All Comments on 'Expectations Ch. 04'

by LiquidFyre

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DanielOrmeDanielOrmeover 18 years ago
Just discovered this series

I'm a devoted reader of WM/BF stories on this site, but I somehow missed this series until now. Sensual sex scenes, good characters, and I like how you move from one pairing to the next. Hope the series continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please Continue On

You've done a wonderful job of developing your characters and the erotic content is great. Please continue this saga.

Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love it!

Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Write some more PLEASE

Love your stories. Please write somemore.

I'll be waiting for another one soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you for writting this!!

I love stories that have bw/wm love interests. The ones the

aurthor has done already great. This is great also it has me wanting to read more about this couple. This story is very well written. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bien écrite! Tendre, Compliquée, et chaude

Bien écrite! C'est une histoire complexe, tendre, et chaude:

Yep. THAT'S the way an erotic story is written. Nuanced, detailed; place and time, moments, and combinations (the name of the foreign beer and lemon tells EVERYTHING about this "Cowboy" Galen who drinks it; and his ebony lover to be, in her teasing out the details–––is that her Boston education(Boston University? Boston College? Tufts? Harvard?), or is it her mysterious past? Both?

It's these details, tantalizing, alluring, warm and yet haunting, in word and song, Black and White, and all in Living Colours.

Yep. That's writing. That's love making, and love in the making (Galen: Take the child and DUMP the wife of obligation; your wife of your soul and better angels has just flown in from Boston...).

Oh, yeah, THAT'S a SEXY story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Looking forward to more

What about Regina's story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous