Experiencing Local Culture Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young woman took the paper and after another bow, Sonchai departed. As soon as the door closed, she headed for the bathroom wanting to take a bath to remove the oil from her body. She also wanted to deal with the warmth emanating from between her legs and knew that the tub was the answer for both her needs.

She started the water and after testing it for temperature she disrobed. When she had her panties over her feet, she picked them up for inspection and was surprised to see just how wet she had become. There was an easily distinguishable spot several inches long, and it made her wonder whether it had been the reason that Sonchai left his number. It was a naughty thought and she felt her nipples tighten, which further motivated her to get into the tub. She thought about washing first, but she decided to deal with her arousal and moved into her well-learned position. In her early teens, she had discovered the joy of a dripping faucet and it had become her favorite means for masturbation. With a final adjustment of the faucet, she lay back and enjoyed the warm water of the partially filled tub.

"Mmmm..." she let out when the trickle found her nub.

For the next few minutes, with her legs pulled back, she whimpered as the well-proven technique moved her rapidly towards an orgasm. Surprisingly, it was thoughts of Sonchai's fingers finding her wet pussy that filled her head. It was uncharacteristic for her, but she found it deliciously exciting. As her passion built even higher, her hands went to her breasts and she pulled on her small nipples.

"Oh, yes...yes...oh...oh...ohhhhh..." she cried out as the waves of orgasmic pleasure swept through her body.

It was a nice climax, and she was still moaning softly when she finally came down. A minute later, with a supreme effort, she moved so she could finish her bath. After that, it was straight to bed where she was asleep within minutes.

For the remainder of the weekend, she thought about the encounter, and rather than beat herself up, she accepted it as a unique experience. However, it quickly moved to the back of her mind as the demands of work kept her occupied.

"Come with us. It will be fun!" Lucy said in a pleading voice.

She was the administrative assistant for the legal department and alongside her were several of the younger girls in the office trying to convince Audrey to go with them to a dance club on the upcoming Saturday. It had been an ongoing request, but so far, she had declined each invitation. However, this time the girls sensed some openness and were pressing hard.

"I'm too old to stay out all night," she declared half-heartedly.

"Not too old," one of the other girls countered.

"Stay until you get tired," Lucy said, deciding to take what they could get.

"What time do we go?" she asked, knowing that trendy clubs never got cranking until late.

"Eleven or midnight," Lucy responded, knowing it wasn't a good message.

"That's what I thought! That's too late for me. Why don't we meet for a drink before and then you girls can go to the club," she suggested.

Audrey was happy to see they accepted her suggestion with enthusiasm. She even told them to pick a fancy place and she would treat the group. That offer was received with even more excitement and with that, the plan was set. For the remainder of the week, the girls were practically giddy thinking about the event.

Audrey put the final touches to her makeup and then headed down to catch a cab for the bar. It was actually at another five-star hotel, and Lucy said it was one of the current hot spots in the city. With that information, she had elected to dress up and was wearing a stylish skirt, cut several inches above the knee, a silk blouse and three-inch heels. It was a twenty-minute ride, and when she arrived, all but one of the local girls were there. They were all dressed for the club in attire that was sexy, and in several cases, risqué.

For the next several hours, the girls drank, chatted and cutup. Audrey was having a good time, although since she was headed back to the hotel after, she wasn't watching her drinking. Conversely, of the local girls, only Lucy was drinking alcohol and she was definitely pacing her intake. The rest were either sipping on soft drinks or juice.

"Come with us," Lucy tried one last time as they moved towards the entrance.

"I'm sorry, I can't. Just too old I guess," she laughed.

The girls let Audrey take the first cab and after quick hugs, she was on her way. She was halfway back, engulfed in the never-ending traffic of Bangkok when she thought about leaving the girls. Even though she had laughed about it, it was a reality that age was the determinant factor in her decision. Just for a moment, she felt sad, but she forced herself to move on rather than dwell on the thought. Looking out the window, she saw the flashing lights of a spa and it instantly made her think about her first male massage that had occurred just a week before. The naughtiness she had experienced, at least in her own mind, was like salve on her thoughts about being old. Then she recalled the phone number she had been given and the fact that it was in her purse. Sonchai had said to call anytime, but it was almost eleven which she thought might be too late. However, like the previous time, the drinks she had consumed made her thinking more aggressive and suddenly she was digging through her purse.

