor, with a subtle bite.

when he pulled into the driveway, he noticed Ashley's car on the curb, and smiled to himself. Trying not to get his hopes up, but knowing today could become naughty, he grabbed the groceries and made his way inside.

He was greeted with the wonderful, sexy sounds of moaning coming from the living room. He quietly put the groceries down in the kitchen, and tip-toed toward he sounds. Poking his head around the corner, he was stunned with what he saw. Jana was on the couch, her back against the cushions, with her legs spread lewdly, and Ashley was between them, lapping away at his wife's pussy.

Holy shit, he thought to himself. He felt his arousal grow as his pants became tighter, but stayed quiet, just enjoying the show in front of him. He had no idea that either of them was bisexual - yet another titbit he hadn't discovered about his wife yet.

Jana screamed out in orgasm, and as her last wave crashed over her, she looked up and caught his eye. She grinned, and pointed at Ashley, who was still busy licking away. Jake approached them slowly, quietly pushing his pants down and stepping out of them as he moved forward. Jana has her legs clamped on Ashley's head as she came down from her bliss, so he was able to approach without her noticing. He slowly crouched down behind her, and lined his cock up, then pushing forward. Ashley's pussy was so wet that he slipped in easily.

"Oh my god!" Ashley screamed as he slid into her, bottoming out in one stroke. She lifted her head up from Jana's crotch and looked back at him, her expression filled with lust and surprise.

"God, Ashley, it's good to feel you again."

"Mmm, hmm," she muttered as he started picking up the pace. Jana stared on in amusement, watching her husband thrust into her best friend.

Jake continued to pound her from behind, his orgasm quickly approaching as her velvety walls gripped his shaft with each stroke. When he felt her begin to clench him with her inner muscles, he nearly lost it. Instead, he pulled out and stood up quickly, hobbling over to Jana's mouth, and sliding his glistening dick between her lips.

"Oh, fuck!" He shouted, and let loose a torrent of cum down her throat. Jana swallowed quickly, but some escaped, dribbling down her chin and onto her bare chest. Ashley regained her senses, and crawled her way up between the husband and wife to lick up the drooling remnants.

Jake pulled out of his wife's mouth, and collapsed forward onto the couch.

"That was quite the welcome home gift," he told them, and watched as Ashley locked onto Jana's tits with her lips, suckling at each nipple in turn.

"I aim to please," Jana said with a smile, languidly lying back against the sofa cushions. "When is Rob getting here?"

"Another hour or so, I think," he told her, and then jumped as the doorbell rang.

"Oh, shit!" He exclaimed, and jumped up, quickly pulling his pants up around his softening member. "Sounds like he's early. Sorry girls, looks like you need to get dressed!"

The two women scrambled around, picking up the clothes they had hastily thrown on the floor, and pattered into the bathroom.

Jake buttoned his pants, and made his way to the front door.

"Hey, Rob!" He said as he opened the door, "thanks for coming, man."

"Thanks for having me. I brought some tequila and margarita mix."

"Nice." Jake grabbed the bags from Rob, and the two walked into the kitchen together. "I just got home, so didn't have time to prepare anything yet. But let me get the beers in the fridge, and then in a bit I'll start mixing the rub for the ribs.

"Ribs sound fucking awesome right now," Rob told him as he licked his lips. "Need help with anything?"

"Nah, I can get the food ready, but if you want to mix up the drinks, the blender's down in the lower cabinets right there." He pointed below the counter. "I think Jana's getting changed, and Ashley's around here somewhere."

"Are you Rob?" Ashley took that moment to appear, looking beautiful in her red sundress.

Rob stood, awestruck. It took him a few moments to regain his composure, but Jake knew she noticed by the grin on her face. Ashley had obviously gained more confidence since their tryst a week ago. Normally a shy woman, she looked radiant and secure with herself now.

"I am," Rob said to her, and held out his hand, "it's nice to meet you."

Holding her hand a few moments longer than necessary, Rob finally pulled back, looking a little flushed. Just then, jana showed up, wearing a yellow sundress. She looked gorgeous to Jake, who stared at her as she approached, but she was busy observing the interaction between Rob and Ashley.

"Hey, Rob!" She exclaimed, and reached for a hug. Rob's blush continued, with two beautiful women in such close proximity. Jake wondered if his friend was starting to feel a little cramped in the pants, and he smiled to himself.

For the next few hours they all chatted amicably, the subject of Rob's split with Katie not coming up once. Jake was grateful; it was too sore a subject still, and he had hoped to avoid any awkwardness. Jana was a rather intuitive person, and always seemed to know when or when not to bring certain things up. She had a knack for reading people.

Later, Jake and Rob stood around the grill, with Jake describing the finer points of charcoal versus gas, and his favorite rub for the ribs. Rob listened, but kept glancing over at Ashley, who was sitting in the lounge chair next to Jana's, and the women were deep into a conversation themselves.

"It's okay to look, you know," Jake told him, seeing his attempt to steal glances at his wife's friend. "I have it on good authority that she thinks you're a good looking guy."

The words took a second to sink in, and Rob whipped his head back around. "What?"

"Yeah, man. She told me earlier."

"It still feels too early, Jake. You know?"

Jake smiles at his friend. " I know, Rob. No one is pushing you into anything here. I just wanted you to know. I know how rejection can you make you feel undesirable, and I just wanted you to know that's not the case."

Rob grinned, but Jake could still see the sadness in his eyes.

"Sorry, Rob. I know it's still fresh."

Rob dismissed it with a wave. "It's not that. I'm just trying to adapt to being single again." He took a long gulp of his margarita. "For years I had to pretend I wasn't looking. Now, when I see a beautiful woman, I have to tell myself it's okay to look. Just feels strange, that's all. I want to forget about Katie altogether, and believe me, this helps."

"I get it. To boost your confidence a bit more, Jana thinks you're attractive also."

"No shit?"

"No shit."

"Wow. Hope that doesn't hurt your man card."

The two laughed, drawing the ladies' attention.

"You two gossiping about us over there?" Jana smirked.

Jake smiled back at her. "With two fine babes in our presence, a guy can't help it."

The ribs were fantastic, and Jake ate up the compliments, taking pride in his cooking. It was one thing he was proud of, other than his art. Once the group finished, they retired to the house as the setting sun brought a brisk breeze to the air. Jake served up drinks with Rob's help, and soon all four of them had a pleasant buzz going. Jana turned on the music in the living room, and they four chatted the evening away as these set on the horizon, bringing on a golden glow.

After a while, it was obvious the ladies were starting to get drunk. Their words began to slur slightly, and Ashley was beginning to lose her inhibitions. She stole more and more glances at Rob, but he wasn't oblivious; he simply didn't know what to do. After a while, Ashley walked over to him, and grabbed his hands, trying to pull him off the couch where he sat next to Jake.

"Dance with me, handsome!"

Rob flushed, and smiled at the redhead. "I'm not much of a dancer."

"Well, that's an easy problem to remedy. Jana, can you put on something slower?"

Jana fiddle with the stereo controls, and soon a slow melody flowed through the speakers. Ashley moved her hips slowly while she gently tugged at Rob until he stood up. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and stepped in close.

"All you have to do is put your arms around me, like this," she guided Rob's hands down to her waist. "And then sway in synch with the music. Just feel it move through you."

Rob did as he was told, and soon the two were moving side to side in unison. Ashley dropped her head down against his chest, and squeezed him with her arms.

"Yeah, that's nice Rob. You're good at this."

Jana moved next to Jake on the couch, and leaned in for a kiss. She broke apart and looked him deep in the eyes.

"I love you, Jake."

"Love you more."

She sighed contentedly, and laid her head down on his chest. Rob and Ashley swayed back and forth, holding each other and enjoying the feel of the intimate contact. Jake looked at Rob, and noticed that, for the first time in a while, the sadness appeared to be gone. In its place was a relaxed expression, and he had his chin leaning gently on Ashley's head.

Ashley opened her eyes, and saw Jake looking at them. A wicked smile crossed her face, and then she pulled her head up and stared into Rob's eyes. Rob looked back into hers, and then the chemistry took over, and they came together, their lips colliding softly, eyes closed in silent satisfaction. Lips moved with instinctual synchronicity, and Jake could tell Rob was off in his own little world, blown away by the beautiful woman in his arms. It was a moment he could imagine painting, forever sealing their bond in time.

Jake whispered in Jana's ear, and she nodded and smiled as he got up, and walked toward the stairs. He climbed up the steps, and went into his studio to grab a pad and graphite pencil. He wanted to jot down some quick sketches of the interaction he had witnessed. He only hoped they didn't lose the moment while he was gone.

When he walked back downstairs and into the living room, he saw that Rob and Ashley were still dancing, and quietly sighed in relief. Taking a seat back next to Jana, he flipped through his sketch pad until he found an empty page, and began to document the scene before him. It was a beautiful moment, and he only hoped he could do it proper justice through his art.

Jana watched Jake as he sketched, and was amazed to see the drawing take on the life experience before them. It wasn't long before Jake had managed to capture the scene in raw detail, and by then the moment had ended. Rob and Ashley sat back down again, locking lips once more while the married couple watched. They didn't seem to care that Jake and Jana were there, observing their not so private embrace, and Jake became aroused just sitting there, watching.

Normally, Ashley was the more reserved of Jana's friends, but her recent tryst with the married couple must have woke up her naughty side. She separated from Rob for a moment, and pulled her dress up over her head, flinging it onto the back of the couch. Rob looked stunned for a second, and then he was on her, starting with her neck, and kissing downward. He reached her bra, a nice lacy red one, and made quick work of the front clasp. Then his mouth was quickly on her nipples, sucking each into his mouth in turn.

Jake was surprised at his friend's brazenness, but pleasantly so. He knew Rob was still hurting, and also knew the interaction he was having with Ashley would go a long way to alleviate the emotional pain. Sometimes a rebound fling was just what the doctor ordered.

Surprising him again was Jana, who dropped her hand to his lap, and slowly rubbed his cock through his jeans. He let out a low moan, drawing the attention of the other pair. Rob's eyes went wide for a moment when he saw what Jana was doing, but then he just grinned and went back to suckling on Ashley's breast.

Jake felt his zipper being pulled down, and he felt a slight twinge or embarrassment as his cock felt the cool air. But that quickly dissipated as jana enveloped it in her mouth, taking him nearly to the root. He knew his cock wasn't overly large, but it still amazed him that anyone could do that. If anything touched the back of his throat, he gagged almost immediately, but he thanked the powers that be that Jana didn't have the same gag reflex. She swallowed around his head, and it felt like heaven.

When Jake opened his eyes again, he saw Rob moving down Ashley's body, peppering her skin with feather-light kisses. She was leaning back against the couch cushions, watching Rob's descent, probably hoping he'd make his way further south to the promised land. She wasn't disappointed, as Rob reached the band of her silky black panties, and was kissing all around them. Jake could barely focus on them though as his own pleasure ramped up. He felt that twinge again as he thought about cumming with Rob in the same room. This whole scenario was unplanned, and he had never been in a sexual group setting before, unless he considered the recent threesomes, but definitely never with another man present. His sex life had actually been fairly tame up until recently.

His thoughts were put on hold as he felt his orgasm approaching. Now was the moment of indecision - should he allow himself this pinnacle of pleasure with Rob present, or was he overthinking it? Obviously Rob had no qualms about the group setting yet, especially since Ashley's panties were now pulled to the side, and Rob's tongue was buried in her snatch. Soon enough, his pondering was interrupted when he knew he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Oh, shit, I'm cumming baby," he muttered, and watched Jana take him down to the base again. He exploded in her throat, and listened to her quickly swallowing his load, not stopping until she was sure he was finished.

When Jake recovered enough to gain his senses, he glanced at the other couple to see them both watching him. He felt his face burn a bit, but soon enough Ashley grabbed Rob's head and pushed him back into her crotch. Jake grinned to himself as he realized Ashley was a woman who knows what she wants. The timid girl from before had been replaced by this confident women he saw being pleasured a few feet away.

Jana slowly climbed up to his face, and nuzzled into his neck.

"Do you mind if I try...something?" She whispered in his ear, and he looked down at her. This was the moment he both anticipated and dreaded, but he knew it would probably come at some point. If he said no, she'd probably consider their adventures one-sided, and that wouldn't be fair to only allow himself to benefit from her openness. He wanted to let her, but instinctively felt the urge to be selfish and keep her to himself. He had to make the decision quickly, lest she sense his hesitation and feel shame for her desire; that was the last thing he wanted.

He simply nodded, not trusting himself to speak, or seem too willing to push her onto another man. He knew it was the right thing to do, yet somehow it terrified him all the same. Jana smiled, and simply whispered "thank you" as she got up and moved over to where Rob was now sucking Ashley's clit into his mouth.

Jake watched as Jana slid into place quietly behind Rob, who was oblivious to her presence. Rob jumped as she placed her hand on his back, and turned his head around toward her with wide eyes. When he saw Jana rubbing his back, he looked back toward Jake to gauge his reaction. When he noticed the smile on Jake's face, his eyes got wider, but then he slowly turned back and started attacking Ashley's slit again with more gusto.

Jana gradually moved her hand down Rob's back, until she was rubbing his ass. After a few more moments, she had her hand between his legs, into his shorts, and started rubbing his balls, eliciting a moan from him. Rob looked nervous; at least as much as he could with his face buried in Ashley's crotch. But anxiety soon have way to pleasure, and he learned to relax his posture as Jana started removing his jeans. When they were down around his knees, she gripped his hard shaft, and this time it was Jana whose eyes were wide. She obviously couldn't see his cock from her place behind him, but from touching it she must've learned he was large; the look of appreciation and surprise was very evident.

Jake felt another twinge of jealousy. He wasn't hugely endowed, but it had never been much of an issue, because he really didn't have a basis for comparison. But Jana had never had the look on her face, not even when she had seen him naked for the first time. With women, the only real size difference with anatomy was their breasts, but those had very little to do with overall sexual pleasure. With men, the difference in sizes made a very big difference, at least with most women, it seemed. Jake second guessed his decision to let this happen, but if he called a stop to it now, he would feel like a hypocrite. He made his bed, and now it was time to lie in it.

Jana slithered down, slowly sliding toward the ground, until she was on her back. She then shimmied under Rob, until his legs were on either side of her head. Jake watched as his wife engulfed Rob's cock, slowly moving down the shaft, and saw Rob's eyes snap open as he groaned into Ashley's pussy. To say that Rob wasn't expecting that was an understatement. His hips started moving of their own accord, slowly pumping his rod in and out of Jana's mouth. Jake had to tamp down his jealousy as he watched, and finally decided to get in on the action as a method of placing his emotions on hold.

Ashley was leaned back against the couch, her eyes closed, her lips pursed in concentration. As Jake stood up and walked over to her, she gradually opened her eyes and turned his way, licking her lips in anticipation. Jake reached her couch and leaned over the armrest, his cock once again standing proudly and pointed at her face. Ashley slid down toward the armrest, and wrapped her lips around his manhood, and completed the four-way chain.