Expectations be Damned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to enjoy taking this, my little bitch. I made Mara promise she would save it for me." Ohhh, I thought. It all comes together. "But not yet. No, we're going to go nice and slow. Agonizingly so. Doesn't that sound like fun? Hmm, I think you need a name. Whaddaya think?" I began to open my mouth, but it was sealed by Mara sitting down on my face. "Oh she's not asking you.", she giggled.

"Yes! I think she needs a name that fits her pretty little face." "What about Krista?" "Awww that's so cute! Krista it is. What do you think? Do you like your new name Krista?" Mara got off my face for a moment so I could reply. "Yes mistress. Thank yfff-." Mara cut me off with her bubble butt. "What was that, cutie? I couldn't hear that last bit." She lifted off again to give me another chance. "Thank you Mistress!", I said as quickly as possible. "Oh, you are quite welcome Krista. You are such a good little whore.", Mara teased back. She scooted back so her pussy was right over my mouth. "Now lick, slut."

I went in without hesitation. She tasted so sweet as her arousal soaked into my face. Meanwhile, Mistress had freed my cock from my panties and seemed to be just barely licking the tip, here or there. She also began to fondle my balls. It was sensory overload. I was in heaven but I chose to focus on the task at hand. I licked away as quickly as I could, then slowed it down and teased the Goddess' clit.

I thought of every filthy thing I could and licked wildly at her slit with my tongue. Then I would enter into a gentle state of mind and lovingly caress her pearl. She was reacting quite strongly, squeezing my face with her legs and moaning. This went on for a good while before she went into climax, releasing her warm juices all over me. I lapped up as much as I could.

Mara slid off of my face, lying motionless on the bed beside me. She stroked my hair. Meanwhile, Mistress had really taken a liking to teasing my hole with her finger. I squirmed in my restraints, almost unable to take the sensation. It was agonizing and I loved every second of it.

"Relax, little one." Mara whispered in my ear. The rush of air through my ear canal brought a chill through my body. She was so close, still softly petting my hair. All this while Caroline was exciting me beyond belief down below. The result was me melting into a puddle mentally while my body tensed in pleasureful stimulation.

As I melted down I lost all desire to act, to control, to resist or move. Mara continued to whisper softly into my ear. She was breathing slowly across the side of my face. So close I could almost feel the gap closed by sparks of electricity flowing between us. Caroline stopped tormenting my cock and ass. She began to caress my lower abdomin. Running her soft hands across my smooth skin.

Sliding up under my little nighty to reach and explore new, untouched inches of my body each moment. Without the intensity of her rubbing my most sensitive parts, I nearly fell asleep in my sub space heaven. No fear was left in me, just surrender.

Suddenly I was awoken by my bonds being released. "We can't let you have all the fun, whore. Get on the floor." Caroline obviously meant to shock me with her stern tone, and it worked. I scrambled as quickly as possible as she scooted over in front of me and dangled her legs off of the bed. "Do you like my feet?" She asked knowingly. She had removed her heels at this point and I could see her dainty, perfectly manicured toes wiggling in front of me. Mara left the room. "Why don't you rub them?" Mistress sort of asked but mostly ordered. I dutifully complied and thanked her for the privilege. I rubbed each foot sensually and delved in deeply but gently with my palms, then fingers and thumbs. She seemed satisfied and said we were going to play a game.

My seducer walked to the dresser and picked up a blind fold. "I'm gonna put parts of my body to your mouth and you're going to kiss them passionately and guess what they are." She fastened the blindfold over my eyes. I heard her walk around me, felt her eyes dissecting me. She came to the front of me and her first move on my mouth was a pleasant surprise. It was her lips. She pulled me into a deep kiss and explored my mouth. "Don't you worry, this is only going to get more fun, my little bitch." She traced my collar with her finger to remind me of the label around my neck.

