All Comments on 'Expanding Our Horizons Ch. 02'

by BigJer283

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I looked back at the title and it says two part series. Surely there is some resolution? Hopefully soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not Mature Enough

One aspect of genuine emotional love between partners is ALWAYS putting your love-partner first, ahead of all others. Jana doesn't put Jake first, even starting with her self-centered plan to have Ashley seduce Jake. That was done by Jana to fulfill her desires, not Jakes. Jana is too emotionally immature to be married to Jake.

Then this whole sad tale goes 'off the rails' with Jake meeting up with the 'bimbos'. Jake appears to be too emotionally immature to be married also. 2*s for the first story in this series, and 1* for this story. About the only likeable person in these stories is Jake's gay friend, and we don't know him well enough to be sure about that.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 4 years ago

Interested to see where you will take this. Went from being a serious relationship issue to a reverse gangbang. Given everything you indicated I would think he was leaning towards embracing the swinger life but I'm not sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why did they marry?

Swinging and then multiple partners for him ,far fetched and fantasy to project real possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
These swinging stories can basically be structured only two ways

1. The husband is deeply in love with his wife, in which case the swinging leads to angst, doubts, and usually a crisis or 2. The husband and wife share a life, but are essentially like fuck buddies connected by a history, economics, etc. In that case you get a story about how wonderful swinging is.

In real life, I haven't seen it work except where the wife sees the H as a great meal ticket. It's usually a case of "play stupid games, win stupid prizes".

The main problem with this story is that Jana's actions in the morning aren't credibly motivated. Nothing Jake said would lead a reader to believe that the wife would feel so offended she'd leave and go cheat (which is what she did would be considered in the world of "swinging"). Jake is also written as a bit of a soy boy, a very tired and tiresome LW trope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well Done

A decent story line, emotional context is inter-weaved, and pretty good sex scenes too. I'll be interested to see how 'Jake' resolves the conflict with his wife and all the new girlfriends. I hope the next chapter brings into focus that Jake is doing exactly what he was upset with his wife for wanting to do....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Normally one would say

animals ravaged (Caused extensive damage to) their garden and a true stud ravished (filled with intense delight) the wife.

saccadesaccadeabout 4 years ago
No Respect

I'm enjoying the story, we'll written. To me the issue isn't the sex, they made a big decision without to much thought, there was bound to be emotional difficulties. The issue is Jana's response to Jakes insecurity, running off and doing it again, even being offended by his insecurity, too selfish, hope he doesn't fall to her level, she shows no respect, swinging again, even staying together would be a mistake

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It was pretty good until the one man orgy

I fucked a girl for 4 hours once. I was sore from head to toe. My core hurt, my cock hurt...everything hurt and I was 21.

He’s in his late 20’s and fucked a plethora of women all night without any consequences. Really? It was pretty good up to that point because it this an unattainable fantasy.

Try to keep it a little believable.

saccadesaccadeabout 4 years ago
Further to no respect

Sorry to add another comment, it's a testament to your story telling that it's got under my skin. Swinging requires 3 things 1. Understanding 2. Respect 3. It's just for fun. He showed understanding when she cried, when he mentioned his insecurity she got angry, a gift of a threesome with an expected green card for her own isn't a gift it's a setup and running of and giving a blow job when he mentioned insecurity shows no respect. When it moves from its fun to your not enough I need this signals the marriage is broken and he needs to find a partner that swinging is an option not a requirement as even if they stop he will always know he's not enough

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 4 years ago
Jana overreacted

Realistically he should divorce her now and move on. He will always wonder if he satisfies her. More than likely set it up with Ashley somshe could get others involved. What she said about being with new people is wrong. She basically told his friend she would rather fuck him. Why did she go to Ashley's next morning and have sex with rob. This marriage is toast.

patilliepatillieabout 4 years ago
The 4 page detour to

The bachelorette party killed this. You never resolved the situation w/Jana. Wtf

kdad9010kdad9010about 4 years ago

Wow. This is the kind of story I came here for in the first place. This is a rare story type these days.

That is, a LOT of great sex laced with some pretty nice emotional connection to keep it interesting. No crazy BTB/Cuckold extremes (not that I don't enjoy those too....), but just plain people suddenly finding themselves in an oversexed world and trying to figure out how to deal with it.

Basically: There's a story. Plus, a lot of sex. Gratuitous, in your face, smut. Beautifully simple.

That's what brought me here in the first place.

I'm hesitant to ask anything given I've loved the surprises I found in these chapters, but I will anyway. Please don't take a left turn at this point and go burn the bitch crazy, or ultra subservient wimp. Keep doing your stuff. You've got a great thing going.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 4 years ago
Draining

This is emotionally draining so you are doing a great job, but I need to challenge the "it's just sex" thing. If it's just sex it's a barren experience. Good sex requires emotional connection and if you commit emotionally to someone else when you're married, you relentlessly eat away at the strength of the emotional connection you have with your spouse. No-one in this story is ready for marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing turnabout

It's nice if this was a way for jake to hv found out that he wasn't and understands that he's been doing everything that he accuses Jana if , cause seriously swinging is only fun btw married couples...

Let's see where you take this amazing story ahead....

Impatiently waiting

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 4 years ago
Jake goes home and...

They decide, after barely a year of wedded bliss, to have an open marriage.

Jana may love Jake, but has lost respect for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Jake nodded at her, and watched as she lined him up with her entrance. She slowly sank down the first few inches, and her face puckered up in a grimace. He felt some resistance, and Sarah was breathing in and out quickly, obviously unaccustomed to the fee

Yet another 'writer' on this site that has no idea where the HYMEN is, FYI it is NOT a few inches inside the vagina, its at the entrance. 1* just for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Still very hot, and you still need to let someone edit-read before release. But, the story is good enough to overlook the word substitutions and small grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Where is the ending??

I don't get any satisfaction with the ending. Jana tossing her heart away from Jake for a "big Cock". Just not a viable ending. Did they reconcile?, Did they just dump each other over Sex?

muncher354muncher354about 4 years ago
Yikes

First one was good. This one is a trainwreck

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 4 years ago

For an artist, you're a pretty good writer...

There's an old saying: bad decisions make good stories. The central two: Jake and Jana, overreact and don't know how to communicate – which feels very real (from the first chapter). I'm rooting for them to find that understanding and come back together, but I'm looking forward to seeing what happens regardless.

For kicks, would love to see Jana go off the deep end a little – again, the bad decisions make great stories.

5 stars, all the way.

Richie4110Richie4110about 4 years ago
Very interesting and screams for a strong finish

This chapter was long ( perhaps too) on sexual discovery and short on completion. I want to know how the marriage/ relationship was resolved and what develops from the new friends. I did enjoy how much it developed over these two chapters. It was well written and developed.

I gave it 4 stars because of the failure to close.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
AND???

Were is part 3? You need to finish this story. Way too many loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it

There is hell to pay on the karma train... being upset about his wife with one guy should bite him severely after the bachelorette party. It’s time to find out more details about what Jana has been up to... hopefully more friends and coworkers. Would love if rob confesses more and in an effort to play it off the beans are spilled on the party. This would trickle back to Ashley and the to Jana and suddenly the game is really interesting. Late night videos sent, phone calls in the moment, hate sexting featuring her leaking pussy and failed pregnancy tests....

Dunny69Dunny69almost 4 years ago
Ot for je thanks

Not my cup of tea I'm afraid

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Really appreciate the internal struggles and how you associate them to human emotions. This is really good

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Waste of time with an unfinished story. It could have been great though. 0 stars

eh9198eh9198over 3 years ago
Part 3?

Are you going to add another chapter? Loving the story so far.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
BigJerk

You didn't expand much but her showing her growth as a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No Ending...!!!

Without an ending ie. the situation with his wife and(friends) there’s no point to this story,a real let down😡😇aqLdDd

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 3 years ago

You really screwed this story by bringing in the other girls and not resolving Jake and Jana. I haven't been this angry after reading a story ever. Grrr!

lukeey90lukeey90about 3 years ago
At least

At least he can still fuck 5 girls now finish the story with him going back and dirvoce his slut wife and get another young girlfriend. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is why it makes sense to wait until a series is finished to read it. Or to post it in the first place.

A great start in Chapter 1, a good beginning to Chapter 2 . . . and no resolution at all. What a waste!

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Sadly its just another typical cuckold story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We need chapter 3 were jana gets to feel the same as she mad Jake feel and then some

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked chapter 1, but the beginning of chapter 2 sucked, and it only got better after Jake left town and hooked up with the girls for their party The end of chapter 2. It really was what he needed to lift his spirits and re-gain his man card, not to mention get himself out of his funk. Having sex with 5 different girls will do wonders for your self esteem. Doing a virgin was a bonus. All of the girls enjoyed his oral skills too.

I'd like to see a chapter 3 someday(to wrap up the ending), but the 2 that were posted are ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with most of the comments that Jana has no respect for Jake. If she had any at all, she would have still been at their house in the morning, but instead went to Ashlie's to fuck Rob (and his big dick), and also give him a blow job. When Jake came by to take her home, she wasn't interested in what Jake had to say, and basically told him that she wanted to do more of it with more different people. Sounds to me like she wanted a divorce, so she could be the slut she's wanted to be. Since they've only been married a year, and have no children, they might be able to get their marriage annulled. It's too far gone to fix it. She killed it with what she said to Jake (wanting more/different dicks). Of course then she'd loose her back up plan of having Jake's money and love to support her lifestyle, as changes would need to happen. I think she got a taste of something that she really wants to explore, even by herself if necessary, because she knows Jake will never be able to satisfy her now that she's had Rob's big dick and multiple orgasms from it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incomplete and complicated story. I'm talking about the part 2.

Speechless2025Speechless2025about 1 year ago

I'm dying to know how Jake told that lying slut Jana to fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You sat up a BTB story, but you never BTB.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Jana is a slut who has no respect for Jake. Whe she says he has her heart it is useless gibberish. If Rob were a real friend, he would extricate himself and let Jan mess up her own life without his involvement. He need to.file for divorce and move on his life. Leave town and start anew.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigJer283@BigJer283
I’ve always been a writer, albeit mainly a private one. Literotica is pretty much the only medium to put my stories out there so far. I hope to evolve into a better writer via practice, feedback, and observation.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES