Experiencing Local Culture Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,576 Followers

"Where have you been? Have you been drinking with your friends? Did you massage that girl?" his wife asked in rapid Thai when he stumbled in well after midnight.

"Yes, I did massage," he replied with a guilty, drunken smile.

"What happened? Something happened," his wife, Ploy, the spa owner, demanded.

He explained everything that had occurred, leaving nothing out, but when he finished, she still eyed him with suspicion, thinking there must be more.

"Did you have sex with her?" she asked.

"No, of course not," he answered, thankful that he was on solid ground.

"Hmmmm...well, I think I will tell Pattaree," Ploy said, referring to her friend.

Knowing that in his condition it was best not to argue, Sonchai merely shrugged his shoulders and headed towards the bed.

"Ahhhhh, quite interesting," Dr. Pat laughed when her friend explained the encounter.

She wasn't sure whether to believe the story given Audrey's age and looks versus the local man's, but if it were true, it meant that the American woman, who she thought naïve and innocent, had a dark side. After agreeing that her friend would share any further information, their call ended. She thought about telling her husband, as more than once she had caught him ogling Audrey's tight bottom, but decided against it, at least for the time being. For the rest of the day, she contemplated the situation and decided she would spend more time learning about the girl. Bangkok could be a wild city, very wild in fact, and she wondered if the apparently sweet young woman was taking advantage of what it offered. Was she out hitting the clubs, dancing until early in the morning and hooking up?

Rather than feel guilty, Audrey had steered her psyche down a more favorable path that considered the event a naughty indulgence. As a result, she was able to return to the power of her orgasm and how she had been magically fulfilled. Wednesday night, four days since the event, she was about to order room service when she realized she was horny. She knew that if she ate, she wouldn't be in the mood for a massage, so she considered masturbating in the tub. That was an option, but the more she thought about it, the less appealing it was compared to Sonchai's fingers. The inexpensive cost of the massages helped propel her forward and soon, with some hunger pangs that only seemed to heighten her arousal, she dialed the Thai masseur's number.

Sonchai's wife was nearby when the call arrived and she queried him hard. It seemed strange to her that the pretty girl would seek his services again so quickly unless more was happening. However, he stood firm about the previous visits, so with a warning from his wife to be prepared to provide explicit details, he departed.

Like the previous times, he arrived within thirty minutes of her phone call. She had expected some awkwardness when they met, but he set up with no drama. In fact, he followed his standard routine and retreated to the bathroom to provide her the opportunity to move into position, which was something she hadn't anticipated. In her mind, with their new familiarity, she thought everything would be more direct and open. However, it appeared that Sonchai wasn't going to deviate from his protocol, and in the end, she was pleased that he didn't.

Audrey had been horny when he arrived and was ready to experience an orgasm quickly. However, Sonchai went through his slow, deliberate process, with heavy teasing, and when he finally let her climax, it consumed her completely. The one major difference was this time he used his teeth to bite on her nipple rather than squeezing with his fingers. To her, the act seemed more intimate, which scared and excited her simultaneously. When they finished, he even had her turn back onto her front and slowly rubbed her back for several minutes which she thought was a nice touch.

What she didn't know, was that the final backrub was an effort by Sonchai to get her into a position where he could take more pictures, and while she rested with her head in her arms, he got multiple shots of her pretty bottom. There was an even a perfect shot of her pussy that required him to move in quite close. He was terrified she would discover his sneaky actions, but fortunately, she remained oblivious.

"Such a pretty body. Remember when we were young?" Dr. Pat said.

Sonchai had shared the pictures he had taken with his wife and she had texted them to her friend the following day.

"When she gets pregnant, she'll be like us," Ploy replied, causing them both to laugh.

"I would never have guessed she would be such a bad girl," Dr. Pat stated.

"What are you thinking?" her friend replied, sensing something.

"Let me think some more and I'll call you back," she replied.

Dr. Pat's husband, Sakda, the owner and CEO of the acquired company looked on in disbelief as his wife explained the events her friend had relayed about Audrey. She knew he found the young American woman desirable, which was evident by the looks he gave her, so she wasn't sure why she shared the information. Perhaps it was because she wasn't sure what to do with the knowledge or maybe she just wanted to knock her down a peg or two in her husband's eyes.

"Very odd. I'm not sure what to say," he finally stated.

"Why do you think it's odd?" she asked.

"Sonchai is older and not particularly handsome," he answered quickly.

"Maybe you don't know women as well as you think!" his wife teased.

Her words made him laugh, and thinking the conversation was over, he returned to his paper, but with a sudden thought he said, "Send me those pictures."

His wife had expected the request, so she was prepared, "You know, we talked about going to Europe..."

The message came through loud and clear to Sakda who smiled and rolled his eyes, leaving Dr. Pat to bounce happily from the room, knowing she would get her way. Later that evening, when they were in bed, her hand snaked its way into her husband's pajamas and found his flaccid dick. When they were younger, they couldn't keep their hands off each other and the Thai wife's libido had been equal to her husband's. However, age and family had slowly taken a toll, and sex once every couple of weeks was now the norm. She tugged gently on him which immediately got his attention.

"You have something in mind?" he asked with a grin.

"Maybe..." she answered, and then added after a pause, "What do you think of the American woman?"

Her words delivered the message it was still a subject very much on her mind. As a well-educated woman, Dr. Pat had been relentless in trying to understand Audrey's mind. However, none of her thoughts seemed to make sense. She kept coming back to the conclusion that the attractive girl had a slutty streak, but that was so simple and basic it wasn't appealing to her. She had hoped she could engage her husband and get his opinion.

"I think you should leave her alone," he replied, and after giving her an exasperated look he continued with, "It's none of your business...or your friend's."

"Don't act so smug. I've seen you look at her. You would sleep with her if you had the chance," she responded, annoyed with his superior attitude.

They both became quiet, although she continued to play with his shaft. Dr. Pat knew her husband had not always been faithful. There were at least five affairs she was aware of, all with young single women, and likely many others. It was part of the culture in her country, especially with successful men like her husband, and to his credit, he had been discrete, with only one situation occurring that brought her shame. She was certain he was the kind of man that could distinguish between family and sexual dalliance, so she had never become too concerned.

When she had his cock at a reasonable level of stiffness, she tugged his bottoms down and straddled his waist. Even though he might not be interested, the thoughts of Audrey's encounters had got her worked up and she needed relief. Fortunately, after just a few strokes, she could feel him getting even harder and his hands went to her top and released her breasts. He could tell by her expression this was more than the well-established coupling of husband and wife and suspicious of the timing, he guessed it related to the young lawyer.

"You want a dirty massage like her?" he said, fighting back a smile.

Her first reaction was to slap his arm, but seconds later a smile broke out and she answered, "I know you want her."

"Maybe I will so you will quit bugging me," he replied, showing his own smile.

Dr. Pat's hands went to her husband's hairless chest where her fingers found his nipples and pinched. She knew from experience it drove him crazy and instantly his hips lifted against her.

"Have you looked at the pictures I sent?" she asked.

The guilt on his face was evident, providing the answer before he spoke, "Yes."

He had spent almost an hour looking at them, taking in every detail they provided. She was a good-looking woman with a fit body, and he had contemplated what it would be like to sink his cock into her shaved hole. However, he was wise enough to know that the possibility of it happening was remote and the risk involved in trying was profound. That's what he didn't think his wife appreciated; that for Audrey and Sonchai there was almost no risk.

"Help me," the Thai wife pleaded as she continued to move, and then added, "Let's see if there is more."

The conversation had further excited him and now he just wanted to empty his churning balls into his wife. Suddenly, he flipped her onto her back, re-entered, and pounded her mercilessly. Soon, her high-pitched squeals began and he used all his strength to continue the pace and hold on until she climaxed. He made it, barely, and as his wife thrashed beneath him, he let his semen into her womb.

"What's your idea?" he asked minutes later when they were together side-by-side.

"See if there is more. See if she will do more," she whispered.

"Why? She is young and single. There is nothing wrong with it," he replied.

In reality, he understood what his wife was saying. Here was an educated woman from America in a foreign land experiencing sexual fulfillment with an older man with average looks at best. She was attractive and could be out on the town with people her own age, yet she sought out Sonchai. That it had happened multiple times indicated it wasn't merely the result of being drunk or letting things go too far. No, there was something more involved, and his wife wanted to know it all.

"She is being naughty and I don't think she is normally so," Dr. Pat answered, perking up now that her husband was at least discussing the matter.

"See if Sonchai can fuck her," he said, intentionally being provocative with his choice of words, and after a moment he added, "Will his wife let him?"

"Maybe not...no..." she replied, as she knew her friend was very possessive.

"Well, then find another man. A younger, handsome man. See if she acts the same and maybe he will be successful," her husband suggested.

"Perhaps..." she answered.

It was a logical approach and she thought he was on to something. If it could be arranged, it would quickly determine whether Audrey's reaction was specific to Sonchai or if she held broader desires. She decided she would meet Ploy for lunch and discuss the subject. Maybe she knew of someone that would fit the need.

After her second monumental orgasm in four days, Audrey decided to take it easy for a while. Still, she found it difficult not to pick up the phone when she was feeling needy. It was just so easy. A simple call and thirty minutes later, she was getting a good massage followed by a soul-crushing climax. Then, there was the incredible sleep that followed that left her completely rested. She knew she would call again, but decided it was best to consider it a special treat.

"Do you know of anyone?" Dr. Pat asked the spa owner after explaining the idea.

"Not immediately. Most of the masseurs in Bangkok are gay," she replied.

Even though Dr. Pat was an old and dear friend, she was taken aback by the request and worried that the reputation of her spa might be damaged. She knew that if the American woman was molested, or even registered a complaint, that she would be dealing with lots of issues.

"Yes, I suspected that," Dr. Pat responded, and sensing her friend's reticence, she added, "Well, think about it."

The two friends ended their lunch, and Dr. Pat left thinking her conspiracy had ended before it began. Thus, she was surprised when just three days later she received a call from Ploy with a request she come by. She arrived a little after three and was quickly ushered into the woman's office.

"I think that maybe I have found someone as you suggested and I wanted your opinion," Ploy stated.

"Yes, okay. Please proceed," Dr. Pat responded with enthusiasm.

The spa owner started a long explanation about the process she followed leading to the candidate she had identified. It had involved emails to numerous colleagues in the profession along with multiple follow-up phone calls. Most of her efforts proved unsuccessful and she was losing steam when she was referred to a spa owner near the airport she didn't know. It took her a day to connect, and even though she tried to be discrete, the man demanded lots of information before he would provide anything from his side. Finally, he seemed to become satisfied and she received an email with a brief bio on the man along with several pictures.

They looked at the description first which said that he was in his late twenties, 5' 11" in height, which was tall for a Thai, and weighed 160 pounds. He was from the outer environs of Bangkok and had been giving massages for several years. While his specialty was servicing traveling business women staying near the airport, he would also massage males for the right price. The spa owner had become emboldened by their eagerness and stated that if they wanted to "borrow" him, the price would be $150/hr.

From there, they moved to the photos and the first one showed a reasonably attractive man with an arrogant smirk. He was shirtless which allowed them to see he was in incredible shape. His arms and chest were muscled, he had six-pack abs, and clear lines of definition disappeared beneath his pants towards his crotch. The Thai women looked at each other and giggled, but when they opened the next file their laughter ended.

The picture showed the young man with his pants lowered and hanging between his legs was a fat cock that had to be at least 8" long. At the end was a bulbous head that was several shades darker than the shaft, and beneath hung a pair of impressive balls. He was shaved smooth and oil had been added to his skin which provided a lustrous look.

"What do you think?" Dr. Pat asked her friend.

"Maybe he's too much?" Ploy replied.

"Maybe..." Dr. Pat acknowledged, and then it dawned on her they still knew little about the man and it would be prudent for them to meet him before letting him visit Audrey. She turned to her friend and said, "You should have him come here and give you a massage. See if he is any good and if he acts okay."

"Hah! You get the massage. It's your idea!" Ploy answered, finally having had enough.

"Maybe one of the girls here..." she tried but was cut off.

"No, Pattaree! You!" she said adamantly.

While Dr. Pat felt a certain sense of foreboding, she nodded her head slowly, acknowledging the demand, and left it to her friend to arrange. Thirty minutes later as she was driving home, she received a phone call telling her the session was scheduled for the following day at seven in the evening.

Dr. Pat arrived early, deciding she would get a facial before her time with the masseur. Overnight, she had grown comfortable with being the test subject, as it was important to know how he would act, and since it was her idea, she knew it was unreasonable to ask her friend to be the guinea pig. However, as the designated time approached, she became nervous, and when the attendant interrupted the facial to tell her he was ready it took all her willpower to rise. She was led to one of the private rooms she had been in often, although this time when she entered, she was met by a man.

Udom introduced himself and she saw he was sporting the same arrogant smile she had seen in the picture. He was dressed in hospital scrub bottoms and a tight blue t-shirt that showed his bulging muscles. She expected him to leave while she got into position, but he merely turned his back while she placed herself face down on the table and pulled the towel over her body.

"Dressed or undressed?" he asked in rapid Thai.

"Uh? What?" she responded.

"Do you want me dressed or undressed?" he clarified.

"Dressed," she answered, wondering how Audrey would react to the question.

He began the massage, and while he wasn't perfect, he allayed her fears he would eschew any attempt at legitimacy and try to go immediately to sensual touching. When he started on her back, he swiftly unclasped her bra and moved the straps out of the way, which surprised her, but she didn't challenge him. He left it unclasped when he moved on and also left her back uncovered which made her wonder what she might have to deal with later.

Amazingly, when he started on her butt, his hands which had been almost furtive in their movement slowed considerably. He had clearly moved to sensual, although so far, he had remained professional. It was when he started working on her thigh that Dr. Pat lost herself. His touch was firm but surprisingly gentle, and soon, the erotic aspects invaded the Thai woman's head. She tried to focus on her purpose concerning Audrey, but more and more she thought about her own feelings.

"Maybe, undressed," she heard herself whisper, rationalizing it was what they wanted for the American woman.

There was some movement, and then before her eyes appeared Udom, wearing only a thong with a fabric pouch that bulged in all directions. His body was like a finely chiseled work of art and it dawned on her she had never been so close to such a sexually potent male. She had only experienced her husband, but now her mind considered what it would have been like as an eighteen-year-old to be ravaged by a stud. Several times, she was caught by Udom while staring at his cock, but she couldn't force herself to look away.

His fingers were now as close to her pussy as they could get without touching and it was driving her crazy with lust. She was almost to the point of abandon when, with a monumental inner will, she stopped him.

"No...no stop please," she said.

He did as she requested, but his eyes bore into hers with a determined look. Modestly, Dr. Pat rose and turned on the table until she was seated facing the man while holding the towel in front of her.

"Let me explain," she started.

For the next ten minutes, she described the situation, and how Audrey had given herself to Sonchai. She told him they wanted to see if Audrey would progress to sex but thought that Sonchai lacked the age and physical attributes. After she paused and showed him the pictures of the American woman, Udom became much more engaged and started asking questions. It was clear that he was interested in the idea, and on his own, he suggested it would be good for him to speak with Sonchai and understand his routine. Realizing the value of the suggestion, she had him turn while she dressed, but before leaving to fetch Ploy's husband, she stopped and looked at the young man.

"May I see it?" she asked.

Udom, still in the thong, smiled broadly and without hesitation, his hands found the pouch and pulled it down. His large member sprung forward, looking more menacing than it did in the picture. Then, with a deep breath, she left the room to collect her friend's husband sleeping in the back. The two men talked for almost thirty minutes, and when they finally appeared, Udom wrote down a phone number for them to call when ready and then departed.

j267
j267
4,576 Followers