The Young Man Next Door

Story Info
A new young neighbor, jerking off.
1.3k words
4.56
18.4k
23

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been in my home for many years, the neighbors next door had put theirs up for sale and it sold quickly. I never took notice that my spare bedroom window looked in on their spare bedroom, we both had room darkening curtains that made the rooms dark enough so you could sleep in the morning.

The new family that was moving in had two kids, well I call them kids, but they were both in university. The girl Ashley was eighteen, her brother Evan was nineteen, seems they had their kids really close together.

The parents were both very nice people who I got to talk to as they moved in, the day was coming to an end, their movers had gotten all their belongings into the house now they had to sort thru all the boxes and get their bedrooms in order.

I was going thru the house kind of dusting and light cleaning when I looked out the spare bedroom window. Evan had the room that was directly in line with my spare bedroom, I saw him putting his bed together, then he put on the sheet and covers and pillows, he flopped down on the bed and was watching a video on his laptop.

With the lights out in my house he could not see me watching him, he turned off the movie and went and shut and locked his bedroom door, he turned off the light and got on the bed. He pulled off his tee and this young man had a chest on him, firm pecs and a hairy torso.

The abs on this young man were incredible, he put his laptop on himself and went to a gay chat site. I knew it well it was one I watched guys on cam, and yes it was Squirt. He signed in and checked out the guys, he checked message boards, and cruising sites.

He finally went to the cam chat rooms, he looked at a few guys but eventually broadcasted his own cam. I damn near tripped running to get my own laptop so I could view him, I signed in and went straight to the room he was in.

I recognized his profile immediately, it was a chest pic of himself, I clicked on his cam and started to watch. At first, he only showed his chest which was incredible, then his abs, I watched him thru the window as he pulled his shorts and underwear off.

I could not see his cock as he had his laptop on himself, he eventually put the laptop at the foot of his bed and there it was, not only on cam but right next door as well. He had a beautiful cock and a wonderful set of balls.

He was trimmed and shaved in some areas, his balls so smooth and a tinge on pink, his cock was long with a tight foreskin that he pulled back. The knob so wet and so purple, I was licking my lips as he slowly jerked his cock and poured out precum.

I quickly shed the clothes I had on which was not much, he turned the cam on his cock, this close up view showed how straight his cock really was, how thick and how much precum he was pouring out. I was stroking my own cock without realizing it.

I got on the spare bedroom bed and watched as this young man played with his cock and balls, I messaged saying what a beautiful cock he had. I told him if he ever wanted it sucked to completion, I was his man for the job. He did not respond he seemed shy, nervous, he shut down his cam and left the chat room. I watched him as he clicked thru the site. He sent me a message thanking me and asking if I really did want to suck his cock.

I sent back that I would gladly take any and all he could feed me, and that I did not live that far away from each other, in the same neighborhood actually. Clearly this young man had not had actual sex with anyone before, he was nervous and shy.

He signed out, sat there naked in his bedroom, his cock raging hard and ready to be drained. He signed back on and messaged me, was that offer still good, would I suck his cock for him? I assured him it was a good offer, and I would suck him anytime he wanted.

I suggested we meet at a local park, I did not want him to know I was right next door just yet, I told him how to get there and where to meet me. There was a dark secluded spot where no one went too, I had hooked up with a couple guys there before.

I watched him as he quickly got dressed up and yes, his cock was still rock hard, he was out of his room in seconds and out the back door into the park that bordered both our yards. I took my time and left a few minutes behind him; I knew a shortcut to where he would be.

I found him standing in the bushes, nervous scared, shy, I made my way to him, it was very dark, but you could see the silhouette of the person. I walked right up to him and stood there, he was so nervous, I put my hand on his chest and ran it downwards.

My hand settled on the bulge in his shorts, his cock was throbbing, leaking precum, I let go and slid my hand inside his shorts. His cock felt so smooth, his cock was wet with precum, I went to my knees and pulled his shorts down, his cock flopped out.

I looked at it at first, he asked if it was okay, worried it was to small, too hard, or maybe something wrong with it in some way.

"You have a perfect cock; it is a beautiful cock."

I grabbed it and my mouth went to it, I swallowed it to the base, and he almost screamed out as his cock shot me full of his wonderful cream. He grabbed my head and fed me what he was pouring out, I continued to suck him long after he was done shooting.

His knob so sensitive, but he was ready to fill me up with more of his cum, I held his cock deep inside of my mouth. He grabbed my head and fed me his huge cock; he fucked my mouth till he was on edge once more. His cock pelted me with his cum once again, six full shots of cum inside my mouth and throat.

He finally let go of my head and pulled his cock out, he slid up his shorts and thanked me, he turned and walked away. I would follow him a short distance behind, he was on a mission to get home now, I stayed about twenty feet behind him.

He was going the wrong way he would be lost in this park all night if he continued, I quickened my pace and caught up to him.

"You're going the wrong way, follow me please."

He followed me at first a few feet back, then he walked by my side, he looked at me I knew he recognized me from earlier today.

"You and I are neighbors, aren't we?"

"Yes, we are, is that okay?"

"Yes of course maybe we can do this in your home next time, not really into this outdoor thing, scared to get caught, like to try other things."

"You can come by my place anytime; I will drain you as many times a day as you can feed me."

"Better be careful with that, I can cum three times a day, four on a good day, I'm sure with your sucking abilities many more times."