Next, she entered my mouth with her finger and I began to kiss it. She said to suck, so I did. "Ooh, someone is going to be a pro. I'm looking forward to teaching you how to suck a good cock." She teased. When her finger was finished with it's fun, something much more fleshy was against my mouth. I judged from the slight suffocation that it must be near her groin area somewhere. As I began to kiss and lick a little I quickly realized she had given me her ass. "Kiss it good, baby." And I really did. She had me wrapped around her finger. I would probably have done anything she said in that moment.

She let me free after really pushing me in with her hand grabbing my hair. I gasped for breath. Then came her foot, being shoved whole into my mouth. I tried my best to open up. She pushed it in and out a little, before feeding me her toes to suck on one at a time. Then she repeated with the other foot. "Tell me how yummy my feet taste." "Mistress, your feet are so mmf-" Mistress Caroline shoved her foot all the way back into my mouth so that I started to gag a bit. "What was that, honey?" "Mistress Caroline, your feet are delicious and I just can't get enough!" I said it loudly and quickly. By now, I had the feeling it was best not to stutter if I wanted to get a whole sentence out.

My mistress traced my lips with her toes and said seductively, "Oh I know you enjoy them pet. Don't worry, you'll be getting plenty of them." She pushed her toes in to be sucked one more time, then pulled her feet away and walked around me. It felt like she was sizing me up again. I waited for her touch. When she finally resumed, she slowly grabbed my hair and pulled me forward. "Kiss." She ordered. I moved forward until a new part reached my lips. As I rubbed my lip on it and licked with my tongue a little I realised it wasn't skin at all. It was a feeldo. Mistress let go again for a bit, then pulled my head so that my mouth went up the side of the dildo. I licked up it until I pressed against her hip. My suspicions were confirmed. It was a strapon, harnessed firmly to her hungry body.

Suddenly, I felt something press against ass, teasing toward my hole. I had forgotten about Mara, and hadn't heard her return. She removed the blindfold and I was shown that it was Mara in front of me, pulling me along her cock.

"Surprise, girly!" Caroline sung from behind me, pulling aside my thong. She dripped some cold lube on my ass and started circling my entrance. "Ready, sweetheart?" Caroline began to press inside me. I felt myself stretch over her cock as it struck my nerves one by one, deeper and deeper. Mistress grabbed my ass and pulled me all the way to her hips and Goddess Mara pushed her dildo violently into my throat.

"I am so...deep inside you now." Mistress moaned. She swayed her hips, feeling around inside me. I felt her move against my prostate and waves of pleasure traveled up my whole body. I moaned hard, and she withdrew most of the way before heading right back in. Mara had me choking on her cock and tears were welling up in my eyes.

Caroline began to get a slow rhythm going. "You love having your ass fucked, little slut. Don't you?" I tried to reply to mistress, but my mouth was too full. I tried to thank her. But it didn't matter because she was on a roll.

"You love being a woman too. It's okay, honey. I can help you with that." She increased her pace on my ass. "I can dress you up so cute and take you deeper and deeper into my world." She's not a bad cock sucker either." Goddess replied. "I love to see those pretty pink lips juicing all over my shaft. You are such a pretty little whore, looking into my eyes." She touched my lips barely with her cock. "Kiss."

As the duo continued to tease me and increase their pace, I was finally at my end with this pleasure. Mistress was pounding me hard now and we were all panting. As I breathed I could feel the heaviness of my arousal pulsing through me.

It filled my veins, ran to the tiniest tips of my capillaries, and saturated my mind as waves of pleasure passed between my nerves and my empty head. Mistress caressed my clit oh so gently but it was quickly more than enough. An earth shattering orgasm filled my whole body as I took it in both holes and came as hard as I ever had.

I collapsed, and Caroline collapsed on top of me. She still filled me. I was glad. I wanted to feel full with her in me forever. Mara stroked my face, traced my lips. She cuddled around me too. I felt so incredibly lucky. I had always wanted this, and these two incredible women had brought me beyond my biggest fantasies. Tears filled my eyes as I drank in the afterglow of a perfect night. When we had all calmed down, we climbed back up on the bed and drifted away in a puddle of fulfilled desire.

12