Expelled Fantasy

Story Info
'Daddy dom' with new friends and a submissive wife & 4-way.
2.8k words
4.46
6.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Expelled Fantasy

Tami is a beautiful, soft-spoken, slim blond I know from my book club. Though embarrassed by some romantic sex plots, she seems to enjoy them. We often got coffee after our meetings and became close. Even in a café, she teased and blushed about sex topics. I'm sure my husband can make her blush crimson. She let on that her husband is much more liberal and outgoing than she is, yet she enjoys his antics and pranks.

I suggested to Al that we all go out for some drinks and see where that goes. He wasn't too interested until I described her as a slim and curvy bombshell who seemed a bit submissive. I called her and arranged our date for the weekend.

We went to a lounge that had a burlesque type show -- provocative yet limited to just baring boobs. Tom commented that he wished they went all the way, while his wife, Tami, kept covering her eyes yet peeking past her fingers giggling and blushing at all the shapely tits. Tom opened one of her blouse buttons and ran his finger down her long cleavage. She slapped his hand away, but left the button open on her deep V neck leaving just the edges of her bra exposed. Both men took a swelling interest in her well-rounded boobs. We had to wonder if she were a closeted exhibitionist, like I was. I invited them home after the show.

Tom discretely rubbed his dick while talking about the beauties and their varied tits. I rode in back with him and he stared at my tiny tits most of the way, saying he liked all sizes and enjoyed stiff nipples more than big tits. Tami blushed and her nipples pushed against her top. As she fidgeted in front with Al, I saw her short skirt ride up past mid thigh. She left it there.

When we sat in our family room, I noticed another button was open on her blouse leaving the bridge and half her cups exposed. Both men had chubbies we "ignored." Talk of the show soon expanded to sex talk and some secrets came out. Tom confessed that their favorite role-playing fantasies involved his taking a dominant position while Tami was submissive -- what a surprise! Al asked for an example. Tom thought a moment, eyes flitting between us. Then he stood, cleared his throat and in a strong voice, with a tent he left unhidden, began.

To Tami, he boomed, "Young lady, stand when you are my office. Do you know why you were sent to the principal's office?"

Tami shook her head, "No Tom, I don't think I'm ready for this with new friends and all. Maybe we..."

"You will address me as Mr. Bigg or sir. Now stand." She hesitated, yet stood on shaky knees. "I invited your father to join us so he can see how we discipline misbehavior since you don't get any at home. Your Math teacher sent you here for disrupting his class and distracting him with your dress code violations." Al and I smiled at the schoolgirl fantasy playing out. "He said your skirt is too short and you flashed your yellow panties at him. I see it ends at your palms. That is a violation. Remove the skirt and hand it to my secretary." She gasped and begged with her eyes. He stayed silent so she unzipped it and slid it off. When she handed it to me, I realized I was his secretary in this skit. She stood with her hands at the sides of her shapely legs.

He pointed at her black mini panties, "Are those regulation white bikini panties? NO, they are not. Take them off and hand them to my secretary." Tami gasped and dropped her head. Her shapely ass was in Al's face, her swelling camel toe stared at me. She blushed as she hooked her "yellow" panties and slid them down. As she bent, her bared ass struck Al's face. She lurched when he kissed her cheek. Her top only reached her navel, so her furry blond pussy stood out for us. Al's cock tried to rip through his slacks.

"Turn and show your dad your naughty pussy." Al was still fascinated by her sexy and shapely ass. When she turned in her heels, she stumbled and Al grabbed one leg to save her. As he pulled it against his stiffness, her legs spread and he rubbed his nose in her bush. She looked so edible on both sides. "Ms T, face me. That bra does not look regulation to me. Take off your top and show us." I noticed that she no longer blushed even as she removed her blouse. She inhaled and thrust her big tits at Tom. "As I thought. Remove that ugly scrap." When the frilly bra dropped, her firm tits stayed high and full. My tiny tits droop more than that.

Tom reached out and pulled her nipples hard. Addressing "dad," Tom said, "This is my typical punishment for flashing. When there's a triple infraction, like this one, I hold her clothes all day and she must attend her classes naked. At least this one makes a pretty picture. That is the third punishment -- I take several photos of her naked and post the best for a month. This ends the clothing violation punishment. But we are not done with her." Al was grateful as he couldn't get enough of blatantly petting and kissing her ass. He spread her cheeks and was about to kiss her bleached hole when Tom, pitching a huge tent, continued.

"Your teacher followed you to the supply closet where you met with a lover -- my secretary. That is an expellable violation." My eyes popped at this twist. "He said her panties were not regulation either, so I must confirm. Ms Sue, remove your skirt and show us your panties. If they set a good example, you may leave them on." I looked to Al for support, he smiled and shrugged as he licked Tami's ass and rubbed her clit.

I took a deep breath and decided to enjoy the fantasy. All eyes were on me as I slowly dropped my skirt. My nipples grew hard as I hoped my panties were not white. Tom pointed at my camel toe and said, "As I suspected. Ms Sue, remove those tiny blue panties." While I enjoy flashing strangers "accidentally," or when forced to, this was in the grey area. Already exposing them when not an accident or, in this case, voluntarily playing along, was an enjoyable compromise and conflict for me. As I considered removing them, Tom bellowed, "NOW Ms Sue. Take them off or I'll cut them off." OK, forced it is.

As I slowly wiggled out of them and they passed my hairless mound, Tom and Tami gasped. There was a long silent moment where my husband beamed as our new friends stared at my bare, glistening pussy. With no bush to hide behind, my swollen labia pushed out and let some of my inner lips poke out. I spread my legs a little more so my lips gaped open and my hard clit stood up. After enjoying their lusty stares a moment, I turned slowly and showed them my small shapely ass.

Tom silently reached out and pet it. When I faced him again, he and his wife cupped and pet my bare mound. Both rubbed my slit and pushed a fingertip inside me. I sighed. With his hand still feeling my mound, he said, "I wasn't expecting this. I-I-I don't tink it's a violation, but are you even wearing a bra? Let's see. Remove your top."

Beginning to enjoy the exposure, I tossed my blouse side, unhooked my bra and let it fall before he asked. "I'm so sorry my tits are so much smaller than Ms T and the women we saw earlier, sir." I lifted and pulled them toward him. He reached out and twisted my already hard nipples.

"Are you sassing me, Ms Sue? You are not a student, so I need a more appropriate punishment." He looked to my husband, and raised an eyebrow. With two naked and aroused women, the room began to smell of sex. "I know, get across my knees and Ms T, you get across your 'father's.' Both of you now. Bare asses up," he bellowed. With my tits hanging free, he massaged one as he gently rubbed my ass. My husband watched him spread my cheeks and rub across my brown hole and into my wet pussy.

Tami smiled brightly as she lay across my husband's lap, her big tits swaying for him. He rubbed her asshole and fingered her pussy, then gave her two hard slaps on her ass. Tom immediately matched and slapped my ass hard, then fingered my pussy and clit. Al wet his fingers by stirring them a long while in her swollen pussy, then wiggled both into her loose wrinkled hole. She gasped, moaned and came with a shiver. Both men slapped our asses again. I spoke up, "Is that what we're doing the rest of the night?"

"No Ms Sue. For speaking out and forgetting to use sir, you need your mouth filled. On your knees NOW and remove my clothes." He took off his shirt as I smiled and his cock pushed toward me. I looked at my wide-eyed husband who just made Tami cum from fingering her responsive ass. Catching her breath, she pulled Al's shirt off, pulled him to his feet, and released his slacks. When she pushed them and his briefs off, his thick cock sprang free. She caught it in her mouth, setting an example for me. I stripped Tom's clothes and tried to catch his inch longer cock in my mouth, but Tom made me chase it. As he stepped out of his clothes, I caught it and sucked deep and hard. He moaned.

Still sucking my husband, Tami moved them next to us and we savored our swapped husband cocks and watched their noisy reactions. We matched actions so when I released Tom's cock and gently stroked him, she did the same with Al. A clear and large drop appeared on Tom's cock with Al's following seconds later. We each licked the clear sweet precum, then leaned over and kissed each other as we shared our husbands' tasty emissions.

After watching us wrestle tongues for a moment, Principal Tom ordered, "Get your mouth on my cock and swallow every gift I give you." I played along, licked his frenulum, and wiggled a finger along his taint and into his ass. He liked that a lot. Tami did the same to my husband. Somehow, we timed finding and playing with their prostates together so both men filled our mouths within seconds of each other. Tom ordered us to hold their cum in our mouths as he pulled out and squeezed two more spurts on my nose and cheek. Al matched him and put a facial on Tami.

We showed them our pooled cum then kissed again, swapping and merging our creamy treasures before swallowing and showing our empty mouths to our men. Tom licked his cum off my face, but Al was too squeamish to eat his cum off Tami, so Tom licked most of Al's cum off her. Smiling, I finished licking Al's cum off Tami. We kissed again.