"Hello?" the voice said after answering on the third ring.

"Sonchai? This is Audrey. You came to my hotel for a massage last week. I wanted to see if you were available now," she forced out before she could change her mind.

"Yes, available. I be there in thirty minutes," he replied eagerly.

"Uhhh...okay," she responded, surprised by how quickly it had been set.

Audrey took another twenty minutes to get to her room, so she worked quickly to get ready. Out of habit, when she took her top off the bra followed and she had tossed in on her suitcase when she realized what she had done. She stared at the garment for several seconds, and then her hands went to her skirt. Seconds later, with a little giggle, her panties joined the bra.

She felt wicked as she moved about the room, nude beneath the fluffy robe. It made it almost impossible to be still and she had just gone to the mirror for the third time when she heard the knock on the door. Sonchai entered with a huge smile that made Audrey wonder if he knew she was naked. He followed the same process of preparing for the massage before leaving for the bathroom so she could get ready.

When her robe left her shoulders, Audrey almost lost her nerve and she glanced for a moment towards her underthings. Then, a tiny smile came to her face, and she moved to the bed, positioned herself face down and placed the towel over her slender body. Sonchai returned a minute later and her thoughts immediately went to the reaction he would have when he learned she wasn't wearing a bra. It made her wonder about what was normal in his work; what did people usually wear and whether he usually massaged men or women.

Sonchai adjusted the towel and turned it down to her butt as if a topless foreign woman was a normal everyday occurrence, and immediately worked her neck and shoulders as he had done on the last visit. Audrey's mind had made it so significant that she was surprised when he didn't respond, and she quickly decided that her inexperience was causing her mind to create an erotic situation that didn't exist. She concluded that Sonchai was a professional just doing his job, which let her relax, and soon she felt herself drifting away.

This time, she didn't stir until she felt his hands move to her leg. It took several seconds for the fog to clear and when it did, she quickly realized that the towel was only draped across her rear leaving both her legs and back exposed. This departure from her expectations rekindled her sensual thoughts and she once more focused on his actions.

He worked her thigh just above the knee using the slow circular strokes, and she realized that by now he must have determined that she was naked. As his touch rose, she kept expecting his hand to bump against the towel and provide her information on its position. However, when he reached a point just two inches from her mound with no contact, she knew he must have a good view of her smoothly shaved pussy. At that moment his hands pulled gently on her thigh and she let him open her legs several more inches. She suddenly felt very naughty, almost slutty, but it also brought an immediate throbbing sensation to her juncture.

His fingers continued to rise and she felt for certain he would touch her, but suddenly he descended, once more leaving her feeling pangs of disappointment. Seconds later, as she thought about her strange desires, a wave of shame hit which caused her body to shudder slightly.

"You okay?" Sonchai asked in his heavy accent.

"Yes...yes, I'm fine," Audrey replied, now feeling embarrassed.

The Thai man spent a lot of time on her foot and in the young American woman's mind, it was because he was feasting on the view between her legs. Several times, she considered reaching back to pull the cover further down, but something held her back, and she wasn't sure if it was due to her reluctance to create an issue or an exhibitionist desire.

When he moved to her other leg, Audrey had returned to the view that anything sexual existed only in her mind. However, as his fingers worked upwards again, it became harder and harder to stay detached. She thought he was getting closer than he did on her other leg and felt he must be less than an inch away from contact. It was driving her crazy and she bit her lip to endure.

"Mmmm..." she sighed involuntarily, losing the battle.

"You okay?" Sonchai asked once more.

"Yes..." she croaked in a dry voice.

Seconds later, the back of his fingers brushed her vulva making her bite down hard on her lip while her hands clutched the pillow tightly. It happened again with the same result and the third time it occurred she knew it was no accident. The Thai man was purposely teasing her pussy and making her very excited.

"You okay?" he asked again, but in a much softer voice.

"Uh huh," she forced out, but when he let his hand slide several inches alongside her now very wet pussy, she gasped, "Ohhhh..."

Suddenly, he moved away, making Audrey want to cry out in frustration. He had successfully teased her, toyed with her, made her aroused, and now was moving on. It was a strange move she didn't understand as she knew she was past the point of stopping him, but deciding to salvage her dignity she remained silent.

When her leg was finished, Sonchai's touch momentarily left her and she suspected he was positioning for her to turn over. Audrey had prepared herself to show him her naked breasts, and in an odd way was actually looking forward to it. Thus, when he unfolded the towel and covered her body from neck to mid-thigh, she had to fight back a groan.

"Turn over, please," he directed.

She did as he instructed and noticed that he was looking over his shoulder like before. It was impossible for her to rationalize his inconsistent behavior and it left her confused and annoyed. When she was settled, Sonchai started on her neck and shoulders. Occasionally, his fingertips would venture beneath the towel and reach the beginnings of the swells of her breasts. However, he showed no inclination to go further. Suddenly, Audrey, fueled by frustration and more than a little alcohol, reached up, took the edge of the fabric between her fingers and peeled the towel down below her bellybutton.

She had expected a strong reaction; words, a question, some startled response or perhaps even the termination of the massage. So, it rattled her when he simply continued his work showing no sign he had even noticed. However, things didn't stay that way for long because soon his hands left her and seconds later, she felt drops of warm oil from his bottle falling on one breast and then the other. His hands, when they returned, went straight to her mounds and he began to gently knead them. The dull ache between her legs suddenly became a raging inferno and almost instantly she could feel herself getting slick.

He worked her slowly and her favorite part was when he would cup the undersides of her breasts and lift, letting them slide through his hand with her sensitive nipples being brushed. Over and over he repeated the sensual process taking her to ever-higher levels of arousal. Audrey's pussy was now throbbing so intensely that it spread throughout her pelvis, and several times she caught herself as her hand subconsciously tried to descend and provide relief.

"You okay?" Sonchai asked.

"Yes..." she replied, opening her eyes enough to see the strange smirk on the local man's face.

Her arousal had become so advanced that she had her back partially lifted from the bed, and was pushing her breasts into his hands. It made her realize that she had reached a point of complete abandon and she was his to do as he pleased. She hoped it would soon lead to relief.

Finally, he ended his work on her breasts, which brought a disappointed whimper from the young lawyer. His hands descended to her flat, toned tummy where he used his fingertips to probe gently over her muscles. Soon, she felt movement in the towel, and she knew he was pushing it lower, past the point where she had left it. His fingertips got closer and closer to her pussy, and it wasn't long before she was pushing her body into his hands once more, seeking his touch. However, like before, he suddenly stopped his effort and moved to another part of her body.

This time, it was to her upper thigh and he positioned the towel so it was merely a strip that crossed her waist barely hiding her seeping pussy. He opened her legs wide and his fingers instantly went high on her thigh which made Audrey squirm as small squeaks escaped her mouth. Then, as he had done earlier, he let his moving hands brush against her vulva.

"No, hands down," Sonchai barked when Audrey tried to play with her nipples.

"Please..." the young woman begged.

"You want to cum?" the Thai masseur asked.

"Yes...please! Let me cum," she pleaded.

Without hesitation, he placed a finger on either side of her pussy and slowly traced up and down on the sensitive flesh where leg met pussy. Sonchai could feel how swollen and wet she had become. He had made many women climax in his life, but never a pretty foreigner, so he was determined to take his time and enjoy it. He thought about releasing his hard cock that was straining against the linen of his pants, but he decided against it, not wanting to take the risk of disturbing the woman's arousal.

"Yes, you cum good," he whispered.

"Ohhhh..." Audrey moaned when he used his fingers to squeeze her lips together, and when he pushed a finger deep inside, she cried out again, "Ughhhhh...ohhhh...oh my God."

