Work Surprise

Story Info
Hot Sex.
1.8k words
4.46
8.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked at a firm for 40 years, starting young right out of service, things had changed on The Circuit, not quite as much traffic, but I would occasionally go there after work for some relief.

Most of the people I worked with were straight, but there were a few gays who occasionally suggested things which I turned down because of working with them. There was one guy who was probably in his 30s who I knew was gay but he never pushed it.

Occasionally a few of us would go to his house because he had an extensive porn collection, Hetereo and as I found out later a lot of gay stuff. We would bring snacks and beer and have a nice watch party and all go home to wives or whatever.

One night he asked if I could hang around and help him clean up because he knew I was single and didn't have to get right home. I said sure, and proceeded to help him clean up. Next thing I new he was coming out of the bathroom completely naked, I was taken aback by this but not surprised in a way.

He said he thought I had played on his side and I confirmed that and wanted to know if I was interested, looking at his nice body and soft 7.5" cock (we did measure it) I asked what he had in mind.

He said he was more of a top, but was versatile, I smiled and said I leaned more to the bottom, that made him start to get hard. He came over and pushed me down to my knees and proceeded to rub his cock on my face, I was hooked (love a guy who takes control but not too pushy).

He inserted the head and told me to suck it slowly I did and he was getting into it. He then told me to take off my clothes and come to the bedroom. I did and he proceed to suck my now very hard cock. He was much better at oral than I was so close I had to stop him before I came. He told me to go ahead we would be going more than once, I said ok and unloaded, he swallowed it all.

We layed there a while and he then turned me over and massaged my back and ass, I could feel the sensation coming back, he turned me over and said it was his turn. He fucked my mouth, I took as much as I could and he said he was cumming, he definitely filled my mouth and it was very sweet cum. I swallowed most but some got out of my mouth and he licked it up.

We layed and chatted and he asked if I was a total bottom, I looked and he said did I like to get fucked, I said yes and he was all smiles. We were now both hard again, and he proceeded to rim my ass, and finger it. telling me he thought I was very tight when he stuck 2 fingers in. I could squeeze my ass muscles and he liked that. After a little more foreplay he turned me on my stomach and pushed the head of his cock in my ass, I could feel it pop as it went in, he just stayed that way for a while.

I got the message, he wanted me to back into him to take more, I obliged and before long his whole cock was in he slowly fucked me but then started ramming it home, it was intense and I found myself enjoying it. I squeezed my ass muscles and he said whoa or he would cum too fast. So I stopped he was really banging me when I could feel him grab my shoulders and groan as he came, alot. He pulled out and we layed there, i stroked his cock because I was his now. We got up and took a shower, and he told me to spend the night. We didn't get much sleep.

We continued this relationship for about 6 months, fucking in different places, sucking in different places. We used to go to the local health club and I sucked him off in the steam room, he fucked me in the hot tub, was scary but also very exciting. One evening we were driving and he pulled over and said lets fuck in the corn field, something different, but scratchy but worth it.

He had a friend who would come in from west coast and he asked if he could invite him to one of our sessions, I said sure, that was more fun and expected, fucked by him while I sucked his friend, fucked by his friend while we 69ed, I even got brave and fucked his friend. Never screwed him but he got me to rim him after a hot shower, was very hot.

Eventually he up and moved away, I knew about it so was prepared, it was nice having a steady fuck buddy, another guy at work heard about us and was trying to get in on the fun, but I wasn't interested. This was the first long time relationship I had, was usually a little slutty.

I will tell you that hanging out with gay people saw a few people from work that I didn't expect were into male/male. One guy was married and he told me she knew and would participate, that interested me but we could not get together.

Eventually I had to look around for some new meat, which wasn't hard to find but no steady stuff like that but some rendezevous that were more than once. I really found out I love cock and cum.

We had a couple of adult movie theaters in town and I was a regular visitor to them, got more than a few blow jobs and gave a few there, even was sucking guy in the mens room (two handed cock) and 3 other guys watched as he blew load in my mouth, intense, he wanted to fuck but that was a little risky even though I witnessed some of that happening.

Even jacked two guys off in seats beside me at the same time. The local officiais soon took that away.

Then had to find new things and people, was in a adult bookstore looking at some mags when an older guy came up and said I would love to do that to you, I looked at the magazine and there was a guy using a dildo on another guy, peaked my interest, so later on he was just hanging out and I asked if he lived close by, he said yes and had plenty of toys for us to use.

I followed him to his house, we went inside and he immediately started rubbing my crotch, I rubbed his but he said he couldn't stay hard but could cum, so we got naked and he proceed to rim me, he had a long tongue so got some real depth, then he pulled out a small dildo that vibrated and proceed to stick it in my ass, was very nice, after awhile he pulled out and got something a little bigger and greased it and started to use it, I was really enjoying it, so I swung his legs around and sucked his nice semi hard cock and licked his balls, he kept working it and told me he was ready to cum, I told him he could cum in my mouth if he wanted, he liked that, he didn't cum lots but was nice.

After he finished me off, he said he had a collection that he wanted to use on me eventually, when he showed me I was amazed, they were every possible size, color and thickness, even one that had to be 18" long, I told him some of them would be a challenge.

We continued to meet occasionally and tried some of his collection, but never tried the big boy, he also got me to eat is ass.

I eventually moved out of town and lived in a trailer park, there I met a woman and found out I still enjoyed that sex also, but to my surprise her ex husband was gay, so we often talked about a threesome, I said never did a mmf threesome so why not.

We met her ex at a local establishment and chatted, he asked if I had ever had sex with a man, I said yes and he said if I would like were could get together with his wife. She told him I had a real anal thing and was why she thought I might go for this.

I used to eat her ass and fuck her ass, plus she would eat my ass and finger it, she also loved to deep throat me which she said she could never do with her ex because he was very big, this made me think maybe I stepped into it.

So we set up a date and they came to my trailer, we chatted and she told her ex to show me what he had, when he did I was surprised, not gigantic but bigger than most. He asked if I like blow jobs, I said sure and he grabbed me, unbuckled my pants and dropped them to the floor, I was commando because I was prepared, he went down on me and was very experienced. He then stopped and pulled my head down to his cock. I took as much as I could and he said that I was pretty good at it. Next thing I new his ex wife was behind me eating my ass as I blew him, then she joined me in sucking his cock. He pulled away and went behind me and started fingering my ass, 1st 1 finger then 2 and eventually got three partially in, it was a little painful but I had had some large cocks before so I relaxed, eventually he lubed up and started to insert which I found easier than I expected, Before long he was making long strokes as his ex wife sucked my cock, think I came before he did and when he was done she came around and ate the cum out of my ass, I was really surprised, but enjoyed it.

The one thing I learned about her was she was insatiable and orgasmed alot so I had a tough time keeping up with her. We hung out for a couple of months doing each other and on occasion having her ex join us. I then moved back to a new residence and didn't see them.

I learned a lot in a matter of about myself in a matter of a year, and found it too be to my liking.