Experiment 1129 - Prologue

Story Info
Scientists have been working to make the perfect cat girl.
1.7k words
4.14
8.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Authors note:

Hello dear readers! I am L. I look forward to this journey we are about to go on together. I am beyond nervous sharing my very first story here on Literotica. Be gentle please. This concept was formed and written about when I was much much younger. I have since lost everything I wrote. But here I am giving this story another go. I am by no means a professional writer, I promise to try my best and look forward to any and all constructive criticism. This story while it will have some erotic scenes will have some build up first. So this will very much be along the lines of a novella. I hope you enjoy watching the protagonist grow and change as she learns of the world and the people who created her. Now onto the prologue! Some info outside the small world our protagonist knows is needed so you aren't as in the dark as she is. A big thank you to Ravien for being my editor.

*****

Prologue: The Big Reveal

The team was nervous. This convention would be their first time revealing major progress on the project they had been working so hard on. Millions of people were gathered here and they had one of the biggest rooms to present in due to the sheer number of tickets sold. Everything was riding on this presentation going well. They needed more funding to finish. Being so close to perfection, it would be a shame to stop now.

"It has taken them 30 years since starting this project to bring to you what you will be witnessing with your own eyes today. She is our first successful experiment to bring the fantasy that is cat girls to life. Thanks to the many millions donated by all of you we have been able to make serious progress on Project Homo Catus! Though she is far from perfect, Cyto Science is proud to show you the progress we have made so far!"

The announcer finished up the introduction as two scientists rolled out a tall rectangular object that looked large enough to be able to fit a human covered with a black cloth. When they unveiled the glass box underneath, the bright stage lights blinded the girl within. Her cat-like ears flattened as she shielded her eyes. The crowd roared with cheers. The men that wheeled her onto the stage stepped back and started to form a row slightly behind her.

The scientists left nothing to the imagination, as she was completely naked. The cat girl looked no more than 5 feet tall. Like a tabby cat, she had gingery hair speckled with white and pale orange. It framed her face, complementing the large eyes and a rather small nose and mouth, as the wavy locks flowed down just barely touching her shoulders. The experimentation gave her a long thin tail that was about two feet long. It curled around her waist and contrasted her pale, almost milky white skin. The cat girl's skin had small patches of fur across it that matched her hair and tail. She looked beautiful and with every move, the crowd roared louder.

If one had to guess she looked to be no more than 100 pounds. Her boobs were a little toward the small side. Her small round nipples stood proud due to the cold air. She turned away and tried to curl up in a ball as she covered her ears. Doing so gave the onlookers a view of her butt causing another loud roar.

The experiment started to panic. She was just woken up and was met by loud noises and bright lights. The cat girl had no idea what was going on. She wanted nothing more than to run and hide. The prison that held her gave no such escape. It seemed hopeless.

A few more scientists walked on the stage. A rather tall male stood just to the side of the glass box containing his life's greatest work. He looked slightly muscular and very nice in tailored his suit pants and vest with his pristine white lab coat over top of it. His hair looked almost black. It was long on top but short on the sides. The hair was styled back and out of his face. He smiled at the crowd. His face was far from clean shaven. His beard looked as though he had only recently started growing it out. His mustache was very nicely trimmed.

The other scientists joined the two that wheeled the experiment onto the stage in the line a little behind him on either side of the box. The other male scientists looked very similar to him in dress but varied in height and weight. The women wore dresses or blouses and skirts. The tall man with dark hair waved, beaming at the crowd's reaction to her.

The experiment looked at those coming on stage. She straightened up a little and pressed herself against the glass and softly meowed. The expression on her face pleaded for help from anyone who would listen. She meowed again louder this time, hoping someone would just listen to her. She tried clawing at the glass but it was no use. Her nails didn't even go past her fingertips.

As he brought a microphone to his lips he said, "I'm sure if you are here you all know who I am, but for anyone stumbling upon us today, I am Doctor Nicholas Shaffer. These are my colleagues who have helped me jump many hurdles along the way. And this," He gestured toward the glass box, "This is what you have helped us create! She speaks for herself, doesn't she? Isn't she just gorgeous? Despite some imperfections, she is breathtaking. We think with more funding and a few more years we can perfect her and start working toward making more beautiful creatures like her for your pleasure."

The crowd was so loud this time it was almost deafening. The cat girl scrunched her face and lowered her ears, holding them to her head with her hands. Two of the scientists who had noticed her distress began to roll her backstage. When she opened her eyes the bright lights were gone but she could still hear the crowd and Doctor Shaffer talking. However, they were a little quieter now. Tears started to well up in her eyes. She was lost and scared. She wasn't sure why but something just seemed wrong and unnatural about this.

"It's hard to believe it has been just over 30 years since we launched that Kickstarter. Without it, none of this would have been possible! We would have never had enough to start this massive project or gotten seen enough to warrant receiving private donations, which help keep this project going. When our first try failed, I was almost ready to throw in the towel. It was so disheartening thinking of all of you supporting us. You believed in us and we had just failed you. It was so hard telling you time and time again we haven't cracked it yet, that we had to once again postpone the release. What you saw tonight was our first success. Hopefully the first of many, many more to come."

Nicholas Shaffer paused briefly before continuing, "I am beyond thrilled to be able to show her off tonight. We still have a lot of studying to do and changes to make. We believe in the next 10 years we will be able to start delivering on rewards to our top backers. Within 15 years we will be able to fulfill the rest of our rewards where your very own cat girl was promised. As for our many other backers, your promised rewards of watching our experiment grow and learn will start being delivered in just a few months, now that she is awake. Our top backers and anyone who paid extra on top of their admission will be let backstage for a closer look shortly. I say this on behalf of every employee at Cyto Science, we appreciate everything you all have done to make this possible! Thank you all so much!"

He handed the mic off to a Female with Mousy brown hair. "I am Phoebe Barrett," She stated. She then went on to explain in detail about the process they had gone through to achieve the cat girl they saw tonight. She was nervous and a little fidgety unable to stop herself from swaying back and forth slightly. She stumbled through her explanation about how they made embryos by splicing together genes and letting them grow.

"It took us a while to get the combinations of g-genes just right so the embryo could grow and live. Th-this experiment is the first to make it past the age of 18. They seem much more susceptible to our diseases then w-we are. We believe she will have a, um, l-long and healthy life, now that she has been, uh, brought out of st-stasis and have given her every advantage we can to assist her in fighting off disease. Once again, we would like to thank you again for all y-your support we hope you continue to do so! Thank you," She concluded as fast as she could.

Everyone cleared the stage as the crowd gave one more roaring round of applause. Phoebe felt horrible about lying but those people would never understand the cost of advancement in the science industry. How many sacrifices you had to make for the tiniest ounce of improvement.

One of the scientists opened the box. Out of fear and panic, she pressed herself against the back wall and just started crying. Everything was so new and strange and she couldn't understand anything.

"It's okay," said Phoebe. She seemed calm and that helped soothe the panicking cat girl a little. "It's okay," she repeated, seeing it had the effect she wanted the first time she said it. The scientist reached out and stroked her suyarm a little. "It's ok, One-one-two-nine," she said before plunging a needle into naked girls thigh. "Don't worry, you won't remember any of this."

1129 let out a yowl as her eyes widened with fear. She felt betrayed. How could someone seem so calm and then hurt her? Not even a hiss or growl as a warning. The cat girls eyes quickly grew heavy. She fought to stay awake but it was no use.