Experiencing Local Culture Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,576 Followers

After her huge release, he had been contemplating what to do, and when she reached for his cock on her own, he concluded she was ready for more. Now, he was committed to the fucking and when she tried to scoot away, he pulled her back into place.

"No...stop...please stop..." she tried once more but it had no effect.

Despite her movements, he continued to work his cock into her and marveled at the softness and heat that enveloped his shaft. Unfortunately, he was so excited that he couldn't maintain control and lasted a mere dozen strokes before his balls fired their contents into the American woman's womb.

"Uhhh...uhhh...uhhh..." he groaned in time with the jets of semen leaving his opening.

Audrey lay beneath the local man in shock as she realized she had just been inseminated. Her recent relationship back home had not progressed past the condom stage and she was completely unprotected. She tried to recall the timing of her last period and was terrified when she realized she was at a bad point in her cycle.

Twice, Sonchai stopped her efforts to crawl from beneath him as he wanted to leave his cock in her a little longer and enjoy his conquest. The excitement he felt from being inside her pussy made him think about his youth and the sexual experiences he had enjoyed. Suddenly, he was recalling the firm, well-proportioned, bodies and the desperate passion of those encounters. Fucking Audrey had brought them rushing back and he didn't want the moment to end. He looked around the room for his phone and spotted it nearby on the nightstand. It was within arm's reach if he stretched, and he somehow retrieved it without alerting his partner.

"Sonchai...please...please get off..." she begged as waves of despair drove away all the wonderful sensations she had experienced just minutes ago.

He knew that as soon as he lifted from her, she would likely flee to the bathroom so he prepared the camera. Then, slowly pulling away, he placed a hand firmly on the small of her back as his cock popped free and in rapid succession, he snapped several pictures of her pussy.

As he expected, she jumped from the bed when his weight was off and made for the safety of the bathroom. Sonchai inspected his phone and saw that one photo had turned out quite well. It showed in fine detail her very wet and slightly frothy hole with her inner lips flowered open. He knew his friends would marvel at the picture and beg him to share.

The ejaculation had drained him of strength so he took several minutes to put on his clothes and when he was finished, Audrey was still locked behind the door. He knew she was not happy, that was clear from her reaction, but he felt it had been worth it even if she never called again. Finally, after giving her a few more minutes to emerge, he knocked on the door.

"Need money," he said.

Audrey had hoped that the man would just discreetly leave and was appalled that he now had the audacity to ask for money after essentially committing rape. She thought about ignoring his words but decided she just wanted it over with so she opened the door and stepped out with a towel wrapped around her body.

"Here," she said, defiantly looking into his eyes as she held out the cash.

"Okay...you call soon," he responded showing no signs of guilt.

As soon as he left, she rushed to the shower and washed before going to bed. On Sonchai's previous visits, her satiated body would barely stay conscious for a few minutes before she fell into a deep sleep. However, this time, she stared wide awake at the ceiling as she thought about what had occurred. Things had started so well before suddenly going wildly off-track. She knew that fondling his cock had been a huge mistake and that she might be partly culpable for the outcome. Perhaps, he had read it as an open invitation, but she had been vocal in telling him to stop. Did the language barrier cause confusion? Was he too far gone for it to register? Or, had he just decided to take what he wanted? She hadn't reached a conclusion before sleep mercifully took her away.

Audrey spent several hours the next morning searching for a pharmacy that stocked the morning after pill. It was an embarrassing process made even worse by her visions of Sonchai's eager sperm cells surrounding and attacking her defenseless egg. In the end, she had to rely on the counsel of an older Thai pharmacist who was adamant that the small box, marked only in Thai, was what she was seeking.

j267
j267
4,576 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Charitable Contributions Churchgoing wife aid the less fortunate.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Frugality Comes with a Price Ch. 01 Couples vacation uncovers some new concepts.in Loving Wives
A Storm of Submission A husbands dominant boss draws the eye of his beautiful wife.in Interracial Love
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories