Experiencing Local Culture Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One more, please?" Sopa whined to the American woman when she returned from the restroom and spotted a new drink on the table.

"What? I've already had too much," she replied while starting to laugh.

Audrey could see that the other girl had a fresh cocktail, so she accepted the offer. Quickly, they were back in their animated discussions, and by the time her drink was gone, she realized it was almost eleven.

"Time for this old woman to head to the hotel," she announced.

"No! Stay with us. The club is very close. Come with us for a short time," Sopa pleaded and was immediately joined by her friends.

Things went back and forth multiple times with Audrey trying to beg off while the Thai girls tried to convince her to come with them even if was only for a little while. Finally, feeling guilty for all the times she had turned them down, she agreed to join the group for a little longer. The girls were thrilled by her acceptance and they immediately left the bar and grabbed two taxis for the short ride to the dance club.

As soon as she stepped through the door, Audrey felt more than heard the deep throbbing beat of the music. It had been years since she had visited such a place, and since it was still early, there were tables available. They had barely had time to sit when she felt Sopa tugging on her arm and she let the local girl guide her out. At first, it was just the two dancing, with the dazzling lights flashing all around them, but soon the others joined. For the next hour, as the club filled, Audrey allowed herself to be directed by the girls. They mostly danced with each other although occasionally they would be joined by one or more men. After downing another drink and a half, she decided she had imbibed enough and despite the cries of disappointment, she said her goodbyes.

Fortunately, there was a line of taxis waiting in front and she was quickly on her way. A smile came to her face as she thought about the evening and realized she had truly enjoyed herself. The energy she had put into dancing had dulled the impact of the alcohol, but now in the car, she realized she was pleasantly drunk. Out of habit, she pulled her phone out and checked messages and when she finished, something made her look for Sonchai's number to see if she still had it saved. Sure enough, it was there, and she giggled softly as she recalled his manipulation of her body. She laid the phone in her lap and stared out the window as the taxi crawled through traffic towards her hotel, but seconds later, when she looked down, she realized that somehow the number had been dialed.

Friday night was Sonchai's main time to meet his friends and drink. It was getting late and he was just about to depart the bar when he was surprised to see the American woman's number appear on his phone. They had not connected since before his wife's plot with Dr. Pat, so he wasn't sure what her call meant. However, in his inebriated state, his curiosity quickly won out, and he returned the call.

The light on the screen indicating an incoming call caught Audrey's attention and she realized it was from Sonchai. At first, she ignored it, but as it continued to ring, something made her answer.

"Hello?" she said in a low voice.

"Hellooo? This Sonchai. You want massage now?" he asked.

"No, Sonchai. I dialed your phone by accident," she explained.

"Okay," he said, and after a short pause, he continued, "You want massage? I very close to hotel."

Instantly, her thoughts went back to the nice massages she had received from him that had been suddenly interrupted by the visit of the other masseur. It had caused her to cease all contact with the spa although she never determined exactly what had occurred. It was hard to view him as a bad guy, he just didn't seem to have that demeanor, and now that he was on the phone, she wondered if she dared take him up on the offer.

"Not tonight," she said, deciding it was best to just go to bed.

"I very close. Very good massage for you," he responded.

"How close?" she heard herself ask.

"Twenty minutes," he said.

Audrey looked up and saw that her hotel was about five blocks away. After a short pause, she told him her room number and seconds later, the call ended. Strangely, perhaps helped by the drinks she had consumed, she felt her nipples stiffen as she thought about his hands moving across her body. As soon as she was out of the taxi, she raced through the lobby and up to her room to give herself time to get ready before the man's arrival. With each step, she rationalized that her experiences with Sonchai, while often risqué, had been positive and that he had nothing to do with Udom.

Sonchai had decided long ago that if the young American woman ever called again, he would hide it from his wife. Fortunately, it was his normal night out with friends, and she was normally asleep when he got home, so he thought he was safe. He was in a taxi within seconds, but ran into some heavy traffic and soon realized he would be at least twenty minutes late. Repeatedly, he cursed his luck and tried to will the car forward. He had paid the driver when it arrived at the hotel and he bolted from it and made for the elevators. He had his backpack with him and while it didn't have everything, it contained the oils he needed.

"Hellooo..." Sonchai said when she opened the door for him.

His late arrival had made Audrey anxious and she was relieved that he had finally appeared. Feeling nervous, she flitted about the room while he got ready and only when he looked at her and smiled, did she finally calm down. When Sonchai stepped into the bathroom, she undressed and then stopped as she thought about past events. Finally, deciding she could remove her bra and panties later if she desired, she lay on the bed and positioned the towel over her body. Like previous times, he seemed to know when she was ready and she heard the door open and his footsteps as he approached.

Sonchai had warmed the oil in the sink and when she felt it on her neck, she gave out a deep sigh. His hands kneaded her shoulders for several minutes and then he turned the towel down to the rise of her ass. If he was disappointed by her bra, it didn't show, and he worked her back slowly and deliberately. Audrey's mind returned to Udom and how his touch didn't create the same level of trust she was currently experiencing. There was just something about Sonchai that was different and for the next few minutes, she tried to determine whether it was pressure, speed, rhythm or something else that distinguished his style. She never reached a conclusion, finally deciding to quit trying and just enjoy it.

The young lawyer could feel the man's hands working around her bra and she thought about removing it, but she wasn't completely over her session with Udom so she elected to keep it in place. Sonchai found her panties and worked along the edge but never tried to go beneath or move them. It built more trust with Audrey and allowed her to relax even more. Rapidly, she was approaching the same comfort level she had previously experienced with the man and felt her mind drift. However, when he left her back and moved to her legs, she was quickly back. Up and down her thigh his hands slowly glided, and although they stayed well away from her juncture, the movement against her sensitive flesh was arousing. Soon, she wanted more and thought about pushing her rear against his hands as a signal but lacked the courage to try. The experience was repeated on her other leg and as it ended, Audrey realized her hands, which were next to her head, were gripping the sheet tightly.

Sonchai knew she was excited and hoped she was interested in more but decided she would need to be the one to take the step. He had missed their sessions and was deeply disappointed he no longer had evidence to share with his drinking buddies. In addition, he felt he was repairing the damage done by Udom, which was best done through time. Maybe, she would call him again and perhaps then she would be open for more.

"You turn now," he said in a soft voice while tapping her shoulder.

The pretty woman felt the towel leave her body and opening her eyes she saw him holding it with his head turned. With a deep sigh, she started to twist but stopped midway and a wicked smile came to her face as her hands went to the clasp on her bra. Quickly, it was off and she tossed it over to a nearby chair. She thought about wiggling out of her panties too, but couldn't force herself to take the step.

Sonchai noticed the missing straps and spotted the garment on the chair. It brought a smile to his face and gave him hope she was becoming aroused. He started on her neck and shoulders but went slowly instinctively knowing it would help soothe her worries. He noticed her eyes squeezed shut, but after several minutes when he saw that her mouth had become partly open, he decided it was time to move on, so he took the towel and pulled it down her toned body. When he was finished, it was very low, past her hip bones with a small piece of the top of her small panties in view. For the next few minutes, while standing near her head, he stroked her arms and sides and then deciding it was time, he let his hands run gently under her breasts.

"Mmmmm...uhhh..." Audrey sighed involuntarily.

"You okay?" he asked, fighting to hold back his smile.

Rather than speak, she merely nodded her head and the older Thai man turned all his attention to her mounds. Using plenty of oil, he went over, under and around and soon she was glistening. Occasionally, he would roll her small nipples between his fingers and as the fondling continued, his squeezes became firmer. He knew he was doing something right when he saw her right foot start to roll back and forth and felt her chest pushing against his hands.

Finally, it was time to move on and he worked her taut tummy all the way down to her panties. He had barely begun when suddenly, Audrey lifted her arm, grabbed the towel and dropped it onto the floor. It was a clear message about where things were headed, and the local man felt a surge of excitement course through his body.

"You want to cum?" he whispered to her.

Audrey nodded her head rapidly and in a croaking voice replied, "Yes..."

She told herself she couldn't help it as his fingers seemed locked into the natural frequency of her body. She had been made very aroused, and although she thought she could remain in control when his fingers worked her inner thighs, she lost the battle. When his fingers found her nipples, it was definitely over and now she desperately needed a release.

Sonchai looped his fingers through the bands of her panties and slowly pulled them down her slender legs. Now, she was naked and her eyes opened and connected with his. He understood by her look she was very excited and that she was giving him permission to do what he wanted. However, he wanted to continue to build her arousal so he worked on her feet and calves.

"Sonchai?" Audrey whined in a needy voice.

"You wait...massage first. Massage...then you cum," he responded.

"Please..." she whimpered and her hands reached for her breasts.

"No...no touch!" the man declared and swatted them away.

His action actually made her even more aroused. She had never felt she was submissive, but now she was being made deliciously horny by allowing the Thai man to take charge. Small whimpers filled the room as he returned to her legs and slowly worked his way until he was passed her knees. When his hands reached mid-thigh, he slowed even more and moved his fingertips in a deliberate manner he thought would take her even higher.

The man's touch was excruciating to the young woman in the way it continued to build anticipation. She vacillated between deeply enjoying the slow eroticism to the burning need to experience an orgasm. Sonchai had never been so determined with her before, but rather than irritate her, she realized she liked it.

"Oh...oh Sonchai..." she groaned when his touch reached the edge of her leaking pussy.

The man didn't respond and continued to slowly circle her opening using a combination of light and medium pressure. Then, with one hand on either side of her sex, he separated her lips and looked directly into her soaked opening. His first thought was about the value he could extract from his friends if he could somehow get a picture of what he was seeing. He knew he would drink for free for at least a month once they saw it, but accepted there was no practical way to make it happen. Then, he thought about tasting her as the pink flesh looked so inviting. He had never been big on oral sex but would make the sacrifice for Audrey. However, he realized that if his attempt failed it would all be over quickly and he didn't want to run the risk.

"You want to cum?" he asked again, feeling the silence needed to be broken.

"Yes..." she answered without hesitation.

The need in the young woman's voice was clear and it empowered Sonchai to drag one finger along her slit which made her back arch as she expelled a deep moan. He repeated it several more times, and then without warning, he pushed a finger completely into Audrey's slick opening. A heavy grunt came from her and she instantly pushed back against the man's finger in a wanton display of arousal. He left it completely within her for several seconds and then started a slow in and out motion.

"You like?" he asked the whimpering woman.

"Yesss...please Sonchai..." she groaned, once more reveling in her submission.

The local man added another finger and moved faster which brought a fresh wave of sexual sounds from the young lawyer. He was so focused on watching his digits disappear inside her dripping hole he didn't realize at first that her hands had found her nipples again.

"No...no touch!" he said loudly and pushed them away.

"I need..." Audrey started but was cut off.

"No...no touch," the man repeated.

His attention returned to her pussy and he was just about to tap on her clit with his free hand when the young woman did something totally unexpected. Suddenly, Sonchai felt her hand on his groin and after just a bit of fumbling, she gripped his cock through the thin material of his pants. Audrey did it before she even realized what was happening and it was borne from her lust and the mere fact that she couldn't keep her hands still. When they made eye contact, she saw a smile on the man's face and he nodded his head in encouragement. Strangely, it was enough and the pretty young woman continued the fondling.

The woman's actions threw Sonchai for a loop. He had happily assumed that he would bring her to a huge orgasm, hopefully, take some new photos, and then prepare himself to brag to his friends at their next gathering. Now, there was a whole new dimension to consider, and he wondered if something more might be possible. Would she stroke him until he released, perhaps even across her lovely breasts? Would she take him into her mouth? Would she let him fuck her? It took all his strength to stay in control as he thought through his options while continuing to stroke the woman's dripping pussy.

After a few moments of consideration, Sonchai decided what he wanted to try but realized it came with big risks. Still, it was too special a moment to pass up, so he suddenly removed his fingers from the woman's pussy and in a series of rapid movements removed his pants and shirt. Now, just like Audrey, he was naked. It was the moment of truth, and he half-expected the young woman to bolt to the bathroom, but she remained on the bed, although she stared up at him with a confused expression. Sonchai knew he had to move quickly past the awkward moment so one hand returned to her slit while the other took her hand and brought it back to his cock. He was thrilled beyond measure when after just a few seconds she started to slowly tug on his shaft. The middle-aged Thai man knew his cock was not anything special. In fact, he was quite certain he was completely average in length and girth but at that moment he felt like a porn star. Now, with things seemingly on course, he moved his free hand to her breasts while continuing to piston into her hole with two fingers.

Audrey had been shocked when he suddenly disrobed but she was so horny that all she could think of was getting his hands back on her body. She rationalized her gripping of his cock had been the impetus for the action and with her trust in Sonchai, she was convinced that she could end things at any time. Thus, she decided to continue so she could achieve the release she so desperately desired.

"Uhhh...ohhh..." she groaned when she felt the man pull on a nipple.

"You okay?" he asked like before, although this time she felt she sensed some taunting in his voice.

"Yes..." she sighed.

"You cum...you cum big..." the man responded.

"Yes..." Audrey whined with need.

Sonchai removed his hand from her breasts and brought it back to her pussy where he started the tapping of her clit that had driven her crazy the previous times. Within seconds, she was groaning openly as her legs separated further providing ample evidence he was on the right course. However, seconds later, when she released the man's cock, he reacted by ceasing his attention to her nub while grasping her wrist and bringing her hand back to his shaft. Fearing he might withhold his efforts if she didn't play, Audrey resumed her tugging and seconds later she felt her hand being bathed in oil. She glanced up just in time to see him drop the small bottle next to her and then return his attention to her pussy. When he resumed the tapping, a fresh wave of excitement washed through the young woman, which brought even more sexual sounds from her mouth.

The feelings generated by his fingers were so intense that Audrey knew she wouldn't last long. Somehow, it continued to build and reached the point it almost felt painful, before her body suddenly exploded. Now, her pussy was eagerly pushing against his fingers and her nipples felt like they would pop from her chest as stars appeared before her eyes.

"Ugggghhhh...ohhhhh...ohhhhh...I...I...my God...oh God...ohhhh..." she called out loudly.

Sonchai maintained his efforts, making her orgasm linger until she thought she might actually pass out from the intense feelings. Finally, it ebbed, and the older man, sensing where her pleasure might turn into pain, slowed to a stop. She was left heaving, trying to suck in needed air as her body occasionally jerked from random electrical aftershocks. Somewhere along the way, she had lost the connection with his cock and when she opened her eyes, she saw that the Thai man was staring down at her with a huge smile.

"You cum good...very good..." he stated which made her nod her head in agreement.

Her eyes fell to his waist and saw his fully erect cock and she reached out and stroked it several times. However, even that amount of energy was too much of an exertion for her and once more she let her hand drop. Unbeknownst to her, that simple action lit something in Sonchai she would soon regret.

Sonchai had her turn onto her chest and he slowly glided his hands over her back and legs. Audrey assumed that it was meant to give her time to recover and allowed herself to drift into a comfortable place. She was so out of it she didn't react when the man worked a pillow beneath her waist, and at first, she didn't understand the significance of the movement on the bed. It was only when she felt Sonchai's hands on her hips and a force against her pussy she reacted, but by then it was too late.

"Uggghhh..." the Thai man grunted as his cock went into the pretty woman balls deep.

"Sonchai...wait...no...stop...huhhh..." she tried but was cut-off when his shaft plunged into her again.

"Uggghhh..." he grunted as he made yet another thrust.