It was a delicious feeling and it was something she desperately wanted. Sonchai stroked her slowly, bringing mews of pleasure from her each time, and deciding it was no longer needed, he used his free hand to toss the towel aside. Now, the young woman was naked before him, and he could see her lovely, unfettered pussy, wet and inviting, just inches away.

Sonchai had fathered four children in his lifetime, a son when he was still in his teens, with a girlfriend and two daughters and a son with his wife. As he watched Audrey's flat tummy churn in response to his fingering, his mind went to the idea of her belly swelling with his baby. The idea was so exciting that he felt his cock pulse and a drop of semen escape.

Knowing she was ready he added a second finger to her snug hole which brought more sounds from her lovely mouth. Her legs spread even wider, signaling her submission, which made Sonchai's smile grow. He wanted her release to be large and complete. Something she would remember for a long time. So, he took his free hand and used his index finger to lightly tap her engorged clit while he continued the finger banging. It only took a few seconds for her to respond.

"Ohhhh...oh Son...oh I'm close...close...don't stop..." she moaned as her head moved back and forth.

"You cum now," he commanded and added a third finger to her hole.

"Ahhhhhh...ohhhhh...uggnnnnn..." she cried out loudly as it hit, which was quickly followed with, "Yessss...don't stop...ohhhh...ohhh don't stop..."

Sonchai could feel her opening contracting around his fingers and he watched as Audrey tried to rise on her elbows to look, but she lacked the strength and fell back with a deep groan. Deciding it was time for the final step, he stopped his tapping of her clit, took one of her small nipples between his fingers and squeezed hard.

"Ohhhh God help...ohhh...ohhh my God..." she moaned loudly.

Her spasms, which had ebbed, returned with force and Sonchai felt a fresh release of her fluids coat his fingers. With that, he knew he had achieved his goal as she would not soon forget the experience. He kept working her pussy while maintaining a firm hold on her nipple until he sensed she was truly spent. Only then, did he removed his fingers and he was thrilled to see the opening of her pussy still experiencing tiny spasms.

Audrey closed her legs together tightly and rolled to her side with her arm over her head. Sonchai watched her for a moment, thinking about the bragging he would do later while drinking beer with his friends. Suddenly, a thought struck him and quietly he found his cell phone. In a series of deft motions, he turned off the flash and then turned on the desk light hoping it would be powerful enough while not attracting the young woman's attention. Fortunately, she remained still, and in just a few seconds he took several pictures that showed her wonderful ass and one of her firm breasts. He knew he now had proof, that along with the smell of her sex on his fingers would make it impossible for his friends to deny his boasts.

The Thai man packed quickly and when he was finished, he touched her shoulder and said, "Time to pay."

Broken from her trance, Audrey looked for the towel to cover herself, but it was out of reach, so naked, with her juices coating her inner thighs, she stepped to her purse and retrieved the money. Sonchai gave her a smile and a quick bow before turning and departing. For a moment, she debated whether to return to the bed or head for the tub, with the warm soothing water eventually winning.

When she was relaxed neck-deep in the water, she let her thoughts go to what had just taken place. She couldn't deny that it had been a wonderful orgasm, powerful and complete. If she was being honest it well might have been the best she had ever experienced. The knowledge she had paid a stranger for the adventure caused her some distress, and she contemplated how much of her arousal had been created by his touch and what occurred because of the illicit nature of the act. Was it the same with men and prostitutes she wondered? Was part of it just the excitement of being bad?

"Audrey you're a slut," she finally giggled.

She decided she wouldn't dwell on the subject and beat herself up. Besides, it had all been very discrete within the privacy of her hotel room. Thus, it could remain a thrilling memory for her that no one would ever have to know about.

Little did she realize, that just an hour after she was having these thoughts Sonchai's phone was being passed around to show his friends the pretty American woman he had just made orgasm. Chet was a non-believer, but that was the way he always acted. However, when Sonchai pushed his fingers beneath his friend's nose and let him inhale Audrey's sweet aroma, even he came around. As he hoped, his prowess was rewarded by multiple rounds of free beer.