Experiences of a Late Starter Ch. 04

Story Info
A mature married man discovers the joy of sex with men.
2.4k words
4.51
4.9k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite my wish to maintain a steady relation with George, we were forced to go separate ways. We were living in different cities and our wives did not leave us much time to meet. I used to meet George once a week during the morning after his wife left to work. He would check if she had arrived at work before I would come to his apartment.

But once she returned because of a sudden strike and we almost got caught. From that day on, George was too afraid to meet me. After two months of several canceled dates, we decided that we could not continue this way. I wanted sex urgently, so did George. Why not try to find other partners in our neighborhood? We stayed in touch by almost daily chatting, but we both began looking around for other men.

I returned to the dating site. Again, it surprised me how many invitations I received to have a date, just by men who only saw the pictures of my behind and the videos of me fucking a dildo. Maybe it helped that I wrote: "Senior horse is looking for an experienced rider."

It took some time for me to realize that my biggest turn on was to undress for a totally strange guy, to offer him my ass and have him do his will with me. I did not care how the man looked. I was fascinated by hard penises.

A man called Marvin asked if I would dress up for him. I had never done that before, except for some stockings, but I would love to try it. When we were still a just married couple, my wife had bought some sexy stuff. We had used it a few times but kept it for more than 30 years as a souvenir. Now I was going to use it.

I put on red net stockings, smooth black panties that covered only half of my behind, a red bra, and a long dress of my wife. The feeling of soft stockings on your legs is amazing and I would always get a very good erection. I checked in the mirror, not a real beauty but sexy enough for a horny guy who wants to meet me in the dark. I had no wig, to my regret.

We had a date at ten o'clock at night, at my place. Marvin had asked to have the apartment in almost complete darkness because he was ashamed to show his face. I know I took a risk by inviting a kinky stranger into my home, but I live in a small town where seldom a serious crime occurs.

A few minutes before Marvin was supposed to arrive, I inserted a small amount of lube in my Secret Opening. I had learned that sometimes men don't wait for me to find the lube.

Marvin arrived quietly and sat on the couch. He was very nervous as I sat next to him. He hardly said a word, so I had to take the initiative and gently touched him. I could feel his heart beating fast but also felt his chest muscles; he had a hard six-pack. He took my hand and placed it on his pants. As I pulled down his zipper, I could feel his cock, half-hard, and bent double. I released him and now he could grow to full size.

Marvin had not exaggerated when he wrote about an eight-inch cock. I sat on my knees on the floor between his legs. The skin was smooth and warm. I sensed a slight smell of soap. I kissed the circumcised cock as Marvin put his hands on my head. He pushed me down, forcing his cock in my mouth.

After a few minutes of cock sucking, I asked if he would come to my bedroom. He was still very shy. He did not take his clothes off, only his shoes. He just pulled his pants down.

On the bed, I continued sucking him, but I did not want him to cum before fucking me. He had me stand next to the bed, bent me over, and lifted my dress. He squeezed my butt cheeks and moaned in my ears that he liked my ass.

He was surprised that I wanted him to use a condom; clearly, he was used to fucking bareback. I rolled the condom over his long dick. As soon as I finished doing that, Marvin turned me around. He pushed me belly down on the bed, lifted my dress, pulled my panties aside so that only my large butt cheeks were uncovered.

Then with one push, he penetrated me. How lucky I was that I had put in the lube. I loved the force he used to pound me, pushing my head and shoulders in the sheets, not allowing me to move an inch. He did not say a word. I remember listening to the sound of his hips slapping my shaking buttocks, the wonderful sound of lust.

He pushed harder every time, touching my prostate. I felt the woman's clothes on my body, my wife's clothes. I hoped that he would not damage them as he fucked me so hard.

After a few minutes, he reached an orgasm and filled the condom. Three minutes later, he left the apartment.

"Thanks, you were great," was all he said.

Strangely, I felt satisfied. He had used me like a piece of ass, to say it in simple words. But wasn't I looking for this?

Presenting myself on the dating site as a bottom made most men think that I was submissive, ready to do anything. Maybe they were right.

The next man I met was a guy of about thirty years, living not far away from me. He arrived on foot, but an hour late. He told me that after chatting with me, he had forgotten to close the website and his girlfriend had read our chat. They were planning to get married soon. She had begun shouting and crying after she found out that her husband-to-be was fucking men. But somehow, he convinced her that he needed sex with men while still loving her. After this emotional event, he had left her, saying that he was going to buy cigarettes and would be back in fifteen minutes.

Now he was here with me, still excited from the quarrel with his girlfriend. It was clear that he was in a hurry. He had me sit on my knees and suck his cock. Suddenly he turned around and bent over, he pulled my head between his buttocks and had me rim him.

"Come on you slut, lick me, Carla won't do that to me." He said as he held my mouth on his ass.

Luckily he was clean after a shower. Then he turned around, stuck his cock in my mouth, and started fucking my face. Almost immediately, he was cumming, holding my head so that I had to swallow his cum. I assume that he was back at his girlfriend's in time.

After he had left, I had a lot to think about. First of all, the danger of having my chats read by my family worried me. Then I was wondering how it did not bother me to do the things I did. I realized that I was becoming more and more submissive and that I liked to satisfy men.

I did not meet the young friend of Carla again.

Sometime later, I got a call from Fred, the gym teacher with the curved penis. We had not seen each other for over a year. My wife was out for a few days as Fred arrived. We knew each other like old friends and had great sex. He fucked me on the couch while I was bent over the armrest, my hands touching the floor. In that way, Fred had a complete view and access to my ass. This was my favorite position and Fred pounded me with force.

Suddenly we heard a loud bang coming from under the couch. Probably one of the metal springs was broken. We continued doing our thing, but since that time, the couch was making strange noises. My wife blamed our grandsons for destroying the couch. I kept quiet of course.

We did the dining table fuck again and then had a break for a drink. Fred was not in a hurry to cum. The final act was in the shower. Somehow one of us suggested pee play. We both liked to try that. I sat on the shower floor, the warm water flowing over us, while I played with Fred's cock, which was standing over me. Then he released some pee, having it flow over my face. I tasted it. I opened my mouth wide and swallowed his hot stream of pee. It was not tasty but made me feel even more kinky and submissive.

Fred started masturbating and as always, he had trouble reaching an orgasm. He left the shower for a minute and returned with his cellphone. He continued jacking off while he was looking at a picture of some man. Modern times! I was still sitting on the shower floor, cleaning his pee from my hair, while Fred was wanking on the picture of another man and at the end shot his load on me.

After he left, I brought my apartment back to how it was before out meeting. I had made a habit of taking pictures of the rooms before the arrival of a date, so that everything would be returned to the original state and my wife could not detect any change. The main problem that remained was the smell of aftershave or deodorant the men used. The smell would remain on the pillows and sheets. Smoking guys were the worst. I had to hide the smell with my own aftershaves.

Fred and I planned to meet more often, but as always, the married status of both of us limited the opportunities to have sex. After a few months of waiting to meet Fred, I returned to the dating site.

I chatted with a man of thirty-eight. I drove to his apartment. He was not married and his single room apartment was for the most occupied by a huge bed. Lee was a rather chubby man. I have come to like men with big bellies. There is so much more skin contact with a fat guy! Besides, his weight helps to add force to my body when he is pounding me.

As I sucked him, I noticed he had a hard and long but rather thin cock. I had become used to all sizes and forms of genitalia. By now, I was an experienced cock sucker and my partners said that I was good at it. This, of course, could result in my partner reaching orgasm before we fucked, so I had to stop in time.

As usual, I had him put on a condom before fucking me. I stood next to his bed and as I bent over for him, he fondled my buttocks and admired my ass. For me, the first feeling of penetration is always the most exciting part of the date. It is the moment of submission, surrendering my ass to another man's penis.

Spreading my large buttocks with his hands he slipped in. We both moaned with excitement. Slowly he started moving back and forth. Somehow the condom did not stay in place.

"The condom is too wide for me. Can I take it off?"

I hesitated.

"Please, let me take it off. I am clean; you can trust me. I will not cum inside you."

I knew that I took a risk but agreed. This proves again that when you are so aroused and horny, your lust is stronger than your reason. Once he took the condom off and penetrated me again, it felt much better.

His cock was not spreading my sphincter very wide, but he compensated that by entering me deeply. With my hands leaning on the bed I could hardly keep still while he was fucking me. His hips slapped my buttocks. I usually don't have an erection when I am penetrated. At this stage, I do not care at all about reaching an orgasm. Bending over, I could see my cock and balls swing fiercely.

As it became clear that Lee would soon reach orgasm, he wanted to withdraw. But I had become so horny that I told him to cum inside me. I did not need to tell him that twice. Almost shouting, he shot his semen inside me. It was the most incredible feeling to be fucked that way. In fact, I could feel his warm sperm inside me for some time.

As I returned from the shower, he was dressed already. A few minutes later, I was on my way home. A great feeling of satisfaction came over me. Sure, it was straight forward sex, no romance, no small talk. But that was what I wanted.

Two weeks later I had an HIV test. My first test was done in a private clinic where a probably gay doctor took $120 for it. This time I went to a government clinic in another town. It turned out to be the place where all hookers (male and female) had their free tests on sexually transmitted diseases.

In our country all government buildings are guarded and at the entrance a man checks your bags for weapons. The guard at the clinic kept a safe distance from me while he looked at my open bag. I got the feeling that he was afraid to get some disease from all the hookers and gays. I felt very dirty.

Once in the building, I met the nurse, an elderly woman. She said that the test could be anonymous if I wanted so, but she would like to have data for her statistics. After she wrote down my false name, she asked: "So what can you tell me about the woman with whom you had unprotected sex?"

I had not thought about the possibility that she assumed that I had sex with a woman. I was too embarrassed to tell her that I let young guys and old men fuck me, for free, after a twenty second chat.

So I made up a story about my girlfriend who I suspected to have had sex with other men. The nurse gave me a phone number and a secret code. After a few days I called the number, mentioned the code and was told that the test result was OK.