When I stood and offered Tom my pussy, he quickly slipped two fingers into it and pulled me closer. Rubbing my clit helped me release more of my juices. When he bent to lick me, he moaned in pleasure and his cock rose again. As he stood, he sucked and bit my nipples he said he loved. Reaching my mouth and licking the tardy cum from my teeth didn't stop his fingers from fucking me. When he rotated them in me, he applied just enough side pressure on my G-spot to make me cum, shoot a spurt of my juices on his skillful hand, and gently bite his tongue. As I gasped and caught my breath again, I felt his cock park against my pussy. As he rocked it, it rubbed my clit and I came again.

Al was watching me as he fingered Tami and bit her nipples. Tom backed his wonderful cock away to let it rise to meet my pussy head on. It slid into me in steps as Tom rocked it into me. "Al, your wife has a snug and hot pussy. It tastes as good as my wife's and that is high praise." His thick bishop spread and filled me more than Al could. He lifted my leg and slid past my cervix, until he pressed against my back wall. Stretching it reminded me how enlightening and special that felt. "Al, I'm in your wife as deep as I can go. Come fill her ass with me." My eyes popped, but I climaxed again and could not object to giving my husband my ass.

Al kissed Tami as he moved his cock into her. He lifted her leg and pushed deep into her too. After laying her down and moving both her legs on his shoulders, he pumped and slammed hard into her. She gasped and pulled her knees back to her tits so Al could bump against her back wall. She climaxed and shuddered red faced. "I'm sorry, Tami. I have to stay hard for my wife's ass since it's such a rare treat. I'll be back for you as soon as I can." He stirred his stiff cock in her soaked cunt then came to me.

Al helped Tom lay on the floor holding his balls so his cock stayed in me. Once we were down, with me riding Tom like a cowgirl, he pressed my back lower until Tom bit and stretched a nipple. With my ass exposed to him, he wiped some of Tami's cum on my rear hole. "Just relax and bear down gently for me, honey. Yes, like that." Loving the taboo of Tami's cum rubbed into my ass on Al's fingers helped me feel high. When Al replaced his two fingers with his wet bishop, I nearly came from the fireworks in my ass. Tom still humped me as I felt Al's bishop pop past my sphincter. His shaft lit more fireworks and they went off as his cock went deeper. Soon, I felt both cocks spar within me. They clashed, slipped past each other restricted only by my thin separator, and sometimes butted head to head. Funny how I could feel all that.

Tami came and stood over Tom's face. When she knelt, I pulled her by her firm ass until I could lick her tasty pussy. Spreading her labia gave me a river of her love juice, then Tom pulled her down to his face. As he sucked her clit and drank her juice, he pounded me harder. My husband slammed fully into my ass and all thought left my mind. I floated on two stiff adoring cocks as I tasted Tami's heavenly nectar. As I floated higher, I exploded into a beautiful fireworks display. My whole body vibrated in joyful climax. Gradually, I became aware of hard lurching inside me as both men emptied their balls inside me. High comforting warmth filled me as I became aware of Tami's orgasm. We froze like that and three of us felt two cocks deflate, slowly and graciously exiting my temples. I had never experienced a four-way climax before, but I hoped to repeat it as soon as I recovered -- maybe tonight with Tami in the middle. I want that for her.

Tom slid me to his face and spread my labia over his mouth. As he slurped his cum from my swollen pussy, Tami crawled around me. She licked and cleaned Al's maculated cock before sliding her face under my ass and sucking Al's cum from me. Her casual ATM shocked me, but it felt too good to object. Al offered me his cock, but I had him wash it down first. Once I was drained, we all lay on our backs in bliss. Tom's cock was still semi stiff. He said, "Isn't someone going to lick my cock clean? Al?" Al quickly declined.

I crawled over with a smile, saying, "That's my flood. I'm happy to clean it up."

Tami answered, "Yes, that why I want to taste you again. Who knows if we ever get your cum on my husbands cock again? These guys are too wiped out to put me in the middle tonight."

"Yes, let's have pity on them. But we will be repeating this and soon with or without Principal Tom." He slapped both our asses and agreed. We fell asleep with Tom's dick in my mouth and my husband's in Tami's. No one was expelled.

==== 5 hr 1700 11/10/23 ==== 2836 words

seminal image 10/28/23: submissive wife submits to school girl fantasy & more