All Comments on 'Expectations be Damned'

by Angelpenpal

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I hope the story continues with his life as Caroline's slave!

Alucard001Alucard001about 4 years ago
More please!

This really needs a sequel, pleeeeease!

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 4 years ago
Wonderful beginning

Great story - very clever twists and very well written. It demands a sequel so please write me one - or else! You made me so wet.

xoxo,

Di

AngelpenpalAngelpenpalabout 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter underway

"Or else"...Jeez okay Di! haha ;)

I'm working on ideas for the next one. Really appreciate the positive feedback guys!

Thanks for reading <3 <3

CybrOtakuCybrOtakualmost 4 years ago

This was a Great example of this genre. Usually it goes waayyy off into unreality... with no character breaks, safewords, or aftercare. This one finds a wonderful balance of crazy "down the rabbit hole" fiction AND safe, sane, and consensual. More pls A+!

Whippet_DarlingWhippet_Darlingalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful!

Made me feel all warm and fuzzy. 😀

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome story!!! Keep them coming!

I loved the story! The set-up was great and the following events just as I would dream them. I hope you'll turn this into a 10 part series. Excellent writing and imagining!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngelpenpal@Angelpenpal
Just a sweety looking to share the beauty, wonder, and vulnerability of a thoughtful sub male's fantasies of crossdressing and submission. Definitely open to meeting people and discussing the strange and natural process of self discovery that comes through dom/sub dynamics and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES