All Comments on 'Expectations Ch. 06'

by LiquidFyre

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LiquidFyreLiquidFyreover 18 years agoAuthor
bleeding text

Just wanted to let any readers know that I'm sending in an edit of the first page to correct the bleeding. Until then, if you highlight all the text, you'll be able to see it clearly since it will be contrasted against the blue.

Also, I've submitted an edit of Raija and Galen's first story, to correct some continuity issues. I changed the location of Ewan and Aisha's home and the names of Galen's family (you may have noticed) as well as some issues surrounding Raija's family to give her more depth and create an offshoot for someone else in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love It

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Keep it cuming....

I am loving your writing style. Keep it cuming...

thoughtfulmindthoughtfulmindover 13 years ago
Just a little geography lesson.

I love your story except for the concept of someone living in Austin taking a quick drive to Houston. That drive is actually about fours hours long depending where you start and stop in each city. I also can pretty much guarantee that not many people would drive to Houston for counseling if they live in Austin. Not when they could drive down the street and find one. Other than the misrep of geography I like your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
the Hair thing

Not all black women Perm their hair because of What society expects of them. I find that very offensive cos I have my hair permed and its not because I was pressured to it was just easier to Maintain. That made it seem like black women that perm have their hapir permed don't like themselves. I love myself actually.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous