Expectations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we'd entered the park we continued walking along, staying near the fence boundary as that was where the larger bushes grew. When we reached the spot I'd been contemplating I turned and moved between two of the bushes, still gently directing Janice in the direction she should go. She came along like a lamb following its mama, but there was nothing lamblike about the look on her face.

"I thought you were only going to drag me behind the bushes if I was going commando," she said softly.

"For a start I never said I was going to drag you behind the bushes," I promptly defended. "Merely encourage you to come. As to going commando it occurred to me that seeing you weren't admitting it I'd need to check for myself, which I couldn't do out in the street. It also seems to me that if I lift your skirt and you're not currently commando, you will be when I take your panties down."

By this stage we were deep enough into the bushes not to be disturbed by casual passers-by. I sank down to the ground, gently pulling Janice down with me. Her struggles to resist were of the non-existent variety. She even went down onto her hands and knees when reminded that that position was what I'd originally specified.

I decided that I didn't like pencil skirts. It's awkward moving them up over a young lady's hips, although they do have the advantage of not slipping down once moved. I ran my hand over Janice's bottom, letting it drift between her legs for a gentle massage.

"Tsk, tsk. Someone's been a bad girl," I observed, enjoying the feel of her naked flesh. "Brave enough to go commando but not got the nerve to admit it."

This sally was met with some giggling, Janice pushing herself more firmly against my encroaching hand.

"You need to realise that just because I'm letting you touch me a little it doesn't mean that I'm going to let you do more than that," she warned me.

"Ah, Janice, does this look like I'm waiting to ask for and receive permission?" I warned in turn.

She turned her head to see what I meant and gasped as she saw my erection was well and truly free from my trousers and pointing directly at her. Her eyes opened a little wider and she kept on watching.

"Um, you're supposed to ask," she pointed out, while I started stroking the head of my cock up and down along her slit, a slit that was swollen and parted, flowering nicely.

"Do tell," I murmured. "Push back against me."

The reason for that request was easy to ascertain. My cock was now pressing against her, forcing her lips to yield. She was still craning her neck, trying to see, even as she pressed back against me, my cock starting to plunge into her.

"I can't see," was the only protest she made and I just thrust firmly against her, sinking fully into her hot, wet passage.

"Not surprising seeing I'm behind you," I pointed out. "Don't worry. Next time I'll make sure you're in a position to see exactly what's happening."

"Next time? What makes you think there'll be a next time?"

"I'm ever hopeful. Start moving with me."

I pulled back and thrust in again, moving firmly. I wasn't in the mood to take her slowly and gently. It was more of a case of I want you and I want you now. I thrust in again, at the same time pulling her top loose from her skirt. I wanted to hold her breasts while I did this.

Then I was happily thrusting into her, hands lightly squeezing her breasts, enjoying the sight and feel of her. There was something deliciously cute about the way Janice's bottom was bouncing up and down as she pushed to meet me, all eagerness and willing heat.

Now that I had a nice rhythm going I was in no particular hurry to end things. I just bounced Janice on my cock, enjoying the sensations and her reactions. After a while she did suggest that it might be nice to pick up the pace a little. I declined.

"Let it go like this for a while. There's no need to rush thing, is there?"

Her reply was somewhat muffled as she seemed to have a hand jammed in her mouth. I suggested she repeat herself and she moved her hand.

"Just remember where we are," she gasped. "Do you really want me to scream?"

She had a point. Still, if she could gag herself why should I worry? I just kept on my happy way.

Everything was fine until we reached a point where Janice seemed to freeze. Her bottom stopped bouncing and she seemed to have some sort of spasmodic fit. I was a little startled, not expecting her to climax quite so soon. Not to worry. She was doing it quietly, so I relaxed a little, waiting for her to settle down again. When she did I turned up the pressure again and her bottom was soon bobbing along quite nicely.

After another couple of minutes or so I was just about ready. Now I was willing to pick up the pace, thrusting in faster and harder, urging her on to the sound of what appeared to be a hissed cry of approval. Then she was climaxing again but that was okay as so was I, spurting deep inside her, giving a groan as I did so, telling her how wonderful she was as I slowly settled own.

"You are undoubtedly the best I've ever been with," I told her. "Not that I've been with many girls but you make me forget them, outshining them all."

I continued flattering her as we both tidied our clothes, with me finally suggesting that I'd probably be at the park around the same time the next day. Janice just smiled and said that that was interesting. No comment as to whether she'd be there. Time would tell. We separated, each going our respective ways.

I was home alone the next day. Both my parents were at work while I idled about, doing nothing constructive and seeing no need to. I wanted to relax for these last few days before heading off to the Academy. When the doorbell rang I assumed that it was a salesman and was ready to chase them off. Not a salesman but Marie.

I moved aside letting her enter and then wandered into the front room, Marie following docilely. I leaned against the wall and waited for her to speak. After a few moments she gave a big sigh and started.

"I thought that I should come by and properly apologise for my behaviour yesterday. It was very foolish of me. I should never have listened to Aunt Suzy."

"True that. What did she say when you said I had a VD?"

"That was funny," said Marie with a giggle. "She sort of went white and said no way. She accused me of making it up. Why would that upset her?"

Did I hear a tiny bit of suspicion in sweet little Marie's voice? I do believe I did. How people can so readily believe the worst is shameful, truly shameful.

"I expect she was worried that she'd just about forced you into a position where you might have caught it. She would have felt terribly guilty if that had happened."

"Oh. I guess. Not that you do have that whatever."

"True. Still, you have something else to worry about now."

"What do you mean?"

"Consider what nearly happened yesterday and then consider the fact that you've deliberately put yourself in a position where you're all alone with me."

She blushed and started protesting.

"But, but that doesn't count. You said yesterday that you wouldn't do anything. You said it would be the same as rape and you wouldn't be in it."

"Uh-huh. But that was yesterday when you were all scared and panicky. Right now you're just nervous. Do you remember what else I said yesterday?"

She shook her head, looking puzzled. Even so I could see the moment that memory kicked in and she started shaking her head more vigorously.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said quickly

"Oh, I think you do. I mentioned spanking you but said I wouldn't since you were in such a state. I think I also mentioned that today would be a fine day for such a penalty, given that you've had time to both calm down and consider what an idiot you'd been."

"You wouldn't," she protested, still shaking her head.

"I think I will," I said with a happy smile. "It'll be fun, something to remember while I'm at the Academy."

I pushed away from the wall, closing in on her. She was backing away, still shaking her head, but she didn't really have anywhere to go.

"It won't be fun," she protested. "I don't want a spanking."

I caught hold of her arm and sat down on the couch, drawing her closer.

"It's not whether you want one but whether you deserve one," I pointed out. "You have to admit that some sort of penalty is in order."

"I have to admit no such thing."

"That's okay. I'll admit it for you."

I tugged on her arm and she landed on my lap, face down. I held her firmly in place and lifted her dress up, exposing her lace clad bottom.

"Don't worry. It'll be over before you know it," I assured her, dropping a small spank on her bottom.

"You stop that," she protested. "This isn't right."

"You're right," I agreed. "If I'm going to do this I should do it properly."

With that I lowered her panties, exposing her bottom and other things. Now she did sound incensed.

"What are you doing?"

"Spanking you. I thought you knew that. A spanking at your age should be on a bare bottom, after all. And don't worry about what you're showing. You showed it all to me yesterday. Now settle down and take your medicine."

I spanked and she squealed and kicked. I don't know why she was making all the fuss. I wasn't spanking all that hard. Just enough to warm up her bottom.

"What are you doing?" she squealed again.

"Ah, spanking you," I said puzzled.

"That's not my bottom and that's not spanking," she said in a strange voice.

"Eh?"

I glanced down at what I was doing and found that my hand had slipped between her legs and was rubbing her mound.

"Oh, sorry." I know how to apologise if I err. I switched back to straight spanking.

"Do you mind? That's still not my bottom."

Some people are never satisfied. So I was now spanking her vulva instead of her tush. So what? It's still a spanking, isn't it? I stopped spanking anyway, just letting my hand rest where it was.

"Now what?"

"You said a spanking. Just a spanking. Not that I agreed to one anyway."

"Point," I admitted. "Still, what does it matter if the spanking is here or here? It's still a spanking."

I rubbed the places where a spanking would be applied. Okay, maybe I only poked that second place. From the startled squeak maybe I shouldn't have.

I suppose I'd better let the spanking go at that," I said with a sigh, and swung Marie back onto her feet.

She glared at me, face flushed, hands behind her clutching at her bottom.

"I suppose you're going to storm off now," with another sigh.

"As soon as I find my panties," she snapped.

"Oh. They're here someplace," I admitted. "Um, before you put them on how about you take off your dress."

"What? Why would I do that?"

"So I can see you naked. I really want to see you that way."

"Ha! If I did that you'd probably try to, ah, to. . ."

I stood up, caught her hand, and pressed it against my groin.

"No probably about it," I pointed out, feeling her hand close around me, even if it was through my trousers.

She was shaking her head.

"You said you wouldn't," she was quick to point out.

"That was yesterday when you were all nervous and panicky. Today you're neither nervous nor panicky. Right now you seem more excited and flustered. Do you want some help with that dress?"

"No. I can do it. Ah, I mean, um. . ."

I just smiled and raised my eyebrows. She glared at me.

"Fine," she said, grabbing her dress and lifting it over her head. "Look all you like. It doesn't mean I'm going to let you do anything else."

She tossed the dress onto a chair, daring me to comment. I didn't say a word, watching her look down at her bra which was undone and sagging, leaving her breasts on display.

"Fine," she snapped again, letting the bra drop away and tossing it on top of her dress. "Satisfied?"

"Not by a long shot," I told her, sitting back down and pulling her back down onto my lap. "Now relax. Don't worry about me going too far. I proved yesterday that if you get upset and say no I'm willing to back off. Um, perhaps I should say that I'll back off, not that I'm willing to do so."

I bent my head and captured a nipple, sucking lightly. After a few moments I moved over to capture the other one. Fair treatment all around is my opinion. At the same time I was stroking her leg, my hand just wandering lightly over her. Well, of course my hand brushed up against her mound a bit but I'd already been touching her there earlier so it wasn't the shock it might have been.

I kissed her properly and she responded quite willingly. I took that opportunity to start paying greater attention to her vulva, a couple of fingers sliding inside her, rubbing her. She seemed to freeze up for a second, but just for a second. After all, she was probably thinking, I had touched her there earlier, and I had shown I was willing to back off when she cried no.

While kissing her I also unzipped and then moved her hand to my open zip. She hesitated, nearly drawing her hand away, and then relaxed again, leaving her hand there, my erection hard under her hand. A little more kissing and a little more petting and a curious hand slipped past my zip, wanting to find what was there. Her hand closed around me and pulled me into the light, her hand busy exploring.

She was fully aroused but still nervous when I moved her from my lap to the carpet. She was becoming even more nervous as I eased her legs further apart, my intentions obvious.

"I think this is where I should say stop," she gasped.

"Why? Don't worry. I know you're nervous and not sure. What I'll do is just put the tip in so you can see what it feels like. If it's too scary you can away cry off. Just watch."

I eased her lips apart, just letting the head of my cock rest there. She was propped up on her elbows, watching. I released her lips and they closed over the head of my cock and she gave a small gasp.

"See. That's not too bad, is it? Just let it rest like that while you adjust to how it feels."

"It looks awfully big," she mumbled, and I laughed.

"It's not really, and you'll find that you could handle all of it with no problems if I did put it in. Your body expects it and adjusts."

I was pressing lightly against her, easing in just a little deeper, praying that she wouldn't be hurt when her cherry got popped. She was lucky, barely noticing when it happened, concentrating more on what was happening.

"Um, you're going deeper," she said, a nervous note in her voice.

"Just a little," I admitted. "It's not causing any problems, is it? How does it feel?"

"Different," she admitted. "Ah you're not putting it right in, are you? You said just the head."

"I know, but now that I've started it seems a pity not to show you that you can handle it without any problems. How about we just let it slide all the way in and then I'll take it out again?"

She didn't actually agree but she didn't refuse, either. I just kept up that gentle pressure, feeling her passage yield and stretch, making room for me. Marie was still propped up on her elbows, watching me sink into her.

When my groin was finally pressed against hers with my shaft firmly filling her she gave a small gasp and sank back against the carpet.

"Oh my, it does fit, doesn't it," she gasped. "I was sure it wouldn't. It looked far too big. Um, you can take it out now."

"Okay, but it's not wise to do it too fast. It might hurt. A gentle rocking motion will let it come out easier. I'll show you."

I pulled back a little and then sank back in. I did this a couple of more times, slowly increasing the length of my stroke. Did she seriously buy what I'd said or was she just going along with it? It didn't really matter as long as we kept on the way we were.

"How's that feel?" I asked.

She just looked at me, breathing hard.

"Different," she finally managed to say.

"Why don't you move with me," I suggested. "Just push to meet me when I push into you and withdraw when I pull back."

She didn't say anything but just did as I suggested, and we were quite quickly moving together in a nice rhythm. Marie was moving her head from side to side, absorbed in what we were doing. She suddenly opened her eyes and glared at.

"You're a liar," she gasped out. "You're fucking me and you know it."

"Guilty," I cheerfully admitted. "Do you want me to stop?"

She looked horrified at the notion.

"You might as well keep going," she said.

I contemplated teasing her a bit but thought better of it. I certainly didn't want her to decide that stopping was a good idea.

I kept going at a steady pace and Marie was totally lost to the new sensations surging through her body. She was making urgent little sounds, pushing ever more eagerly against me, wanting something more and doing her best to get it.

She reached a point where I thought she was going to climax without me so I upped the stakes. I thrust into her harder, banging her relentlessly, with her little cries getting louder and more urgent. She finally opened her mouth with a silent cry, her climax sweeping over her, assisted by my own climax exploding into her.

"You took advantage of me," Marie stated as she got dressed.

I humbly admitted that this was so. I also suggested that I intended to take advantage of her again if I could.

"Not going to happen," she assured me as she prepared to leave.

She stalked off down the path with a very smug look on her face. One could almost say a suspiciously smug look, if they were the suspicious type, which I'm not.

Still, when I considered the last few days I had to wonder. Three young women all apparently enthralled by my charms. By an odd coincidence all of them from mage families. I wondered if this was a sample of what awaited me at the Academy. How fortunate that my father had arranged for me to have a magical vasectomy. Easily cancelled when I want to have children but until then there would be no unfortunate accidents.

12